Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was elated to come out on top, and took a topless victory lap, much to the delight of the appreciative crowd.

Amy pounded her fists on the mat, pissed that lost to Tina of all people. And it wasn't just losing, it was the way she lost. They had agreed beforehand to limit their shenanigans to a simple stripfight. Tina obviously ignored all that, fingering her pussy. She hardly thought that was fair.

Amy wasn't about to let her cheating friend get away it. She got to her feet, still completely naked, and tackled Tina from behind, throwing the winner onto the mat. Before she knew what hit her, Tina found herself flat on her back with Amy sitting on her face.

Amy was grinding her hairy wet pussy up against Tina's nose and mouth. She reached down, massaging her engorged clit, pleasuring herself while encouraging Tina to give her a hand.

"You wanted me pussy so bad? Well here it is! Lick my slit, you fucking cheating whore!"

Tina couldn't do anything but pound her fists and flail her legs, as she was trapped under Amy's big butt.

Amy wasn't getting any help from her friend, so she decided to take matters into her own hands, so to speak.

The feisty blonde began fingering her slit, masturbating in front of the live audience. She was so lathered up, and with another potential gushing orgasm building deep down inside, she couldn't think of a better way to get back at Tina, than cumming on her face.

The horny blonde got a small degree of revenge, achieving a second orgasm, squirting a small stream of creamy white jizz on Tina's face, splattering the beautiful brunette.

The roar from the crowd was deafening as this roller coaster of a match appeared to finally come to a wild climactic ending.

Amy's body shook as another wave of syrupy juices oozed out of her overworked vagina, coating her friend's rosy cheeks.

The exhausted blonde actress slowly got to her feet, weakened by the wet convulsive orgasms. Looking down at her ex-partner with a nasty sneer, Amy staggered away, leaving her friend laying on the mat, covered with the sticky goo, humiliated.

The mean girls had put on quite a show.

12