Celebrity Sex News - Week 02

Story Info
Featuring the hottest Indian women.
3.5k words
4.66
17.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The first part of this series turned out to be the least read among all the works I have published so far.

Though I was confident about the concept, I did expect a poor reception. So, I am not very heart-broken.

After all, by choosing to write a story based on Celebrities, I was in a way shaming them, and I rightfully deserve to be not appreciated for the same.

However, I still wish to give a few more tries before completely stopping this series. And I hope this particular episode reaches more people.

I am also very grateful to the feedback I received, and would like to clarify on why I did not choose actual names.

Firstly, keeping it anonymous to an extent would give me greater liberty. Secondly, I wanted to bring in an element of surprise, and keep the readers guessing.

I very well understand I have failed, but I just don't want to give up yet...

All characters mentioned below are purely fictional, and do not exist in real-life.

Please note that this is not exactly a story, but more of an account, and of-course imaginary.

A glance at the earlier part may make this more interesting, as few plots here are immediate continuations.

Happy Reading!!

*

Ladies & Gentlemen...

Welcome Back to Celebrity Sex News... The show where we bring you all the sleazy & spicy updates of your favorite stars!!

My name is Rajesh, and I will be taking you through the weekly round-up of masala-filled news from around the world.

Let's start right away...

1) Anuja Sharma plays down the Instagram Controversy!!

31 year old Anuja tried to put an end to the 'Indian Cricket Captain Lost His Wife Too' controversy, by stating that her Instagram Account was hacked, and the immoral caption was a work of the miscreants.

However, when quizzed about the need to post her selfie in the red push-up bra, she quickly answered that the photo was taken to promote the newly launched range of bras from RiGhT - A clothing brand owned by her husband, India's Most Valuable Athlete, Vinay Kochar.

At the same time, a video that shows Anuja with The Sports Show host, Sayanti Langer, has been doing the rounds. The two were caught on phone by their fans, as they entered & exited the Be Happy Sex Toy Shop, in Delhi.

The store which is famous for Big White Dildos is rumoured to be the brainchild of Nila Anbumani - Vice President of Radiance Industries, better known as the wife of India's Only Billionaire... And, sources claim that Anuja and Sayanti are not just regulars at Be Happy, but also key members of their Primio Love Initiative, that ensures Early-Access of the latest products, to subscribers.

It is a well known fact that the two have been best friends for long now, and the former super-models were sighted having an animated chat outside the two storeyed building, in the short clip recorded.

Lip Reading Experts have rightfully encrypted Anuja's speech, and what she shared with Sayanti has come to light, making the scenario even more complicated!!

The detailed report says Anuja was clearly confessing to Sayanti that the picture was indeed intended for the New Zealand Cricket Captain, Kevin Wilson. She further added that she was happy & excited to see India lose, but also very drunk - Instead of sending a Direct Message to her husband's counterpart, she uploaded the teasing scandalous photo as a post on Instagram.

All these new information have put a serious question mark over the Star Couple's Relationship. While some are of the opinion that they have always been in an Open Marriage, loyal Vinay supporters are already slamming his wife, calling her a cheating slut!!

Our viewers will recollect that the fiasco broke out when Anuja's Instagram Feed showed a picture of her wearing only a bra, which the caption claimed to have been selected by Kevin.

Anuja's sleazy picture had gone viral, and had gained so much attention, that even road side vendors selling second-hand bra & panties, in rural towns of North India, used the image on their carts.

Vinay, who is yet to be back from Australia, after Losing The World Cup Final, was unavailable for comment.

2) Arya Bhatia's hairy Pussy is still on Fire!!

The furore around Arya's bush just doesn't seem to settle down...

While it was only her boyfriend - Satbir Kapoor's wrath she had to face earlier, reports have now emerged that his mother, Teenu Kapoor, is also furious at Arya.

Teenu, who is the Brand Ambassador for 'Clean Cunt Cute Cunt' Program, was shamed by bar dancer Sakhi Rawant, leaving the erstwhile actress very angry, and disgusted with Arya's lack of hygiene.

It had only been a week since 60 year old Teenu announced in public that she and every female member of her family shaves their sensitive areas daily.

