Celebrity Snowbunny Club Pt. 02

Story Info
The club recruits a new, young face.
5.7k words
4.11
8.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axeba
Axeba
18 Followers

Author's Note

To user TinyTim_ who posted the helpful comment on the previous part of this series, thank you and I appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, I took a break from writing and only saw your comment after I finished this chapter, so some of the things that you took issue with are still going to be present, like the focus on worldbuilding/story and the generally short sex scene. I will try to keep future chapters more focused on what I'm pretty sure everyone wants. I'd love for you to keep providing your feedback, either in the comments or privately.

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real-life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18.


Margot wobbled out of the VIP room, her legs shaking from the rough pounding she received from her boyfriend.

"Fuck," she cursed. "That was the hardest I've had in a while." She looked around and saw that Alex and Jonathan were cuddling on a floor mat. They were motionless, besides the occasional rise of both of their impressive chests. "Bet their audience had an interesting viewing experience," she thought to herself.

She was still fully nude after her session, and she noticed a lot of eyes on her; men and women alike. A few of them licked their lips, smirked, and rubbed their hands together. Margot gave them all a smug look and wagged her finger, mouthing, "sorry".

She walked to the bar and ordered a shot before feeling someone breathing down her neck. Michael put on some pants and started kissing her neck, attracting the eyes of many ladies watching.

"Liked that, girl?" he asked, knowing whatever she'll say in response is synonymous with "yes".

"Mmm, how couldn't I? But I hope after a month without me, you still got some sperm in those fat black balls of yours. Why don't we go home after this, and I'll have you all to myself."

Michael smiled at that idea and gave her a soft, yet still loving kiss. Emilia also exited the room while pulling a white shirt over her head, her bull right behind. He was also trying to cover up his goods, but some girls caught sight of them anyways. One literally fainted.

Emilia saw this and called for security to help the poor girl. "You need to be careful where you swing that thing," she told her bull. "It's a dangerous hazard, even from far away."

Godfrey just grunted, not seeming to care much. The couple got dressed and Emilia fixed her makeup a bit.

"Okay, she should be here in about 20 minutes," Emilia said. "Now, where is that man slag?"

"Miss Clarke!" a voice called for attention. Young Milly Alcock, also of Westeros fame, came rushing her little body toward the older actress dressed in a cute secretary outfit. "I'm so sorry to inform you, but Marcus isn't here. Or, he was here, but he isn't-"

"Who was it?" the queen demanded.

"Um... I shouldn't say-"

"Milly. Who. Was. It," she fixed the younger actress with a steely stare, her words commanding for her to answer truthfully."

"Sophie Turner," she answered ashamed.

"I knew it, that damn bitch," Emilia cursed.

"A-And Maisie. She's also a part of it."

"Of course, never one without the other," Emilia sighed in frustration. She rubbed her temples to soothe herself, Godfrey helping by lightly massaging her shoulders. She took a deep breath and continued.

"Okay, it's fine. There are dozens of black studs that won't be able to resist a piece of young, pale meat like her. Let's just grab one of them and-"

"Miss Clarke? That's not all, I'm afraid," Milly regretfully informs. She silently asks Emilia to lend her ear closer, which she obliges. She whispers something in her ear, and whatever she said made the queen's eyes widen.

She pulls away from the girl. "Okay, um, alright," she said, panicking. "It's fine. It's gonna be okay. And he's on the phone right now?" she asks Milly, to which she nodded.

She turns to Godfrey with a worried look. "We can't greet her," she tells him. "There's someone very important on the phone and that's the priority."

Her man nodded and crossed his arms, staying completely calm. He then leaned his head toward Margot and Michael, hoping she understood his thinking. Emilia nodded.

"I'm sorry, Miss Clarke," her secretary apologized. "I would've told you sooner but you were occupied-"

"Shh, shh," Emilia reassured, pressing a finger to Milly's lips. "You did the right thing. If you interrupted, I would've actually been upset. Now take that little schoolgirl outfit off and go have fun, muffin."

Milly's eyes widened. "Really?!"

"Of course, you deserve it. Heck, when Maisie was in your position I had forty missed calls a week, she spent so much time slutting around. Go find a big black cock and take it all down your throat. Or two. Or five!"

The little minx thanked her graciously, unbuttoned her suit, and ran off into the crowd.

