Celebrity Wrestling League Ch. 01

Story Info
Supermodel Demi Rose Mawby joins a wrestling league.
4.3k words
3.75
9.2k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the League!

Demi stood nervous in the dimly lit hallway of the arena. It had been nearly three months since her breakup and the subsequent lawsuit that costed her most of her fortune. With what little money she had left, she decided to hire a personal trainer in order to join an up incoming wrestling league called The Celebrity Wrestling Championship. The competition pitted celebrities from every form of media to wrestle each other in an assortment of match types from submission matches, to domination matches, to what Demi would be competing in tonight, sex matches. As Demi's nerves hit an all-time high, she heard the announcer begin on the loud speakers, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to tonight's Celebrity Wrestling Championship battle! Coming in first is a newcomer from Birmingham, United Kingdom, bikini model Demi Rose Mawby!"

As the announcer finished, Demi began making her way down the runway and towards the ring. The stadium was full with screaming fans just waiting to get a glimpse of what social media has been calling 'one of the best asses out there' and Demi knew it. She was wearing a tight string bikini which left little to the imagination. Her petite 5 foot 3 inch frame made her bubbly assets stand out even more. Her large 32DD chest was being strangled by a string bikini top making her bouncing breasts appear even larger. Her bikini bottom appeared to be constructed using dental floss and a well-placed napkin in the front to cover her much desired area while the back disappeared into her enormous ass.

As Demi made her final entrance into the ring and into her corner, the announcer began introducing her challenger for the evening. "Entering now come two of the most seductive men on the internet, pornstars Lucas Frost and Juan el Caballo Loco!"

Demi's eyes went wide as she turned to her manager standing in her corner, "why the fuck are there two guys coming out? I thought I would be fighting a girl!" yelled Demi.

"Look, you get paid double if you fight a dude and double that if you do a handicap match," replied her manager with a slight smile creeping up his face, "you want your money back don't you?"

As Demi turned around, she was greeted by the two men she would be fighting this evening. She first noticed Juan, a small boy, about her height, with a good but not chiselled body. The screen above them showed that he had just turned 18, making him a full five years younger than her; she smiled at this hoping that her experience may give her an edge over the boy during the battle. Her confidence quickly faded though as her eyes moved over to Lucas. Standing at 6 foot 2 inches, the 28 year old stud towered over both Demi and his male partner. Both men sported nothing but a red speedo each revealing the large bulges that awaited Demi if she lost.

"We have a hell of a match for you tonight folks," began the announcer, "this fight will be a handicapped tag team match for the first ten minutes of battle. If no winner has been announced after the ten minutes, then both gentlemen will be able to enter the ring at the same time against the innocent Demi."

Fear controlled Demi as she heard the word 'both', she had never been with two guys before and was now trying to figure out a way to end the match before the two guys were given the green light to have their way with her.

"As usual," the announcer continued, "this match will be a three fall match. Falls can come from pinning, tap out, knockout, or orgasm. Remember, tonight's big loser will face for the first time, the wheel of punishment."

With the announcer finished, the competitors were told to prepare themselves for the match to begin, Demi made her way into her corner while Juan made his way outside the ring allowing Lucas the first go at his brunette opponent. With everything set, the referee instructed for the bell to be rung and the match to start.

The two competitors circled each other for a moment before Lucas made his way in to assert his dominance over the smaller woman. As the two collided, they fumbled their way into the corner of the ring, pressing chest to chest as they did so. While pressed against his body, Demi froze for a moment and admired the feeling of the taller man's washboard abs and muscular arms that now wrapped themselves around her body. She slowly felt her worries leave as her nipples grew harder threw the bikini due to the prolonged touching of their skin. This was not lost on Lucas as his hands quickly made their way back around her body and onto her voluptuous breasts.

As soon as Demi felt his hands make contact with her chest, her head immediately jerked back allowing her long brown hair to fall over the turnbuckle like a waterfall giving him easier access to her large mounds. After a few moments of having her chest pawed at by this herculean man, she felt herself being turned around so that her boobs were now resting on the ropes. Once she was fully spun around, she felt him removing her bikini top allowing for her concealed chest to now swing free. Her mind was racing as every touch drove pins through her body until her bliss turned into punishment as she felt the string of her bikini bottom get violently pulled into her vagina exposing her lips.

