Celeste Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bartholomew tsked, "On my time," as a warning he slapped his brother's pussy, not too strongly, but hard enough to make Celeste yelp in surprise. He rubbed the lips, as if to soothe them, "you know I'll make you feel good. Be patient. You want to be an eager little slut we'll plan this sex trip for real. I'll restrain you, just as I've said, and you can be a nice pretty hussy for them."

"Yes," Celeste moaned, "plan it. Please."

The god of war laughed darkly, "You are so insatiable!" He kissed his shoulder as he placed both hands back on Celeste's chest and started flicking the nipples once more, "I think I'll let them run a train on your mouth. One after the other, shoving their cocks into your throat, over and over. Using you as the cumdump you are," he pinched the nipples and watched as his brother's milk shot out.

Bartholomew played for a time there. He liked how warm the milk was and he was hypnotized by the rivers of white running down Celeste's pale body. He couldn't wait until he could wrap his lips around the buds and suckle his brother's breasts until his belly was full of milk.

Each pinch and pull of his nipples made Celeste's inner walls tighten. Even his asshole was fluttering open and closed at the sensation. His whole body was hot, his skin tingled in delight the longer he was fondled. His nipples were so sensitive and with Bartholomew playing with them they were getting even more so. Shocks of pleasure radiated from them, causing him to moan and writhe on his brother's lap. He could feel his climax building and it made him gasp loudly.

"Look at you," Bartholomew whispered in Celeste's ear, "you're practically soaked. With these lewd milkers, your leaky dick and your messy slit you look like a used up corner hooker and I haven't even rammed my cock into you yet."

Celeste's dick spurted a little bit of cum, but it was his pussy that clamped down when his climax rushed over him. He arched, tensing up and crying out before he relaxed and began to shake. He flooded the seat, ruining his panties as wave after wave of pleasure overcame him.

"Fuck me," Bartholomew breathed watching his brother's body release sprays of milk from between his fingers. He couldn't believe Celeste got off on nipple play. When his brother finally went lax, he shifted his hands, one going to slide the panties aside while he used the other to push two fingers inside his brother, "you're so tight. Always so fucking tight."

"Oh no, please...Bartholomew...let me rest," Celeste was panting and still rolling his hips a bit. He gave a belated tremor when his brother entered deeper.

"You're fine bitch."

"But I...please."

Bartholomew let out a grunt then ripped the panties off his brother's body. He held them up, "Color?"

Celeste, a bit spent but still incredibly aroused, didn't actually want to stop so he said, "Green."

"I knew you were a whore," then Bartholomew forced Celeste's own underwear into his mouth.

Celeste's eyes grew wide as his pussy soaked panties were shoved behind his teeth. When he bit down it wrung out the fabric and he was able to swallow his sweet nectar. His eyes rolled back and he moaned. He sucked on his panties as Bartholomew continued to finger him, drinking down his own fluid.

"You're so hot inside, they would be begging me to let them use their cocks on you," Bartholomew was back to his fantasy, "They would have felt you squeeze their tongues and clench onto their fingers. They'll know how tight you are," now without the panties he was able to really explore, "Move your fucking cock out of the way!"

Celeste was quick to comply, pulling it against his belly and to the side so Bartholomew could see a bit more of his genitals.

Bartholomew slipped his fingers out only to reach down with both hands and pull the pussy apart. He held it open wide and heard the trickle of cunt cream hit his seat. He could feel Celeste breathing hard against him, whimpering around the panty in his mouth and he loved it.

"You're so tight, but I'll present you like this, tell them they can't fuck it, but they can shoot as much cum into your gaping snatch as they want," he chuckled when he heard a fresh drizzle, "Oh they'd be eager to fill you to the brim. Then I'd play with your thick clit until you sprayed all of it out onto the floor," he heard a muffled 'oh fuck' and he smiled, "my lovely little cum dumpster would have unwittingly cleaned himself out as if begging to be filled again," he finally pushed in three fingers as his other hand gripped Celeste's dick and began to stroke him.

Celeste's thighs were trembling and he didn't know how much more of Bartholomew's dirty talk and groping he could take. He needed to be fucked now. He used his tongue to work the panty free of his mouth so he could pant out, "Please please fuck me! I don't care where! Just do it! Please!" He was on the verge of tears.

"What the fuck?" Bartholomew sounded upset. He pulled the three fingers out from his brother's scorching hot canal and quickly slapped the wide open pussy. His palm connected with all four lips and the marble sized clit and it made Celeste yowl, "I didn't tell you to spit out your panties!" He slapped it again and Celeste's tears sprung fully to his eyes, "Where I stuff it is where it stays!" To prove his point he lifted the ruined underwear from where it had landed on Celeste's lap and shoved as much as he could into his brother.

Celeste gasped and looked down. Some of his black lacy panties were dangling from his pussy and he had just enough room to dribble out from around it. But ultimately the fabric was sopping up his wet mess.