But, with the her very own son's girlfriend coming under the scanner, Sakhi is asking for proof from Teenu, and demanded to show her ripe pussy to the world, if she is to be trusted.

"That mature cougar is a liar!! I will spread my legs for the whole nation if Teenu Kapoor proves herself right!!" Sakhi had said, challenging the yesteryear actress.

Satbir's ex-girlfriends - Katherine Khan and Deepali Padamsee, have also come out in public, blasting the couple.

Citing instances from the past, when Satbir poured hot chilli sauce inside their butt-holes, for having even a single strand of hair on their pussies, the two bombshells demanded an apology.

They further ridiculed him, saying it was disgraceful that he is walking around with a girl who could very well be called a jungle, especially after ditching them, who everybody in Bollywood know have shiny peaches.

3) Anekta Kapoor to Produce & Star in Kamini MMS 25!!

The Queen among Bollywood Producers, Anekta, has signed herself to act in the 25th Installment of Kamini MMS, produced under her home banner - Lalaji Entertainments.

Following a tiff with her usual favourite & former pornstar, Simmi Liyona, Anekta had auditioned A-List Indian heroines for the role of Kamini.

Sonal Kapoor, Kanaga Raunat, Sakshi Sinha, Tapsa Pannu and Shritha Kapoor were shortlisted. However, none of them made the cut.

Lalaji Entertainments, in a press release, said these actresses make India proud in every way, and are truly dirty according to our desi standards. But unfortunately, they are yet to gain enough experience being on foreign beds, and do not meet the required international standards.

"Our girls sucked the plastic penis really well, but failed in the second round of auditions. They were just not able to accommodate real thick black cocks, even inside their mouth." revealed the co-producer of the movie, Tarush Kapoor, during his interaction with the Content Head of Kinky Channel, Sourav Goswami.

"They all really enjoyed the process. They said they were pleased to be given the opportunity. Sakshi even forgot it was an audition, and fingered her pussy as she licked the African model's prick. But the man hardly got any pleasure." Tarush added, explaining why none of them got the role, and also suggesting the sexual content in the plot demanded a better performer.

"All of our Ladies have a very bright future. They are definitely going all the way. It is just that they are already too busy in India, and never had the opportunity to get accustomed to the varieties the other countries offer!!" he stressed, consoling the Actresses, before thanking them for their participation.

Tarush, who is also the brother of Anekta, had personally supervised the Auditions. Surprisingly, it was he who first suggested that his sister will be perfect as Kamini. He also felt it will help his unmarried elder sibling find satisfaction.

It needed some convincing to make Anekta accept the added responsibility of playing the lead actress, but she is making sure she finds time to practice day & night, and does complete justice to the role.

Known for her busty tits and whorry-vulgar skin show in public events, Anekta is taking lessons in swallowing cum & riding cocks, from the very best in the business.

Anekta herself has said, multiple times, that she is trying to get global recognition for the Kamini Franchise, and wants to present it to the World Audience.

It will be a huge achievement for the country's movie fraternity, if Lalaji is able to pull this off. They have already made it very clear that with Kamini MMS 25, they are directly competing with Porn of the Highest Quality.

4) MILF Association's Headquarters Inaugurated!!

It was a proud moment for the Bollywood MILFs, as they finally got a space of their own.

The new office is located in the second street of Mumbai's Red Light District, and has been carefully designed following all the regulations proposed by World Milf Federation.

Co-Presidents - Jayanthi Bajwa and Rakhi, did the honors by sharing a Coffee flavoured kulfi stick. They both said it was a special feeling, and at complete loss of words in fulfulling this big dream.

Hima Manasi, the Secretary, and also a member of the opposite faction, expressed her dissatisfaction about Dark-Chocolate flavored kulfi sticks missing from the menu. But, she was also quick to add that the decision to set up the office within the Red Light District, was very very correct.

"Yes, of-course!! We 3 have special memories about this place. It is not just us, the Super MILFs from across India grew up here." Jayanthi, Rakhi and Hima said, in unison.

The immediate plans of the Association includes convincing the mature actresses from other states of India to join them. If reports are to be believed, Tamil Aunties - Raima Krishna & Neena, have already expressed their willingness.

