Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHH!!! NOT MY BUTT!! NO FAIR!!"

Ariel backed away, but managed to give Drea a little added help, by stimulating her naughty hole. It was up to Drea to take advantage of it.

The sassy Sopranos star didn't hesitate, reaching in, rubbing Mariska's tiny pink butthole too, causing the Law & Order actress to let out another high-pitched squeal.

"AAAHHH!!! NOOOO!!!"

Drea got the reaction she was looking for, making the popular brunette scream and squirm. She pulled her hand back, and quickly gave Mariska three more hard slaps on the ass.

"SEVEN!! EIGHT!! NINE!!"

Mariska howled in pain as her big beautiful butt was being ravaged. She couldn't wait for this stupid bonus to be over. Just one more spanking to go before she could get some revenge.

Unfortunately, Drea was in no hurry to move on. She liked having Mariska at her mercy. With the lovely naked cougar bent over her lap, Drea continued to caress her rosy butt cheeks. She reached down between Mariska's thick thighs, massaging

her pussy. It was already nice and wet.

Mariska had a much more acceptable reaction to this than she did to the anal play. She moaned softly as Drea began rubbing her hairy slit from behind. It was so soothing after taking in all the spankings. It was a sign that Mariska was beginning to submit.

Drea shoved a couple fingers in Mariska's juicy pussy, causing the buxom brunette to hum in ecstasy. The cocky blonde slowly started to fuck her with her right hand, while grabbing a handful of the short dark hair with her left. Pulling up on the actress's head, she could tell that Mariska was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed and she was quietly moaning as Drea continued to gently finger her.

With a little help from a crooked ref, she was able to handle her bigger, stronger foe. Drea had Mariska right where she wanted her. Things couldn't have gone much better.

However, Ariel urged the sexy Sopranos starlet to keep going.

"You have one more spanking to give, Drea. Make it count!"

Drea hated to give up on fingering Mariska's warm wet pussy. She figured she was close to making her cum. She slowly removed her sticky fingers and reared back, swatting Mariska's nice round butt one last time. SMACK!!!

"TEN!!"

Drea saved her best for last, giving Mariska her hardest slap yet, causing the hot milf to howl out in pain once more, barely holding back the tears.

Mariska rolled off Drea's lap, holding her reddened butt cheeks. As sore as her butt was, she was just happy to get the spankings over with. Now she was left to finish the fight completely naked, after the ref helped strip her of her bottoms.

With her dark thick muff exposed, Mariska lowered her hands in a feeble attempt to cover up, but soon realized it was hardly worth bothering. The full figured milf had nothing to hide. She was ready to get back at Drea, who was standing across from her, with her arms folded, wearing her gold and black leopard print panties.

"Gee, looks like someone could use a trim!"

Drea poked fun at Mariska while eyeing up her thick dark bush. She stood there with a mischievous grin, snickering at the naked brunette, along with the ref.

Mariska couldn't wait to wipe the smirk off her topless rival's face. But she didn't like her chances if it was one against two.

"Big talk coming from someone who needs special help from the referee just to get my panties off."

Ariel rolled her eyes at the accusation, but Drea defiantly denied the brunette actress's claims, getting right up in Mariska's face.

"I don't need her fuckin' help to beat you."

Ariel took offense to Drea's tone, taking a couple steps away from the thankless bitch, leaving her former ally to finish the match on her own, without any help.

Drea continued with her 'in your face' trash talking.

"You don't scare me. You may be bigger than me, but I'll prove I'm the better woman. I don't need Ariel. I can handle a slut like you all by myself."

Mariska didn't even bother to answer back. In one quick motion, she spun Drea around, putting her in a tight headlock, before taking her down. The athletic brunette gave up her hold, pushing De Matteo onto her back, pouncing on the cocky actress, and sitting on her face. She was in total control in just a matter of seconds.

Drea was kicking her legs, flopping around, trying to wiggle out of trouble. But Mariska was firmly planted on her face. The nude brunette pinned Drea's wrists to the floor, while grinding her hairy pussy up against her mouth. It was a fitting turnaround for the Law & Order actress.

"Still think I need a trim?"

Mariska couldn't help teasing her arch rival, rubbing her crotch up against Drea's face. Payback was sweet after taking some harsh spankings a few minutes earlier. She took great pleasure in rubbing her meaty pussy lips all over Drea's nose and mouth.

