Celebrity Strip Pt. 03

Story Info
After the success of Kate Garraway, Holly Willoughby strips.
4.9k words
4.76
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers

After Kate Garraway, it's the lovely Holly Willoughby...

Any likeness in name or otherwise to persons living or dead in this fictional story is purely unintentional and coincidental. It's just a bit of fun...

Kate Garraway's episode of Celebrity Strip had been a huge success for the TV channel and Ben in terms of ratings, advertising revenue and notoriety. Kate was now the biggest sex symbol on UK TV.

Everyone wanted to interview her and ask her about her striptease, revealing her naked breasts on TV, but more importantly about letting the presenter, Ben, fondle and suck on her breasts live on TV.

Ben had also done a couple of interviews and basically said how it was a dream come true for him, he was of course a gentleman and never let on that he had actually fucked her in the green room after, but life was getting better and better for Ben, until the TV channel told him they had to stop the show that week.

Too many complaints and a new, later start time were required, so they figured they would pull the show for one week to prepare and let the program go out later, at 10.30pm the following week.

After the initial bad reaction to this news, Ben set about chasing down one of his number 1 target for the show, to make the following week even hotter than the Kate Garraway episode.

In a pole conducted by a popular lad's magazine, it was reported that over 500,000 men had jerked off and cum to the images on the screen that evening. When this news was fed back to Kate in an interview, she simply said: "How yummy."

Her reputation was forming as a very hot, sex crazed MILF, and she loved it!

She was all over the press and turning up to TV and press interviews wearing very provocative clothing. At an interview on a popular daytime TV show she even had to do an extra button up on her blouse to stop her breasts from falling out, she hadn't worn a bra and her huge breasts were bursting out of her top.

Playboy had reportedly offered her £1 million to pose completely naked, she was considering the offer.

Ben meanwhile set about chasing his number 1 target and was surprised when she took his call.

"Holly, hi it's Ben from Celebrity striptease, how are you?"

"Hi Ben, I'm good, a little surprised to hear from you, I thought you had people to make your bookings for you, or is that not why you're calling?" Holly Willoughby asked.

"Well, of course I'm calling to say hello and see how you are, but yes, I'd love to talk to you about the show, have you seen it?" he asked.

"Have I seen it? Ben, the whole world has seen it. Its amazing how much press you are getting and most of it good surprisingly." Holly replied.

"Well, not all of it, Channel 4 are on my tail asking me to tone down on one hand, then enjoying the advertising revenue on another. But my main aim is to provide great entertainment, have a successful show that people love watching and also ensure that the ladies who appear on the show are getting a thrill out of it: and I can tell you so far they are. Davina is in the US shooting a modelling assignment and Kate has got everyone from Hugh Heffner to the owners of Pornhub chasing her down, she can name her price if she wants to." Ben explained, trying to ensure Holly saw the positive side of baring all, or nearly all, on his show.

"Actually, I have spoken to Kate, we're good friends." Holly confirmed. "She really did enjoy herself, apparently after the show she had some fun too I gathered."

"I'm sure she did, we never kiss and tell on the show so all that goes out is what everyone sees." Ben responded, to reassure Holly.

"She was very complimentary about you too Ben I might add." Holly added.

"Well, she was more than lovely and as I'm sure was clear, I have always had a huge crush on her, as was plain to see when things got, maybe a little out of hand in hindsight." Ben admitted, trying to diffuse the fact that he had sucked Kate Garraway's tits and tweaked here huge nipples live on TV, without any complaints from Kate.

"And do you have a crush on me Ben? Is that why you are calling me?" she asked.

"How to answer that one. Well, yes, I do and always have had a huge crush on you, like most of the male population of the UK, but regardless, I would love you on my show and I know that the male population of the world would want you on my show too." Ben explained.

"My show on Morning TV ends as you know this week. I am taking a break from TV" Holly said

"So does that mean I will have to wait for the next series, or that it's not for you?" Ben asked.

"No, it means I can do it this week and it will be a goodbye treat from me: you could say, before I take my break," Holly responded.

"Really? That would be spectacular." Ben said, unable to contain his excitement.

"There is a 'but'," Holly said.

"I want to be in complete control of how much comes off." She added.

"Always," said Ben, I tease a little, but no one removes any more than they are comfortable with, unless the moment gets to them, but that is part of the excitement, don't you agree?" Ben asked, wanting to ensure there was some spontaneity.

