Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 05

Story Info
Tina Fey vs Amy Poehler.
3.8k words
4.7
4.5k
11

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it assuch.)

These sexfights just keep getting better and better. We started with reality tv stars from Survivor and Storage Wars in the first two episodes, followed by a wet and wild match between sassy comics Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer, and an interesting sexual duel with actresses Parker Posey and Isla Fisher that had strapon consequences. I'm not sure we could top it.

Well, this week definitely tops it for me. We've convinced the comedy duo of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to give it a go. They've agreed to do a tamer version of our sexfights, going with a stripfight instead. Apparently the first one to get the other person naked, wins. It didn't sound quite as exciting to me, but the fact that neither of them has done any nudity before, should make the interest pretty high.

Our two contestants may not be considered the sexiest of stars, but they're both two of my personal favorites, that I've fantasized about hundreds of times. They are each coming off successful TV shows, and are two of the most popular, recognizable figures in the entertainment industry. Even though they are both in their fifties, they are each sassy enough to keep our string of exciting matches going.

We were very lucky to sign them up. One of our recent winners, Sarah Silverman talked the two longtime friends into it as more of a dare, and after offering a bump in prize money, we inked a deal.

There would be no bikinis, no sex toys or sexual acts, like fingering or tribbing, andno anal play, but the two stars assured me that they would make it worthwhile for anyone in attendance or watching on pay-per-view.

They came up with a unique scenario where they would be the managers for a fight billed as a match between Jane Krakowski and Aubrey Plaza, Tina and Amy's TV co-stars, then proceed to get in an argument, with the clothes ripping catfight to follow.

The crowd was fired up to see a fight between the two popular supporting actresses, who were just playing along. Little did they know they'd be victims of the old "bait and switch" scam.

Jane and Aubrey even agreed to make the opening entrance, getting the crowd warmed up by parading down the runway in the traditional bikini attire.

Jane was the first one to make her appearance, slowly strutting down the aisle in a mesmerizing blue and white polka dot bikini, followed closely by Tina, escorting her in blue jeans and a simple white button down blouse, looking like your average Milf next door. The crowd perked up when they saw Tina Fey was involved, cheering a bit louder.

She climbed in the ring along with Miss Krakowski, giving the sexy blonde a soothing shoulder rub, as they waited for their opponent.

Aubrey was next, walking down the runway with her arms folded, wearing a not so revealing black one-piece bathing suit. She appeared to be In character, brooding as she ignored the cheers from the raucous crowd, before getting into the ring followed closely by her perky blonde manager, Amy Poehler. Amy was wearing a conservative light gray skirt and blazer, with a colorful flowered print blouse underneath. She did her best to serve as a cheerleader to her Parks and Rec co-star, who seemed disinterested.

The shifty-eyed brunette looked like she didn't want to be there, playing her role perfectly. She announced that she thought the whole idea was sexist and stupid, and quit, walking out of the ring in front of the shocked audience.

Jane told her she couldn't quit, yelling at the pouty dark-haired girl, following her out of the ring. She tried to convince her to stay, grabbing Aubrey's shoulder from behind and spinning her around, scolding her for leaving.

Aubrey responded by ripping Jane's top off, leaving the lovely blonde startled and half-naked, covering up hunched over, in the aisle in just her bikini bottoms.

Aubrey never flinched, and continued walking out of the arena to a mixture of cheers and jeers. It had no effect on Aubrey, who left with her trademark scowl firmly in place. Jane followed, not far behind, running away, holding her exposed jiggling breasts, as she left the venue, humiliated.

"This is your fault!" Tina snapped at Amy, as the two lifelong friends and rival managers were left in the ring, seemingly stunned by the fighters quick exit.

"My fault? Why the hell is it my fault?"

"You can't control your snotty little bitch. That's why."

Tina walked over towards her friend, continuing to chew her out.

"You let her piss and moan, until she gets whatever she wants. She's nothing but a spoiled brat."

Amy wasn't about to let her dark-haired partner tell her off, pushing the nerdy brunette away.

"Back off, Tina! I'm not in the mood!"

Tina was surprised that Amy would brush her off like that, getting physical. Two could play that game, she thought, giving the short blonde a two-handed shove, knocking her back into the ropes.

"You're as bad as your spoiled partner. I suppose you're going to walk off too."