Margot and Michael were, once again, aggressively making out. They heard a cough which signalled them to stop.

"Margot, I need you and Michael to do a task," Emilia says.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll do it tomorrow," Margot tells her, before leaning back into Michael's lips.

Emilia clapped her hands together, forcing the two to pay attention. "I need you to greet someone and initiate her into the club."

"What?! That's your job," Margot said.

"And as of now, my duties lie elsewhere," Emilia pressed. "We made this club together, you know what to say. Is it that big of an ask?"

"When I have a big, strong man to please, yes," she retorted, rubbing her hand down Michael's rock-hard abs.

"He just fucked your brains out!" Emilia snapped. "This is your specialty, anyway: recruiting new members. I promise you it won't take long."

Margot sighed, reluctantly agreeing. "So, who is it?"

"Thomasin McKenzie," she answered. "Anya's girl. Apparently, she's been trying to get her to give this whole thing a chance for months."

"Oh, I know who she is!" Margot exclaimed before pulling up a picture on her phone. "I've seen some of her films. Scarlett said she was the sweetest girl."

"She cute," Michael agreed when she showed him the photo.

"Surprisingly stacked as well," Margot said, impressed.

"Now, Anya has told me she's a little meek, so be patient with her," Emilia instructed.

"Patience is one of my many virtues honey. Wow, maybe it is good for you to piss off."

"Hold your tongue, skank."

"So, who's gonna convert her?"

"Yeah, that's an issue..." Emilia looked around and saw Godfrey pointing his head at a man on the other side of the bar. The man in question was the patron who tried his chance on the dominant queen earlier that night.

Emilia looked back at the couple and grinned. "Silent, but sharp," she said proudly, squeezing her bull's bicep. "Now, put on some adequate clothes and wait in the lobby. Our man will be in the room by the time you're done with the tour."

She made eye contact with the man and decided to entice him a little bit. She winked and squeezed one of her boobs through her shirt. She strutted her way to him swaying her curvy body to feast his eyes upon, Godfrey right behind her. She takes a seat next to him, and he was about to say something before she interrupts.

"No, I'm not gonna pull your pants down and slam this perfect white ass on that big black dick of yours, okay?" she states. "Instead I have a proposition: you're gonna initiate one of our new, hopefully, bunnies."

She takes out her phone and shows him a few pictures of her. The patron raises an eyebrow still eyeing the naked Queen, one of the three QOS Queens of this entire club. Their rulers. This was their kingdom. He listens to what Emilia had to say and leans over to look at the photo.

"Mmm. I love myself a slim mousy looking white girl. I'm gonna turn her into a mess for you, Queenie don't you worry about it. I'mma make her call my name by the end of tonight," he brags and downs one last shot of whiskey for some liquid courage.

"Well, you are right. She is quite shy from what I've heard. So be gentle with her, will you?"

"Whatever you say, my queen. I like the look of her. She can't beat your looks though." The patron smirks as he lays more unwanted flattery onto Emilia but he inwardly shudders when he feels Godfrey's eyes on him from afar.

Margot and Michael were waiting in the lobby as they were told, all dressed up. Margot even put her turtleneck back on. They leaned on opposite walls from one another, wanting to rip each others' clothes off but mature enough to know it wouldn't be appropriate.

"So," Michael started, "got a lotta new members when I was gone?"

"Umm, not as much as we hoped," she answered truthfully. "Florence's done filming whatever fifty projects she had, and I met Rachel Sennott and convinced her to try it out. Oh! And it seems like Emily Blunt is finally doing something about her boredom at home. She hasn't been here yet, though."

"Damn, those are some big names. You sure we'll be able to keep this a secret from the industry?"

Margot shrugged, an unknowing look on her face. "I'm sure we'll figure something out if it ever reaches that point."


Thomasin McKenzie stared up at the establishment in slight intimidation. Okay, maybe slight is an understatement. Her legs were shaking and the ridiculous amount of layers make her feel like she was going to pass out. "I should never have come," she thinks to herself, "I shouldn't have listened to Anya."

She was about to turn her heel away before the door swung open and Margot approached her with a big smile and arms wide open.

"Welcome!" she greeted warmly, hugging the quiet girl. "Lovely to meet you."

