Celeste Pt. 01

Story Info
Lusty god becomes cuntboy for human and godly brothers.
4.1k words
4.51
18.8k
33
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor was sitting on the king sized bed, he was still in his pajama pants from the night before. He had been here, in this mansion, for 20 days now and he still wasn't used to it's opulence. He looked over to his right and watched Lawrence read at a small desk. The god looked too big for it, his lean legs long, crossed at the knees couldn't fit underneath it. Lawrence was beautiful, but Connor hadn't seen a god who wasn't. The god had long brown hair that was up in a high ponytail right now, his jade eyes scanned the book he was reading, the lashes so long Connor was surprised they didn't leave shadows.

"What are you reading now?"

Connor and Lawrence both jumped at the voice and looked over to the opening of the bedroom. Bartholomew strode in, long legs like his brother Lawrence, but with a thicker more muscular build. He had short straw blonde hair and sparkling hazel eyes. He had a squarer jaw and a commanding demeanor that made most of the other gods defer to him for judgment and advice. Bartholomew sat at the vanity that was across the room not too far from the foot of the bed.

Lawrence answered, "Some mortal book," he flipped to the cover, "To Kill a Mockingbird."

"Do you like it?" Bartholomew was pulling off his white gloves, he was still dressed in his uniform as a god of war.

"No," Lawrence shook his head.

Connor chuckled, 20 days and he still wasn't used to just how alike gods were to humans. He would have thought that Lawrence, the god he was bound to, would have tried to break the curse by now. Why would a god want to be attached to a mortal? But he hadn't and he hadn't offered a reason why. Connor honestly didn't care, it was his own fault he was here. Cleaning out his father's home after he passed he had found a dusty book hidden away in the attic. His ass decided to read some of passages out loud and "poof" he was in the realm of the gods. 20 days in he had a routine, friendships and sex with Lawrence which was enjoyable. He did miss his home, but not so much that he was trying to go back. All in all, he accepted his new life.

He heard soft footsteps and saw a flash of long raven hair at the entrance. Connor perked up, the elusive third brother Celeste was surely just outside his door. He had only gotten glimpses before, just like now, but he was eager to meet him. Bartholomew had said Celeste was the most gorgeous of them all and Connor couldn't imagine how that could be with just how stunning the two brothers he had met were.

Finally Celeste rushed in, barefoot and wearing nothing but a short black mesh negligee. The negligee had small triangles over the nipples then split just below it, showing off his hairless belly and medium sized cock. Connor's breath caught, the god of lust was, indeed, absolutely gorgeous. He was slim and hairless, his body effeminate and toned. Pale skin, shimmered a bit, like he had used some sort of glittered lotion. He had long blindingly shiny jet black hair that was half up and half down. The hair swept the small of his back as he glided in, just above his round yet firm derriere. His bright crystal blue eyes took in Connor's features and his perfectly shaped lips gave him a playful smirk.

"Oh Lawrence," he cooed as he walked closer to the human, his luscious body swaying with practiced seduction, "you didn't tell me he was so handsome."

Lawrence slammed the book shut, "Celeste," he narrowed his eyes at him.

"Oh come now," the god of lust smiled, "I awaken once a month to fulfill my need. The least you can do is allow me to indulge in some..." he bit his lower lip and ran his eyes over Connor's body, "eye candy."

"Behave," Bartholomew's deep baritone commanded.

"Awaken?" Connor furrowed his brow, "Is that why I haven't seen you?"

Celeste nodded, "Do you know of me?" He still had on that sly smile.

"I know you're the god of lust," Connor couldn't help but glance at Celeste's smooth cock and balls after he said that.

The god chuckled, seeing where the human's eyes lay, "Look here," he waited until Connor was staring at him. He licked his lips, "I'm a succubus."

Connor's brows shot up, "Oh," he blinked, confused, "I thought...well."

"Those were women?" Celeste let out a laugh that made Connor shiver in delight, "No no," he rolled his eyes, "there is no distinction here. Not when I can do this..."

Celeste stepped a bit closer to Connor and with each step his chest began to grow until he had large double D breasts. The nipples so hard Connor's mouth watered. Celeste kept his cock as he continued to advance on Connor. Lawrence kept his eye on his brother, but noticed his human was becoming aroused. It didn't bother him, but if he knew from across the room there was no way Celeste didn't know as well. He wondered just how far Celeste was going to go in his teasing.