"I haven't decided how far I'll go yet, but once I do, I'd like to stick to that please." Holly requested.

"You're the Boss, this is fucking great news." Ben said and then apologised for his language!

"I have posed in underwear before you know, and my shows on Celebrity Juice can get a little rude, I'm no prude sexually, I have plenty of experience and have done it all Ben." Holly said, provoking Ben, letting him know she was a woman of the world. How he'd love to find out.

"That is totally a part of your appeal. Everyone knows you would be unbelievable in the sack and your body is to die for." Ben said, literally drooling now.

"Well my curves are back as you have probably seen, I'm a 36D and my ass is as curvy as it's ever gonna be, I think it could be a lot of fun, I'm ready." Holly said.

They arranged to meet the next day for lunch and make arrangement for potentially the biggest show of the series so far.

Holly and Ben met somewhere quiet and Holly arrived, looking and smelling amazing. She wore a flowery yellow dress which accentuated her hips and her enormous boobs. Being a little above the knee, it showed off her silky tanned legs too.

"You look amazing Holly." Ben said as he greeted her and pulled out her chair for her to sit her unbelievably gorgeous ass on.

"Thank you, I've actually just been for a spa session and full waxing." Holly said with a cheeky smile.

"I don't believe you." Ben said, teasing and smiling and they both laughed.

Holly lifted her dress to where her little knickers were sitting just below her hip.

"Look see, feel how smooth my legs are."

Ben stroked the outside of Holly's thigh with the outside of his index finger. He would never forget that moment for as long as he lived he thought.

"Speechless." Was all he could say.

"Well obviously I've not just had my legs done, I've had it all done." Holly said,

"I've kept a tiny little strip over my lady bits, I prefer that, don't you?" Holly asked.

Before Ben could respond, Holly had made sure no one could see and lifted her dress again, this time above her panties, then she pulled them to one side, revealing a tiny little dark blonde strip of pubic hair, just above her pussy.

Ben immediately stared intently, not just at her pubic strip, but below, to see if he could get a cheap stare at her pussy. He was delighted to see that Holly had quite big pussy lips, and they were more than visible with the amount Holly had pulled back her panties.

"Yes, wonderful, beautiful, I think I need a lie down." Ben said, half smiling, half seriously.

"Well you're going to get to see it so may as well give you a quick flash." Holly said as she sipped the water the waitress had just brought over.

"Does the same apply to your boobs?" Ben asked

"No, of course not." Holly said, smiling and teasing Ben.

But you'll be at the photoshoot with me, won't you?" Holly asked.

"About that." Ben took his chance to organise the photoshoot while Holly was feeling keen.

"My new photographer Rick is available tomorrow afternoon, and he has a hotel suite booked that he can do the shoot in. It's only 5 or 6 miles from here, would that work for you?"

"Yes I think that will work. I have some ideas about the kind of shoot I'd like to do, did you have any ideas? Holly asked.

"I think I'd rather hear yours" Ben responded, ding to hear what Holly had planned.

"Well, I was thinking of reliving the scene I did on children's TV where I wore a yellow bikini, I still have the bikini and thought it might be quite sexy to squeeze into it now. I might also remove it, stylishly of course at the end. What do you think?" Holly asked.

"Wonderful idea Holly." Ben said and thought about how he would prime Rick and get the most out of the shoot.

"Well, if I'm not gonna see those boobs I'll leave you to it and see you tomorrow, I'll text the address and time over if that's ok?" he added.

"You'll have to be happy with your little pantie flash, until tomorrow that is of course." Holly added and with that, stood and made her way to her car and drove off.

Ben could still smell her gorgeous scent as she walked away. She turned and waved to Ben, full f mischief.

Ben called Rick.

"Rick, the photoshoot is on for tomorrow with Holly."

"Hi Ben, really? Fantastic. God, I can't wait to see her in her undies." Rick responded.

"She's gonna wear that famous yellow bikini she wore years ago on her TV show, I expect she will be bulging out of it all over the place, should be sexy as fuck." Ben informed Rick. "Her curves are back, her tits are huge and that ass is looking amazing."

"Bring some expensive sun lotion, we'll see if we can't oil her up a little." He added and smiled, although it immediately gave his cock a twitch.

"Don't worry, I'll bring the lotion, and more lingerie in case she feels like wearing something a little sexier too. Rick suggested.

