Wildfire: Celeste 30 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The utterly wrecked sound that left Lawrence's mouth embarrassed him, but the sensations of having both of his nipples played with at once was overwhelming. He was panting and moaning, his eyes closed as he felt his brother's hot breath engulf his straining tips again and again. He felt lightheaded and hot, he could feel his precum on his thighs and his asshole clenched.

"Please!" He sounded like he was begging, "I need...ah!" He cried out when Bartholomew bit his nipple then let it go.

Bartholomew lifted his head and kissed Lawrence as he continued to work his nipples with his fingertips. When he ended the kiss he was pleased to see that Lawrence's mouth hung open and his eyes were half lidded. Bartholomew began to use just the very ends of his fingers, barely touching, to rub over and over along the top of Lawrence's thoroughly played with teats. He licked into Lawrence's slack mouth and felt the vibration of his moan.

He chuckled, still rubbing his chest, "Are you going to come like this brother? Rutting on my thigh while I play with these lewd tits?" When he heard Lawrence whimper he licked his kiss swollen lips, "They tasted so good, hot and so hard. They grew in my mouth a bit," his brother full body shuddered at that, "even now they are begging for more," he captured them between his fingers and rolled them like one would a ball of clay, "come on Lawrence. My brother. Come for me," he kissed along his jaw and began to rub his thigh up and down, meeting Lawrence's already frantic thrusting. He licked up the shell of his ear, then whispered, his voice pleasantly deep and seductive, "Come for me...my sweet, eager plaything."

Lawrence arched hard and cried out as his climax slammed into him. He lost his composure as his body reveled in the pleasure and Bartholomew's thigh was the only thing keeping him upright. He could feel his cock pulsing between his legs, pumping puddles of cum into his underwear. It seemed to last forever, his orgasm, and he grit his teeth as he rode it out in bliss. Just as he thought it couldn't get any better, he felt his brother's lips latch onto a tingling nipple and began to suck. He sucked like he was starving, almost painfully as his other nipple was assaulted repeatedly with his nimble fingers. Lawrence saw white behind his closed eyes as a smaller, but still delicious, orgasm shuddered through him again. His cock twitched, trying to come back to life as it dribbled the last of his release into his pants. Still Bartholomew held on with his lips and fingers until Lawrence was near sobbing.

Coming down from his high he could feel just how overstimulated his nipples were and he tried to get away, only to feel his back press harder into the tree. He gasped out and dug his nails into Bartholomew's shoulders, "Brother! Please! Ah! S-stop! Too much!"

His brother stopped immediately, and Lawrence reached back and gripped the trunk of the tree for support. He felt and looked a little dazed, sure he had been rocking his erection along his brother's flexing, muscular thigh, but his climax had been spectacular, and he knew it was because of the extra stimulation his brother had been giving his nipples. He had never felt one quite like that before.

Bartholomew took a full step backward to admire his work. He thought Lawrence never looked more beautiful than this, panting, hair wild, nipples red and swollen, one still wet from his mouth. His hazel eyes took in every inch of his brother's body, loving his flushed cheeks and clenched abs. Lawrence's legs were still slightly parted and knowing he had filled his pants with cum made Bartholomew feel a bit frantic. He suddenly wanted to see him and he wanted more. So much more.

"Fuck," Bartholomew stepped back up to him and reached for Lawrence's fly, "oh fuck," he unfastened his brother's pants and pulled them down just enough to be able to hook the elastic of his underwear with his finger and pry it open. His eyes took in the sight, "oh fuck," he repeated, "you look utterly filthy," he dipped the fingers of his other hand inside and rubbed the milky ejaculate into his brother's semi hard cock and up into his pubic hair, "you came so strong for me," he pressed his lips against Lawrence's hard and whispered against them, his breath hot, the action possessive, "you nasty slut. My pretty little thing."

Lawrence shivered and moaned at the words, too aroused to be offended by the other word when 'thing' made blood rush to his cock, daring it to come back to life.

"I want you," Bartholomew used both hands to push Lawrence's pants and boxer briefs down. He leaned back to look at him, "can I fuck you?"

Lawrence still felt too languid to speak so he nodded. Bartholomew grinned then used Lawrence's release as lube and began prepping his hole. Lawrence's pants had fallen to his ankles and he was able to kick off a shoe and pull one leg out. He lifted that leg and wrapped it around Bartholomew's waist. The new angle allowed his brother to go deeper and soon he had two fingers inside.