That's all it took to set Amy off, as the fiery comic, whipped off her gray blazer, throwing it aside, ready to have a go with her longtime co-star.

Amy tore across the ring, where Tina was waiting for her, as they locked horns in a hair-pulling tug of war, tearing into each other.

"You arrogant Bitch! Amy sneered, grabbing a fistful of hair with one hand, and Tina's white blouse with the other. It came untucked, as the two Milfs waltzed around the ring, refusing to give up her grip in the hair pulling catfight.

"You're the bitch, BITCH!!" Tina shot back, trying to use her slight size advantage to overpower Amy and back her into the corner.

They may have planned on this little catfight scenario ahead of time, but they weren't acting now. The intensity that they fought with was real. Their friendly rivalry had turned into a passionate battle to see who was the better woman. They knew where this fight was headed, and neither one wanted to be the one left naked in front of the live audience.

As Amy was being backed into the corner, she finally let go of Tina's hair, and slapped her friend across the face, hoping to get her to back off. Tina didn't even think about letting up, as this only enraged her even more. The brunette Milf responded with several slaps of her own, cracking Amy's cheek three or four times, causing the shorter blonde to cover up and duck her head, to avoid the barrage.

With Amy backed up in the corner, hunched up defensively, trying to avoid more of Tina's assault, the enraged brunette reached down, yanking on Amy's short gray skirt, ripping it. The startled blonde was caught off guard by the sneaky move, and had her tattered skirt around her ankles, before she knew what hit her.

Amy managed to push her gasping friend away, sending a nasty stare her way as she kicked her ruined skirt aside. The battered blonde walked back to the center of the ring, with her lavender undies showing, and her flowered blouse looking a little ragged as well. She kicked her shoes off also, walking barefoot, back towards her rival like a zombie.

"Is that how you wanna play? You fucking pervert!"

Amy was huffing and puffing, intent on revenge, as Tina waited in the corner. The cocky brunette removed her shoes, throwing them at her lurking foe, who just batted the flying footwear down, slowly approaching Tina, with a crazed look in her eyes.

The crowd was getting into it, cheering wildly as Amy neared her opponent looking to continue this intense catfight. She lost her skirt, but wasn't about to Tina get away with it, without retaliation.

The two former friends locked up again, claeing and scratching, in their second hair-pulling tussle of the night. Amy had her fingers entangled in Tina's dark brown hair, shaking it back and forth, causing her to cry out in pain.

"OWWWW!!! LET GO OF MY HAIR!!!!!"

Tina balled up her fist, punching Amy in the gut, trying to get the psycho blonde bitch to let go of her hair. The hard hit took effect as Poehler let go, clutching her stomach, while Tina took a couple of steps toward her.

Amy kneed Tina in the crotch, causing the brunette to hunch over, losing her breath as Amy stalked her, looking for more. The determined blonde reached for Tina's waistband, tugging on her blue jeans, trying to tear them off. They wrestled for control with a button popping loose, and the zipper becoming undone. Amy was trying like hell to remove her pants, Tina was blocking anything she tried.

Amy resorted to tripping Tina, knocking the brunette Milf onto her back. As Amy looked to pounce on her, Tina kicked her legs up at her, trying to fend her off. This didn't seem to help as Amy grabbed her friend's feet, pulling on the legs of her denim jeans, hoping to remove her pants. She yanked and tugged, practically pulling Tina off the floor.

Amy's persistence paid off, with Tina's pants finally coming off, leaving her laying on her back in her pink cotton underwear and white button down blouse. The sassy comic actress celebrated by flinging the blue jeans out of the ring, before stepping away to catch her breath.

Tina slowly got to her feet, tracking the blonde down, looking to finish what they started. Facing off in their button-down blouses and pastel panties, thet looked more suited for a pillow fight than any kind of sex fight.

"I suppose you really think you're something now" Tina hissed, following Amy around the ring.

"Damn straight!" she shot back. "A helluva lot better than you!"

The two lifelong friends were throwing their once close relationship out the window, with neither of the competitive ladies willing ti give in. They couldn't pass up the chance for a little trash talking, trading barbs as they circled around the ring.

"I'm going to enjoy whipping your fat ass!" Tina declared, in reference to Amy's saddlebag thighs, that were on display, without her skirt to hide them.

"Whip my ass? Ha! Kissing my ass is more like it." replied the feisty blonde, turning and patting herself on the rump, while bent over, teasing the crowd.

