Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 25

Story Info
Amy Poehler vs Tina Fey (Rematch)
3.7k words
4.57
2.2k
5

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers

(This series is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

We've had plenty of great matches so far here at Celebrity Sexfights, but none with more drama and controversy as the scheduled matchup between Aubrey Plaza and Jane Krakowski. It ended up being a wild sexfight between their managers, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, when the original combatants quit and walked out of the arena.

Tonight was going to be our first rematch, with Tina and Amy agreeing to square off again. Apparently their friendship was still in turmoil after the clash they had a few months ago. Amy accused Tina of cheating, and Tina thought Amy was out of line for humiliating her by cumming on her face, after the match had already been decided. The sexy brunette comic insists that she won fair and square.

Getting the former comedy duo to come back for an encore performance was easy. I didn't have to twist anybody's arm. Both women were eager to get another crack at their rival.

I interviewed each of them, and their rivalry was evident. Even though they've been lifelong friends, their competitive spirit took over, both determined to one up the other.

Amy was bitter that Tina was always considered the smart one, getting credit for being the brains behind the operation. She was sick of always hearing about Tina Fey and her great comedic mind. Amy promised that she would dominate her former partner and couldn't wait for the opportunity to cum on her face again.

Tina heard about Amy's comments, and fired back that the reason she was considered to be the smarter of the two, is because she was. The truth hurts. And as far as the threat of having her face squirted on again. Tina replied, "That will never happen. I'll be too busy fucking her ass!"

I pressed her on her answer.

"Anal? How so? With your fingers? A dildo? A strapon?"

Tina cracked a sly smile, confiding in me that she purchased a brand new strapon dildo just for this occasion.

This was not going to be your normal sexfight. These two close friends had an intense rivalry that should make for a very exciting match.

When it came time for the highly anticipated grudge match, the crowd was more boisterous than usual, singing and chanting, rooting for their favorite. The fans were split evenly, with half of the crowd on Amy's side, and the other half cheering for Tina.

Once again we had Sarah Silverman on hand as our guest referee. She helped get the place rockin' when she entered the ring wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of black spandex panties. Her natural pear-shaped breasts had two red hearts taped on, covering her nipples. It didn't leave much to the imagination.

She grabbed the microphone, announcing that tonight was "topless" night, jiggling her boobs while the crowd went wild.

"That's right, folks. TOPLESS NIGHT!!"

"We have some unfinished business on hand tonight between everyone's favorite comedy duo, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler!"

Chants of "TINA! TINA!" and "AMY! AMY!" were drowning each other out as the live audience couldn't wait to see the two sassy comedians do battle.

Sarah riled them up even more, letting them know there could very well be strapon consequences for the loser. She teased the rowdy audience, hinting of some of the possibilities.

"This is destined to be one wild night!

"LESBO ACTION! KISSING! FINGERING! SPANKING! RUBBING! TRIBBING! FACESITTING!! SQUIRTING!! FISTING! SEXTOYS!! ANAL!!

"You name it!! We got it!!"

Now that the sassy dark-haired comedian had everyone whipped into a frenzy, she began prancing around the ring, with her tits flopping all over the place. She stopped long enough to continue with the opening introductions.

"Our first sexfighter is one of the funniest women in show business. And when I say funny, I mean when you see her naked, you won't be able to stop laughing."

"With nipples that could poke an eye out, and pussy lips so huge they could eat peanuts right out of your hand...please welcome AMY POEHLER!!!!

The short blonde comedic actress walked into the arena to a thunderous applause. She walked down the aisle wearing a white

terry cloth bathrobe, smiling seductively as she teased the raucous crowd. Amy tugged tightly on her collar, unwilling to give them a sneak peek, with the exception of her bare legs, with the short robe barely covering her ass.

She carefully climbed into the ring, circling around Sarah, flashing a sexy smile as she reached out squeezing one of the emcee's bare breasts, before retreating to her corner, waiting for her opponent.

"Facing off against Amy tonight is another funny lady. Funny smelling is more like it."

"Her pussy is so stinky, fish are starting to complain."

"Ladies and gentlemen.....Tuna Fey!!!"

"Excuse me.....Tina Fey!"

The dark haired comedian came out with her arms raised, taking in the cheers from the boisterous crowd. She may have looked nerdy, wearing glasses and an oversized pink housecoat, but the audience didn't seem to mind.

Tina climbed into the ring, staring down her opponent, as she shocked everyone by dropping her robe, unveiling her natural pear-shaped tits. She posed topless, showing off her nice middle aged body, wearing only a skimpy pair of white cotton panties.

