Celebrity Sexfights Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina leaned forward, pinching Amy's tits, as she rocked back and forth fucking her in the butt. Tina got a little rougher, reaching out, grabbing Amy by the throat.

"Look at me!"

Amy was forced to stare up at her crazed friend, who was fucking her in the ass, in front of a live audience. She had fear in her eyes as she looked up at the dominating brunette. Tina was out of control, showing no mercy.

"Who's your assfucker?"

Amy could only cry out in pain as Tina humiliated her with some dirty trash talking while fucking her ass.

"WHO'S YOUR ASSFUCKER?"

"I wanna hear you say it!"

Tina's face was inches away from Amy's, demanding that she say her name. She kept thrusting her hips, pounding Amy's ass until she got an answer.

"YOU ARE!!"

"TINA!!"

"TINA IS MY ASSFUCKER!!"

The aggressive winner was satisfied with Amy's answer, grinning from ear to ear while continuing to plug her butt with the big black dildo.

"Damn right I am."

"You like this?"

"You wanna make yourself cum?"

Tina sat back on her heels with her strapon firmly embedded in Amy's ass. She encouraged Amy to start pleasuring herself.

"Make yourself cum!"

Amy responded quickly, fingering her hairy slit. She worked over her meaty pussy lips, while being fucked in the butt by Tina's big black cock.

Tina reached out for Amy's luscious tits, squeezing them while the moaning blonde actress played with herself. Amy had about all she could take, wincing as her moans grew louder.

"...oh...oh...Oh...OH...OH!!...OHHHH!!"

The pressure mounted until Amy's body shuddered from another squirting orgasm, her juices gushing up in the air, with every thrust from Tina's savage buttfucking.

The geyser-like eruptions made quite a mess, splashing Tina's breasts and tummy, with the bulk of the gushing orgasms drenching herself, coating her stomach and incredible tits, with a little bit landing on her face.

Tina backed away, smiling at the wet results of Amy's complete humiliation.

There was no doubt who the winner was this time.

12