Wildfire: Celeste 30 Days

Story Info
Side Story. M/M. Lawrence is approached by another god.
7.1k words
4.74
8.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is a side story involving the characters from my Celeste series. For some reason the site lists these side stories out of order. They are all set after Celeste Pt. 06. It's not required to read that series to understand what's going on here, but it would help with appearance, characterization and the thread bare plot.

Quick recap: Celeste, Bartholomew and Lawrence are brothers and gods. Connor is a human who is bound by a curse to Lawrence. Celeste is a succubus, and he is in his 30 day hibernation cycle. Bartholomew and Connor took turns on Lawrence after Connor and Lawrence confessed to having feelings for one another.

"I always forget they have to sleep."

Lawrence, who was standing in front of his closet, looked over his shoulder and cocked a brow at his brother, "How...we created them..."

Bartholomew just shrugged, "I'm focused on other things," he flopped onto Lawrence's bed, still in uniform, cape, gloves, boots and all.

Lawrence sighed, "Take your boots off," he furrowed his brow then went back to his clothing. He pulled out a shorter robe than he normally wore. It was gauzy, emerald in color and something he wears when he wants to be even more comfortable than he typically was. He untied his floor length robe to prepare to change.

"What do you do when Connor sleeps?"

Lawrence turned and faced his brother, "Either extra duties in the mortal realm," he opened his robe and let it drop to the floor, "or read." He saw Bartholomew's eyes rake up and down his nude body and he allowed him to enjoy the view for a moment before he pulled his short emerald robe off the hanger.

Bartholomew gave him a hungry look, "You don't have to get dressed..."

Lawrence threw on the robe and smiled, "I want to."

Before anymore could be said there was a knock on Lawrence's door. He gave his brother a look and a shrug, he hadn't been expecting anyone. He walked over and opened his door. Where Bartholomew was on the bed the door shielded his presence in the room.

"Marcus?" Lawrence said surprised.

"Oh," the god of death breathed, "I've never seen you with your hair down..."

Bartholomew pursed his lips where he was hidden behind the door. He worked with Marcus often. The god was broad and muscular like him but not as tanned or intimidating. He had short black hair and kind green eyes, much darker than Lawrence's jade. He was handsome, with a deep voice that Celeste had called "buttery" and a calming presence. But Bartholomew understood that tone; Marcus had been taken aback by Lawrence's beauty. He was wearing that short robe now too. Bartholomew knew Lawrence could take care of himself, but still he listened closely to make sure Marcus didn't overstep.

Lawrence gave Marcus a soft smile, "I know you didn't come all this way to try to get a glimpse of it."

Marcus chuckled then boldly reached out and tucked a ribbon of long, straight, chestnut colored hair behind Lawrence's ear, "No, but it's a very pleasant surprise."

Lawrence blinked slowly, pointedly ignoring the flirtation and asked, "How may I help you?"

"I know about the wildfire," Marcus shifted his weight and noticed Lawrence glance at his thick thighs. It felt like a victory, but he didn't dare show it on his face. Instead, he said, "May I go with you, when you go down to do your duty?"

There was a gasp from Lawrence, "We lost life? I was hoping since it was in a large forest the humans were spared," he looked sorrowful.

"It was not just a forest, it was a national park," Marcus made a face that was part affectionate and sad, "they like to camp..."

Lawrence nodded, "Ah," he really didn't know what to say to that, "I hope it is not too many."

Marcus gave him a smile that showed off a pair of dimples, "No, not nearly as many as I have when I go down after Bartholomew."

Lawrence resisted the urge to look around the door. He chuckled, "Yes yes, of course," he saw Marcus' eyes soften as he watched him laugh and he suddenly felt self-conscious.

Lawrence isn't used to being hit on. He is a recluse, rarely interacting with the other gods and not visiting the mortals unless absolutely necessary. When he did feel the need for pleasure, he sought out a god to relieve himself. Now that he has Connor, he hadn't really thought of another. Though he will admit the new dynamic between him and his brothers also satisfy his desires now. Still though, he was stunned by Marcus' reactions to him, though flattered.

He took a deep breath and pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind. He went back to the conversation at hand, "Currently the fire is still ongoing. But once it has been extinguished, I can call on you."

"I'd like that very much," Marcus smiled again and lowered his eyes briefly to take in Lawrence's legs. He looked back up and was met with a knowing look and a cocked brow. He cleared his throat, "Well then...I'll wait to hear from you," he touched Lawrence's arm and rubbed it, feeling the strength there, "I'll see you later," he turned and left with a smile on his face.