"Lick me!" she barked out, reaching between her legs, spreading her pink pussy lips.

"Lick my pussy, Bitch!"

Mariska wasn't about to show any mercy to her younger opponent. She was hoping to end this match as soon as possible.

Drea kept turning her head in an attempt to avoid giving any oral favors. You could barely hear her muffled cries of protest, with her head buried between Mariska's thick thighs.

Not getting the response she was looking for, Mariska wheeled around, facing the other direction, sticking her gorgeous round ass in Drea's face. She wiggled her fleshy tushy, solidifying her top position.

"Maybe you'd like to lick my ass instead?"

The curvy brunette with the short boyish haircut reached back, spreading her luscious butt cheeks, making sure to give the sandy blonde easy access to her tiny pink butthole.

While Drea struggled from the underneath, Mariska focused on her skimpy leopard print bikini bottoms. She untied the strings, pulling the thin material away, revealing her foe's cleanly shaven pussy.

"OH MY!! Look what we have here!!"

Mariska Hargitay could barely contain her excitement as she got a perfect view of Drea's huge clit and rubbery labia. The floppy elephant ears glistened as Drea tried crossing her legs to cover up her bald pussy.

Mariska reached out, pinching and squeezing the freakishly large pink pussy. She stuffed her middle finger inside, trying to stir up some excitement from her sexy counterpart. It must've been working as Drea was thrashing around, with muffled screams of protest, with Mariska fingering her.

The big brunette arched her back, lifting her ample bottom, giving Drea a chance to breathe. She rubbed her pink rosebud up against Drea's nose, urging her once more to lick her ass.

"C'mon Drea, don't be shy. Show us what a good asslicker you are."

The feisty blonde wasn't playing along at all.

"NEVER! I'm not licking your smelly asshole!"

Mariska just laughed at her response. She knew she was in total control. Teasing Drea was half the fun. She added to the humiliation by cutting a squeaky little fart in her rival's face.

"Is it smelly now?"

She giggled as she shook her derrière, knowing she was getting under her skin.

"EWWW!! You fucking pig! I can't believe you farted in my face!"

"ARIEL!! DO SOMETHING!!"

The struggling blonde was looking for her friend to come in and save her, but Ariel never budged.

"You can do just fine without me."

"Remember?"

Drea was whimpering with no sign of help from the ref. She was at the mercy of her bigger, stronger foe.

"Do something, Ariel! You can't just let her fart in my face!"

The muscular referee stepped in, bringing the match to a halt.

"TIME!!"

"WE HAVE ANOTHER BONUS!!"

It looked as if her plea for help might be answered. Ariel walked over by the chair, where her assistant had a bag of goodies.

Both sexfighters wondered what she was up to. Drea was hoping it was the break she was looking for, while Mariska had a look of disbelief, thinking that Ariel was gonna bail out her opponent again with some stupid bonus.

Ariel pulled out a big black strapon dildo, drawing some applause from the horny audience. However, she set that on the chair, announcing to everyone that the dildo would have to wait. She pulled out another strapon, this one with a lifelike flesh colored cock attached to it. She set that one next to the other. The crowd was on the edge of their seats in anticipation, as Ariel reached into the bag again.

This time she pulled out a small metallic butt plug with a red heart-shaped jewel for its base. She flashed a devilish grin to the two wrestlers as she strolled back towards them to announce the bonus.

"WE HAVE A PENALTY!"

"Unsportsmanlike conduct for farting in her opponent's face...Mariska Hargitay will have to finish this sexfight with this anal plug inserted in her butt."

"You've gotta be kidding me!"

Mariska was stunned by the ruling, looking on with disappointment. There was no way she could win if Ariel kept making calls in favor of Drea. Plus she had to deal with having this sextoy in her ass. All for something as innocent as a fart.

Drea, on the other hand, loved the ruling and sported a huge smile as Ariel made the announcement, relieved that the ref was on her side again.

Ariel had Mariska get on all fours, facing the other way, so that she could apply the three-inch toy to her big round butt. She poured a little lube on the teardrop-shaped plug, as well as a little dab on Mariska's tight pink asshole, before carefully inserting

the silver metallic toy.

Drea looked on with some newfound energy, giddy that she found her way back in the game. She licked her lips as she watched her rival tense up for the anal invasion. Ariel slowly worked in the little toy until it seemed to pop right in. Ariel tapped on the flat red heart-shaped jewel to make sure it was good and snug.