"Stroke me," Bartholomew whispered against Lawrence's cheek, "I want to feel your hands on me."

Lawrence reached between them and undid Bartholomew's slacks. He delved inside and got a handful of his shapely bum, each palm cupping a cheek. He squeezed, enjoying the feel of it before he slid one hand around to the front and finally took Bartholomew's member in hand. He heard his brother moan and it was music to his ears.

"You're thicker than Connor," Lawrence's voice was soft, "you stretched me so wide..."

"Stop fucking talking," Bartholomew said through clenched teeth.

Lawrence smiled, pleased his brother was just as aroused as he was. He started to stroke the cock slowly, not trying to get him off, but wanting him to stay erect and ready until he was sunk deep inside his bowels.

Bartholomew took his other hand and rubbed it all over Lawrence's cock and balls, "You came like a fucking fountain," he scooped up an amount of cum and rubbed it all over his own cock to make it slick, "I can't wait anymore, you ready?"

"Yes," Lawrence whispered.

Bartholomew gripped Lawrence's ass in one hand and used the thumb of the other to pry his hole open. He lined up and pressed forward, next to his thumb, and the fit was tight until he moved the digit allowing his cockhead to pop past the ring of muscle.

"Shit," Lawrence bit his bottom lip.

"You feel so fucking goooood," Bartholomew held out the last word as he pressed his cock deeper into his brother.

Lawrence hissed, but didn't tell him to stop. There was a mix of pleasure and pain and they mingled just nicely enough that his cock was starting to fill again. He pushed down as Bartholomew fucked in until he was completely full of his brother's long, thick cock.

Bartholomew tried, he really did, to move slowly, to give Lawrence time to adjust, but it only lasted a few pumps before he pulled almost all the way out then slammed home. Lawrence cried out in surprise, but that only made Bartholomew hornier and he started to jackhammer into his brother. He took care that it wasn't as strong or frantic as he would take Celeste, but it was fast enough to bring tears to his brother's eyes.

"You're squeezing like you wanna milk me," Bartholomew panted against Lawrence's lips as the two gods began to build up a sweat, "that's my good boy, stay nice and tight for me."

Lawrence moaned and wrapped his arms around Bartholomew's neck, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the ripples of pleasure the rough fucking was giving him. Suddenly he felt Bartholomew's large hand clamp over his mouth. His eyes flew open, but his brother wasn't looking at him, but rather around the trunk, to the side, over his shoulder, with narrowed eyes. His pace didn't falter though, so even in his confusion Lawrence could feel another climax building. He opened up his senses, wanting to know what Bartholomew could see and let out a squeak when it was revealed that Marcus was standing a few yards back. His green eyes were boring into Bartholomew's hazel and there was no way that the god of death wouldn't know exactly what the two brothers were doing.

Bartholomew didn't take his eyes off Marcus, but he smirked and spoke to Lawrence, "You clenched me hard back here. You like showing off for Marcus? Letting him know just how much you love your brother's dick up your ass."

Lawrence whined, but felt a flutter in his chest. He was strangely aroused by the situation. He thought about his time with Connor and Bartholomew a few weeks ago. Maybe he just liked being watched. He pushed that aside and used his senses again and could see Marcus, behind him, clear as day, palming his crotch.

"He likes it too," Bartholomew stopped his movements, grabbed Lawrence's hips with both hands then began to pull all the way out, "a gift," he called out to Marcus. The other god furrowed his brow but didn't move nor did he stop pressing his palm into his erection.

The two gods stared at each other as Bartholomew stopped completely. Just the tip was lodged past Lawrence's rim, leaking into the hot channel. He gave Marcus another smirk, smug, then he thrust up, fast and hard, impaling his brother on his throbbing rod.

Lawrence, his mouth now free, screamed in delight and arched as best he could. He lost hold of Bartholomew and his image of Marcus as his arms fell limp at his sides. Bartholomew pounded into him with no mercy then and though it was almost too much for him he also knew his brother was not only making a point, but enjoying the cruelty of doing so.