"Beautiful," Connor whispered as he looked up at the god.

"Thank you," Celeste wiggled his shoulders, making his breasts sway gently. Then he smiled and made his chest return to normal.

"So...um...succubus..."

"Yes," Celeste placed a hand on his hip, "because of the...danger draining too much life force can create I only go out once a month for refills."

"You're leaving today?"

"Yes," Celeste smirked, "unless you want me to stay..." His eyes took on a hungry look as he opened his mouth and rolled his tongue out seductively.

Lawrence was about to speak up when Connor spoke first.

"Can you make a vagina?"

Celeste cocked a brow, "Oh...I'm surprised, given how loud you and Lawrence are," he chuckled then transformed his whole body. The double Ds came back as his male genitalia reformed itself until there were hairless, puffy lips at the vee between his legs.

"No," Connor shook his head and frowned, "turn back," he had no idea what was coming over him, bossing a god around like this. But Celeste seemed to be amused and he was so turned on by the beautiful man that he found he did want him to stay. Up this close Celeste smelled of vanilla and for some reason that just made the man even for irresistible. He supposed he should worry about what Lawrence has to say but he also knew Lawrence wasn't a man to not voice his displeasure. A quick glance over and the god had gone back to his book. Looking over at Bartholomew, that god was jotting something down in a journal. No one seemed to care that Connor was flirting with a half naked god. In fact, neither god seemed to care that their brother was half naked to began with.

Celeste, back in his natural male form had started to slowly stroke his cock, "You don't wish to see my pussy?" He bit his lower lip with a sexy pout.

"I do," Connor reached up and ran his fingers over Celeste's sac, "can you remove these, just these, and put it here?"

Celeste cocked a brow, he was a bit wide eyed, but intrigued, "I...I don't know," he lifted his right leg and placed his foot on the bed, spreading his legs. He pressed his cock against his belly and closed his eyes, intent to see if he had the ability. He felt his balls tingle, move and shift, then he let out a little sigh.

"There you go..." Connor breathed then ran his index finger along the slit that had formed just beneath Celeste's cock.

The god opened his eyes in awe, "I did it," he whispered. He looked down at himself, having never seen his body this way before, flat chest, hard cock and he clenched, and yes, a vagina.

With his foot on the bed his lips were open, he was already becoming wet and it felt strange not to feel the weight of his hanging balls.

"God your clit is huge," Connor ran his thumb over it and heard Celeste gasp. It was already hard and as big as a marble. It hadn't been so large when Celeste had removed his cock and made a vagina in it's place so Connor assumed it had something to do with the way it had to share space now with the god's dick. Whatever the case Connor found the clit sexy and he rubbed around it a bit longer in awe. The more he rubbed the more Celeste moaned and the more Celeste moaned the harder he became. He was tenting his pajama bottoms now as he watched the god of lust's inner canal lubricate itself more. He lifted his other hand and pried the lips apart more and could feel the warmth of the skin beneath his fingertips. He watched as more wetness began to drip from the newly formed pussy, "you're messy," he chuckled then pushed his thumbs inside and looked up when Celeste let out a breathy groan.

Connor rocked the digits and felt Celeste shiver. He watched as the god's cock bounced every time he pushed is thumbs in a bit deeper. The beautiful god was panting between moans, rolling his hips slowly so he could feel Connor's thumbs rub all around. The more Celeste moved the more liquid he produced until he was leaking around Connor's digits and smearing his own thighs with it. Celeste ran his hands over his smooth, flat belly and let out a long moan, the sound so sensual that it made Connor's erection twitch in his pants.

Lawrence ignored the show and continued reading, but the sounds were enticing. He turned the page. Bartholomew glanced up and even from his place at the vanity he could see Celeste's cunt drooling between his spread legs. He grunted and lowered his eyes.

Conner removed his thumbs only to replace them with the index and middle finger of his right hand. He pushed into Celeste forcefully and started up a quick pace of fingering him. Celeste let out a cry and threw his head back in pleasure. His cock was hard, leaking just as much as his pussy now and his nipples were tingling, begging to be touched.

