Celeste Pt. 08

Story Info
In helping bro, cuntboy Celeste is fondled and fucked M/M.
8.6k words
4.64
10.2k
6
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is part eight of my ongoing Celeste series. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read, rate, bookmark and/or review this! This is set after the side stories Jackal and Wildfire.

Tags of Note: gay incest, cuntboy (a man with a penis and vagina), squirting, male lactation, big clit, dirty talk, rimming, anal sex, blowjob. Also, this chapter has more cunt and clit play then the others. If you are looking for more anal/cock interaction this may not be the chapter for you.

"Celeste?" The god of death called out to the retreating figure, "I didn't know you had awoken!"

Celeste turned, his waist long raven hair making a wide arc with the movement. His smile was big, his sapphire eyes sparkling, "Marcus!" He rushed over, his hunter green skirt fluttering around his toned thighs, "I haven't been awake for long," he placed his hand on the other god's broad chest. He rubbed it slowly, loving the feel of the muscle, "you free this evening?" He plucked at the nipple and smirked when he heard the god's sharp intake of breath.

Marcus shook his head, "Unsure, I have two wars, an outbreak of Ebola and an overbooked music festival...I'm going to be quite busy..."

"Shame," Celeste dropped his hand, "I guess it can't be helped. Anyway, have you seen Lawrence? We're supposed to go for a walk in the gardens today!"

Marcus rolled his eyes and drawled, "Oh? So you don't have a homing beacon on him like Bartholomew does...?" He pursed his lips.

Celeste cocked a brow, "You and Bartholomew fighting?"

"No, because that would imply I care about his opinion."

Celeste held back his amusement, but just barely, "So...yes..." He whispered.

Marcus let out a heavy breath, "I'll tell Lawrence you're looking for him if I see him," he reached out his hand and caressed Celeste's cheek, "and I'll let you know when I'm free too handsome."

Celeste smiled at him then watched as the god of death left his side. He quickly turned and headed towards Bartholomew's room. Once there he knocked on the door and announced himself.

"Come in!" Bartholomew called out, not looking up from the journal where he sat at his desk.

Celeste bounded in and shut the door, "What's up with you and Marcus?"

That got Bartholomew to look up, "Goodness, nothing. He's not even my type! Well," he shrugged, "I'm not really sure what my type is, you're the first guy I've been with," he ignored his brother's shocked expression and went on, "so yeah, nothing's between us, have at it," he waved his hand dismissively.

"Sooo I was your first?" Celeste smirked playfully when he saw Bartholomew's irritated expression, "We're gonna put a pin in that. But no, what I meant was, he implied there's something going on with you, him and Lawrence..."

Bartholomew grunted, "Ah. Well." He paused, making a disgusted face briefly before saying, "Marcus is quite taken with our brother and he was a bit...pushy about expressing it," he lifted one shoulder in a halfhearted shrug, "I put him in his place."

Celeste's jaw clenched, "Do I need to put him in his place as well?" He narrowed his eyes.

He lifted a brow at seeing his brother's rare anger, "No no, Lawrence can take care of himself," Bartholomew broke eye contact, his hazel eyes sliding to the side, "I really shouldn't have gotten involved...it's just that..." He took a deep breath and tapped the desktop with his pen a few times.

Celeste's expression softened as he walked closer to his brother then leaned against his desk. He spoke gently, prodding, "It's just that..."

Bartholomew shook his head, still not looking at Celeste, "I don't know...it just made me so...upset. He spoke like he was an object. Some prize and I just felt..." he finally made eye contact, "possessive."

Celeste's brows lifted in surprise, "That's a strong word," at Bartholomew's hum Celeste gave his brother's words some thought, "Well, at one time you told me you were afraid that you would get too jealous when it came to me and now this with Lawrence...maybe...maybe we should stop."

"What?" Bartholomew sat up straighter, "That's not necessary. It's different with you. I thought it would be an issue, but it's not. I've thought about it and it's been some time since now and then. I'm fine with it, given what you are. You have to feed. To not causes you such discomfort," he was frowning a bit, "I remember the few times you tried to go against your nature before. It was awful. I don't ever want to see you suffer in that way again and for me to continue to sleep with you I realized I'd have to accept that," he reached out and squeezed Celeste's knee, giving him a small smile, "So I did."

