Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 24

Story Info
Drea De Matteo vs Mariska Hargitay.
7.5k words
4.81
2.6k
9

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

Here at Celebrity Sexfights, we thrive to put out a quality product and give the people what they want. Beautiful women competing as if sex was a sport.

You asked for more Milfs, you got it. More strapon play, you got it. More humiliation for the loser, you got it. The wetter the better you said. We've accommodated by signing women with a knack for squirting and those that were into watersports. You asked for anal consequences, we came through with a couple of shocking backdoor sessions.

One part of my job as President of the Celebrity Sexfight franchise that I really love, is putting some of the matchups together. I try to get two women that are evenly matched, but things don't always work out that way. Sometimes I'll have a pairing based on compatibility and passion. I also like a little variety.

Tonight I threw that all out the window. I decided to go with a matchup that I wanted. ME!! MY FANTASY!!

I went with a pairing that I wanted to see. Two sexy women from a couple of my favorite TV shows. We signed up two beautiful Emmy Award winners. Drea De Matteo, the sassy gum-smacking hottie from The Sopranos to take on Mariska Hargitay, the popular detective from Law & Order.

I was a huge fan of both shows, especially the characters of the two women competing tonight. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about Adriana Le Cerva, Drea's character on The Sopranos. I've lusted after her almost as bad as the horny FBI surveillance team on the show.

Olivia Benson was another subject of some of my perverted dreams. I'm sure I wasn't alone. The beautiful compassionate brunette, with the lovely smile and gorgeous full-figured body was probably a part of many fantasies in the minds of men, young and old, all over the country.

When I interviewed Mariska, I was surprised to hear that she was a big fan of our shows. She admitted that the idea of getting naked and performing sexually in front of a live audience, was quite arousing. I brought up the possibility of strapon sex, suggesting an Ultimate Surrender type match.

The beautiful Law & Order actress livened up when I mentioned it, confessing that she and her husband were big fans of the Kink website. She admitted to having fantasies about competing against some of their sexy wrestlers like Ariel X, Vendetta, Wenona, and Dragon Lily.

I smiled to myself, picturing the gorgeous Emmy-winning actress strapping it on. When I told her that we could probably get

Ariel to be the referee, she practically jumped out of her chair, agreeing to do it. I was pleasantly surprised that she agreed so quickly.

The interview with Drea De Matteo went a bit differently. I've lusted after this lovely sandy-haired blonde for quite awhile. She sensed my feelings about her, and sat back with a sexy smile as I brought up the idea of an Ultimate Surrender style match, where she would take on Mariska Hargitay in a sexfight, with strapon consequences.

I could tell by her coy grin that she was intrigued by the idea, but had a few questions. She was familiar with the format, and liked the idea of having Ariel officiate. However, she just wasn't sure if the outcome was predetermined. When I explained that our sexfights were real, to be decided on the mat, she seemed a little disappointed.

"Oh that's too bad" she pouted.

Drea curled her lower lip, giving me an exaggerated sad look, as she stood up, as if she was about to leave.

Disappointed that she didn't seem to go along with my offer, I got up as well, coming around my desk to see her out the door.

Drea looked so sexy in her black leather pants, and red silk blouse. She shook her head to one side, flinging her long flowing hair over one shoulder, flashing me a sexy smile.

"I was really looking forward to wearing a nice big strapon. I would love to have the chance to fuck Mariska. That would be so hot."

She stepped up close to me as I neared her, smiling seductively as she undid the top button of her shirt, flaunting her nice cleavage.

"Don't you agree?"

I stopped in my tracks, gazing down at the sexy actress. I tried to explain that she had to win in order strap it on, but she wasn't hearing it. Drea reached down, fondling the bulge in my pants, as she gazed back at me, hoping to convince me otherwise.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. I'd do anything to be able to fuck that bitch. And I do mean ANYTHING."

I'm all for a fair game, but I couldn't get the vision of Drea fucking Mariska with a big strapon dildo, out of my head. Maybe there was something we could work out.

"Anything?"

I let her know I was willing to negotiate. She flashed a mischievous grin, knowing exactly how to get this bargaining agreement started. The sexy mynx never took her eyes off of me as she unzipped my trousers. She smiled with a sexy giggle, as she pulled out my suddenly growing member.

