Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was enjoying her newfound position of superiority, taking great satisfaction in forcing her nemesis to lick her slit. Shawn didn't put up mich of a fight. She figured her only chance to win was to make Mindy cum, no matter who was on top. So naturally she eagerly started licking pussy, hoping she could stir up some of Mindy's secret lesbian desires.

The nude Hindu princess was absolutely loving Shawn's oral attention, but realized that to be declared the winner, she would have to make her opponent cum first. She wanted to take another crack at removing Shawn's black panties, but wouldn't budge from her perch. The pleasure she was feeling from having Shawn's active tongue probing her moist vagina, was just too much to ignore.

Mindy wasn't willing to give up on the sexy facesitting. She thought maybe she could make a move for Shawn's bottoms at the same time. Wheeling around and facing her rival's feet, Mindy had her nice plump butt sitting on Shawn's face while she leaned over, trying to make a play for the panties.

Shawn felt her opponent tugging on her snug spandex undies and seized the opportunity to scramble out from underneath. She pushed Mindy onto her stomach and quickly scooted around, kneeling behind her while holding her down by the back of her neck. With Mindy's nice round ass and tiny dark butthole staring back at her, Shawn gave her a good hard spanking on her fleshy butt cheek. The feisty gymnast followed that up by leaning in and dabbing her tongue across Mindy's quivering anus.

Shawn pointed her long red tongue and delicately flicked it over Mindy's tight butthole, causing the stunned actress to grimace and let out a high-pitched squeal.

"EEEEYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

Mindy had said in her interview that she and her husband had never dabbled in anal play before, and her reaction seemed to confirm that. She wasn't used to having that naughty sensitive area played with.

Shawn just smiled at her opponent's loud response, continuing with the ass licking. She also inserted two fingers in Mindy's tight pink pussy, trying to stimulate her even more.

It was working!!

Mindy was purring with a soft moan, as Shawn pistoned her fingers inside from behind. It was quite a sight, watching the dark-skinned goddess on her knees, bent over, with her gorgeous round ass sticking up in the air. And by her side was the topless Olympian, finger fucking the hell out of her. It only took a few seconds before Mindy caved in with a loud intense orgasm.

"OH GOD!! YES!! YES!! YESSSSSS!!"

The short raven-haired beauty collapsed onto the floor, trembling from her sudden orgasm. The match was over just like that. Of course Jimmy Kimmel was right there to announce the winner.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a winner! By way of an intense finger-banging orgasm. Tonight's Sexfight Champion...

SHAWN JOHNSON!!!"

After hearing her name called, officially declaring her the winner, Shawn popped up with her arms raised, prancing around the ring, topless, while the crowd acknowledged her quick, convincing victory with a nice round of applause.

Mindy Kaling was laying on the floor, naked, whimpering at her defeat, and the strapon consequences that she's about to endure. It was only a few minutes ago that she was in the driver's seat, sitting on her opponent's face. Now she's relegated to being Shawn's personal sex slave, while the short spunky gymnast gets the honors of wearing the strapon. She's beginning to regret ever agreeing to play this kinky game.

Jimmy came over, helping Mindy to her feet. He motioned for Shawn to join them in the center of the ring, where he presented her prize, the big red strapon dildo.

Shawn gladly accepted it, flashing a huge toothy grin, as she strapped it on, over her black panties. She looked incredibly sexy, standing in the ring, stroking the fake red cock. The short, stocky athlete was ready for action, grinning from ear to ear, as she gazed over at the dejected naked loser.

Mindy hung her head, fearing the worst, as Jimmy nudged her from behind, offering her up to Shawn, telling the sandy blonde to take her prize.

Shawn didn't hesitate, grabbing Mindy by the arm, forcing the cute brunette to her knees, ordering her to suck her cock. She didn't show any mercy, pumping her powerful thighs, fucking Mindy's mouth. The plastic red dildo was covered with saliva, as Mindy gagged on the sex toy.