As the fabric pulled its way into her opening, the surroundings came back into focus as Demi quickly remembered were she was and what she was doing. Nearly five minutes had passed and she was extremely close to orgasm due to the stimulation she had endured to her chest. She immediately tried to wiggle free from Lucas' grip with no success; instead she heard his voice creeping into her ears, "welcome back princess, time to have some fun."

As he backed his head away, she felt him move her bikini bottom down her legs before roughly inserting three fingers into her dripping pussy. Embarrassed that she was on the brink of orgasm in front of so many people, Demi tried to hide her face behind the turnbuckle but Lucas grabbed a fist full of her soft hair and pulled her head back showing the world the look of orgasm that was now painted all over Demi's face. She tried hard to hold back as best she could but the violent thrusting of Lucas's long fingers drove her over the edge and she collapsed onto the mat, trembling from her intense orgasm.

"That's one point for the gentlemen!" yelled the announcer, "let the match continue!"

Lucas laughed as he made his way to the corner tagging in the younger man allowing Demi a moment to compose from her intense orgasm. Juan entered the ring and was immediately distinguished from his more mature counterpart. As Demi tried to gather herself from her dazed state, she noticed Juan approaching her in a very slow and shy manner. She knew that if she let Juan take control of her like Lucas did then it would be all but over so she mustered up all the strength she had left and lifted herself up. As Juan and Demi closed the gap between each other, Demi started wondering how she would get Juan, a literal pornstar, someone who has made a living getting girls off, to lose focus and allow her to grab the upper hand. The moment the two made contact, she quickly wrapped her arm around him and whispered into his ear, "I surrender, take me."

She knew this may not have been a good idea, a verbal confirmation that he was allowed to use her body, but she hoped that if he tried to fuck her rather than force her like Lucas did, then maybe she could outlast him and force him to orgasm first.

Juan paused as he tried to comprehend what he had just heard. He had been with multiple women since joining porn, but none looked like the supermodel that stood before him. As Demi continued to seduce Juan, her hands made their way down his back and into the waistband of his speedo. She hooked her thumbs into the belt and pulled them down to Juan's ankles but Juan wouldn't be so easily tricked, he wanted control. The moment Demi bent over to pull his speedo down; she felt a hard push on both of her shoulders as her large ass made hard contact with the mat. She was now on the ground staring up at the young man to whom she had given verbal consent to use her as he wished. Wasting little time, Juan dropped to his knees and situated himself in-between the muscular legs of his rival.

"Get ready for me to fuck you like a cock sleeve," commanded Juan as he aimed his seven inch dick at Demi's exposed entrance. She never expected to hear something like that come from someone who looked so young but it turned her on knowing that she was once a proud model and is now being forced to orgasm in front of a stadium full of people.

The boy that she had seen shyly walking up to her a few moments ago had quickly been replaced by a young stallion that was now pumping into her hole like he was in a trance. Demi could see in his eyes that there was only one way to stop him now, either she makes him cum, or he is going to fuck her brains out. She had experiences with big dicks before, but Juan's was pushing her to her limit. He had all the control at this point. He had used his left hand to pin both of Demi's arms over her head while he used his right hand to massage the large milk bags bouncing on her chest, "you got some fat tits lady," Juan crudely exclaimed, "I can't wait to see them covered in cum after you lose."

Juan was picking up speed and Demi could feel herself getting closer and closer to orgasm. If she was going to make a move and get some points in her favour she would need to do something quick. As her challenger continued his assault on her pussy, she suddenly got an idea, she looked up at Juan and laughed, "scrawny little bitch like you probably doesn't even know what to do with tits like mine," she said, "your pathetic."

As soon as Juan heard these words, he released her arms and pinched both of her nipples hard before painfully twisting both of them, "how does that feel you slut."

Demi let out a scream as her chest was being abused but saw her opportunity to act. With her hands now free, Demi did the only thing she could think of, she placed her right hand on Juan's ass right before inserting her middle finger into the boy's virgin hole.