Mariska winced out of fear, as she slowly became accustomed to having this foreign object up her butt. She wasn't too happy with the way the game was playing out.

"This is ridiculous!"

The short-haired babe was pouting at the humiliating penalty, while Drea got to escape from the vulnerable position that Mariska had her in.

Drea ran her long delicate fingers over Mariska's fleshy butt cheeks, as she tried to rub salt in the wounds.

"You got what you deserved, bitch!"

Ariel slapped Drea on the wrist, telling her to keep her hands to herself. She followed up the scolding by making another announcement.

"WE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER BONUS!"

She got up and walked back to her goodie bag, pulling out some more sex toys. She came up with a set of "frog tie" restraints.

"For her stinky hijinks, Mariska will be tied up with her pussy exposed."

Ariel had Drea help her apply the restraints, bending Mariska's legs at the knees, and cuffing her thighs and calves together, while keeping the legs spread wide open. Her hands were also tied behind her back.

"This is so unfair."

Mariska protested being tied up while laying on her back with her legs up and spread wide, her hairy pussy exposed, and a sparkling heart-shaped butt plug nestled firmly in her ass. She was at the mercy of any kind of sick game Ariel had in store.

While Mariska Hargitay was on the floor, bitching about being tied up, Drea was happy as a clam. She felt rejuvenated after the referee stopped the fight and saved her from the humiliating facesit. She couldn't wait to see what was coming next.

Ariel retrieved another set of the kinky bondage cuffs, and gave an evil look to Drea, catching the blonde off guard, bringing her elation to a screeching halt.

"Your turn."

"For getting caught in a compromising face sit position, Drea will also be tied up."

The sneaky referee surprised everyone, especially Drea, by motioning for the naked blonde to take a spot next to Mariska on the floor.

"Wait.....What?!"

"You heard me. Next to Mariska. NOW!"

Drea dejectedly walked over by her bound up playmate. Things changed in a hurry, when she realized the referee was no longer in her back pocket. She took a spot next to her counterpart, whimpering as Ariel finished frog tying her. With her bent legs spread wide open, Drea's bright pink pussy was on full display, along with her tiny puckered asshole.

It looked a couple of sex slaves, laying side by side, tied up and completely vulnerable.

Ariel went back to her bag of goodies one more time, and came back with her final sextoys. In each hand, she proudly showed off brand new Hitachi wands. She reminded everyone that the first person to cum was the loser.

Drea and Mariska nervously looked on as Ariel knelt before them, ready to put the fancy vibrators to work. Neither one looked that confident. There was a lot riding on their ability to withstand the stimulation.

Ariel got the sexual showdown started by placing the round buzzing head of the sextoys directly on each woman's clitoris. She tried to keep it fair by maintaining the same position for each of them.

It started out fairly tame, but within a minute you could tell both bound women were beginning to feel something building inside.

Drea was the first to show visible effects, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths in hopes of ignoring the intense vibrations.

Ariel moved the wands around, massaging every inch of their exposed pussies. The subtle movements caused each of them to squeal with delight. Again, Drea seemed to be more affected, moaning as if she was on the brink of an orgasm. Mariska picked up on this, and tried to remain calm, even though she could also feel the electricity running through her body. All she had to do was outlast her slender rival. If only it were that easy.

Mariska bit her lower lip, trying to control her feelings. The hitachi was really doing a number on her love muscles. The straps that kept her legs tied up made it difficult for her to ignore the tingly sensation she was feeling.

On her right, Drea wasn't faring much better. Her bright pink pussy lips were an easy target for the buzzing vibrator. It was obviously taking its toll on her. Drea had her head tilted back, with her eyes closed, purring softly to herself, trying not to be the first to cum.

Ariel started to show a smile, as she could sense both beautiful actresses being pushed to their limits. It was just a matter of time before one of them would lose control.

She was as excited as anyone to see who would be the first to crack.

She ran the wands down each woman's slit, pressing the vibrating heads firmly up against their sensitive pussies.

Whether it was Drea's cleanly shaven pussy or Mariska's hairy cunt, something had to give pretty soon.

Trying to force the issue, she turned the settings on the sextoys to high. It had an immediate impact. Mariska couldn't keep her stoic facade any longer. She started squealing in a high-pitched voice, wailing about the incredible feeling.

"Oh Fuck!! This Feels So Good!!"