"But Lawrence isn't bound in such a way," Celeste was quick to point out, "And clearly Connor and he have no qualms about sharing one another..." Celeste saw Bartholomew narrow his eyes, listening, "What if they decide to, you know, branch out? Are you just going to be...bothered, if they choose to have play partners?" His brother grunted and pushed his chair back, like if he could get further away from Celeste's voice what he said wouldn't need an answer. Celeste just followed him, his black heels clicking quietly against the floor, "If you stopped..." He sat down in his brother's lap, the way a child would sit on Santa's. He ran his delicate fingers through Bartholomew's blonde hair, "Ceased sleeping with them..." His voice dipped, slipping into sultry, "I can fill the void..."

Bartholomew tilted his head before he took a deep breath then chuckled, "And here I thought you actually cared."

"I do!" Celeste clutched imaginary pearls but looked truly offended.

"Yeah yeah," Bartholomew shook his head but was smiling, "so you don't have an ulterior motive?"

Celeste huffed, "Well if you don't want me!" He made to get up and only got one step in before he was grabbed around the waist and pulled back into his brother's lap. He landed with an 'oof', this time his back to Bartholomew's front.

"Now I never said that," Bartholomew whispered against Celeste's ear and squeezed his hips, "but you just can't stop thinking about sex hmm?"

"That's not true," Celeste rested his head on Bartholomew's shoulder.

"I have a serious problem and you just take the opportunity to try to keep my dick all to yourself."

"You're making me sound scandalous," Celeste spread his legs a bit so they were on either side of Bartholomew's thighs, "I don't always think about sex."

"Then why are you presenting yourself to me right now?" Bartholomew slid a hand down and underneath Celeste's skirt, "Oh, you're wearing underwear today," he took two fingers and rubbed his brother's lace covered cock.

Celeste gasped, "It's a set."

"Hmm?" Bartholomew sounded curious.

"The bra matches."

Bartholomew nodded and Celeste thought that maybe he was uninterested. Suddenly though, without warning, he pulled Celeste's crop top up then off, throwing it to the floor, "so it does."

Celeste had on a black lace bralette so there were no cups for his nonexistent breasts. It molded to his flat chest, accentuating the subtle muscle there. There was a mesh backing, so the rosy color of his areola and nipples could be seen.

"You always look so good in black," Bartholomew whispered then kissed the tip of his brother's ear, "I've never told you, but before all of...this started...I used to watch you."

Celeste's eyes slid shut, "Did you fantasize about me?"

"Sometimes," Bartholomew ran his hand gently up and down Celeste's arms, "I wondered if your skin was soft everywhere. How your hair would look laid out against the sheets beneath me. I yearned to touch your nipples. I would stare whenever you walked around with your cock exposed. I wouldn't indulge too much. You're my brother. It felt...taboo."

"It is taboo," Celeste chuckled lightly, "So what changed your mind?"

"The very first time. Hearing the sounds you made when Connor played with you was... enchanting," Bartholomew moved his hands to Celeste's thighs, "and the fact that you didn't care that Lawrence and I watched," he continued to rub his legs, slowly making his way to the inner thigh, "plus, we're omniscient beings with immortality. A lot of the rules don't apply to us. They can't. So what's a little sex between brothers? What, in the grand scheme of things, can it ruin?" He made circles with his thumbs along Celeste's pale skin, "What about you?" He ran his whole palm lightly over his brother's balls as he made his way up to his flat tummy.

Celeste shivered in Bartholomew's lap, "Of course I thought about it. You're both so handsome and I'm the god of lust," he chuckled but it soon turned into a moan when the tip of his cock was rubbed through the lace underwear, "I was uncertain that day, but I wasn't going to stop Connor, especially if Lawrence wasn't. It felt way too good."

Bartholomew hummed then began to move his legs outward, with Celeste's legs on either side it forced his legs apart more. As he spread his brother's legs, he continued to fondle the slowly hardening cock. Celeste bit his bottom lip and moaned. He wasn't used to Bartholomew being so gentle with his body. He was curious what would happen next.

Bartholomew sighed then kissed Celeste's ear again, "That was some inspired thinking by Connor," he whispered, "and he wasted no time in exploring his creation," he held Celeste's balls in his hand, hefting the sac like he was weighing fruit, "do it now for me please."

Celeste felt the hairs stand on the back of his neck in delight as he heard his brother's soft plea. He closed his eyes and molded his body to Bartholomew's desire.