"Oh! Well, thank you for letting me join," she said, accepting the hug. "Anya's been really pushing me to come." She looks over the older actress's shoulder to see the other person that has come to greet her.

Michael waved at her, but she was too focused on the outline of his pecs against his tight-fitting tank top. She saw it as just a sight of what was to come, and she couldn't help but blush at the acknowledgement from the handsome black man.

"Well, let's get you inside," Margot said. "It's getting chilly. Although it seems you are dressed for the occasion. You look like a little present."

"Oh, I'm sorry," the mousy girl apologized. "I didn't know what to wear."

"Nonsense, hun. Here, let me take that scarf off of you. Babe, hang onto it, will you? Now, Thomasin, I do hope you know that the skills you're gonna show off here aren't anything like acting, right?"

Thomasin nodded eagerly, seeing that there is practically no getting out of it now.

Margot smiles at her warmly. "Well, let's not stand on ceremony. We better get you out of this and into something more... free." Thomasin was clothed very modestly, barely any skin showing. It was like she was heading to a work meeting in the 60s.

Margot gestures to the interior lobby door leading to the club itself, which she promptly walks towards. Margot and Michael both take advantage of this to stare at her behind, which for such a petite girl was very stacked. Margot looks up at her boyfriend, grinning while biting her lip at the thought of a cock like his fucking it.

Michael holds Margot's hand as they walked behind Thomasin allowing the new bunny to gaze upon the debauchery of this club, familiar faces of celebs were being fucked by other bouncers and guards.

Welcome to the CSC, Celebrity Snowbunny Club, Thomasin. This is where the magic happens." Michael smirks and gestures to the bunny's ass while nudging Margot playfully. It's exactly what you think it is. White celebs with black men. Snowbunnies and bulls. But we also welcome Asians, Mexicans, anyone who wants a taste of BBC to enter."

"This club is built upon three main ideas," Margot said, taking over. "Pleasure, freedom, and most importantly, consent. If you're in one of the backrooms and you start getting uncomfortable, your partner is obligated to listen to your demands. And on the off-chance that they keep going, just scream out, we can hear everything. You may think it would be hard to distinguish cries for help from screams of pleasure, but rest assured, our security is top-notch."

"Who's this little slut?" an arrogant voice asked. Thomasin gasped at the... insult? She didn't quite know.

"Hold up bro," Michael said, stepping between the two. "She new here, and she ain't yours."

The man scoffed and winked at the new girl, who felt very uncomfortable and very... something else. The couple led her to a waiting room, which was really a small hallway leading to a doorway with maroon curtains blocking the way in. Michael took her coat and Margot gestured for her to sit on the bench, which she obliged. They sat on the bench across from her and smiled.

"Okay," Margot started, "I'm sure you're very excited and kinda nervous. " The shy girl nodded at that. "So, we need to ask you some questions, if that's okay?" To which she nodded again.

"Alright," Michael continued, clapping his hands together, "let's start with the big one. You didn't happen to walk yo' cute white ass into this club a virgin, didn't cha?"

She blinked at that. "Wow," she thought, "first question?"

"Um, no," she answered confidently.

"Well, that's a relief," Margot said. "We already expected your cunt to split wide open, thank god we don't have to worry about a bit of red trickling down there!"

She laughed by herself which turned into a nervous one after seeing the shocked, paler-than-usual, petrified face of Thomasin sitting across from her. She coughed awkwardly, before continuing with the questions.

"Okay! So, now that we know that for sure, please feel free to tell us how your first time went. Share as much detail as you'd like."

"Like, what?" she asked.

"You know, age, place, scenario, boy."

Thomasin adjusted her seating, her nethers practically sweating. She took another deep breath and started talking.

"Um, well, I was 18. About two weeks after my birthday. I was at a party. I didn't drink that much, I wasn't drunk. There was a boy I liked for a long time, and he led me to the bathroom. It was the first one I'd seen and touched, so I didn't really know what to do with it. He told me to stop sucking, or trying to suck, and bent me over the sink and... fucked me."

"And how did that feel? How fast did you cum?"

"I didn't. I definitely felt it, but he didn't make me cum. No condom either. I made him pull out last second."

"So did you finish at all?"

"When I got home, I masturbated. That's it."

"Hm. And let me ask, did this boy, let's say, have a similar skin tone as you?"