Lawrence closed the door and when he looked at his brother he was sitting in the middle of his bed with a frown on his face. Lawrence chuckled, "What is that expression!"

"He was hitting on you."

"I'm aware," Lawrence smiled and walked over and sat on the edge of his bed, "don't tell me you're jealous?"

Bartholomew reached out and placed his hand on Lawrence's face, "No, I just don't know anything about him. Besides what would Connor say?"

Lawrence was touched, he knew Bartholomew was protective of Celeste, but he rarely saw him be that way to him. He turned his head and gave the palm a kiss, "I don't think he was that serious. I think he was just flirting. Harmless."

Bartholomew let out a deep 'hmmm' in suspicion, but it just made Lawrence laugh.

The time came when Lawrence had to go to the mortal realm to start the rebirthing process of flora and insect species that had been rendered extinct by the fire but were important to the ecosystem.

"Why don't you bring other extinct animals back?" Marcus was asking as he walked beside him. Marcus was wearing cargo pants and a tee shirt, both of which were straining to contain his musculature. He truly did rival Bartholomew in bulk.

"Because the humans never notice the butterflies, but they'll know a bird is back that they destroyed. The bigger the animal the trickier rebirth becomes."

Marcus nodded in understanding then asked, "Does it hurt you," he looked over, "when you can't bring them back."

Lawrence stopped walking, emotion washing over his face. No one had ever asked him that before and he felt...something, at being able to express himself. He turned to Marcus, "Every time."

Marcus parted his lips, surprised at the answer, "I'm sorry..."

"Does it hurt you when you have to take them Home?"

Marcus began to walk again, "No, that is my duty. Humans die. We made them that way."

Lawrence nodded, "Are you taking them now?"

"Yes," Marcus glanced over with a smile, "have you started?"

"No, for an area this large it's best to find the edge then work inward so I don't miss anything. Also, the insects are going to take me a while."

Finally reaching the end of the burnt expanse of land Lawrence reached up and touched a tree. The part that had been spared of the fire was thick with vegetation, the trees still plush with verdant leaves and rich brown bark. He took a deep breath and smiled.

"You look so at ease here," Marcus walked up to him, closer than necessary at his back, "just as beautiful..."

Lawrence didn't turn around. In case they ran into humans he was wearing dark denims and a white tee shirt with a flannel shirt over it only half buttoned. He didn't feel like himself, he never did in mortal clothing, but he felt extra off kilter by Marcus' compliment, so he chose not to acknowledge it. Instead, he said, "Because my duties will take so long today I will not be offended if you decide to leave."

Marcus was suddenly there at his neck, whispering against his skin, "Why would I ever leave your side?"

Lawrence whirled around to face him, "Because I didn't invite you to stay," he looked angry.

Marcus used his larger form to press Lawrence's back against the tree, "Please, listen to me. I meant no harm. I just-"

"Then back up," Lawrence snapped.

Marcus immediately complied, though he didn't go that far. At least their bodies were no longer touching.

"What is the meaning of this?" Lawrence grit his teeth, telling himself to at least hear Marcus out and not just run a tree trunk through his abdomen. It wouldn't kill him, but it sure as hell would make him think twice about approaching him again.

"That's obviously clear," Marcus said, "I've wanted you for eons now...I never had the courage to talk to you beyond a few words here and there. But then you got that human and...you...softened."

Lawrence's brows furrowed, "Eons?" He sounded incredulous.

"Yes," Marcus whispered, "you have no idea how desirable you are do you? I'm not the only one with eyes for you."

Lawrence genuinely looked surprised at that, "I've spoken to hardly anyone."

"No one is trying to take you as a mate. This is merely about sex Lawrence," Marcus reached forward and released the pin that had been keeping the god's hair up.

"Don't," Lawrence narrowed his eyes as his hair tumbled down, around his neck and onward, just a bit past his shoulder blades.

"You look so much better with it down though, the way it frames your face," he placed his hands on Lawrence's waist and pressed his body into him again, "Do you not wish to be with me? I saw the way you looked at me when I came to your room. You found me pleasing."

"Of course, you're handsome," Lawrence was finding the trunk through the gut a more appealing option by the second, "but this pushy, entitled bullshit you're pulling now is very unbecoming."

Marcus sighed and dropped his head to rest on Lawrence's shoulder, "I'm sorry, you're right...I don't...I'm not normally..." he huffed then pushed himself away.

