Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 07

Story Info
Kaley Cuoco vs Kat Dennings.
4k words
4.55
9.2k
19

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
55 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

When we first came up with the idea of Celebrity Sexfights, one person's name popped up more than any other-- Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory. The gorgeous blonde appealed to all sorts of demographics. Young and old, male or female, everyone seemed to be infatuated with Sheldon's hot neighbor.

Well I've got great news! We signed Kaley to a deal just last week. She had one stipulation. She got to pick her opponent. Her reason being she didn't want to get in the ring with one of her friends, for fear of damaging any relationships she built up over the years. Also she was adamant that her opponent had to be someone she was attracted to, physically. She thought that having sexfight with someone that didn't arouse you would just be a big waste of time.

It turns out she picked out another young actress that we had our sights on as well. Kat Dennings from Two Broke Girls agreed to do battle with her, giving us a matchup between two of the sassiest comic actresses in the business.

It didn't take much to talk Kat into stepping in the ring for a sexfight. When she found out that Kaley would be her opponent, her eyes lit up, and she licked her luscious red lips with a mischievous smile.

Kaley was excited too, when she heard that the busty star of 2 Broke Girls had accepted the challenge. She couldn't wait to get her hands on the curvaceous brunette's killer body. It was destined to be a very memorable event.

We had set a pretty high standard with the previous bouts, with two hot matches between beautiful castaways from the hit show Survivor. Bad girl Jerri Manthey earned a come from behind victory over Ami Cusack, and Stephenie LaGrossa totally dominated cute blonde Kat Edorsson in an extremely one-sided match.

Staying with the reality TV theme, big-titted Brandi from Storage Wars coaxed a squirting climax out of her rival Casey, in an exciting bout that netted her a profit of $100,000.

Sassy comediennes Sarah Silverman and Amy Schumer gave us an entertaining match, with Sarah pulling off a huge upset with a wet and wild finish.

Cute Australian actress Isla Fisher strapped it on after her surprising victory over fellow actress Parker Posey, showing us a sexy side that we've never seen before.

One of our best and most popular matches came about when lifelong friends Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were competing as managers for their co-stars Jane Krakowski and Aubrey Plaza, respectively, before they had to fill in at the last minute, leading up to an intense encounter that had an amazing facesitting ending.

I wonder which curvy star would wind up on top this time. Kaley was definitely the fan favorite, and possesses some surprising athletic ability that should help her out. But I wouldn't count out Kat. The sarcastic goth chic has a "take no shit" attitude, and swore she was going to use her slight edge in weight to her advantage by planting her big booty on the sexy blonde every chance she got. It was sure to be a doozy of a match between these two sassy sexy babes.

Our crowd was amazing, with standing room only, as we had to turn thousands of people away from the incredible event featuring the two hot promising stars. Our pay-per-view numbers were also going through the roof, with millions of people looking to see their favorite stars in action.

Kaley was the first contestant to enter the arena, skipping down the aisle in a bright red bikini, showing off her knockout body. If anyone epitomized the All-American girl next door, it was Kaley. She wowed us all as Sheldon's sexy neighbor on The Big Bang Theory, and she had the same effect on the wild crowd at tonight's event.

She paraded around the ring, acknowledging the applause, while flaunting her amazing 34-24-36 body. Her blonde shoulder length hair flowed freely, giving her the look of a typical California beach girl. Except that there was nothing typical about this radiant beauty.

Her opponent had a different approach to entering the arena, walking slowly down the runway. Kat Dennings had a no nonsense attitude as she turned and waved to the crowd, with her luscious red lips flashing a small devilish smile. Her skimpy black string bikini could barely hold her amazing curves. Kat had magnificent DD breasts that jiggled slightly with every little move. Her amazing breasts were a perfect complement to her voluptuous ass, as she entered the ring showing off her curvaceous figure.

Our two lovely contestants eyed each other up as they slowly walked to the center of the ring. We had a classic matchup pitting a beautiful blonde against a busty brunette. The crowd began to stir as the two beauties stood toe to toe, trying to intimidate the other.

The excitement went up a notch when the public address announcer got everyone's attention, stating there was a special guest referee for tonight's match. Without waiting for an introduction, former Sexfight winner Sarah Silverman burst through the doors.

It was the hottest referee I've ever seen. She was sporting a skimpy black string bikini bottom and a black and white striped top. The sassy comedian with the long flowing black hair strutted down the aisle and into the ring joining our two combatants.

Sarah was hamming it up in her role as tonight's official. She got in between the two gorgeous sexfighters, laying down some ground rules.

"Ladies, we're here tonight to see you put your hot bodies on the line in a battle for sexual supremacy."

Kaley and Kat just smiled hungrily at each other, knowing what kind of kinky fun was ahead, as the sexy referee did her thing.

"The first one of you sexy bitches to make the other cum, or submit in any way, will be declared the winner."

The two beautiful babes continued to stare each other down, confident that they had what it takes to come out on top.

Sarah grabbed her whistle, backing away from the two hotties, giving them room to go at it. She blew the whistle signifying the start of the match.

The audience was cheering loudly as the match got underway with the two beauties wrapping their arms around each other, grinding their hot bodies together as they met for a long passionate kiss. Hands were roaming freely as their scantily clad bodies meshed together in the middle of the arena.

Kaley was going back and forth, between squeezing Kat's magnificent melons and running her fingers through her opponent's long black hair. Kat was content to just dig her fingers into Kaley's red bikini bottom, squeezing the athletic blonde's nice round ass. She continued to kiss her, while pulling the blonde in closer. Kat started rubbing her big boobs up against Kaley's, mashing them together in some sort of titfight. She tried to apply the same pressure down below, grinding her pelvis up against her friend, hoping to stimulate her gorgeous rival.

Kaley had the same type of attack in mind, rubbing her bare thigh up against Kat's crotch. She could feel every inch of the pale white brunette's meaty pussy lips through the thin black bikini bottoms.

The girls were taking their time, trying to slowly wear down the other with their sexy manipulations. I know they were having their effect on me. I was hard as a rock! I'm sure most of the audience was too.

Kaley broke away from the long wet kiss, only to stick her pointy tongue in Kat's ear. The big-titted brunette flashed an embarrassing smile, as she was being turned on by the blonde's active tongue. Shivers raced through her entire body as Kaley dabbed her pointy tongue in and around her ear.

"Ooh, would you look at that! Somebody likes having a tongue in their ear" Sarah chimed in, giving a little narrative to the sensual duel.

Kat responded by reaching around and carefully pulling the strings of Kaley's red bikini top.

The crowd oohed and aahed as Kat stripped Kaley of her top, exposing the blonde's perfect firm breasts. She gently ran her long delicate fingers over Kaley's bare boobs, slightly pinching her dark brown nipples.

You could see the excitement from the topless blonde by the goosebumps on her sensitive areola, as she obviously enjoyed the touch of her friend's roving hands. Kaley's perfect gravity defying C-cup breasts were amazing, sagging only slightly as she proudly displayed her goodies.

"Ooh! We've got titties!" Sarah teased, showing a little excitement of her own as she gave a play by play of the action.

Kat leaned in putting her luscious red lips on one of the erect nipples, sucking and playfully biting on it, while continuing to dig her fingers into Kaley's nice round butt, with little resistance from the gorgeous blonde. She swirled her tongue around Kaley's left tit, before slowly moving on to the right one, munching on her foe's spectacular boobs.

Kaley tilted her head back with her eyes closed, enjoying the attention. Her hands were doing some wandering too, caressing Kat's big boobs. She ran the back of her fingers over Kat's incredible breasts, causing her nipples to poke through the thin black material of Kat's bikini top.

"Ding Dong!" Sarah cried out, at the sight of Kat's titty hardons poking through her top.

"I see some doorbells!"

Kat leaned in again, nibbling on Kaley's amazing tits, while the cute blonde reached around undoing her black bra.

Kat's flimsy black top fell harmlessly to the floor as her magnificent double D's dangled freely. She continued to munch on Kaley's tasty treats while her own huge breasts with puffy silver dollar nipples were unveiled for everyone to see. Kaley could barely get her hands around Kat's incredible jugs, trying her best to caress the beautiful boobs.

"Oh My God! Tits ahoy!" Sarah chimed in as the two gorgeous actresses stood topless in the ring, feeling each other up.

Now it was Kaley's turn to do some titty sucking. She grabbed ahold of Kat's jiggling breasts, squeezing them together as she leaned in dabbing her tongue at the sexy brunette's puffy pink nipples.

Kat stood there was a big smirk on fer face as Kaley struggled to get her mouth on her mammoth boobs. The hot blonde had to settle for lapping at her puffy pink nipples, nibbling on them one at a time.

Sarah couldn't help but chimr in on Kaley's troubles snacking on her rival's tits.

"Gee, I guess it's true what they say: More than a mouthful is a waste."

Kat rolled her eyes at Sarah's lame jokes, turning her attention back to her blonde counterpart. This was turning out to be more of a makeout session than an actual sexfight. But the two hotties didn't seem to be in any hurry to escalate things.

Or so I thought!

While Kat's fingers were still firmly planted on Kaley's butt, the sexy blonde slid her hand down the front of the curvy brunette's black bikini bottoms, causing Kat to coo with delight, and shudder at the sudden touch of Kaley's probing fingers to her sensitive pussy. Her reaction was very animated, as Kat was almost in tears from the invasive fingering she was receiving from the green-eyed blonde.

"SCORE!!" Satah screamed as if Kaley had just kicked a game-winning goal in soccer.

I don't know how Kat planned on winning if she couldn't handle a little pussy rubbing. The spastic chick was bent over, trying to keep her juicy vagina out of reach, but Kaley wasn't about to let her off the hook that easy.

"Things are heating up!" the brash comic added, as if the crowd needed the ref to tell them what was going on.

Kaley pushed Kat backwards, until the voluptuous brunette was up against the ropes. She was massaging Kat's luscious mound, trying to slip her middle finger in between the teary-eyed babe's meaty labia.

Kat was hunched over, trying to fend off the aggressive blonde's attack. She pulled down on Kaley's bright red bikini bottoms, giving the crowd a nice view of the knockout blonde's amazing butt cleavage.

As Kaley felt the cool draft whisp by on her bare ass, she reached down with her free hand, tugging on the string of Kat's bottom. In a matter of seconds, she pulled the skimpy black bikini away, letting the horny audience see her friend's thick black bush, that she was roughly fingering.

"WE'VE GOT BUSH!!" Sarah announced, stating the obvious.

Kat couldn't take much more and tried to bend over even lower to avoid Kaley's excessive fingering. She still had ahold of Kaley's bright red panties, trying to pull them off.

The sexy tussle was getting more physical, and the two girls fell to the floor. Kaley ended up on her back, finally pulling her sticky fingers from between Kat's legs. This allowed Kat to yank off the blonde's red bikini bottoms, exposing her naked neatly trimmed pussy.

"Uh-oh! Looks like the carpet doesn't match the drapes!" Sarah commented, in reference to Kaley's small tuft of dark pubic hair, trimmed in the shape of a triangle above her pink pussy lips.

Before giving Kaley a chance to get to her feet, Kat pounced on her, going right for her bare pussy. The buxom brunette slipped her fingers in her opponent's slick pussy rather easily, trying to give the blonde a little payback.

Kaley reached up, looking to get her hands back on Kat's thick muff, as both girls were doing their best to finger fuck the other. Kat was plunging two fingers rapidly in Kaley's tight pink pussy, while her own clit was being stimulated by the trapped blonde.

Even though she was on top, Kat felt ad if she was losing the battle, being put to the brink of ecstasy by Kaley's expert fingering. She slid her thick body up, smothering Kaley with her big bountiful boobs. She had to do something to distract the athletic blonde.

"Oh-oh! Where did Kaley go?" Sarah teased as Kaley's face disappeared beneath Kat's massive melons.

Kat began punishing Kaley, letting her up for air only to swing her dangling boobs across the gasping blonde's face. The busty brunette could sense the momentum changing in her favor, and tried to take advantage of it. Kat scooted up planting her big booty directly on Kaley's tummy, just like she said she would.

The vivacious brunette was enjoying her dominant position, squeezing Kaley's right tit with one hand, while turning and rubbing her pussy with the other.

Now it was Kaley that was in trouble, thrashing around from the bottom, trying to break free. Kat wasn't about to let her go anywhere.

The big-titted babe, inched forward a little more, smothering Kaley once again, this time with her hairy pussy. Kay planted her wet cunt directly over Kaley's mouth, ordering the exasperated blonde to eat her pussy.

"Lick it, Bitch!" sneered Kat as she started grinding her pussy against her rival's face.

Kaley didn't have much choice but to do as she was told and reluctantly started licking Kat's sloppy wet pussy.

"My My, Kat got your tongue?" Sarah quipped, while assessing the sexy face sitting.

This even made Kat laugh, as the sassy brunette began giggling along with the joking referee. She lost her focus for a second, and that's all it took for Kaley to break free.