With her hands on her hips, Tina glared across the ring at her rival, showing off her body, giving Amy a good look at what she was dealing with.

Amy was never one to back down, and slowly walked up, opening her white robe, flaunting her slightly sagging bare breasts, with the freakishly long dark nipples. Shedding the robe to join her friend in a topless showdown, Amy seductively leered back at her longtime friend as she neared her, clad in nothing but a pair of tight pink undies.

The audience was treated to seeing these two beautiful milfs squaring off half-naked for their sexfight. It was a far cry from their days as Weekend Update anchors on Saturday Night Live or co-hosts of the Golden Globe Awards. Now they were putting their own globes on display.

You could feel the intensity as the two 50ish milfs stood toe to toe ready to prove their sexual superiority. Their nipples were actually rubbing up against each other as neither one was willing to back down. It was like a candy duel, with Amy's inch long gumdrops pressing up against Tina's firm chocolate kisses.

Sarah Silverman tried to separate the two sexfighters, but decided to let them go. She figured they were doing fine on their own.

"Alright ladies! It looks like you know what to do. First one to make the other cum, or to get on top and "queen" the other is the winner."

"And of course there will be strapon consequences for the loser."

"LET THE SEXFIGHT BEGIN!!"

The match started out slowly, with each of them wrapping their arms around the other, trying to establish some dominance with a sexy titfight. This seemed to favor Amy, whose long pointy nipples were becoming nice and hard, poking up against her taller dark-haired friend. She gazed into Tina's eyes, cracking a confident smile, as if this match was all hers.

"Give up yet, Tuna?....I mean Tina."

It was hardly enough to fluster her opponent. Tina was also pretty sure of herself.

"Now why would I do that? Because of your saggy boobs and freaky nips? I've beaten you before and I'll beat you again."

Amy ignored the nerdy brunette's claim, focusing instead on the task at hand, trying to get her rival to cum. She dropped her hands down to Tina's butt, running her fingers over the smooth white undies. The sexy blonde pulled her nemesis in closer while continuing to rub her erect nipples into Tina's bare breasts.

The sassy brunette wasn't fazed at all. In fact she leaned over, putting her mouth on one of Amy's incredible nipples, sucking on it like it was a baby's bottle. She gently cupped both breasts, switching back and forth, tasting both luscious tits.

Amy was in heaven, with her eyes fluttering as she enjoyed having her sensitive nipples sucked on. She began to hum with delight as Tina feasted on her bare breasts. She responded by digging her fingers into her friend's rear end, slightly pulling on the white panties, giving everyone a quick peek at the crack of Tina's ass.

The contest was much more sensual than I anticipated. With all the trash talking leading up to the sexfight, I figured it go be more of a catfight. Not that I'm complaining.

The two topless stars took their sexual game to the mat, dropping to the floor in a more comfortable embrace. Amy ended up on top, with her luscious tits dangling in Tina's face. As much as she loved having her breasts suckled, she realized that she had to reciprocate. She brought her hands up, running her fingers over Tina's bare breasts, pinching her pert nipples.

Amy smothered her friend with her boobs, swaying back and forth, bouncing the floppy breasts up against Tina's face, knocking the dark-haired comedian's glasses off.

Sarah stepped in to pick up the spectacles, while narrating the action.

"Ooh! Look out folks! Amy's bringing out her secret weapons! You could poke an eye out with those titties!"

Tina responded by reaching up, squeezing Amy's boobs together, and sucking on her long hard nipples. Moving back and forth tasting both incredible tits, Tina playfully began to chew on the luscious treats, before testing Amy's tolerance for pain by sinking her teeth into the sensitive pokies.

Her smaller blonde friend cringed as Tina clamped down on her long nipple. Amy tried to inflict a little pain of her own by pinching Tina's succulent tits. The sexual contest was starting to heat up, with both beautiful milfs picking up the intensity.

Amy gave up her grip on Tina's tits, moving her hand down below. She slid her right hand inside Tina's white cotton panties, rubbing her furry pussy. The dark haired comedian was already wet and Amy didn't help things by slipping her middle finger into her juicy slit. It brought out a soft moan from Tina, who grabbed Amy's wrist, trying to stop the invasive fingering.

"It looks like someone got caught with her hand in the coochie jar!"

