Celebrity Strip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly gulped it down.

"Yummy you taste nice Mr. Tom." She said, smiling, almost giggling with excitement.

As she did so, she squeezed her boobs together and squeezed each nipple.

"Right you better get back out there and I'll get dressed and get on stage. Stay behind later and I'll find you, you're coming home with me, I want much more of that yummy cum Mr. Tom."

Tom fastened his belt and left the green room and made his way to the audience and back on to the floor.

"Guys, please be upstanding and courteous, and raise the roof, for the beautiful, the unique, the sexy, the gorgeous, the sexiest woman on UK TV -- Holly Willoughby." Ben announced to the audience.

The crowd went wild, wolf whistles, jeers, "get them off" chants started immediately, Ben was going to have his hands full with this crowd.

There was a sense of disbelief in the venue, "it can't really be her", "Is Holly really going to get those tits out?", "Fuck me, it's Holly fucking Willoughby!" were among the comments you could hear around the audience.

Holly slowly walked down the stairs and sat next to Ben. Hair and makeup perfect, an innocent smile, just like she is on the TV every day.

"Holly, it is a dream come true to have you on the show." Ben says

"I'm so nervous!" Holly says, returning to the wholesome girl we know from her TV show, somehow almost a different woman from the one Ben saw being groped by the cameraman a couple of days ago, and the woman who asked Ben to bring a stranger to her changing room only 15 minutes ago.

"Well, just relax. How are you?" Ben asks Holly.

"I'm really good actually Ben, I'm very nervous but also very excited to be here." Holly replies, relaxing a little.

"You are so welcome, it's an honour, I know how busy you are. I understand this is your last week on UK TV, so you wanted to go out with a bang?" Ben asks cheekily.

"Something like that!" Holly replies.

"You know the UK people have been wonderful to me and I really wanted to give something back. The guys out there especially have always made me feel special and loved so I hope me coming on here is a way of saying thank you for all the wolf whistles and kind comments I receive, It really means a lot to me." Holly responded laying it on think.

"Fabulous. So, Holly you have come dressed rather sexily in that white dress. Is it coming off?" Ben goes straight for it.

"Well you didn't waste any time Ben did you. I don't know. Let me ask the audience. Well, shall I take it off?"

The audience erupts in a fever of lust and disbelief, cheers, chants and an all consuming "fuck yes" rings out.

Holly stands and walks towards the audience.

"Well, it looks like we are going to forget the usual countdown as Holly has made up her mind her dress is coming off, so come on everyone, 10,9,8.." Ben says, realising Holly is going with the moment.

"4,3,2,1, OFF" scream the audience.

Holly, laughing and giggling, slowly removes the right strap down her arm, followed by the left. Her toothy grin looking at each individual member of the audience, enjoying the adulation and adoration to see her naked body.

Slowly she grabs the bottom of her dress and lifts it. Over her thighs, slowly over her tiny black thing, the audience gasps. Holly looks down at her panties on display and give a little wiggle and smiles at Ben.

She continues over her tummy, her panties are now full on display, what an amazing sight.

She continues and turns her back on the audience, now they can see the tiny black thong up her ass. Where every audience member right now wants to be. Her beautiful ass cheeks bouncing slightly as she struggles with her dress.

Over her head and she tosses the dress into the audience. As she turns around she has both large breasts cupped, one in each hand, hiding them from view.

She looks at Ben and considers her next move.

"Holly why don't you clap the audience." Jokes Ben.

Holly laughs and jiggles each breast hidden behind her hand.

"I can't take my hands away Ben so I need an audience volunteer to help me with my panties."

Every hand in the room goes up and Ben walks to the front of the stage.

"Any volunteers?" he asks, and people are almost trying to clamber to the stage. Security ensure all the guys stay off the main stage.

"Sorry!" Holly says, "I didn't mean to cause a riot!"

She whispers to Ben.

"Are you sure?" he asks, and Holly cheekily nods, while biting her lip.

Ben brings up two men to the stage, one around 40 and the other at least 60.

Holly stands in between them so that one is either side of her as she faces the audience.

"Take them off then boys." She says to the two audience members.

The kneel and each take a side string of Holly's tiny panties and slowly start to pull them down.

Holly wriggles to assist them and soon her strip of blonde pubes is on display.

The boys pull them all the way down and Holly steps put of them and kicks them into the audience, a bun fight ensues to collect the prize article.

Holly puts one arm around each guy, and in doing so reveals her full naked breasts to the audience and TV viewers for the first time.

She brings them into her chest and whispers to them both. They each grab a breast and fondle it then start sucking on it. The producer counts down and the TV audience goes to a break.

The older guy is squeezing Holly's bum as she tries to get away to sit next to Ben, she can't get rid of him, so the security move him away.

"Sorry." Holly shouts to him, clearly enjoying the groping really.

Back on the screens: 3,2,1.

"Holly that was remarkable." Ben says to Holly, who is now sat back down with a towel around her naked body. "How are you feeling?"

"Liberated, sexy, wonderful, scared, all of the above!" Holly replies, waving her hands in front of her face as if to cool herself down.

"Well Holly, I can only thank you for what has been a marvellous reveal tonight. Can I interest you in removing that towel one last time for anyone at home who might have missed it?" Ben requested.

Holly unwrapped the towel and threw it on the floor. She lifted her legs and parted them, her knees were wide apart, and her feet were on the chair. With her left hand she stroked and parted her pussy lips, with her right, she squeezed and lifted her breast up towards her mouth and sucked slowly on her nipple.

Holly got lost in the masturbation and panted delightfully as the cameras turned off.

The audience watched in stunned silence as Holly brought herself to orgasm, before wrapping the towel around herself and making her way to the green room with Ben.

Before the cameras wrapped up, Ben addressed the nation with his plug for next week's show.

"Join us next week for the final episode of the series, it's gonna be wild."

"Until then. Holly will continue and we will see you next week." Ben wrapped up the show

Holly briefly looked up and waved, her eyes rolling as she concentrated on her clitoral stimulation.

12