Lawrence could see just how much willpower it took for Marcus to step back. Surely, he was not that enthralled with him! Celeste was far prettier, more seductive and, he hated to say, more willing. Why wasn't Marcus going after him?

"Why me?" Lawrence was confused, "My brother Celeste-"

"Has already been in my bed."

Lawrence sighed, he should have known. He tilted his head, "So, what? You're just trying to climb my family tree?"

"Heh," Marcus smirked, "no, just you. You're stunning Lawrence, those eyes and that gorgeous hair. Your soft voice..."

"What?" Lawrence was confused, "My voice?"

"He wants to hear you scream," Bartholomew stepped up suddenly beside his brother. He looked furious. He had his hands clenched into fists in the pockets of his dark slacks. His maroon dress shirt was rolled up to his elbows, a vest that matched his pants was over it and paired with a shiny black tie. Even out of uniform he still looked like the formidable god of war. And Marcus felt that. Bartholomew grinned dangerously when Marcus stumbled back. Bartholomew lifted a hand and snapped his fingers and growled out, "Go do your duty!" Then without bothering to see if the god listened, he took Lawrence's wrist tightly and all but dragged him deeper into the woods.

"You're hurting me," Lawrence whispered to his brother.

"What were you doing?" Bartholomew roared, "You almost destroy my room because you thought Celeste stole from Connor, but this asshole is actually pawing all over you and you do nothing?" He hissed.

"You're hurting me," Lawrence spoke louder.

Bartholomew released him only to grip his shoulders and push his back against a tree, "Answer me."

"I have none! I was angry, yes, but also..." He looked away.

"But what?" Bartholomew ground out.

"But...I wanted to know what he saw in me," Lawrence looked vulnerable then and he saw Bartholomew's anger recede just a bit. He shook his head, "I know it's foolish...but he said others looked my way as well. I was curious."

Bartholomew narrowed his eyes, "Is it really so surprising, even before I fucked you I knew you were beautiful."

Lawrence huffed disapprovingly at this brother's candor, "Be that as it may, no one's ever approached me before. I was-"

"Never?" Bartholomew interrupted.

Lawrence shook his head, "Or if they did I didn't realize."

"Had to have been that," Bartholomew took a deep breath then released his brother. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and glared at Lawrence, "anyway, what was the plan? Just, let him touch you however he wanted just so you could hear how much he desired you?" He stepped close, pressing their chests together, "Is that what you need Lawrence? Reassurance that you're fuckable?"

"Don't say it like that," Lawrence whispered, "you know how much people want you. You and Celeste have gods and humans falling over themselves trying to gain your favor. I just...I just wanted to know what that felt like."

"At the risk of being molested?" He gripped his chin.

"I would not allow him to get that far," Lawrence said confidently.

"He touched your hair and your throat, he had his hands on your waist and was so close he could kiss you," Bartholomew leaned in close and touched his lips to Lawrence's, "and you would have let him do more wouldn't you?"

"No," Lawrence breathed into his brother's mouth.

"Liar," Bartholomew growled then nipped his brother's bottom lip, "I've been with you twice now, three times if you want to count that blowjob I gave you after Marcus left your room," he started to kiss down the line of Lawrence's neck, "you don't like me to say it. I know you don't, but that doesn't make it less true."

"What?" Lawrence's chest was heaving, Bartholomew's closeness a different kind of addicting than Connor's.

Bartholomew bit his earlobe before he whispered, "You're a slut."

Lawrence's cheeks went red, "No," tried to turn his head but his lips were captured and Bartholomew was kissing him like he drew life from him. He let out a soft whimper.

Bartholomew chuckled against his mouth, "That's what he wanted to hear. These sounds you make when you're undone," he licked his upper lip and felt Lawrence tremble against him. He gave him a chase kiss, "he wanted to hear you moan," another, "hear you gasp," and another, "call his name," and another still, then opened his eyes and pulled back just enough to look into his jade eyes, "he wanted to claim you."

Lawrence furrowed his brow, "You say that which such certainty."

Bartholomew smirked, "I know what your beauty does to people...I have firsthand knowledge."

Lawrence licked his lips then startled when he felt Bartholomew's hands slip between his flannel and shirt. He closed his eyes when he felt his brother slowly make his way up his chest.

"I hadn't forgotten about these..." Bartholomew took both nipples in hand and rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. At Lawrence's soft groan he smiled, "if Marcus knew you were so sensitive here you would have surrendered."

