Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 21

Story Info
Mindy Kaling vs Shawn Johnson.
5k words
4.89
2.6k
10

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We've been lucky with some of the stars that have agreed to perform here at Celebrity Sexfights. Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, Jamie Lee Curtis, Amy Poehler & Tina Fey, Kat Dennings, Kaley Cuoco and Sarah Silverman are just a few of the hot celebrities that have given us some memorable performances. We've also had some popular reality tv stars, with girls from Survivor and Storage Wars competing as well.

One of my favorites was a matchup ripped from the tabloids, where former ice skating queens Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan renewed their rivalry with an intense sexual catfight.

This week we had a rather unique pairing. Olympic Gold medalist Shawn Johnson would be taking on actress/screenwriter Mindy Kaling. Instead of having two slender long legged stars, we had these two short and chubby cuties.

It was a rather interesting story how we came up with this matchup. It happened by accident. I had a one o'clock appointment scheduled for each of them on back to back days at my office downtown. Shawn got the dates mixed up, and came in a day early. It happened to be a day where I was late getting back from lunch, and returned to find them both sitting in the waiting room.

I interviewed them at the same time, and before we even started they suggested we let them compete together. They were both a bit nervous about the sexual side of our sport. While chatting in the waiting room, they were under the impression they were being pitted against each other, simply because they were the only two women there. After finding out that their being there at the same time was just a fluke coincidence, because of Shawn having marked the wrong date on her calendar, they just looked at each other giggling, before mutually agreeing to get in the ring together.

It was kind of awkward interviewing both women together. Usually there are personal questions about some of their interests or limitations when it comes to sex.

I asked if they had any reservations about performing nude in front of a live audience. They both looked at each other, before Mindy responded that she thought it would be fun. Shawn agreed, confessing that the thought of it turned her on.

I asked them if they've seen any of the other matches, and what they thought. Mindy was quick to respond, saying she had a subscription to our website, and has seen every single one. She added that she liked the confrontation and seeing the sexy side of everyone involved.

I posed the same question to Shawn, who admitted that she and her husband were big fans also, and have seen most episodes.

When I asked which one was her favorite, she responded that she liked the food fight between Kelly Ripa and Rachael Ray.

Mindy chimed in that she liked the match between Jennifer Esposito and Leah Remini, saying that she loved watching Leah take it up the ass.

When I asked if she was into anal, and if it was something she was willing to do, she suddenly quieted down, squirming in her seat, looking over at Shawn to see if she had a reaction. All Shawn did was raise her eyebrows, indicating that she might be interested. Neither of them was willing to say out loud that they would do it.

I put them at ease, not expecting an answer right away. I told them what I was thinking for a possible scenario.

"Here's what I had in mind: You would each enter the arena in robes instead of the traditional skimpy bikinis. The match would be a topless battle, and you would each take off your robes to pose in nothing but your panties. The match could be for strapon consequences, with anal for the loser. Is that something you would be willing to do?"

Both women looked at each other, smiling bashfully at the kinky request.

"I don't know if I could do that." Mindy confessed. "I don't even let my husband go back there."

Shawn was a little more open to the idea, saying she might be willing to try it. When she noticed that Mindy was surprised by her reply, staring over at her in jaw dropping shock, she casually encouraged Mindy to give it a try.

"Oh C'mon, Mindy! You said yourself you liked it when Leah took it up the ass. Let's do it. I'll put my ass on the line if you will."

Mindy put her hands over her eyes, tapping her feet on the floor, struggling to give an answer.

"Oh My God!! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Yes, I'll do it."

"But it's only for the loser, right? The winner wears the strapon, doesn't she?"

Long story short, that's where we're at this week, with Shawn Johnson and Mindy Kaling putting their asses on the line in a topless sexfight, with the winner earning the right to strap it on.

We talked Jimmy Kimmel into returning as our guest emcee. The controversial talk show host was a big fan of Celebrity Sexfights, often promoting it on his late night show. He gladly accepted the offer, probably hoping that he could get in on the action like he did last time he was the emcee, when he got a blowjob on stage from Miley Cyrus.

With another raucous crowd cheering him on, he opened up the show by introducing our two lovely sexfighters.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Celebrity Sexfights!"

"You're in for a treat tonight as we have a match with strapon consequences!"