Celeste opened his eyes and looked down, his eyes went wide when he saw how close Connor's face was. He was watching his fingers go in and out of the god's sopping wet fuck hole, his whole palm was wet now, the juices flowing down to his wrist. Connor's closeness made Celeste feel a bit self conscious but it was also thrilling too. Here this mortal was, playing with his body, uncaring that he was doing so in front of two other gods. Celeste's tummy tightened with pleasure as warmth engulfed his body. He felt wanton and sexy, doing something this nasty in front of his brothers. Celeste closed his eyes and reached up with both hands and pinched his nipples. He groaned and his pussy clenched around Connor's fingers tightly. He pulled at his nipples again then started when his wrists were gripped in two strong hands and forced away from the straining buds. His eyes flew open when he felt a body press against his back. He looked up and gasped...he hadn't even heard Lawrence move.

Lawrence's jade eyes were looking into Celeste's blue as he guided the god's hands down and back until he felt them on his thighs. Celeste squeezed, pleased of the strength he found there. Connor curled his fingers and Celeste let out a long moan and dropped his head back to lay on Lawrence's shoulder.

"Your clit is huge brother," Lawrence whispered against Celeste's ear as he reached down and rubbed his fingertip over the bud. He felt his brother's body jerk against his and heard his surprised gasp. He started to flick the hard bundle of nerves and was rewarded with Celeste's staccatoed pants. Lawrence looked down his brother's sexy body and locked eyes with Connor. The human looked just as aroused as Celeste sounded as he stared back up at him and without a word the two of them worked together to drive Celeste into a frenzy.

It didn't take much longer after that. Connor's curled fingers found the god's internal sweet spot just as Lawrence pulled the hood back exposing Celeste's clit fully. The god whimpered 'shit' and his body shook has his cunt gushed through his climax. Some hit Connor's face when it blasted out, as the man never stopped fingerfucking the god. Lawrence went back to flicking the large clit, now slick with his brother's own pussy juice. Connor licked his lips and worked his wrist and wiggled his fingers as he thrust in and out of the god's sloshing hole until Celeste was begging for him to stop between gulps of air. Connor slowed his movements and licked some more of the god's nectar from his lips, but didn't remove his fingers. Celeste had tears in his eyes as he began to come down from his climax, but just as he thought he was almost through Lawrence squeezed his cock and pinched a nipple. The god of lust yelped 'no' and his eyes flew open as he felt another orgasm building. Connor noticed and pulled his fingers out and used both hands to pull Celeste open, watching in amazement as more wetness flooded out. He dove in, spearing his tongue as deep as it could go, lapping at the walls mercilessly.

Celeste was panting for breath, tears of pleasure running down his cheeks as Lawrence continued to jack him off, "Yes, please," he pleaded and began to rock his hips, gripping Connor's hair and crushing his face closer to his cunt.

"I shall," Lawrence whispered and twisted his hand. He felt Celeste's cock throb and watched as some precum erupted from the tip. He looked past the cock to watch his lover devour his brother's pussy and he groaned at just how fucking hot it looked, "Come," he bit Celeste's earlobe and to his amusement he was obeyed.

Celeste, overcome with yet another orgasm arched his back as his pussy, along with his cock this time, began to shoot cum and juice all over his body and Connor's face. Connor drank a little, the god's flavor was sweet, not at all like a human's, before he pulled back, shoved in two fingers and fucked Celeste's squirting pussy until the god's legs gave way and Lawrence had to catch him.

"Fuck that was sexy," Connor looked up in time to see Lawrence licking Celeste's cum off his hand. He groaned and began to lick Celeste's juice off his fingers.

The god of lust looked wrecked. He was gasping for air, his legs were quivering, his thighs glistened with juice and his cock still dribbled cum. After a time he licked his lips and panted out, "That was...oh...I'm done..." he sighed, with a blissed out smile, "so done."

"Really?" Connor lifted a brow, "You were going to go out and get at least a month's fill of energy. There is no way you could do that and only have one orgasm all night."

Lawrence smirked, "You're right," then without preamble he threw his brother onto the bed.

Celeste landed on his back with an ungraceful yelp. With his legs splayed wide and his flushed body covered in cum, tears and spit he looked like a well used fuck toy. Connor moved swiftly and pulled Celeste's thighs apart even wider and wrapped his lips around the god's big clit then gave it a strong suck. Celeste arched and pushed his fingers into Connor's hair with a long moan. Lawrence knelt beside the bed and stroked Celeste's face until the god opened his eyes.

Celeste looked unsure, maybe even a little scared. His wet tear streaked face made him look pitiful and, in Lawrence's opinion, more desirable. He ran his fingertips over Celeste's lips, "Should we stop brother? Should I stop?"