Lawrence shook his head, "No," he whispered.

"I think you would have," Bartholomew pulled on the hardening nubs, "slut."

Lawrence grunted and opened his eyes to glare, then lifted his hands and gripped his brother's wrists intent on pushing him away.

"Don't be angry," Bartholomew chuckled and took to rubbing the pads of his thumbs over the stiff tips, "I'm sorry...I know you hate it..." his hazel eyes were glassy with lust, but now a bit playful, "Shall we find the one you like?"

"No," Lawrence tried to sound firm, but his nipples tingling and growing harder, so his voice was breathier than he would have liked.

Bartholomew just smirked, "How about cunt," he lifted a brow and plucked his nipples, but at Lawrence's narrowed eyes he went on, "whore," a pinch this time and no change in Lawrence's expression, but his lips parted, "bitch," he tugged the buds. He saw Lawrence's breathing was quickening and his eyes had softened some. The way his brother was reacting to his ministrations was turning him on so much. Bartholomew was loving this game.

He started to flick his brother's nipples and that got a gasp out of him, "you're such an easy little thing," he felt Lawrence's cock jump against his thigh and his hazel eyes went wide, "Oh!" he smirked wickedly and he saw Lawrence began to blush, but he didn't look away, "which one now? Easy. Little. Thing," at the last word Lawrence's dick twitched again, "that one?" Bartholomew stepped back just enough to put room between them. He squeezed the nipples then pulled, "you want to be my little plaything?" Lawrence moaned and followed Bartholomew's hold on his nipples, stepping from the tree until their bodies were flush again. Bartholomew licked his brother's panting, open mouth, "Good boy," at feeling another jump he chuckled.

Lawrence's whole body shivered and to hide from his embarrassment he kissed Bartholomew and wrapped his arms around his neck. He felt Bartholomew press forward and his back was once again against the trunk of the tree. He groaned when he felt his brother's tongue smooth over his and press it down. He rolled his hips and felt his erection slide over Bartholomew's, he hadn't even realized his brother had gotten hard. He parted from the kiss and rocked more; Bartholomew hadn't stopped playing with his nipples.

"Look at you," Bartholomew watched Lawrence's body fill with pleasure with a soft smile, "this is through your shirt..." he felt more than saw his brother shudder and he knew he was thinking about being touched skin to skin. He suddenly wanted to feel him that way too. He lowered his head and took a nipple between his teeth, an act that forced a whine from Lawrence. He began to unbutton Lawrence's flannel. He pulled it from his shoulders and threw it to the forest floor. He released the nipple as he pushed his hands under the shirt. His thumbs got there first and he pressed the tight peaks until they inverted into the skin of his pectorals.

Lawrence let out a long moan, "Bartholomew," he whispered, "please."

"Hmm?" Bartholomew pinched the newly sunken nipples and squeezed until they popped free. He heard his brother's sharp intake of breath, "Please what?" He forced his thigh between Lawrence's legs.

Lawrence immediately started to rub against him, "I don't..." he felt so warm, so aroused, "I just...more...please..." he pleaded.

"Yes, I want more too," he kissed him as he took his shirt and lifted it. He ended the kiss and pulled Lawrence's shirt off and threw that aside too.

He looked down, his brother's nipples were taut, pleasantly pinked and begging to be sucked. He lowered his head and flicked his tongue over the tip of one. Lawrence moaned and it spurned Bartholomew on. He took his tongue and rolled the bud, pressing it flat to get it completely wet before drawing it into his mouth to suckle. Lawrence moaned louder and Bartholomew mimicked him unknowingly, aroused himself that he could get his brother so spun up with just a bit of nipple play. He trapped the tip between his lips and pulled, stretching the nipple until it sprung from his mouth with an audible pop.

Lawrence felt a shiver run up his spine and he unconsciously arched his back and quickened the pace of his hips. Shockwaves of pleasure sparked from between his legs and tits, racing through his body and making him tense up one moment and become almost boneless the next. Bartholomew switched nipples and sucked him noisily. Lawrence panted and looked down. His eyes widened as he saw that the one not in his brother's mouth glistened with saliva and was swollen and rosy. He could feel it tighten even more as the wind caressed it, making the areola wrinkle a bit and his cock leak in his pants. He watched as Bartholomew savored his chest, sucking on the nipple, scraping his teeth along it. He opened his mouth and just used his tongue as he lifted his hand and took the other nipple between his fingers.