"Perfect, see you at the Hotel tomorrow at 2pm."

They hung up.

Holly arrived at the Hotel and immediately relaxed herself by ordering a glass of Chardonnay.

She changed in the bathroom and came out with her yellow bikini on, underneath the Hotel robe.

"Ready for me?" she asked Ben and Rick.

Ben hadn't told her that Rick, although a good amateur photographer, was not a full on professional that had any real celebrity experience. He was also nearly 60 and a bit of a pervert. Ben loved the idea of this being a dream come true for his old mate Rick and encouraged Rick to try and get Holly out of her clothes and have a grope if he felt the time and mood was right.

"Ready Holly." Rick said. "Just come out of the bathroom nice and slowly, keep eye contact with my camera, and play with your robe belt, then remove it whenever you feel the need. I'll keep rolling away." Rick said, sounding like he knew what he was doing. Hew was actually asking Holly to do what he had been masturbating about all night.

The bathroom door opened, and Holly walked out and into the bedroom The robe was very short, almost at the top of her thighs, she looked good enough to eat. Her sexy smile never left the camera and she toyed with the robe belt to elongate the moment before she removed the robe entirely.

With the belt now open, her lovely brown midriff was slightly on show, as she moved towards the camera and it fgell open, her huge bikini covered breasts, swelled out into the lens, The bikini was way too small for her.

The strings around her waist were tight as the small bikini bottoms hugged her middle area. As Holly removed the Robe, she turned around so that her ass was facing the camera as she dropped the robe on the floor.

Rick immediately close din on her ass cheeks and in particular, how the bikini panties were disappearing into Holly's asshole. "God I'd love to be them." He thought.

Holly turned around and walked across the bedroom, her huge breasts jiggling away inside the too small bra. Something had to give and the brown of her left areola was visible above the bikini bra. Again, Rick spotted this and zoomed in to highlight the revealed small part of her nipples.

Holly's nipples were rock hard and bursting through the thin tight material of her bikini bra top.

With the top of her areola on display and her nipple so erect, the zoomed in shot revealed in full the shape of Holl's left breast, only a thin skin of material kept them from full view.

Rick made his way over to Holly with sun lotion in his hand and started to rub her back.

"Ooh that's nice." Holly said, smiling at us both.

"You don't mind this old codger putting his hands on you do you?" Ben asked, in hope that she would suggest Ben took over.

But Holly surprisingly replied: "Not at all. I have a thing for older men, so i'm gonna quite enjoy it I think." As she said that, she moved one of her bra straps down her arm and encouraged Rick to cover her arm and the top of her neck with lotion.

Rick continued to softly rub the sun lotion over Holly's back, she had now removed both bra straps so that Rick could access nearly all of her back.

Cheekily, Rick ran his hands around and rubbed the cream into her tummy, the camera still rolled.

Holly made a whimpering sound of delight as his hands touched the sensitive skin around her soft stomach. She lifted her hands above her head, encouraging Rick to keep rubbing, she lifted her head up as if she was telling Rick she was in ecstasy.

Now Rick may not have been a real professional, but he was a bit of a pervert and had been around the block, so he took his chance.

He rubbed Holly's stomach gently and moved his hands higher, Holly's breasts were now resting on Rick's hands as he applied the sun lotion.

Holly looked down, well aware at what Rick was doing, but rather than stop him, she looked back up to the ceiling and closed her eyes, swaying a little from side to side.

Rick tried to get his hands under her bra, but it was way too tight. Her breasts were so full.

So he changed his plan of attack. He now started applying the sun cream to Holly's neck and above her breasts, from behind. As her bra straps were down hoer arms, only the gravity and the snug fit of her huge breasts kept them inside her bra.

After 30 seconds or so, Rick moved slowly down, he was now massaging the fleshy skin of Holly's boobs that was bulging over the top of her bra. He moved ever slowly down, before placing his hands inside both cups. Holly never flinched.

Rick was now rubbing Holly's nipples inside her bra. The camera was behind them both, so she was not on screen. Ben picked up the camera and moved around so that she was now facing the camera. It was clear that the photographer was groping her breasts inside the bikini top, but her nipples were not on show.

She said to Rick, "If you keep my bra on and my nipples covered you can carry on."

Rick liked the sound of that, so continued to grope away as I eventually moved around the room and stopped filming.

"Right, I think that will get pulses racing tomorrow, what do you think?" Ben asked.