Thomasin laughed at that, surprising the couple. "Yes. Yes, he was," she said, still giggling.

"I think we might've identified the problem," Michael remarked.

"Does it make that much of a difference?"

Margot gave a knowing laugh. "Oh, you're adorable sweetie. And, from my many experiences, yes, it definitely does."

Thomasin grinned a little and bit her lip in excitement.

"So tell me, Thomasin," Michael started, "have you ever seen one of these before?" He gestured to the larger-than-average bulge in his pants.

"Uh, never in real life."

"Hehehe," Margot chortled. "Believe me dear. You're gonna make up for those young twenty-two years without them in your life."

She lifted up her boyfriend's shirt revealing his set of rock-hard ebony abs. She licked her lips and rubbed her hand over them, giving the other girl a smug look when she saw them.

"Well, I'm guessing your little twat's wet enough. Let's get one of these inside it," she said, groping Michael's cock through his pants. "Come along, dear."

The couple led her to the door and push the curtains aside and another black man stood waiting. He glanced up and smirked arrogantly at the sight of the shy-looking white girl.

"Whatup," the patron greeted. "I'm Damon."

"H-Hello, sir," the girl squeaked out. Her toes were curled and she covered her still-clothed chest with her arms, still clearly nervous about this whole thing.

She heard the door shut behind her, and she was relieved to see the couple in the room, clearly wanting to observe her first encounter with a black man. "I suppose I should take this off."

She started to unbutton her blouse, but Margot stepped in.

"No, no, no sweetie. Let me. We want you to feel welcome."

Thomasin continued unbuttoning, and when she was halfway through unbuttoning the last one that was over her chest, it burst out on its own, revealing a plentiful pale cleavage covered by a black lacy bra.

"Oh wow! Never could've guessed a girl as small as you would have such tits. Aren't they great Damon?" She gazed sultry in the patron's direction, trying to get him to agree. He didn't need her prompting, however, as he was already transfixed on them.

Damon took a small step forward, silently observing his "prey". She was petite at first glance but as Margot undressed her, he saw that that was only a facade. "Great pair," was all he said.

"Hah. Good, good. Now we can leave you two alone to it if you want. Or we can stay and watch. Your call." Michael says with his hands in his pockets.

Either way, it didn't matter, there were cameras fitted secretly in a room like this and he and Margot could watch the footage from their office in a bit. From there they can see how well both of them perform.

"It's up to the lady," Damon says huskily as he steps up more to Thomasin, curling a lock of her hair around his fingers.

"Um, I-I think I would like to be alone with him if that's okay," she said, biting her lip while looking up at the handsome man.

"Of course honey," said Margot. "Just say stop if you ever want out, we'll know what you mean. And most importantly, have fun, it's guaranteed with someone like him," gesturing to the man who was just about to likely break her.

"Well, you two go at it, and be easy on her at first, okay stud?" She turned to the door and grabbed her bull's hand. "Let's go," she said. She then whispered, "And don't get too grabby, we need to focus on the camera to know that she's enjoying it, okay?"

The two exited bickering like an old married couple, and now Thomasin and Damon were alone. Thomasin quietly took off the rest of her outfit, showing her, again, surprisingly big assets.

"So... how do you want to start?" she asked, looking anywhere but at his eyes.

The black stud lifted Thomasin's chin up so she can look at him right in the eyes.

"Don't worry baby. We can take it slow if you want... Or go with the flow." He says softly, unclasping her bra to let her lovely assets spring out. His cock now jutting through his boxers obscenely. "You're a beautiful white girl."

He grabbed onto her wide hips and turned her around quickly, getting a yelp from the girl. "Damn," he said, impressed, "you got them PAWG genes in you, girl. Why don't 'cha show 'em off?"

She didn't answer, and he wasn't looking for one. He slid her matching black panties down her thick thighs, getting a good look at her tight asshole and wet pussy. He spun her back around and reeled her hips in firmly. Locking her in a passionate kiss, his tongue wanting to enter her mouth but waiting to see if she would allow it or not.

When she felt his thick lips on her own, a sense of warmth immediately rushed through her body. She felt his tongue against her teeth and allowed it in. She tangled her own tongue with his and kissed him much more hungrily.

Axeba
Axeba
18 Followers
12