Marcus felt rooted to the spot. Lawrence's cries of 'yes' and 'more' had his body heated and on edge. He was trying so hard not to show Bartholomew just how much he envied him, a shameful emotion for a god, as well as not whip out his cock and stroke it in time to the god of war's thrusting. He could barely see Lawrence, his hair was getting throw about and it was like he wasn't sure what to do with his hands. One minute he was digging his nails into the tree, the next wrapping them around Bartholomew's shoulders. The god sounded so sexy and Marcus just had to be the one next time to make him moan like that. He made a show of rubbing his crotch as he gave Bartholomew a wide smile. He saw Bartholomew's expression turn curious and he mouthed 'next time', then made it a point to cast his eyes in Lawrence's direction. Though he couldn't see him the implication was clear. When he looked back at Bartholomew the god looked vicious.

Bartholomew's fingers dug into Lawrence in a punishing grip and he bared his teeth. How dare he challenge me! he thought angrily. He began to move faster and also force Lawrence's hips down to meet his. He distantly heard that Lawrence's cries were beginning to sound like he was in pain, but it didn't matter. Marcus had to see. Had to see that he was the one buried deep inside the god of rebirth. See that he was allowed to take him as he pleased. He would fill him with cum. He would do it as many times as he liked! Not Marcus. Never Marcus.

Lawrence was being forced up onto his toes as his brother drove into him powerfully. He bit his lips, the thrusts were too much, too hard and it hurt. He had tears at the corners of his tightly closed eyes. He couldn't understand why he was being so brutal. They had established he wouldn't enjoy it like this. He opened his eyes to try to plea with him when he saw that his brother was still looking at Marcus. His eyes were glowing, a pale gold, lighter than his normal hazel. His was practically snarling, his lips pulled back over his gums. He looked terrifying and Lawrence was fearful for a moment. But then Oh! it dawned on him He thinks he's in a battle. He's staking his claim! The realization washed over him and for some reason took him to the edge of his next orgasm. He didn't even dare to examine that now.

He lifted his arms and took Bartholomew's face in his hands, his brother's eyes flicked over to meet his briefly before looking at Marcus once more. Lawrence spoke as best he could as his body was forcefully taken, "You have me! I'm your prize," he let out a shuddering moan, "You've won. I surrender! Take me!"

"Fuck!" Bartholomew bellowed as he threw his head back and came. He slammed in as deep as he could go, lifting Lawrence off the ground and shot load after load of hot, thick cum deep into his brother's ass, so much of it that it overflowed. He began to thrust again, not as forcefully, but still it made wet slapping sounds that made Lawrence blush. He gave one final push, a last squirt of his seed into his brother, then he fell forward. He was overheated, crushing his brother with his weight, but too drained to move. He felt Lawrence rubbing his back and now that he was coming down from both his orgasm and his warrior's adrenaline, he understood the gravity of what he had done. He stumbled back and when he did his cock slid from Lawrence's well fucked ass and he saw some of his cum gush from the gaping entrance. His brother's inner thighs were soaked, his open hole coated in his creamy release, still leaking and it was an angry shade of red around the rim. He took a deep breath and looked to where Marcus had been but the god of death was gone.

Lawrence's cock was fully hard now, so close to the edge he was. He reached down and began to stroke himself. Bartholomew looked over, surprised his brother was using his hand to pleasure himself and not slap him across his face for his slight. He watched for a moment before looking up and seeing his brother's lustful face. He felt a spark of desire rush though him though he felt it was undeserved.

"No," Bartholomew's voice was soft. He pulled Lawrence's hand away and said, "let me," he stepped up pulled his brother close to him, wrapping one arm around his waist as he pushed two fingers of his other hand into him. He looked at him as he rubbed deep inside, seeking his sweet spot, "I'm sorry, so fucking sorry," he whispered.

"Shh," Lawrence smiled, "it's okay, I'm fine."

"But-"

"Stop," Lawrence said softly as he shook his head, "I understand what happened. It is fine. Please, just," he let out a stuttered gasp, "there!"

"Yeah?" Bartholomew gave him a tiny grin, "Here?" He took his two fingers and rubbed the rough bundle of nerves there. He felt his brother clamp down and he pressed harder. He heard Lawrence moan deeply, "That's it...you feel so good inside..."

"Please," Lawrence begged, his legs were quivering.

Bartholomew looked down to watch, his fingers were rocking slowly up and down, his cum was rolling out, pooling in his palm and dripping off his wrist. He didn't quicken his speed, just languidly rubbed against his brother's pleasure point. He enjoyed the flutters and squeezes he got. The false alarms that Lawrence may have reached his peak. His brother's quiet sobs and his whispers of 'yes', 'please' and 'right there' were slowly warming him and allowing him to accept that his brother truly wasn't upset with him.