Drea dropped to her knees, gazing up at me with the same mischievous smile, while stroking my dick. I was obviously getting excited, and wanted more than anything to feel her succulent red lips wrapped around the head of thick cock.

"I suppose I could give Ariel a call, and give her some refereeing advice."

Drea's smile widened upon hearing my response. She licked her lips before turning her attention to my throbbing prick. My knees started to buckle as she slid her long pointy tongue up my shaft, swirling it around the head of my cock, before taking the tip into her mouth.

The sexy Sopranos star's dark brown eyes were gazing back up at me, while slowly bobbing up and down on the head of my cock. I gave her a knowing grin, letting her know that her bribe was working.

Drea spent a good ten minutes, tickling my balls, and stroking my cock, making sure I stayed rock hard. As her expert tongue swirled around the head of my cock, I could feel that special sensation building. I was about to come and my sexy vixen knew it.

She backed away, dabbing at my engorged prick, teasing me, while opening her mouth, giving me a target.

I didn't let her down, finalizing our deal by shooting a my creamy white load into her mouth. Drea tried to gulp it all down, looking up for my reaction, with a little bit of jizz running down her chin.

She smiled as I ler her know she drove a hard bargain.

"Congratulations. It looks like you're a winner."

We went on with the Celebrity Sexfight match as if everything was legitimate, but I convinced Ariel do what she could to help Drea win.

The battle was an extra special event, with Ariel on hand to host the matchup. She did a great job emceeing the affair, and the place always seemed more alive whenever she was in charge. Keeping with the general theme of her nude wrestling website, Ultimate Surrender, the beautiful women would be competing with strapon consequences. Just the thought of it was driving me crazy.

Ariel grabbed the mic and entered the ring in her sexy black and white striped referee bikini. She looked amazing as she introduced our two gorgeous sexfighters.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Celebrity Sexfights! Tonight we have two of your favorite TV stars striving for that Ultimate Surrender!"

"Our first contestant is one of the sexiest mobsters you've ever laid eyes on, star of The Sopranos, Drea De Matteo!"

Drea made her appearance, walking confidently down the runway in her sexy gold leopard print bikini. She looked absolutely amazing for someone in her 50s, with her long legs and tight body. Drea played a gangster's moll on The Sopranos, that had everyone slobbering over her. Now we know why. Her sexy smile only added to her allure, as the beautiful sandy-haired blonde received a nice ovation while climbing into the ring. I chuckled to myself, that the crowd had no idea she blew me in my office just two days ago.

"Facing off against Drea tonight is another Emmy-Award winning beauty. You know her as Olivia Benson from Law & Order:SVU....here's Mariska Hargitay!!"

The full figured brunette stepped out onto the runway, showing off her thick body and dark tan, accented by her bright white two piece swimsuit. The popular actress with the short bob hairstyle, was almost sixty years old, but was still in great shape, with just a hint of flabbiness on her hips and around her waist. In all honesty, it just made her look more desirable, as she had that "Milf next door" appeal.

Stepping into the ring opposite Drea, the full-figured brunette was all business, staring her opponent down with a determined scowl. Little did she know that she was fighting a losing battle. I felt a little guilty for fixing the fight.

Drea stood across from the thick brunette, unimpressed. She glanced over at Ariel, who gave her a smug look, winking back at her. The hot Sopranos star was confident, knowing the referee was on her side.

Ariel sensed a bit of hostility between the two gorgeous actresses, which she hoped would make for an intense battle. She tried to stir things up between the two gorgeous actresses, whose characters on television were on opposite sides of the law.

"Take it easy, detective. You'll have your chance to interrogate the suspect, if you earn it in the ring."

The sexy referee turned to Drea, smiling seductively at the gorgeous babe, making another sly comment.

"I'm sure this snitch has plenty to get off her chest...like maybe that sexy leopard print top."

Their characters on the two shows would have been adversarial, and in real life, the two women didn't really get along either. There was always a competitive rivalry between the casts of their respective east coast based shows. Especially when it came to awards. Ariel was just trying to keep the rivalry going. Hopefully an intense match would keep everyone's attention off of any one-sided officiating.

The sexfighters were called to the center of the ring. They squared off nose to nose, with Mariska having a clear size advantage. A couple inches taller and about twenty pounds heavier, she was an intimidating figure, staring at her slender opponent. Drea defiantly stood up to her, with a smug look, refusing to back down. She was pretty confident, knowing she had a few tricks up her sleeve.