"Big talk coming from someone who pissed her pants at the Golden Globe."

Tina knew bringing up Amy's "accident" at the awards show would rattle her former partner, who pursed her lips, staring daggers back at her big-mouth rival.

"Well at least I didn't poop my pants, like someone I know."

This time it was Tina who stood there seething, her face flushed red with embarrassment.

"Oh real classy. Making fun of someone who had food poisoning."

The two popular comedy stars hurled insults at each other as if they were on a grade school playground. The personal jabs made this confrontation even more intense.

"I'd rip those panties right off you, but all we'd see were skid marks!"

The last comment put Tina over the edge, as she took off after Amy, filled with rage once again.

She took a big roundhouse swing at her mouthy friend, with the glancing blow barely connecting with Amy's forearms, that were held up in self defense.

The blonde comic tried to fight off her friend by reaching for her throat, grabbing it with one hand while pulling her hair with the other.

Tina also had a handful of stringy blonde hair, as well as a firm grip on the collar of Amy's flowered blouse. They seemed to be at a standstill, with neither one willing to give in.

The deadlock was broken when Tina yanked down on Amy's shirt, with buttons flying everywhere. The torn blouse hung down off of her bare shoulder with the front wide open, giving everyone a good look at her matching lavender bra and surprisingly ample cleavage.

Tina backed away after ripping Amy's blouse, panting and adjusting her glasses as she waited for the half naked blonde's reaction from across the ring.

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that" Amy hissed with a maniacal chuckle, walking towards the nerdy brunette. She took off what remained of her top, assessing the damages.

"My brand new outfit." Amy said with a quietly, before looking back at Tina, with a hint of disgust.

She stood in the middle of the ring in her light purple bra and panties, ready to retaliate, as Tina waited while catching her breath, leaning back against the ropes. She strode up to Tina were her eyes focused on the brunette's plain white blouse. A little payback was in order.

Amy closed in reaching for the white top, ready to do some damage. She grabbed her shoulders with each hand, while Tina responded by hooking her finger on Amy's bra, directly between the blonde's apple sized breasts.

Tina pulled, stretching out the skimpy lavender bra until it finally snapped, and she ended up with it in her hand, while Amy's jiggling tits were exposed.

The crowd cheered as they got what they were looking for. The cheap thrill of seeing some celebrity boobs. Amy backed away, trying to cover up, hunched over in the middle of the ring down to nothing but her undies, humiliated by her friend.

She tried to hide her nudity, but it was no use. Her slightly saggy breasts with freakishly long dark nipples were on display for everyone. This didn't go unnoticed by her rival. Tina had to respond.

"Wow! Nice nips, Poehler bear! You could poke an eye out with those things!"

She was loving it, teasing her friend, as she was winning this kinky stripfight. Her confidence was rising as she circled around the topless blue-eyed blonde, looking for the kill. Her sights were set on Amy's skimpy purple panties.

The lovely brunette had a coy smirk on her face as she fed off the energy from the wild fans in the audience. They were going crazy, enjoying the sexy battle between two famous stars. They loved seeing Amy and her unbelievable nipples, but wanted more. Tina was happy to give it to them.

Amy quietly stood in the middle of the ring, trying fruitlessly to cover her naked titties, while Tina stalked her, flashing a mischievous smile. She was close to reaching her boiling point, pissed that her friend was getting the best of her.

Tina took advantage of her situation by continuing to taunt her half-naked foe.

"Those panties are coming off, bitch! Get ready for the world to see your cooter!"

Amy could only cringe, knowing that this humiliation might possibly get even worse. Her nostils flared as her friend poked fun at her while she just stood there taking it.

Tina neared the pissed off blonde, looking to add insult to injury. She tried to sneak around behind Amy, but was met with a backhanded slap, as the seething blonde spun around, smacking her in the jaw, stunning the cocky brunette and sending her glasses flying.

Fey stood ther dazed for a second, holding her aching jaw, while Amy moved in, grabbing Tina's top and pulling it over her head. Amy was grinning with a devilish smile, rejuvenated, watching Tina stand there in her white bra and pink panties. It was nice to see her suffering for a change.