"I...can't..." Celeste was still breathing hard shivering every now and then when Connor's tongue fluttered over the tip of his swollen clit.

"Shall we stop?" Lawrence looked into his brother's eyes with a wicked smirk.

"My...my energy," Celeste moaned as his eyes rolled back and his mouth dropped open.

Lawrence looked down and saw Connor just using the tip of tongue to pull back the hood covering Celeste's clit.

"It's so big," Lawrence reached over and Connor moved away so the god could swirl his finger tip around the sensitive bud, "so hard," he squeezed it and Celeste arched again.

Celeste let out a sob, "My energy...if I don't go out..."

Bartholomew was suddenly there, "Go out tomorrow," he reached down and gripped Celeste's legs then pulled. He folded his brother in half, placing his feet behind his head.

Celeste opened his eyes and saw that, in this position, his cock was aimed straight at his own lips. His pussy was pointed up and now his juices were flowing down the crack of his ass and along the length of his dick.

Bartholomew tapped Celeste's legs, "Hold them," Celeste obeyed, his body warming at the command, "Good," the god of war reach over and pushed his index finger into Celeste's warm cunt and smirked when he felt Lawrence's finger slide in beside his, "such a good brother. Now suck."

Celeste looked confused for a moment before he felt Bartholomew's thick cock slap his lips. He opened his mouth immediately, turning his head to get a good angle as he slurped him down.

"Fuck," Bartholomew groaned as he ran his fingers through Celeste's hair, "why haven't we done this before brother?" He was looking at Lawrence, "Of course the god of lust would suck cock like an experienced slut," he laughed when Celeste moaned.

Lawrence merely shrugged then pulled out his cock as well. Connor was alternating between sucking the juices that were flowing from Celeste's pussy and licking his twitching asshole. Celeste felt wetness on his other cheek and opened his eyes slightly, just enough to turn his head and locate Lawrence's cock. He licked the tip, which was already leaking precum, before pulling the entire head between his lips.

Bartholomew and Lawrence's fingers were still diving in and out of Celeste. Bartholomew looked at their fingers, "Look at this sloppy cunt," he picked up speed forcing Connor to move his face. Connor, not having his fill yet of the lovely god, pressed his finger in and matched Bartholomew's pace. Lawrence pulled his finger, spreading the opening so the wet sounds it made as it was finger fucked could be more noticeable, "Your fucking, soaking wet cunt," he chuckled when Celeste moaned and sucked him a bit harder, "you love this. Spread open like an eager little whore. You like showing off for your brothers don't you?" He removed his finger and pushed it into Celeste's mouth beside his cock, letting him taste himself, "Come on, show me what that mouth can do," forced Celeste off him and pressed his pretty face towards Lawrence. The god immediately opened his mouth wide, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he panted against his brother's weeping erection.

Lawrence pushed his dick into Celeste's mouth as he added another finger into his inviting pussy. He watched Celeste bob on his cock and let out a soft moan. Bartholomew pushed two fingers back into his brother and now five fingers were playing in the sodden cavern of Celeste's sucking cunt. Celeste began alternating between pleasuring both of his brothers moving from one cock to the next, moaning around them as he felt their precum drip into his mouth just as his own was dripping onto his chin.

Celeste started to squirm, feeling an orgasm starting to form. He let Bartholomew's cock drop from his mouth and looked up. His eyes widened at the sight, his pussy juices could be seen splashing up so high that it landed on his cock. His swaying cock was sopping wet, dripping with the sweet nectar from his pussy. His precum was a steady stream, he could feel it on his chin and when he licked his lips he could taste it too. His nipples were rock hard, the rose nibs pressing against his negligee and making it tent.

He whined, "I'm...oh oh!" He arched and his body tensed, "a bit more! Oh please oh please!"

Bartholomew quickly stopped his fingers and pulled until his brother was gaping wide, Lawrence pulled as well and now Connor could see straight into the soaking pink hole which was twitching and clenching trying to close. Connor reached up and gently began to pinch the large clit over and over. Lawrence grabbed Celeste's head with his other hand and forced his cock back into his mouth. Celeste felt Lawrence pull his hair, forcing the tip of his cock into his throat. It was all too much; the fullness of his throat, the ceaseless assault on his clit, the embarrassment of having his fuck hole open and on display. He was on the edge of his biggest orgasm yet so when someone gripped his cock and gave it three quick pulls he came.

12