Ariel reminded the two women that this was a sexfight, not an actual fight. No punching, no kicking, no biting, and no choking. She also announced there would be several secret bonuses awarded during the match, for various sexual accomplishments. This seemed to take both girls by surprise.

"Sexual accomplishments? What does that even mean?" Mariska asked, with a quizzical look.

"You'll find out soon enough" the referee responded, while glancing at Drea, with a sneaky look in her eyes.

Drea smiled back, figuring this was where she could gain an advantage, getting some help from Ariel. She appeared even more confident, knowing she had the ref on her side.

Mariska sensed that something fishy was going on between her opponent and the ref. She must have picked up a few investigative tips while playing Detective Benson on TV.

She stared icily at Drea, who was standing across from her, trying to hide her smirking grin.

"Did you know about this? What the hell are secret bonuses?"

Drea blew off Mariska's accusatory tone, shrugging her shoulders and raising her tweezed eyebrows, as if it was all new to her.

"How the fuck should I know? I guess a secret is a secret. I just know I'm gonna make you cum."

Mariska settled down a bit, thinking maybe she was overreacting. It appeared as if Drea was raring to go, she figured she better start focusing too. She eyed up the cocky sandy-haired blonde, checking out her chiseled body, from her bare feet, all the way up to her smug smile. It would be so awesome to make the bitch eat her words.

Ariel blew her whistle and signaled for the two beautiful milfs to get started. They slowly approached each other, hesitant to make the first move. Almost simultaneously, they reached out caressing the other's bikini-clad body.

Drea was still smirking sexily at the older actress, exuding confidence, as she ran her hands down to Mariska's waist. The thick cougar gently fondled Drea's firm breasts, sliding her hands up around her neck, embracing her opponent as if they were slow dancing.

There was sexual tension between the two that caught me by surprise. I was under the impression that they hated each other. It sure didn't look like it. Mariska seemed to inherit Drea's devilish grin as she pulled her fellow actress in tighter. She looked at the Sopranos star as if she was her personal plaything. There were rumors circulating about Mariska's bisexuality, and she did nothing to dispel them, with her short, boyish haircut, muscular arms, and a willingness to get up close and personal with another woman.

The athletic brunette leaned in, planting a big sloppy kiss right on the mouth, catching her rival by surprise. Drea never resisted, roving her hands over Mariska's bare back. There was more sexual chemistry than I anticipated. The kissing and caressing kept up for a few more minutes, before Drea broke away, smiling at Mariska, as she intended to take it up a notch.

After the two beauties separated, Ariel stepped in, stopping the action for a minute, to announce the first bonus.

"TIME!!"

"We have our first sexual point!"

"For being the first sexfighter to deliver a kiss, Mariska Hargitay wins a bonus!"

The two women looked dumbfounded, but listened closely as Ariel made the unusual announcement.

"For your bonus, you get to remove a piece of clothing from your opponent!"

Drea's jaw dropped at the ruling. She didn't know the first kiss would garner a reward, and was confused that Ariel didn't rule in her favor. Not that she deserved it, but she was under the impression that there was an under the table agreement.

Mariska, on the other hand, was beaming with excitement, grinning from ear to ear, at the referee's call. She took a step towards Drea, eager to claim her prize.

"So you need to get something off your chest, Drea? Let's see those titties!"

The brunette in the white bikini reached out, untying the strings of Drea's leopard print top. The pouting blonde just stood there as Mariska started pulling it away, leaving her standing in the middle of the ring topless.

To say Drea's tits were perfect, would be an understatement. Her apple-sized breasts defied gravity, with razor sharp erect nipples sticking out almost an inch. She never tried to cover up at all. The sexy milf was proud of her boobies, and didn't mind flaunting them.

Mariska was impressed too. She licked her lips as she had a feel, playfully squeezing the incredible C-cup breasts. Her mood changed as she was enjoying her bonus. The same bonus that she was bitching about just a few moments earlier.

Now it was Drea De Matteo that had the stern look. She was standing there in her skimpy leopard print bikini bottoms, allowing her arch rival to fondle her bare breasts. She didn't understand how the bonuses worked, or why Ariel wasn't giving them to her. She thought she had a deal.