Tina recovered from the vicious blow rather quickly, ignoring the pain and shrugging off the fact that she couldn't see very much farther than the end of her nose, without her dark-rimmed glasses. She rushed back toward her nemesis, meeting Amy with a physical embrace. She reached behind Amy for her panties, sticking her thumbs inside the waistband, pulling them down a bit, revealing a couple inches of the blonde's fleshy butt crack.

Meanwhile Amy was focusing on Tina's white bra, trying to get the normally reserved comic to bare her breasts for the first time. She was torn between trying to remove Tina's bra or stopping her from yanking her lavender panties down any farther. She couldn't really do both at the same time.

Amy went with protecting her dignity, turning away from Tina and swatting away her roving hands. She quickly adjusted her undies, hiking them up after everyone got a nice look at her nice butt crack.

Tina laughed at Amy, as the struggling blonde fought to keep her panties on. She teased her by making several half-hearted attempts at the lavender undies, just to see the weary blonde work her ass off, trying to keep her last piece of clothing.

On about her ninth or tenth move, Tina got caught. Amy grabbed the back of the cocky brunette's head, instead of swatting her hands away. The frustrated blonde pushed Tina's head down and reached behind her, undoing the white bra, and watching with great satisfaction as it slowly fell away, loosely hanging from her shoulders.

Tina's overconfidence got the best of her, and now here she was with her small natural breasts exposed, barely covered by the unhooked white bra.

For anyone that didn't get a good view of Tina's breasts, Amy helped them out by roughly yanking it completely off and tossing it aside.

The former Saturday Night Live co-stars were now even, more or less, facing off topless, wearing only their light colored undies.

Amy was now doing all the smiling, thrilled to not only fight off Tina's attempts to get her naked, but to actually get her top off, exposing the brunette's small, firm breasts.

"Gee, sorry about that. If I knew all you had was a tiny set of hummingbird tits, I wouldn't have bothered stripping you of your top."

Instead of answering back, Tina reached out, grabbing Amy's boobs, pinching the inch long nipples, bringing the sassy bitch to her knees.

Poehler was in tears on the mat, as her rival towered over her, squeezing Amy's long gumdrop nips. The feisty blonde winced in pain, but didn't give up, clawing at Tina's pink panties.

Tina gave up her viselike grip of Amy's incredible nipples to slap her foe's wrists and keep her panties on. She fell on top of her longtime friend, mashing their naked breasts together as the battle brought them face to face, with their arms around each other, as they rolled around on the floor.

The two rivals were scrambling to get a hold of each other's underwear. Amy had her fingers dug into Tina's nice round ass, slowly dragging the pink panties down a few inches. She couldn't do much more, preoccupied by trying to fend off Tina's assault. The brown-eyed brunette was rubbing Amy's crotch, looking to get her thumb inside the purple undies.

Amy turned to the side, hoping to avoid Tina's roving hands. She was getting wet, aroused by all the sexy physical contact. She didn't think she could take it if Tina got her fingers anywhere near her sensitive pussy.

Amy may have turned her back on Tina, but the resilient brunette wrapped her long legs around the struggling blonde, and managed to slip her fingers inside Amy's panties. The nerdy brunette was definitely in control.

"Ooh! Look who's getting wet!" Tina purred, while fingering her friend's incredibly moist pussy.

"You're not gonna pee your pants again, are you?"

Tina could afford to tease her old friend. She had the upper hand and she knew it. While Amy tried to roll up in a defensive ball, Tina kept massaging the moaning blonde's hairy wet pussy.

Juices started to flow as Tina picked up the pace, furiously finger fucking her best friend. The whimpering blonde let out an ear-piercing howl as her lavender panties started to turn dark purple, as a huge wet spot began to form.

Loud sloshing sounds were coming from Amy's cunt, as Tina never let up with the intense fingering. She got her friend to finally cave in to a squirting orgasm, with a juices flowing from Amy's soaked panties.

Tina pulled her sticky fingers from Amy's pussy, looking at her gasping friend with a smirk, as she shook several droplets from her fingertips.

Tina scrambled out from behind her friend, who lay sobbing on the her back. She put the finishing touches on her friend, sliding Amy's soaked panties down her thick white thighs and pulling them completely off, leaving Amy naked on the mat, humiliated, with her hairy golden muff exposed and glistening from her gushing orgasm.

Tina took a whiff of the dirty undies, scrunching up het nose in disgust, as she tossed the panties aside and got to her feet.

Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers
12