Sarah's commentary may have drawn a few cheers from the crowd, but Tina wasn't laughing. She rolled over, sitting on Amy's stomach, pinning her to the floor. The tooless brunette gave Amy a taste of her own medicine, lowering her perky breasts over the struggling blonde's face. She brushed her pointy tits across her former partner's cheeks, while grinding her crotch on Amy's belly.

The grinding didn't last long as Amy clawed at Tina's underwear, stretching out the thin white panties. She tipped her rival to the side, scrambling out from underneath, still clinging to Tina's undies. The startled actress tied to stop her, as they had a little tug of war over the skimpy panties. Amy persisted, yanking them halfway down Tina's legs, exposing her hairy pussy. She finally succeeded, pulling the panties completely off.

Amy jumped up, laughing and swinging her prized possession around, while Tina sat on the floor dejected, trying to cover her naked pussy. The cocky blonde strutted around the ring with her tits bouncing freely, twirling Tina's panties in the air, trying to fire up the crowd.

When she wasn't looking, Tina crawled up from behind, grabbing Amy around the waist and pulling her down onto the floor. The naked brunette sat on the floor with Amy under control. She held Amy's arms behind her back with her left hand, while reaching around, rubbing the blonde's panty covered pussy with her right.

Even though she was trapped, Amy wouldn't let go of the panties, and was still laughing at her nude counterpart. Tina tightened her grip on Amy's arms, resting her chin on the exasperated blonde's shoulder, whispering in her ear.

"You thought it was funny stretching out my panties and taking them?"

"Well, yours are gonna be soaked when I get done with you!"

She continued to massage Amy's crotch, trying to stir up some inner juices from her friend. Tina snuck her hand inside the pink panties, tickling Amy's slit. She plunged her fingers in her meaty pussy causing Amy to wail in protest.

"AAAHHH! STOP YOU DIRTY BITCH!!"

Tina ignored her longtime friend's pleas, shoving her fingers in deeper. She knew she had her rival in trouble. Why would she let up now?

Amy started squirming around, but couldn't free herself from Tina's hold. Suddenly she didn't find things so funny. She started pouting, begging for Tina to let her go.

"Stop it......you're gonna make me cum."

Amy's whimpering only made Tina try even harder. You could hear sloshing sounds as she she furiously finger fucked her sobbing opponent. Amy's pink panties began to turn colors as a huge wet spot emerged. Tina could feel the juices in Amy's pussy welling up, and the moaning from the exasperated blonde seemed to confirm that an orgasm was on the way.

"Yeah, that's it. Cum for me, baby!"

Tina wouldn't stop with the brutal fingering until she got what she wanted. She didn't have to wait very long.

The orgasm came fast and furious as Amy let out a loud scream while soaking her panties. She caved in with an intense convulsive orgasm, gasping as a stream of her womanly juices trickled from her soaked undies, forming a small pool on the floor.

Tina removed her hand that was sopping wet, smiling as she flicked her fingers, proud of the squirting orgasm she induced. The nerdy brunette won the battle against her sassy friend, earning the right to have her way sexually with the pouting loser.

Sarah circled around, sticking her nose in there, looking to verify Tina as the winner. The topless ref bent over, pulling off Amy's soaked panties, unveiling her wet, hairy pussy.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!"

"BY MAKING THIS LOSER CUM LIKE A WORTHLESS WHORE....YOUR WINNER.... TINA FEY!!"

Tina acknowledged the appreciative crowd, but wasn't finished abusing her friend. She reached around, stuffing two fingers in Amy's ravaged pussy, pumping her sopping wet vagina once more. Amy was too weak to fight back, whimpering as she was being fingerbanged again. She exploded with another squirting orgasm, shooting several small spurts up in the air like a water bubbler.

"That's it! Squirt for me, slut!"

Tina wasn't about to show any mercy to her friend. She still held a grudge from their last match, where Amy didn't accept losing and proceeded to squirt on her face. It looks like tonight Tina would get the last laugh.

Amy sat on the canvas, panting heavily and crying from the humiliating defeat, while Tina went to reap the rewards of winning. Sarah handed her a big black strapon dildo, encouraging the sexy brunette to "take her prize."

Glowing with excitement after strapping on the plastic sex toy, Tina stroked her fake cock while eyeing up her defeated foe. She couldn't wait to fuck her sassy blonde friend. Amy was sitting back on her heels whimpering, as she watched Tina slowly walked up to her for the kinky strapon consequences.

Tina was seeking vengeance from their first sexfight, looking down on her pouty blonde friend with a mischievous grin. She couldn't wait to sexually abuse and humiliate her sassy partner in crime.