When the match resumed, Drea became a little more aggressive, reaching for Mariska's top, hoping to even things up. Surely exposing the brunette's big boobs would be worthy of a bonus. Unfortunately, Mariska wasn't about to give in that easily.

The bigger, stronger brunette latched onto Drea's bare breasts as they were fighting for control. Drea's knees buckled from the pain of having her titties squeezed. She winced in agony as they collapsed to the floor. Rolling around on the mat, Drea had her hands on Mariska's big boobs also. She tugged on the white bikini top, revealing the beautiful brunette's silver dollar nipples.

Mariska was flat on her back, trying her best to keep Drea from getting at her top. With some nervous laughter, she gave in, jokingly scolding her opponent as her magnificent breasts and contrasting tan lines were exposed.

"What are you doing! You freaking slut!"

Drea flashed a menacing grin as she pulled the skimpy white top off of the busty brunette. Sitting on Mariska's stomach, she was enjoying her newfound position of control, and celebrated getting the short-haired actress's top off.

"What's the matter? Don't you want everyone to see your big ol' titties?"

Drea was teasing Mariska by squeezing her nice soft boobs, when the referee stepped in, stopping the action.

"TIME!!!"

"WE HAVE ANOTHER BONUS!!"

After an assistant handed her a folding chair, Ariel set it up in the center of the ring, while announcing the latest twist.

"For stripping the other wrestler of her top, Drea De Matteo gets to take her opponent over her knee for ten spankings!"

Mariska had a look of disbelief, listening to the terms of the special bonus, while sitting on the floor trying to cover up her bare breasts.

"Spankings! Really?"

Mariska put up a weak protest, but Drea seemed to love the idea, with her eyes lighting up as she got to her feet.

The sexy Sopranos actress flashed a diabolical smile as she took a seat motioning for her friend to join her.

Mariska reluctantly draped herself across Drea's lap, ready to take her whooping. Her white panties made for an inviting target as her curvy bottom was directly in front of her wide-eyed opponent.

Drea was beaming, with Mariska's curvy body served up to her on a platter. She couldn't wait to dish out some punishment.

The sexy blonde teased the voluptuous milf by running her fingers over Mariska's bare back and smooth tanned legs.

Ariel gave her a nod to get started.

"Go ahead, Drea. Ten spankings."

Mariska braced herself while Drea had her hand up in the air, ready to deliver a whack. She let out a loud shriek when Drea gave her the first spanking. It was more out of fear than anything. It wasn't that hard of a hit.

Ariel was standing by narrating the action.

"ONE!"

"C'mon Drea, you can do better than that!"

Drea smiled as she took the hint to hit her a little harder. With a little more force, she gave Mariska another spanking. SMACK!!

"TWO!!"

Ariel seemed disappointed that Drea couldn't hit her any harder than that.

"Maybe this will help!"

The muscular referee stepped in, grabbing at Mariska's bright white bottoms, yanking them off before the startled brunette knew what hit her.

Drea held her counterpart in place as the curvaceous brunette squirmed after being stripped of her bottoms. Mariska was completely naked with her nice smooth butt on display. She had some distinctive panty tan lines that matched her breasts.

The gorgeous short-haired brunette had a luscious body, but still showed her modesty by putting her hands back, trying to cover up her bare ass. She was half giggling, half whining while protesting, appearing to enjoy her damsel in distress act.

"Ariel? What are you doing? This isn't fair!"

Drea looked up at the ref, snickering at Mariska's response, before delivering another slap to the squealing brunette's bare bottom.

"THREE!!"

A big red mark was starting to show on Hargitay's butt cheek as she took on the sharp blow with some nervous laughter. Drea was having fun dishing out the spankings, and followed up with three hard slaps in succession.

"FOUR!! FIVE!! SIX!!"

Drea started massaging Mariska's reddish butt, kneading her fleshy cheeks as she prepared to finish up her special bonus. She leaned ahead, rubbing her hard nipples across Mariska's back, while digging her fingertips into the whimpering brunette's nice round tushy.

She spread Mariska's butt cheeks, giving Ariel and the audience a sneak peek of her tight little asshole. The horny referee got into the act, by walking up and rubbing her hand along Mariska's amazing ass crack, surprising the naked milf by brushing her thumb up against her sensitive anus.

Mariska Hargitay popped her head up, with her eyes bugging out, screaming from being touched in such a private area.

Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers