Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaley shook her head back and forth as her whole body shook from Kat's violent thrusts. I'm not sure she could last much longer.

Kat had a look of pure determination as she continued to ram her pelvis into her friend. The sassy bitch knew she had Kaley right where she wanted her. She gritted her teeth, putting her hand on Kaley's throat, while all the blonde could do was roll her eyes and try to fight it off.

"Just let it go, Kaley. Let it go."

The big-titted babe gave several more powerful thrusts trying to make her stubborn rival give in. Kaley couldn't let that happen. There's no way she could lose. She screamed from Kat's relentless assault on her warm wet pussy.

"NO! NO! NO........."

Her voice trailed off as she felt she was fighting a losing battle. Kat showed no mercy, squeezing her tit, and ramming her even harder, knowing the struggling blonde was losing control.

"OH NO! I Can't let you win! OH! OH! OH!!!!!!!!!

Kaley's body stiffened up in a spastic loss of control, as she finally caved in to the unrelenting trib attack. With her eyes bugging out, her hands trembled and her nude body shook several times, as she fell back, falling victim to the busty brunette.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!!" Sarah blurted out, pulling her sticky fingers from her black panties.

"KAT DENNINGS!!"

Sarah wanted to raise her hand in victory, but Kat had other ideas. She pushed the topless ref away, saying she wasn't finished celebrating. She leaned over, getting in Kaley's face, grabbing the blonde by the chin, rubbing salt in the wounds of the panting loser.

"I knew I would win" she hissed, mocking the fan favorite.

The curvaceous winner wheeled around, shaking her voluptuous ass in Kaley's face, before planting it directly over her mouth.

"And now to truly enjoy my victory."

The cocky brunette began smothering her feisty rival, sitting on her face. Her gorgeous round ass had Kaley buried underneath, showing the blonde beauty what a winner tastes like.

"I'm never gonna let you forget who won."

Kat rocked back and forth, grinding her wet pussy on Kaley's mouth, forcing her to eat her out. She leaned back, brushing her tight butthole up against Kaley's pointy nose, purring as the sensation was sending waves of electricity through her curvaceous body.

The bold brunette reached back, spreading her butt cheeks, ordering the defeated blonde to lick her ass. The whimpering blonde gave a timid protest before reluctantly sticking her tongue out and licking Kat's naughty hole.

"Ooh yeah! Lick my asshole, you dirty little whore!"

The sexy babe was enjoying the spoils of victory, moning softly as she savored the true feeling of what it feels like to be a champion. She was sitting on her rival's face like a queen on her throne.

"That's it. Submit to me, baby."

Kat wiggled her tushy, grinding her fleshy derrière in Kaley's face. She was getting close to achieving her own orgasm, with her moans getting louder and louder as her body began quivering with the special sensation of having her ass licked.

"Ooh yeah! Lick it baby! Lick my dirty hole!"

Kat was losing her breath as she neared her climax, her body shaking as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah! I think I'm gonna cum! Oh YES!!"

The dominating brunette collapsed on Kaley, finally enjoying an earth shattering orgasm of her own.

Another amazing night at Celebrity Sexfights!

12