It will be interesting to see the Team work together, considering the fact that Jayanthi and Rakhi have been involved illicitly with each-other's husbands, during their early days, and Hima had very recently expressed displeasure about the advances made on her by the sons of the two Co-Presidents.

5) House Of Sex launched on Masala TV!!

The first season of the Reality Game Show, House Of Sex, has begun telecast.

Hosted by the irresistible playgirl, Bishita Basu, House Of Sex is the Indian version of the popular American Show - Slut House, and will feature 8 popular female Indian celebrities, along with 4 local men, but from the darker section of the society.

While there is still a lack of clarity regarding the length of each episode, Masala TV has confirmed that the show can be viewed from mid-night to the early hours of the morning.

The makers have also roped in Sheela Shetty in the role of a Special Judge, as a token of appreciation for her continuous co-operation, during the shoot of their just concluded superhit show - The Busty Sister!!

The Indian Ladies who will bring out their sluttiest side in the primary season of House Of Sex are Laura Saini, Meenalisa, Poorna Pandey, Nila Dhupia, Menaka Naidu, Gil Parag, Mannara Bedi and Pyaari Rohitga.

No clear details have been made public regarding the male participants, but sources have confirmed the inclusion of notorious gangster, Gabbar Singh, and also the infamous boob-groper, Kancha, who had been jailed for grabbing the tits of women in public.

Initially titled Survive With Pornstars, the show had to be revamped following a resolution passed by the Organisation For Menstars, that banned members from performing with Indian actresses.

The body was clearly not convinced how safe most actresses were to play with, considering the hard truth that they have all had multiple relationships in life, and ordered their affiliates to skip the show.

"As far as we know... Some of the Indian Actresses had earlier worked in brothels, too." said a young male adult-movie actor, who preferred to remain anonymous, as he commented on the group's decision to back out.

The show with the tagline - 'how much can your holes take', will have rules similar to their earlier show The Busty Sister, with these men engaging in sexual activities with the actresses - But unlike in TBS, the women contestants can no longer choose their partners, and time limits have also been taken away.

Promotional Campaigns for House Of Sex have very blatantly indicated that the sole motive of the male participants is to feed on each of their famous female counterparts, and rate them according to their performance and satisfaction given, after every session.

Even though the initial understanding of the format makes one believe House Of Sex is completely anti-women, there still are elements that gladly enable the ladies to showcase their venereal talents.

More than the basic men-fuck-women theme of such shows, House Of Sex encourages the ladies to please the men, in more creative ways than ever, to earn higher points, and will have a great collection of carnal products at their disposal, thereby making the battle evenly balanced.

According to the rules of the show, three actresses with the lowest points, after a full round, will go to The Danger Zone, where the audience can vote for and save their favourite.

One female contestant will be evicted from the house every 6 days, and each week will witness the remaining members being given new tasks.

The sessions & rounds will be charted accordingly in the beginning, but towards the end of the show, it will definitely be a case of more men, and less women, and only the sluttiest will survive...

Even though the Audience are still not fully happy with the choice of Celebrities, the hype is huge, and the makers have also already assured to bring in more mainstream heroines, for the next season - However, they admitted that it will be a difficult task, because they need to find actresses who are not super slaggy in real-life, which is rare in India.

When asked for a clarification, they further added that they were not trying to pass a derogatory comment, but only being honest about the fact that most of the top actresses they approached for this season were getting laid consistently, and had the opportunity for lot more fun than what they will have in the show, even if they happen to reach the finale.

"It was not easy to convince them to control their sex drives. We felt it was unfair, as-well... This list includes the most wanted Urbashi Rowtale and Yummy Gauthami. We really wished to have them. But... Right now, we just feel extremely lucky that we could somehow get 8 very sexy, very horny, yet neglected, women to start the Show!!" remarked the CEO of Masala TV, Sanjeev Varma.

When questioned if the Crew Members have taken enough to steps to make sure the men will follow a dignified approach inside the house, the CEO only choose to say that the actresses very well know what to expect.