"That's it," Bartholomew took two fingers and slipped them between the folds of Celeste's newly formed genitals. Still hidden by the lacy panties the satin gusset moistened as Bartholomew spread the lips some. He ran his other hand over Celeste's flat stomach, "you feel so good. I can't believe your skin is so soft," he dropped his hand and touched the tip of Celeste's cock. It had hardened enough now that it was peeking out the top over the elastic band. Bartholomew tapped it with his finger and precum gathered on the surface. He pushed the two fingers of his other hand into Celeste's warm vagina but didn't get too deep as he was held back by the barrier of the underwear. He smiled, "You're leaking everywhere," he started to rub the cockhead and shallowly thrust his fingers in and out of his brother's hole, "Have you kept your promise? Or were you too eager to have others play with your pussy?"

Celeste took a deep breath, "I've kept it. I have no desire to let others see me this way."

"No?" Bartholomew whispered taking one of Celeste's outer lips of the genitals being spoken about and tugging it gently, "but you're such a slut."

Celeste felt his body warm in pleasure at the word, "But I made a promise," he lay back further, relaxing all his weight against Bartholomew's body, "the three of you satisfy me."

"Do we?" Bartholomew smirked, "Well at the very least I know Lawrence has this covered," he released the lip then caressed the hard clit just below Celeste's cock, "it's so fucking huge," he took it between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed. He smiled fully when Celeste gasped. His other hand slid back up his brother's body until he could flick a finger over a taut nipple.

Celeste closed his eyes, "He apologized."

"For playing with it so much?"

"Yeah."

Bartholomew chuckled, "He's always so proper," he squeezed the rigid button again, "I bet you make the prettiest sounds for him," he started to rub it, looking over Celeste's shoulder to watch his movements. He kept caressing until he had him panting, "hold your skirt up. I like seeing how your cock twitches every time I pinch your clit."

A long whine slipped from Celeste and he found himself spreading his legs even more. His erection continued to push out of his underwear until about half of it was exposed to the air. He gripped his skirt in both hands and held it up against his belly. His cock was dribbling precum and he wasn't prepared for Bartholomew reaching out and swiping up the liquid only to bring it to his lips and suck it from his finger.

"You taste so sweet," he brushed the tip of Celeste's dick and gathered more precum, "here," he brought his finger to his brother's lips and kissed his cheek when the god of lust licked his finger clean, "good boy," he whispered then smirked when his brother moaned.

He did this for some time, gathering precum and alternating between who licked it away. Sometimes he would make a detour to his brother's nipples and fondle them a bit before he went back to his cock for more. His other hand never stopped touching the clit. He would pluck it, stroke it and pull it gently. All of his actions were slow, methodical and soon he had Celeste gasping for air and moaning, rolling his lovely hips against his lap. His erection was pressing between the crease of Celeste's ass and being stimulated by his sensual movements.

"Look at you, so hard," he squeezed the clit and cock of his brother and felt each throb, "I wonder if others would be just as aroused by seeing you this way. How many others would fall to their knees to suck your clit and drink from your sloppy pink cunt. How many would want to hold you open and watch you drip from there and your dick," when Celeste whispered 'oh shit' he chuckled, "you like the sound of that don't you? Maybe I should do that."

"Drink from me?" Celeste guessed breathlessly.

"No, present you to be used," Bartholomew's finger slipped back into Celeste, pressing the fabric in again, "take you to one of those human sex clubs. Lay you down and spread your legs. Watch as others walked by and took in the sight of you," he pushed in another finger and his brother moaned, "They'd see your firm nipples, your hard cock and open wet pussy, your lubed up asshole. I might even let some of them touch you," he licked up the shell of Celeste's ear and felt his whole body tremble, "I wouldn't let you move," he whispered darkly, "maybe I'll even tie you down. Keep your legs wide so men could root around inside your holes with their fingers and tongues."

"Bartholomew!" Celeste panted, his chest rising rapidly as his brother's words conjured pictures in his mind.

"Like a toy you'd be and I'd watch. They would really love this I bet," Bartholomew spread his fingers, opening up his brother and felt him moisten his panties, "yeah, they would finger fuck your cunt until you were squirting," he removed his fingers and went back to the clit. He rubbed it quickly and to his surprise Celeste jerked and had a mini orgasm. He laughed, "Oh you eager little whore! You do like the sound of this! Being displayed and fondled with no care to what you might want. Just a bunch of men taking turns exploring your body."