The strapped dyke waved her big black cock in Amy's face, teasing her with a little sample of what was about to come.

She grabbed Amy by the hair, forcing her onto all fours. Holding her head in place, she slapped the strapon dildo across her face several times, before stuffing the big black cock in her mouth.

"Suck my dick, loser!"

Tina reached out, spanking Amy's ass, giving her a little encouragement. The whimpering loser did as she was told, slobbering on Tina's cock. She had no choice but to take the whole thing down her throat, as Tina thrust her hips, face fucking the naked blonde comic.

Strings of saliva hung down off of the black cock and Amy's chin. The slutty actress looked up at her tormentor with wide eyes like a sad puppy dog. She was trying her best to please the winner.

Tina was more than satisfied. She looked down, enjoying the fruits of victory, glad to see her friend in such a compromising position.

"That's it! Get it nice and wet!"

"You know why I want it nice and wet?"

The cocky brunette paused for dramatic effect, pulling the slimy black dildo from Amy's mouth, pinching her cheek, as she bent over staring face to face at the lovable loser.

"Because I'm gonna fuck your ass today."

She said it matter of factly while giving Amy a playful slap on the cheek. Her blonde rival's eyes bugged out as she heard Tina's dirty intentions. She had a frightened look as Tina turned her around, eyeing up her nice round ass. She massaged Amy's fleshy butt cheeks, slapping them a couple times before getting on her knees, positioning herself behind her. Tina spread Amy's luscious ass cheeks apart, rubbing the tip of her big black cock up against the loser's pink rosebud.

"It's going right in your ass!"

Tina forced the tip of the big black dildo ip against Amy's tight butthole, until it popped inside. The whimpering blonde wailed at having her dirty hole violated, while Tina plugged away at her tight backdoor. Amy cried from taking it up the ass for the first time, sobbing as Tina pounded her from behind.

Amy was barely able to control herself, crying as her friend continued with the brutal strapon buttfucking. She was sobbing from every painful thrust, with her tight butthole being ravaged for the first time.

Tina wasn't about to let up, listening to her whimpering friend. She kept plugging away at her tight backdoor even harder, slapping Amy's ass, just to let the loser know who was in charge.

"How's it feel, huh?"

"You like it up the ass?"

Tina took great satisfaction in humiliating her good friend, pounding Amy's pooper

from behind. She had ahold of her friend's blonde hair, yanking on it, pulling Amy's head up.

"Tell me you love it in the ass."

Tina kept the pressure on, pounding her good friend's tight butthole, while trash talking the slutty loser. She didn't stop drilling Amy's tight backdoor until her weary friend reluctantly conceded.

"I love it in the ass."

Amy was in tears as she managed to sputter the words that Tina wanted to hear.

She was in the middle ofthe ring, in front of a huge crowd, taking it up the butt from her most hated rival. It pained her to have to give in like this. She sobbed uncontrollably while repeating her humiliating confession.

"I love it in the ass."

Tina chuckled at her sassy friend, while pounding her from behind. She wasn't about to let up with the brutal assfucking just because of a little whining. The dominant brunette forced her friend's face into the floor, drilling her dirty hole even harder. Tina rocked her hips, fucking Amy's butthole with abandon while the lovable loser took it like trooper.

Amy's tight pink butthole was filled with the big plastic dildo as she was bent over with her nice round ass sticking up in the air. The sobbing blonde was still chanting her allegiance to her former partner.

"Oooh! Fuck me Tina! Fuck me in the ass!"

Tina got up to her feet without letting her cock out of Amy's ass. She was crouched down, bent over her rival's back, fucking her even harder. She had a handful of Amy's stringy blonde hair, as she rocked her hips, drilling her friend's tight backdoor.

Amy was moaning as the big black dong slid in and out, deep inside her naughty hole. Tina pushed the sobbing anal slut's head to the floor, driving the big strapon harder and deeper. Amy's face was being forced up against the canvas with every thrust.

Tina wasn't satisfied with simply fucking Amy's ass. She wanted her friend to feel the shame of losing. She withdrew her slimy dildo, rolling the sniffling blonde onto her back. Tina ordered Amy to pull her legs up, giving her access to her tight pink butthole again. With the whimpering loser holding her legs up, practically folding herself in half, Tina plunged the tip of her cock-shaped dildo up against Amy's quivering anus. After a little coaxing, it popped right in, disappearing inch by inch up her tight backdoor.

Anton79
Anton79
57 Followers
12