But no one replied. Holly had her tongue deep in Rick's old mouth, and Rick had his hand inside her panties.

"Right, I'll leave you to it and I'll see you tomorrow at the studio Holly."

Holly waved, then got onto her knees to unbutton Rick as Ben left the room.

At the studio the crowd was in place and the tension was building, no one knew that the star of tonight's show was Holly Willoughby. Ben was excited by the prospect, he also knew he had a cracker of a photoshoot to play, in addition to the thought of Holly removing clothes for the live audience.

"Good evening everyone." Ben announced as he strode on to the set.

"Boy oh boy, do we have a treat for you tonight?" Ben said as he savoured breaking the new to the raucous live studio audience.

"Tonight ladies and gentlemen we have the opportunity of a lifetime, you folks gathered here in the studio are about to witness something you will never forget, and you watching at homer, don't go anywhere."

They went to am ad break and Ben rushed backstage to check Holly was still positive and ready to come on to the set.

"Hi Holly, is everything OK, you will be on the set on 15 minutes, OK for you?" Ben asked.

"How do I look?" Holly asked.

She was wearing a white summer cotton dress. Just over the knee. The front had a belt around the waist so her breasts were pushed up and outwards. The frills around the top of her breasts did nothing to hide her nipples which were on velar display as Holly was not wearing a bra. As she stood and turned, Ben also noticed that the dress was a little see through, so a tiny black thong was visible at the back, only just however, as most of it was riding up her ass.

"You look incredible Holly, I just can't wait to see what you have in store for us."

"Well Ben, I need you to do me a favour before we go on." Holly asked

"Sure what is it?" wondered Ben.

"I want you to go to the audience and find the oldest guy, preferably on his own, and bring him back here as quickly as you can."

"But Holly, we only have 15 minutes." Ben complained.

"Better be quick then!" Holly responded. She was feeling reckless, sexy and horny, Ben got moving.

He got to the audience and asked a guy standing in the front row if he was alone.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Yes, I've come on my own tonight, I'm Tom, I'm 63, what's the problem?" he responded.

"Nothing, com with me, it's OK, trust me, you'll like this."

Tom followed Ben to the green room area.

"Look Tom, we only have 10-15 minutes and tonight's guest wants to see you." Ben explained.

"Me? Why do they want to see me?" Who is it?" Tom asked, very confused.

"It's Holly Willoughby." Ben revealed.

"Fucking hell, really? And she wants to meet me?" Tom asked.

"In you go m be quick and enjoy it mate." Ben said and knocked on the door.

Holly opened it.

"Hi Holly, meet Tom, Ben said, I'll see you in 10 minutes." Ben said, like an admonishing parent.

"Better come in Tom." Holly said.

"I'm ging to be revealing myself out there tonight." Holly said, wanna get a sneak preview?" she asked mischievously.

"Love to, I can't believe it." Said Tom.

Holly pulled off her dress and pulled down her black thing, she stood naked in front of Tom.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked

"Wonderful, just wonderful." Tom said, shaking in disbelief.

"Well you have 10 minutes Tom, don't you want a little grope?"

Tom made no bones and went straight across, grabbing Holly's breasts and squeezing her ass.

Holly went in for a kiss and soon they were snogging with tongues deep.

"We've only got 10 minutes before I'm on the show, so I'm going to take you home with me tonight and I want you in every hole of mine, how does that sound?" Holly asked.

"A dream come true." Said Tom, still squeezing her breasts and staring at her nipples.

"So now I'm going to suck your cock, do you think you can cum for me in 5 minutes?" Holly asked.

"You could probably make it 2 minutes." said Tom as Holly sank to her knees.

Holly unfastened Tom's trousers and soon had his 6" cock deep in her throat.

"Hold your cock and very slowly jerk it." Ordered Holly, as she continued to suck it slowly, but now used her hands to cup Tom's balls and gently play with his right nipple.

Holly continued to grope Tom's body with her hands as she sucked him and Tom;'s jerking got a little faster.

"I want you to cum in my mouth while I'm stroking your lovely body Tom." Holly said with a mouth full of cock.

"I'm cumming." Said Tom

Holly felt the surge of sperm cover her tongue and splash against the roof of her mouth. As the spurts came to an end, Holly took Tom's cock out of her mouth and with a naughty Holly smile, showed Tom the load he had just fed her.

Winglime
Winglime
15 Followers
12