Celeste's lips parted, but he wasn't sure what to say. He was so overcome by the thought of that scenario. He's been in threesomes before, moresomes, hell, straight up orgies, but he was always in control. The thought of this though. Being completely at the mercy of not only strangers, but his brother's whim was some of the sexiest fantasy thinking he'd ever engaged in. He was consistently shocked by just how much new stuff he was learning from his three newest lovers even after all these millennia.

"I'd love to watch that," Bartholomew let go of Celeste's cock and clit and made his way to his brother's nipples. He pinched both at the same time and was rewarded by a whine, "maybe at first it would be one at a time, but then I'll just let anyone in. Can you see it?" He kissed his warm blushed cheek, "Men fighting to stuff you full of fingers. Pushing in uncaring. Three, four fingers pulling at your cunt, rubbing at your swollen clit. Two or more hands stroking your hard cock," he started to pluck at Celeste's nipples then flick the buds over and over again until his brother's moans got louder and louder. He loved the sounds he was making, loved the way his hips still moved, "you're so sexy, so beautiful and some can't wait. They would stroke themselves then just be pleased to be able to come all over you," Bartholomew felt his brother tense then felt the flow of his pussy juice drench his inner thighs. Celeste was gonna make a puddle on his chair and ruin his dress slacks, but he didn't care. He was having so much fun. He continued his little story, "They would feel honored, sullying your body with their thick sperm. Some would make you take it on your face, some will hold open your mouth until you were forced to drink it."

"Would they..." Celeste panted, struggling to speak as Bartholomew pulled at his nipples, "would they fuck me?"

"Just your throat, Lovely," Bartholomew watched his fingers squeeze the hard peaks of his brother's chest, "I won't let them in your ass or pussy, no. Not with their cocks. Just their fingers and tongues. Maybe a toy or two. A vibrator on your obscenely large clit. I'll pull the hood back so you can feel it everywhere," another moan and another flood of nectar hit his thighs and chair, but this time he also noticed his fingers were getting wet. He pinched the nipples again and his eyes went wide, "What the fuck?"

Celeste blushed, "They've always been that way," his expression changed to worried, "do you...do you not like it?"

"Oh Lovely, I think every part of you is perfect," Bartholomew squeezed again and sucked in a breath when a steady river of milk overflowed down his fingers and to Celeste's belly, "shit, every single inch of you is sexy," a harder squeeze and the milk formed a weak jet, spraying out in an arc. Celeste's legs spread even wider and the flow of juice that fell from him this time was so much that for a moment Bartholomew thought his brother was pissing on them. He blew out a breath in wonder, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Bartholomew moved one hand down to Celeste's clit again and then pinched it and the nipple at the same time. Celeste cried out, milk and pussy juice flowing freely at the immense pleasure. When his brother gasped out 'again' he obliged and smirked when the jet of milk went further this time. He lifted his hand and licked it, "You even taste sweet here."

Celeste was trembling now, his entire face warm, his lap drenched, his pussy clenching. He wanted to be fucked so badly. He pointedly rubbed his ass on Bartholomew's hardness and let out a little whine. He heard his brother chuckle and he opened his mouth to beg, but he was cut short when he felt his entire chest being kneaded. Warm milk spurted from his nipples, sending ripples of pleasure through him. The milk landed on his thighs, running down his legs to mix with the juice from his pussy.

"Look at this," Bartholomew sounded awed as he continued to milk his brother, "has Lawrence and Connor seen this?"

"Yes," Celeste arched his back and shivered, "oh please! Please! I want-"

"You want to stay here and be my bitch," Bartholomew snarled into his brother's ear, "you will relish in the ways that I play with your body. Yes?"

"Fuuuuuck," Celeste's eyes rolled back as he moaned.

"Good boy," Bartholomew reached down and patted Celeste's crotch, "I wonder what the men would do once you started to leak milk for them...I'd let them drink it if they wanted, naturally," he smirked, "suck right from your tits."

Celeste's body was on fire and he was steadily trembling in arousal. His pussy throbbed, his dick longed to be touched, but he knew better. Knew Bartholomew would punish him. A part of him almost risked it, his brain supplying the memory of being spanked. The god of war's hands were large and had made his backside burn in the most delicious way. Instead, he moaned and tried to beg again.