Ariel was grinning ear to ear at the the short-haired brunette's reaction. She figured an orgasm was right around the corner. The only thing in doubt was whether Drea would beat her to the punch.

The sexy Sopranos star had tears running down her cheeks as she tried to suppress her feelings. Her soft purring had evolved in to a much louder, more intense series of moans and groans.

Then it happened.

A winner had emerged when one of the two lovelies finally just couldn't take it anymore.

Drea De Matteo was the first to give in to the powerful hitachi wand, tipping over with a screaming orgasm. Her body was shaking as she gave in, barely able to catch her breath from the intense forced orgasm. It was odd watching her struggling while unable to move her legs. You could tell she wanted to rub her pussy to alleviate some pressure, but the restraints made that impossible.

"ORGASM ON THE MAT!!"

"MARISKA HARGITAY IS YOUR WINNER!!"

Mariska let out a sigh of relief after hearing Drea's climactic outburst, followed quickly by Ariel's verdict. She realized that she had defied the odds and hung on for the victory. She was happy to claim the victory, but still had mixed feelings about the ref, thinking that Ariel was doing whatever she could to keep her from winning. Mariska wasn't wrong, but for some reason the crooked game official changed her mind during the match.

The victorious brunette cautiously watched Ariel remove the restraints, not completely sure if there would be more surprises. She was happy to be set free. Now all that was left was the metallic butt plug, that was still firmly embedded in her ass.

She reached back for the small toy, when Ariel suddenly stopped her. The muscular ref handed her the big black strapon dildo, suggesting that Mariska leave the butt plug in place until the prize round is over.

Ariel flashed a mischievous smile at Mariska, before she turned her attention to Drea. The blonde Sopranos star was still pouting on the floor, tied up and panting from the intense hitachi ending. The ref untied her restraints, taunting the slim loser.

"You just couldn't win without my help, could you? Well, we have consequences for cheaters."

Drea whimpered as Ariel helped her up, mumbling something under her breath about how unfair everything was. Her complaints fell on deaf ears.

Mariska looked incredibly sexy, waiting for them while wearing her big black strapon. The athletic amazon with the boyish short haircut looked like quite a menacing figure, as Ariel dragged Drea by the hand, presenting her to the winner.

"MARISKA!!! TAKE YOUR PRIZE!!"

Ariel pushed the De Matteo over to the winner, letting the sexy bisexual milf do her thing. Mariska was no stranger to strapon play, and gripped the fake cock while eyeing up her prize. By the hungry look in Mariska's eyes, it looked as if Drea was in for some serious fucking. I can see why the pouting Sopranos diva tried to bribe her way to victory.

The curvaceous Law & Order star showed no mercy as she grabbed Drea by the back of the head, forcing her onto her knees. Drea could barely hold back her tears as she knelt before Mariska. She looked up at the intimidating brunette with her wide puppy dog eyes, while reluctantly going along with the humiliating punishment for losing.

"You know what to do, Drea! Suck it!"

She fed her the big black strappy, stuffing it down her throat. Mariska pumped her hips a few times, face fucking the sniffling loser.

"That's it. Suck it like a good little slut."

For some reason, Drea didn't have the same enthusiasm sucking on this strapon as she did slurping on my cock during our interview. Just thinking about our special hookup was turning me on. I could feel myself starting to grow.

Mariska must have been getting turned on too. She pulled the slimy dildo from Drea's mouth, and ordered her onto all fours. The sexy cougar got on her knees behind the hot sandy blonde, ready to fuck her doggy style.

She didn't waste any time sliding the big black cock in Drea's tight pink pussy. Mariska was a real pro with the strapon, thrusting her hips, pounding her arch rival with a vengeance. She grabbed ahold of Drea's hair, pulling on it as she fucked her from behind, snarling at her beautiful sex slave.

"Take it, Bitch! Take my big cock!"

Now we were really getting into the whole Ultimate Surrender part of our show, and Mariska didn't disappoint. She knew exactly how the Kink site worked. The sexy actress was very adept at wearing a strapon, and took advantage of her victory to enjoy her dominant role.

Pounding Drea from behind might have been enough for anyone else, but not for Mariska. She wanted the loser bitch to see who exactly was the dominant woman.

Mariska withdrew her black strapon and flipped her adversary onto her back. She wanted Drea to look her in the eye while she was fucking her. The Law & Order star reinserted the fake cock in Drea's tight bald pussy, making sure the loser saw who the real winner was.