The audience cheered wildly at the thought of seeing their favorite celebrities compete with some kinky sex toy action on the line.

"That's right. Two beautiful women squaring off in a battle for sexual supremacy, with the winner earning the right to strap it on."

Again the crowd roared with approval, eager for things to get underway.

"Our first contestant tonight is a former Olympic champion from Des Moines, Iowa, who won a gold medal at the 2008 Olympic games in Beijing, for her unbelievable performance on the balance beam. Please welcome SHAWN JOHNSON!!"

The crowd gave a nice ovation as the former gymnast came jogging down the aisle in a black satin boxing robe, with her face partially hidden by the hoodie. The short gymnast climbed into the ring, ready for action, dropping her hood, flashing the same memorable smile that we saw when she was on the podium, accepting her gold medal.

"Shawn's opponent tonight hails from Cambridge, Massachusetts. You may know her from popular television comedies The Office or The Mindy Project. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for MINDY KALING!!"

Mindy made her entrance, slowly walking down the aisle in a short white terry cloth robe that showed plenty of her smooth chocolate colored thighs, barely covering her cooter, leaving little to the imagination. She made her way into the ring, staring down her opponent, as she leaned up against the ropes across the ring.

The crowd was fired up and Jimmy added to the rowdiness by dangling a big red strapon dildo in front of the two women, showing them what they were playing for.

"Well, here's our prize tonight, ladies."

He put the sex toy down and turned to the audience and explained one more rule for the upcoming match.

"One more thing, folks. Tonight's match will be a topless battle, with both women competing in nothing but their bikini bottoms."

Both women immediately opened their robes, unveiling their topless bodies, as they shed their warmup gear.

Shawn was wearing a tight black spandex bikini bottom, that looked incredible on her. The five foot tall sandy blonde with the thick muscular thighs and stocky body looked like a force to be reckoned with. She was a little plump compared to her younger days when she competed on the balance beam, uneven bars, and on the floor for the all-around competition. Shawn had some beautiful boobs too. The tan line of a bikini top stood out, framing her natural white B-cup breasts, as they sagged slightly while the confident gymnast stood in the ring, with her hands on her hips, showing off her curvaceous body.

Mindy also looked amazing, with a shorter hairstyle than I was used to seeing, jet black hair cut evenly at her neckline. She was wearing a bright yellow bikini bottom that contrasted perfectly with her smooth light brown skin. Her pointy dark nipples looked like someone stuck two Hershey's kisses on her breasts. Other than her incredible nipples, her breasts were similar to Shawn's, sagging slightly, 100% natural. Mindy had a cute chubby body as well, with a small roll of baby fat around her waist to go along with her thick thighs and nice round butt.

Another thing about Mindy's appearance that I'm sure everyone else in the arena noticed, was the obvious camel toe outlined in her tight yellow bikini bottom. Mindy seemed unaware of it, pacing back and forth in the ring, giving everyone a good look of both her protruding pussy lips and her luscious dark nipples.

I was glad to see a match between two confident women, who were comfortable in their own bodies. To me, there was nothing sexier than a short chubby women showing off a nice round butt and thick thighs, wearing nothing but her underwear. It was a match made in heaven.

Jimmy called the women over to the center ofthe ring, where they stood toe to toe, while he laid down some ground rules. He reminded them it was a sexfight and not midget wrestling, an obvious dig at their diminutive stature.

I didn't realize how short Shawn was until she stood there looking up at Mindy, no giant herself, measuring in at just 5'3" tall.

I couldn't wait for these two cuddly cutie pies to go at it.

When the match began, they slowly approached each other, hesitant to make the first move. Usually I secretly root for one certain girl to win. Today I couldn't decide. I was smitten with each of them. Like I said earlier, I was a sucker for lovely fat-bottomed girls, and these two fit the bill. Especially in their tight fitting bikini bottoms. I guess the term fat is a little harsh, chubby or fleshy would be more like it. And to think that one of these voluptuous babes was going to have her plump little tushy fucked with a strapon dildo, was almost to much to ask for.

Mindy broke the ice as they circled each other in the center of the ring, engaging in some lighthearted trash talking, making fun of Shawn's tight fitting bikini bottom.

"Nice panties, Shawn! Couldn't you find a smaller pair?"