The feisty blonde arched her back, pushing Kat off to the side, quickly scrambling to get to her knees. She tried to knock Kat onto her back, but the two combative beauties ended up in a stalemate, going tit to tit from their knees, looking to impose their will on each other.

"Look at these sexy bitches go!" Sarah barked, trying to encourage the two hot sexfighters, as she leaned in, just a few inches from the brawling beauties.

Kat and Kaley had heard just about enough from the wise-cracking, dark-haired ref. It was hard enough trying to battle your opponent without someone commenting on every move. They looked at each other in agreement, and turned their attention to the loudmouth referee.

As if reading each other's mind, they reached out in unison, each grabbing a hold of one of Sarah's arms. They stripped the Jewish-American princess of her striped top, leaving the sexy official topless, with her pear-shaped tits exposed.

The crowd roared with approval as the ref was now half naked too. It didn't seem to affect Sarah though, as she never missed a beat, blowing her whistle, taking her role very seriously.

"FOUL!!" she cried out, as Kat and Kaley stopped for a second to catch their breath.

"It's tribbing time" Sarah shouted, motioning for both girls to get in a scissor position, letting their pussies settle things

Kaley sat back, spreading her legs as she gave her opponent a sexy smile, inviting her to join in. Kat never hesitated, meshing her legs together with Kaley's until their warm wet pussies were grinding together.

Each hungry babe had her right thigh over the top, intertwining their legs as the pussies rubbed up against each other. They started slowly at first, leaning back on their outstretched arms while gently rocking back and forth, letting the warm wet pussies collide.

Kat began moaning, biting her lower lip as she tried to hide the effect it was having on her. Her head tilted back in a sheer state of ecstasy as sh continued to softly moan. Her gigantic tits jiggled with every thrust as the girls picked up the pace. Kaley was feeling it too, but wasn't quite to the edge like her dark-haired opponent.

"I want you to cum for me" Kaley whispered in a soft sultry voice.

"I can't wait to make you cum."

The hot blonde put her hand on Kat's thigh, holding her in place as she rocked ahead, trying to establish her dominance.

Kat was up for the challenge, meeting every thrust, slowly regaining her composure as they were grinding themselves into one another.

Kaley felt as if Kat was picking up momentum, and pushed the busty brunette onto her back, lifting up Kat's thick white thigh, straddling her from an upright position, while clinging to the brunette's leg.

Sarah was getting into the fight as well, watching from a few feet away. The horny ref slid her hand down her panties, playing with herself as she looked on, trying her best to keep up with the running commentary.

"Ooh yeah! I think Kaley is going in for the victory."

Kat wasn't about to give in so easily. She reached up grabbing Kaley's nice round breasts, squeezing them as the hot blonde bounced up and down. Kaley reached out too, grabbing Kat's left breast squeezing it as she continued to grind her bare pussy up against Kat's hairy snatch.

The big-boobed brunette felt Kaley gaining the upper hand, and needed to slow the blonde bitch down. She licked her thumb and reached over, trying to rub Kaley's engorged clit while she rode her.

"Are you trying to distract me?" Kaley hissed as Kat rubbed her stiff clit with her thumb.

"Well it's not gonna work. This is MY ride."

But it was working as Kaley steadily became more and more aroused. The dominant blonde was slowly wilting, moaning quietly as they continued with the tribbing.

The panting blonde leaned ahead, kissing her busty friend, trying to regain some sort of control. Kat returned th kiss, before shocking the athletic blonde by rolling over and getting on top, sitting up as Kaley found herself flat on her back.

"Here comes Kat" Sarah said meekly, barely able to talk, masturbating as she watched from nearby, with her hand in her panties.

Kat did indeed take control, grinding her meaty pussy lips up against Kaley's. She grabbed the hot blonde's tit for balance, as she picked up the pace, roughly humping her gorgeous opponent.

Kaley let out a string of high-pitched squeals, as she felt herself being driven over the edge. The sassy blonde was close to losing it, while Kat only seemed to get stronger, leaning ahead, looming over the exasperated blonde.

"Cum for me, Bitch! You know you want to."

Kaley had a frightened look as she was close to losing control. She tried to sit up, grabbing Kat big bouncing boob, but couldn't find the energy. Kat sensed her opponent weakening, and rocked even harder, with their grinding pussies sloshing. Both women were incredibly wet.

Anton79
Anton79
55 Followers
12