Celebrity Wrestling League Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd roared but Demi felt nerves, she had cum so hard so many times today that she could barely stand. Regardless of what she was feeling, the two men approached her for one final round of torment.

Still resting on her back, Demi watched as Juan mounted her firm stomach and aimed his dick at the valley between her massive tits. Exhausted, Demi could not help but feel a small amount of relief since she knew that she could control any man with her tits, Juan was no different. She could see in his eyes that he wanted her tits. He just stood there slapping them with the head of his member before causing an outcry from Demi that definitely did not go in her favour, "you got a woman like me in front of you and all you do is tap on them. I was right you are pathetic."

Demi struck a nerve hard in Juan as fire could be seen in his eyes, "I was going to make this enjoyable for both up us," started Juan in a huff, "but now I'm just going to use your fat utters like the cow you are." If Demi learned one thing from this experience it was that being talked down to turned her on more than she could ever imagine.

True to his word, Juan placed his tool in between her hills before roughly grabbing at her massive meat bags. He aimed his right hand at the side of her breast before laying on a hard smack causing them both to juggle and earning him a wine from Demi, "make it hurt," he heard her whisper before smiling.

Tightly grabbing both of her bodacious boobs, Juan began thrusting his hips harder and harder into the canyon between the models famous rack. Demi knew that her tits were one of her most coveted body parts and she knew that boobjob's were one of her best skills so watching this young stud attack her chest made it all the more enjoyable for her. Juan continued his work for a little bit longer before Demi felt a strong tingling feeling wave through her body.

Amidst the pleasure she was receiving from Juan, she forgot that Lucas was preparing for one final round of her and the Hitachi. Instead of placing it over her clit like most people would, Lucas decided to jam the bulb end of the machine onto Demi's sore asshole. She began to squirm, trying to pull away from the intruding device but Lucas quickly grabbed her large ass cheek and pushed the machine harder onto her hole, "don't worry," spoke Lucas in an almost seductive voice, "I'll be replacing this in a second."

Lucas proceeded to drag the Hitachi up between her legs and rested it on her throbbing clit before positioning his large shaft at the entrance of her ass. "I'm fucking this asshole one more time before were done," Lucas chuckled, "try and enjoy it. I know I will." He then plunged his member violently into her ass and began fucking the vixen like it was his last day on earth.

The sound of moans and clapping skin could be heard throughout the entire arena as the two men worked their prize as hard as they could. Demi was not fighting, resisting, or holding back, she was submitting to her most basic of desires which as to be breed and used like a piece of meat. The stimulation she was enduring on top of the countless times she had been forced to orgasm already this evening caused Demi's body to quickly surrender and cum twice for while the boys finished their punishments. After about ten more minutes of abuse, the pornstars stood up in front of the match's loser and covered her face and tits with one final load of cum before leaving her alone in the center of the ring.

Demi never felt shame. She took pride in everything she did. Lying in the middle of the ring, drenched in cum, after being forced to orgasm again and again by two herculean studs in front of a stadium full of people, made Demi feel like the biggest slut in the world. She loved every second of it. She planned on doing it all again soon...

12