The moment Demi's finger entered Juan's ass, she could feel his dick twitch inside of her. She hated herself for doing it, but she wasn't going to get embarrassed two times in a row. Juan began bucking his hips like an angry horse squeezing her tits even tighter. She knew that he was almost there so she started pushing her finger deeper and deeper into him. After a few moments he let out a loud grunt and came hard inside her. Stream after stream entered her as Juan shook violently from the overstimulation he was experiencing.

She removed her finger allowing him some relief before he collapsed onto her body, dick still planted deep within her pussy. It took Juan a few moments but he eventually rolled off of Demi leaving her in the middle of the ring alone. Sweaty, embarrassed, sore and full of cum, she took pride as the announcer exclaimed, "that's one point for Demi Rose!" Her feeling of success quickly faded as she heard a loud ring echo around the arena, "HOLY SHIT," she said to herself, "THAT WAS THE TEN MINUTE BELL!"

Before she could even gather what had happened, she heard a thud on the far side of the mat before feeling her arms yanked over her head once again, but this time, she wasn't being held in place, she was being pulled. She looked up to see that Lucas had re-entered the ring and was now pulling her towards the turnbuckle again. He lifted her up and placed her arms over the top rope, "remember what I did to you here baby?" Lucas began, "that's going to be a warm-up compared to what I am going to do to you now."

Lucas stepped back and began pulling down his speedo showcasing his monstrous nine inch cock. Demi shuddered and tried to move away from the ropes but was grabbed from behind by Juan, who was laughing maniacally in her ear, "you made me cum, but now we are going to make you scream."

His words sent shivers down her back as she watched Lucas approach her, his destructive piece swinging as he walked. Once he was face to face with her, Lucas grabbed Demi's leg and forced it up onto his shoulder. She was now standing, arms draped over the ring ropes, doing the splits up Lucas Frost's body, all while young Juan el Caballo played with her tits from behind. The once glamorous model was now truly a sight to behold.

With no further foreplay, Lucas grabbed his cock and drove it right into Demi's exposed snatch rewarding himself with the sounds of her screams as she was impaled by the pornstars famous cock. In, out, deeper, harder, Demi could do nothing but yell in sexual bliss as the two talented men had their way with her once coveted body. He pounded her hard for what seemed like an eternity until the orgasm that built up during her encounter against Juan began to sneak back up into her.

The dual stimulation from Lucas' animalistic fucking and Juan's attack on her breasts became too much for Demi to control. Her legs started to shake and her pussy began to contract as one of the strongest orgasms Demi ever had flooded her system causing her to scream out one more time. "That's two points for the pornstars!" shouted the announcer, "this is match point for the boys!"

Juan released Demi's arms allowing her to fall to the floor, still shaking from her overpowering orgasm. Meer moments past before she again felt herself being pulled, this time by her feet, towards the middle of the ring.

Lucas looked down on her as she came to a stop, "you models think your top shit, its time someone taught you a lesson you will never forget," his words both terrified the young model while also instilling a feeling of primal lust she had never felt before, "before we make you cum again, we are going to use that fat ass of yours as a cock cushion and make you beg for our cum in front of all these people."

She knew it was wrong, but she wanted nothing more than to be embarrassed, dominated, destroyed by these two demigods that stood above her, with one final action of rebellion, she looked up at the two men and said, "I dare you to try."

The two wasted little time as the charged the vixen lying on the floor. They flipped her onto all fours and situated themselves on either side of her body, "last chance to make this easy for yourself," said Juan, "beg us or we will make you cry for us."

Demi stayed firm, a part of her wanted to maintain whatever self-respect she had left and not give the boys the satisfaction of begging them while the other part of her wanted to be treated like a dirty whore. With Lucas in the back and Juan in the front, Demi prepared herself for the fucking of her life. The crowd stood silent waiting to watch this internet sensation get brutalized by some of the porn industries finest. SMACK!

