Celeste Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence felt the vibration of Celeste's muffled scream around his cock and he grunted and shot his load directly down his brother's throat. Bartholomew watched his brother's cunt flutter wildly as gush after gush of clear sweet pussy juice erupted from within. He reached down and gripped his cock and stroked himself to completion, coating Celeste's pretty face with his warm cum. Connor, noticing that Celeste's asshole was opening and closing in time to his squirts, lowered his face to it and began to lick the puckered opening. That sensation made Celeste jerk, Lawrence's cock falling from his mouth as he arched and his cock began to shoot. His own cream landed on his face, mingling with his tears and his brother's cum. Another round of pussy juice flowed, not as powerful as the first, but it poured out over his body like an overflowing cup of water. He felt heat suddenly, smacking down onto his pussy and he gasped as his body started to shudder strongly. Throwing his eyes open he saw Connor slapping his cock against his still oozing slit and hard big clit. He leaned up as best he could, tears falling from his eyes in unceasing rivets as he reached out to try to stop him. This new sensation was almost unbearable and he bit his bottom lip and let out a sob as Connor pressed the tip of his cock against the tip of his clit. He reached again, gripping Connor's wrist, but the human started to climax. The first spurt was so strong it hit Celeste square in the face, the rest landed on his slowly softening cock then dribbled into his still open pussy.

Lawrence and Bartholomew both groaned at the sight of their bother, messy and drenched in cum from head to toe. They removed their fingers at the same time and Celeste's cunt snapped shut, trapping Connor's cum in the process. All four men collapsed, trying to catch their breath as they enjoyed the afterglow of their orgasms.

Bartholomew was the first to recover and he pulled Celeste to him and gave him a long languid kiss, pressing his tongue into his warm mouth, ignoring the wetness of his skin. Celeste melted into the kiss then moaned as he felt lips on his neck from behind him. He turned his head, Bartholomew's saliva a trail on his lips, and kissed Lawrence passionately too. Lawrence could taste all the mixing fluids and it aroused the hell outta him. After Lawrence had pulled away from the kiss he crooked his finger, signaling that Connor should come closer. With glistening lips and a cum tinged tongue he kissed his human lover as well. His lips tasted like Celeste's pussy and Lawrence's cock tried to come back to life in reaction to the sweet flavor.

Bartholomew sat up and looked down at Celeste, "The night is still young. Put yourself together and you can go down and get some energy," at Celeste's frown he added, "you can still go out tomorrow night, I gave my word."

Celeste grinned, some of the cum on his face slid onto his teeth. He stretched and said, "I will shower, but please," he sat up, "I would very much like to do this again!"


12