Lawrence had his arms wrapped around Bartholomew's neck, his eyes were closed and he was breathing with an open mouth. His body was almost too overcome, he had already had an orgasm, he was sore and weak, but still this simple seduction was welcomed after such a brutal fuck. He whispered against his brother's ear, "I like this...I want this..."

"You're so willing," Bartholomew whispered, feeling a bit more like his old self, "even after what Marcus and I have done to you, you still cling to me, begging," he turned his head just enough to kiss his brother's cheek, "and your body. This fucking pretty body of yours," he slipped in a third finger and heard Lawrence hiccup a breath, "you're so sloppy, so open," he felt Lawrence shiver so he gripped the leg that was around his waist so it wouldn't drop, "It's so hot in here," he crooked his fingers until Lawrence gasped and jerked. He smiled and continued to caress the bundle of nerves leisurely, but with enough pressure that it made Lawrence continue to jerk every now and then and whimper like a pathetic lost pet. He loved it. All of it.

Lawrence was panting again and unconsciously rolling his hips languidly to the rhythm of Bartholomew's gentle stroking. His started leaking again and trails of precum were chasing the veins of his cock. He felt his peak nearing and his body proved too weak to take the onslaught of sensations. He buckled, but Bartholomew gripped the leg around his waist harder and pressed his body into him so he was trapped between his body and the tree.

"I got you brother," Bartholomew's fingers danced over Lawrence's sweet spot and it made the god of rebirth mewl, "just come again for me. Please," he was whispering against his cheek, "I love watching you. Feeling you. Come all over us," his voice was soft, but heavy with seduction. His fingers never stopped, "be my good boy," Lawrence moaned and his inner walls quivered, "there you are," Bartholomew kissed his cheek lightly, "you're so good for me. Such a precious naughty plaything."

And there it was, Lawrence buckled again as his release overtook him and his cock painted their bellies white. It was almost too much, but Lawrence savored it anyway. He could vaguely hear himself moaning and gasping, but he was in such a blissful state he didn't care how loud or lewd it might be. Bartholomew was the one keeping him upright and he smiled as he watched his brother's body react to his climax. When it appeared Lawrence was coming down Bartholomew placed a soft kiss to his lips then slid his fingers out slowly. Lawrence's face was wet from his tears as he blinked his eyes open just in time to see Bartholomew suck his fingers clean. Lawrence watched him but was too tired to express how sexy that made his brother look.

Bartholomew took great care in wrapping his brother in his arms. He sank to the ground and held him close, kissing his forehead and stroking his back and hair. When he felt Lawrence take in a deep steady breath he chuckled then said softly, "You're a fucking mess...anyway...I wanted to say thank you..."

Lawrence looked up and gave him an inquisitive look, "For what?"

Bartholomew looked away, "For saying the right things, for talking me down...I wasn't quite myself..."

"Actually, I think you were more yourself then than I usually see you," Lawrence touched his brother's face, "look at me," when their eyes met he smiled, "I enjoyed myself. Enjoyed you inside of me. Enjoyed it when I really was your plaything and you were merely using me to defeat Marcus," he kissed him, "but, nevertheless, you're welcome."

Bartholomew took a deep breath, moved by his brother's compassion. He was right, his calling had kicked in, something he's only used for battle. Which reminded him, "You still need to do your duty don't you?"

"I do," Lawrence sighed, "I'm going to take a rest, probably change into a robe and come back. I don't like wearing human clothing anyway."

"You look so good in them though."

"They are not comfortable."

Bartholomew chuckled, "Shall we go then? I'm not exactly clean either. Let's bathe together. I'll wash and dry you."

Lawrence blushed, "No, you'll be a distraction."

Bartholomew hugged him tightly with a big shit eating grin on his face, "You have a point. Even now I want to press your cheek to the earth and fuck you good and deep from the back. Maybe even smack your ass and pull your hair."

Lawrence's blush deepened, but he chose to ignore his brother's words, "Let us go, rather it's together or alone we still need to clean," he stood and Bartholomew followed. As they walked Lawrence asked, "What do you think Marcus will do?"

Bartholomew shrugged, "He'll double down and try to win you over. The whole reason I acted the way I did was because he openly challenged me. Ultimately though, it's your call if you let him fuck you or not."