Lucas struck hard onto Demi's massive right ass cheek before plunging his giant dick into her tight asshole. Demi let out a blood curtailing scream as nobody had ever entered her with such force and aggression. As her mouth flung open, Juan took this opportunity to slam his dick straight down the models throat causing her to immediately gag on his thick member. The men proved why they belonged in porn as they ravaged Demi's holes like pros.

String after string of saliva began pouring out of Demi's lips as Juan destroyed her mouth with his large shaft. Somewhere between gaging and screaming Demi began letting out soft moans encouraging the boys to fuck her harder by the second. Every few thrusts, Lucas would slap Demi's famous ass causing the fans to yell in approval and Demi to wince out in pain. They weren't being kind to the glamour model and she wouldn't have had it any other way. Demi could feel her orgasm building again and Lucas knew it. He could feel the walls of her ass contracting like her pussy did before but this time he pulled out instead of fucking her harder.

As he pulled out, he noticed that Demi had been bucking her hips which caused him to let out a little chuckle, "you like being forced in front of all these people?"

Lucas asked as Juan pulled his dick from Demi's mouth, "do you want us to make you cum slut?" Just hearing that word make Demi tingle but she made no response to his question. Lucas cracked a smile, "we will break you soon enough."

Lucas slapped Demi once more on her round ass before flipping her over onto her back. He then whispered something to Juan causing him to giggle like a school girl. Demi's view was that of super villains planning her demise and she was right. They made their way towards her legs, each grabbing one of her ankles then painfully forced Demi into a lying down splits position. She was totally helpless as the two guys proceeded to attack her openings with the same aggression as animals fighting for scraps. Juan plunged his finger into her ass then looked up at the woman chuckling, "remember when you did this to me bitch? Payback time."

As the young pornstar continued his assault on Demi's asshole, Lucas began to work her aching pussy shoving two, three, four of his fingers into her while working her clit with his tongue. The men continued their attack for a few minutes before Lucas once again stopped the stimulation while Demi was on the edge of orgasm.

Unlike last time, Demi now began to complain about the constant teasing she was being put through. "Why?" she asked, "Stop teasing me and just end it," the two laughed at the command they had just heard, as if Demi was in any position to be making demands.

"All you need to do is beg us to make you cum," said Juan, "beg us to make you cum like the whore you are."

Demi wanted to stay strong but she could hold back no longer, the constant edging was going to drive her insane, "FINE YOU BASTARD'S!" she screamed, "MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE WHORE I AM!"

Lucas lied flat on the ground, pulling Demi on top of himself and instructed Juan to get behind her. Her massive chest now pressed flat against his muscular pecks. The two boys looked at each other and nodded as if communicating with an unspoken language before each slamming their cocks into one of Demi's holes. She could not believe what was happening. Juan's massive seven inch dick raping Demi's ass while Lucas' monster nine inch dick was ripping apart her pussy.

It took seconds before Demi could feel her body betraying her and building up to yet another intense orgasm. Her holes continued to be filled as she filled the arena with screams and moans of pure pleasure. Finally, Demi seized as the most intense orgasm of her life busted from her body giving way for the other two inside her to fill her up with their seed. DING DING DING "That is the match!" shouted the announcer, "the pornstars win!"

Demi stayed there, on the mat, drunk with cum as the arena exploded with the cheering of everyone in attendance. The victors admired their work as they paraded around the ring, arms raised with pride. Just as Demi began to compose herself, the announcer began speaking, "ladies and gentlemen, tonight's big loser is Demi Rose Mawby. We will now have the victors spin the wheel of punishment to see what the loser will get as tonight's finale."

Demi looked over in horror as the security men carried in a large wheel with black triangles around it, "whatever the wheel stops at is what Miss. Mawby must endure," said the announcer, "since you both won, I think it's only fair that you both get a spin. DON'T YOU AGREE FOLKS?" The arena cheered as Lucas began spinning the wheel.

The wheel slowed down and made a final stop over one of the unknown triangles, Juan followed and did the same. The announcer then took the cards from the two and smiled before telling the crowd and Demi what is about to happen, "so Juan gets a magnificent boobjob from the well-endowed model while Lucas get to use any one of her holes one more time with the help of a Hitachi!"

12