The little gymnast just smiled at the razzing, surprised she would bring it up when Mindy's own yellow bottoms couldn't hide her meaty pussy lips, with the evident camel toe.

"You should talk! A camel just called. He wants his toe back."

Mindy looked down at her crotch, and realized Shawn was right. Her yellow panties were too thin and snug to hide her meaty love muscle. She tried some quick wardrobe management, sliding her thumbs inside of her waistband, readjusting her form fitting bikini bottom, without much luck.

"Why would you be staring at my pussy? Are you some kind of lesbian freak?"

Shawn was still laughing, gesturing towards the noticeable outline in Mindy's panties.

"You'd have to be blind not to see that! Are you smuggling a mouse in there?"

Even though it was good-natured ribbing, Mindy was getting frustrated that Shawn was beating her at her own game, with a witty comeback for every barb she slung in her direction. It was time to take the kiddie gloves off and get nasty.

"Well, I'd rather have a mouse in my panties than a gerbil up my ass."

This one confused me. Was there something I didn't know about? It seemed to be a putdown on a personal level. Shawn's infectious smile was gone, and she wasn't too pleased with the comment.

I could have been overreacting. Maybe Mindy was just trying to be funny. Either way, the teasing banter took on a more serious tone. Shawn stood there defiantly with her arms folded, responding with a threat.

"Well, you might just have a strapon dildo up your ass when I get through with you."

Mindy took a step closer to the Shawn, until her luscious tits brushed up against the cocky gymnast. Even though she agreed to anal consequences for the loser, she didn't want it up the butt. She would do anything to avoid it. Mindy tried to intimidate her smaller opponent, letting her know wasn't fucking around.

"Nothing is going in MY ass, bitch!"

Mindy stared down the plucky Olympian, but Shawn Johnson wasn't one to scare that easily, flashing a confident smile back at the Indian princess.

"We'll see. You're not fooling me with your 'tough girl' act."

Shawn wasn't about to back down. Instead, she started to caress Mindy's bare breasts, rubbing the dark nipples between her thumb and forefinger. While she was fondling Mindy's fleshy natural breasts, she added to the seduction by leaning in, kissing her opponent on the neck.

All the trash talking in front of the large crowd was turning her on. Shawn loved showing off her body for the live audience, as well as with Mindy. She had idolized the short chubby actress, ever since she first saw her on The Office, as Kelly Kapoor. It was easy to relate with someone of the same body type.

Mindy enjoyed Shawn's roving hands and light kissing, practically melting from the attention. She responded by running her own hands down over the curvy gymnast's waist, caressing her shapely hips and nice round butt.

It was a sudden change of attitude for Mindy. She wanted to show strength and confidence, but wasn't going to pass up a chance to get her hands on Shawn's curvy body. The dark-skinned beauty put her bright purple lipstick to use also, as she planted a long wet kiss on her tiny rival. She knew how this game worked.

Both women were trying to put on the charm, hoping to display their sexual superiority. Shawn was playing with Mindy's amazing tits, softly massaging them, flicking her thumbs over the dark erect nipples. Her playmate answered the breast fondling by digging her fingers into Shawn's butt cheeks, trying to slide her thumbs inside of her tight black spandex bottoms.

It's funny how the match switched from a trash-talking standoff, to more of a makeout session. Shawn returned Mindy's kiss, while her hand wandered down between her legs. She strummed her fingers up against Mindy's camel toe, stimulating her pussy through the thin material of her tight yellow panties.

Mindy Kaling was squirming from having her pussy rubbed, and dragged Shawn down to the mat with her, where they could keep up their touchy feely game while laying on the floor. They continued kissing and groping each other. Shawn got a little more daring, slipping her hand inside of Mindy's bikini bottom. She wiggled her middle finger, getting an immediate response from her excited dark-haired dark-skinned opponent. Mindy purred with delight as Shawn's finger found it's way between her thick pussy lips.

With the Office star seemingly lost in a dreamy trance from the pleasure she was receiving from the fingering, Shawn circled around, groping Mindy from behind, as they sat half-naked on the floor. Wrapping her arms around her playmate, Shawn slid her fingers in Mindy's panties again, trying to stir up some sexual emotions.