Out of the 8 female contestans, Laura & Meenalisa are mature & unmarried, and at their ripest form... Poorna has very recently got engaged, and will have a lot to prove to her future husband... Nila is in the middle of a divorce, and will seek redemption... Menaka, Gill & Pyaari are 3 happily married wives, and will want to demonstrate they have a lot more left in them... And last but not the least... Mannara, who is the only mother in the list, and comes into the show bringing a lot of experience, plus plenty of reasons to be excited about.

While the curiosity surrounding House Of Sex continues to grow, there is also a section of the crowd who strongly believe that it will be even more fascinating to know how much these women were paid to accept the contract.

Just like Virat Mallaiya had once said, during the launch of his Magazine - Queen Fish, maybe there is indeed no better feeling than knowing what price an actress puts on her body!!

6) Preethika Chopra attends a Funeral completely Naked!!

Current International Sensation, Preethika, attended the funeral of her uncle, without wearing any clothes.

When asked about her decision to arrive fully nude, she said that she felt this was a ceremony that demanded purity, and it was most appropriate that she came in her purest form.

"Also, I am a Hollywood actress now... I need to keep that in mind when I decide on the level of purity!! Walking in thin transparent white kurtis, skipping your inner-wear, is pure, but not enough if you are looking forward to living a successful life in The United States of America." Preethika added.

While her young husband looked happy & proud, most of her relatives were shocked to see her in her bare form.

Preethika's conservative neighbours, known for their strong opposition to anything against Indian Culture, were expected to halt proceedings, but surprisingly only said that the actress has grown big, and her ass doesn't look burned & brown, like before, and they do not find anything shameful about her act.

Her cousins, Bollywood actresses - Pranitha Chopra, Marmara Chopra & Reema Chopra, too chose to openly defend their elder sister's choice of clothing, or rather no clothing!!

"We were earlier called cheap whores. But, ever since Preethika Didi started doing erotic roles in Hollywood Movies, we are respected. They only call us high class escorts now." Pranitha said happily, with the other two next to her, beaming with joy.

"And to show our support to Preethika Didi, the three of us are also going nude!!" the trio almost screamed, as they gleefully stripped.

7) Smrithi Hassan faces a Wardrobe Malfunction!!

The milky siren of the south - Smrithi, had an embarrassing moment on stage, as her satin blue coloured blouse ripped open on it's own.

The sexy Tamil diva, lovingly called Slutty Hassan by her fans, was dancing for her famous item number "A 100 dicks have cum inside me, A 100 more will tonight!!" when the unfortunate incident happened.

The organizers of the event, sponsored by the condom brand Kamax, said they were already very concerned about Smrithi's outfit, and had requested her to change into something more comfortable.

"The blouse was very tight... We had all felt it the very day she tried the clothes... That was a week ago, and we still had time to rework her costumes. We had also discussed the same with Smrithi, but she insisted on using the exact pair. However, what really stunned us was that she had asked the designer to make it even more tighter, just minutes before her performance began." Vicky Periyappa, Director of the event, told the media.

According to the spectators, Smrithi's heavy tankers popped out of her tight blouse, first, before the clothing completely tore apart, revealing her milky upper body.

"Her mouth was wide open, and she looked very shocked. She left her bust uncovered for almost half a minute, before she got her senses back, and left the stage. But, the damage was done by then, and more than a 1000 mobile phones captured the visuals." said one among the audience.

Thankfully, we were able to collect enough evidence to prove this harsh occurrence did not break the two-time 'Most Fapped To Asian' award winner!!

We have confirmed accounts that while everybody ran to the green room to console her, Smrithi looked surprisingly calm & pleased, showing her strong character.

She was also heard asking her manager to search in YouTube, for the phrases 'Smrithi Hassan Latest Boob Show', 'Smirthi Hassan Full Naked Breast' and 'Smrithi Hassan Blouse Rip Apart', and only smiled when she realised approximately Five Hundred related Videos had already been uploaded, yet again displaying courage.

The extremely sensual lass has been receiving a lot of love in Social Media, with people taking time to comfort her, and Women Activists even Uploading Smrithi's topless photo as their Profile Picture, with the caption - Boobs Are Just A Part Of Our Body!!

Despite the widespread show of unity, a section of the Industry strongly doubt if this was a pre-planned act by Smrithi, to further increase her popularity.

12