The dominant blonde had enough of the cocksucking, and pushed Mindy onto her back, ready to put the strapon to good use. She lifted Mindy's smooth thick thighs up, letting her legs rest on her shoulders, while she knelt down and steered the head of her plastic cock toward Mindy's hairy pussy.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

Shawn flashed a devilish smile as she looked down on her weary plaything. She was giggling as she tapped the tip of her cock up against Mindy's meaty pink labia, that poked out from her thick black bush. Spreading open the juicy pussy, Shawn was a bit more gentle as she slowly inserted her big red strapon.

Mindy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as the thick dildo entered her. She moaned softly with Shawn's cock buried deep inside her vagina. The energetic little gymnast grabbed Mindy's ankles, spreading her legs apart, while she rocked back and forth, fucking the overwhelmed brunette. Shawn's boobs were bouncing freely as she glared down at Mindy, enjoying her position of power.

The big red cock was sliding in and out of Mindy's furry pussy with ease. The bubbly actress seemed to be enjoying it, laying back, moaning with pleasure.

Shawn pulled her cock out, tossing Mindy's legs to the side, rolling the cute brunette onto all fours. She stood up and gave Mindy several playful slaps on her nice round ass before crouching down and reinserting her cock in Mindy's juicy pink slit, taking her from behind. She grabbed a handful of her silky black hair, tugging her head back while pounding her pussy doggystyle.

Pushing Mindy onto her belly, with the strapon still buried inside her. Shawn was sitting on the back of Mindy's legs, squeezing her fleshy butt cheeks, watching the red dildo slide in and out of her hairy pussy. She leaned back, enjoying the view, paying special attention to Mindy's tiny pink butthole. The naughty gymnast reached out, rubbing Mindy's tight little asshole with her thumb, eliciting a little peep from her friend. She spread Mindy's cheeks apart, getting a better look at her cute pink butthole. Shawn licked her thumb and popped it inside, causing Mindy to let out another high-pitched squeal.

"Aw, what's the matter? Don't like me playing with your butthole?

"Well too bad! You don't get to make the rules."

"I'm gonna take that ass, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Mindy was still whimpering, knowing what was about to come next. It didn't pay to protest, because they agreed to anal consequences beforehand. She was just praying that it wouldn't be too painful.

Shawn pulled the slick red dildo from Mindy's pussy and carefully stuffed it in her butt, watching it slowly go in, disappearing inch by inch until it filled her tight backdoor.

"OH! OH! OOOH! OOOH! OH!"

Mindy was groaning with every thrust as Shawn began to fuck her ass with a little rhythm. She was surprised how easily her big red cock slid in and out of such a tight little asshole.

"Ooh yeah, take it! Take my big cock in your dirty little hole."

Shawn was a natural wearing the strapon, and added the dirty talk to make things even more intense. Mindy could only answer back by groaning louder and louder. Having something that big deep inside her ass for the first time was testing her threshold. The feeling was incredible, but she didn't know if she could take much more.

Shawn reached underneath the moaning brunette, squeezing her breast, while licking her neck and sticking her tongue in her ear. Mindy turned her head to kiss Shawn in return, and the dominant blonde rolled them back onto their sides in a spooning position.

Shawn continued to pound Mindy anally, with the bubbly brunette seemingly more accustomed to having a cock in her ass. Shawn cupped her hand under Mindy's thick thigh, lifting it up, spreading her legs while pumping the red strapon harder. She was gazing into her victim's eyes, looking for a reaction. Mindy had a frightened look, perhaps a fear of knowing that she liked being dominated this way, with the strapon dildo buried in her ass.

Mindy reached down, playing with her pussy, rubbing her hairy cunt while Shawn kept plugging away at her nice round butt. Her ecstasy was reaching a new level, and Mindy's body tightened up as she screamed while succumbing to another intense orgasm, trembling as she collapsed onto the mat.

Shawn withdrew the dirty red strapon dildo, and stood up laughing at her defeated friend, who lay gasping and out of breath, on the floor.

"I knew you were nothing but an anal whore! See ya later, slut!"

Shawn turned away, laughing, heading to the locker room to a parade of cheers from the appreciative audience. Another successful, wild night at Celebrity Sexfights.

12