Mindy was motionless, sitting with her eyes closed, and her short silky black hair, curled slightly, framing her angelic face. Not a single strand was out of place, as Mindy barely moved a muscle. She was trying not to let Shawn's invasive fingers bother her, but it was no easy task. She could already feel the electricity coming from deep inside her, spreading throughout her body. Moaning softly, it was apparent that the cute cocoa-skinned babe was indeed affected. Could it be that this match would be over almost as fast as it started?

Shawn didn't make things any easier when she started nibbling on Mindy's neck, and fondled her left breast, while reaching around with her hand in the actress's panties. She continued to rub her pussy, looking to make her cum.

"Do you like that? Are you going to cum for me?"

The cute little gymnast was in complete control, smiling as she whispered in Mindy's ear. She could sense the pretty dark-haired actress giving in.

"Cum for me, Mindy. I wanna fuck you with that strapon so badly."

The last comment appeared to ignite a fire in Mindy Kaling. She pictured her diminutive opponent wearing the big red strapon. Being fucked by her wouldn't be such a bad thing. She could almost feel the dildo inside her warm wet pussy, instead of Shawn' probing fingers. However there was the idea of taking it in the ass, that put up a red flag. Mindy didn't want to give up her nice round tushy. Especially in front of a live audience. She reached down, grabbing Shawn's wrist, fighting back for the first time. She pulled the hand and sticky fingers out of her panties, and turned to face the short, but confident gymnast.

Mindy pushed Shawn onto her back, trying to give her a taste of her own medicine, going right for Shawn's black panties. She laid on top of her, with their topless bodies meshing together, breast to breast. Mindy tried to sneak her hand inside the tight black panties, hoping to get her fingers inside Shawn's pussy.

The form-fitting spandex panties were giving her a problem. They were so tight, Mindy was having trouble slipping her fingers inside the waistband. It was almost as if she was wearing scuba gear.

Mindy resorted to rubbing her friend's crotch through the tight black panties. She was hoping she could arouse Shawn the same way the cute little sandy-haired blonde did to her. Although frustrated that she couldn't get inside her panties, she succeeded in turning the tables on her rival.

Now it was Mindy in control, as the two topless cuties tried to get each other off. The dark-haired beauty kept massaging Shawn's pussy, frequently breaking away to attempt to get past her snug bikini bottom.

She would try to pull the black panties down, but the elastic kept snapping back into place.

Meanwhile Shawn was trying to wiggle out from underneath. She managed to roll over, ending up on top, gazing down with a sly smile at her frustrated friend, who was having trouble getting in her pants.

"What's the matter, Mindy? Can't find what you're looking for?"

She was teasing her exasperated foe, and pissed her off even more by easily sliding her hand inside of Mindy's yellow panties.

"Were you hoping to do this?"

Shawn added to Mindy's frustrations by getting her fingers in the struggling babe's juicy pussy. She delighted in watching Mindy's face contort, knowing she was getting excited.

Mindy grabbed ahold of Shawn's wrist again, trying to stop the aggressive fingering. She couldn't let her keep going, or this match would be over soon.

Shawn gave up on trying to sneak her hands inside Mindy's panties, sitting up, choosing instead to get rid of the yellow undies altogether. She tucked her fingers inside of the waistband, having much better luck than Mindy did with hers, and peeled the yellow bottoms off, pulling them down over her thick smooth chocolate colored thighs.

Mindy kicked her legs, pounding the mat, frustrated that Shawn got her naked so easily, when she couldn't do anything with Shawn's snug spandex panties. She was on her back pouting, with her thick black, yet neatly trimmed muff exposed.

As much as Mindy protested, Shawn wasn't about to wait around for her opponent to even things up. The horny gymnast attacked her darker rival, looking to keep up the kinky assault. Shawn started pumping her fingers in Mindy's hairy snatch, hoping she could bring the cute actress to a quick defeat.

Mindy may have had a rough start, unable to get past Shawn's tight black bikini bottoms, but she wasn't about to give up that easily. She flailed her legs, escaping from her tormentor, getting Shawn to pull her hand away. Mindy stayed active, rolling over on top of her tiny rival, climbing on top of Shawn until she was sitting on her face.

Being stripped completely naked didn't seem to slow Mindy down at all. As a matter of fact, she used it to her advantage, smothering Shawn with her hairy pussy. She took great delight in dominating her feisty opponent, reaching down, spreading her pink pussy lips, rubbing her cunt up against Shawn's face.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12