Bartholomew's hand now went to Celeste's cock and he began to stroke him fast. His brother arched hard against him, shuddering through another mini orgasm. With each desperate shake of his hips the lacy panties would flap like a garden flag from his cunt. His tears fell as he grit his teeth, enjoying the hot pleasure that enveloped his body.

Bartholomew loved the feel of his brother's cock. It was pleasantly thick, throbbing with vitality. So warm he wished it was in his mouth instead of his hand. He noticed that with each upward stroke, when his palm would get caught on the underside of the flared head, his brother would jerk his hips and his tits would leak. He kept up his quick pace, slowly losing his composure the longer his brother squirmed on his lap and worked through varying levels of climaxes. He reached down with his other hand and started to firmly smack Celeste's clit. It wasn't hard this time, just enough to sting a little and for him to hear the fleshy sound it made each time he connected with it. Celeste's voice was rising in volume and he had to lean back so his brother wasn't moaning directly into his ear.

Celeste found that he liked the little bit of pain he felt whenever Bartholomew spanked him. He supposed it was because he already loved when Bartholomew was rough with him and this was just another avenue for him to engage with it. He could feel a climax building yet again and he knew this would be the big one. He gasped out that he was close and when the answer was 'good little bitch' he moaned and rolled his hips again.

Bartholomew twisted his wrist on the way up and Celeste screamed in pleasure. He clamped his hand over his brother's mouth, "Shut the fuck up!" He hissed into his ear. He dug his fingers into Celeste's cheek, aware that he was smearing clear pussy liquid all over his brother's own face. He twisted again and Celeste's strained yell was still loud. Bartholomew sneered, "Filthy bitch be quiet! Passersby will think I'm raping you! Fucking whore!" At the feel of his brother's body tensing up again he grinned then twisted his wrist on the upstroke again, "Come for me my nasty little slut!"

And Celeste did, shaking so badly he had to grip the bottom of the chair to keep from falling from his brother's lap. His cock erupted, splashing cum all over Bartholomew's desk and chair. His pussy pulsed weakly, still spent from his nipple play, but it still let out a steady stream of juice that soaked his lacy underwear. While he was still spurting cum Bartholomew lifted him up just enough so he could unzip his pants. His cock sprung out and slapped against his brother's jiggling ass. He sat Celeste back down just as his orgasm started to subside.

Bartholomew let out a long breath and closed his eyes, kicking himself. He had been trying to be gentle with Celeste. He knew every other time he had been with him he was brutal and spoke filth, but this time he wanted to try something different. But he had failed. Even he couldn't believe he had shoved Celeste's panties into him. Twice. So this time he'd be gentle. This time he'd get it right. He reached down and slowly started to remove Celeste's underwear, once free it was like a cork had been unstopped and his pussy drenched Bartholomew's cock and more of his chair and floor.

Bartholomew sighed, "I'm sorry Lovely. I lost my damn mind..." he kissed his neck, "let me make it up to you," he continued to leave soft kisses along his neck and shoulders. His voice was muted when he said, "let me make love to you."

Celeste closed his eyes, "I'd like that a lot, but also, you know I don't care if you're rough with me. I like that a lot too."

"I know you do," he ran his hands though Celeste's dark hair, "but I wanted to try to take things slow and, fuck I don't know, you just make me so horny."

Celeste laughed, "Here," he lifted up and spread his ass cheeks, "prepare me."

With a moan Bartholomew gripped his brother's hips and pulled him forward. He licked the length of his crack before going back to the puckered opening. He fluttered his tongue over the hole, eating out his brother's ass carefully and slowly, savoring the feel of doing it. Heat radiated from the wrinkled entrance and it would open and close in reaction. Every time it opened Bartholomew would push his tongue in, getting a bit further with each new intrusion. Celeste was moaning and his legs were vibrating a bit. He was still tired from his orgasms and standing was a struggle, but he was having so much fun and was being taken care of so well that he wouldn't dare try to get away.

"Do you want this to stay?" Celeste asked breathlessly as he reached down and ran his fingers along his clit.

"Yes," Bartholomew licked his lips, "I like hearing and seeing you squirt."

Celeste blushed at that but was pleased to comply. He felt Bartholomew's hands move to pull him apart even more. He felt cool air on his hole before it was warmed again by his brother's mouth.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Bartholomew spoke between kisses and licks.

"Just a bit more," Celeste whispered, "then you can have me. Nice and slow."

"Nice and slow," Bartholomew agreed as he began pushing a finger into his brother's ass. He took his time here, using first one finger then another to help open his brother up. He listened to the soft sounds his brother made and watched as his cunt trickled juice down his inner thighs. A third finger was added and he spread all of them to get a good look inside. He moaned at the sight, still in awe about just how pretty his brother was everywhere. He pulled his fingers out just so he could lean forward and rim him slowly once more. He started eating his brother out languidly with his warm tongue, pushing in to taste him from the inside. Celeste's sounds had grown from near silent gasps to long drawn-out moans and each one made Bartholomew's cock twitch with need. He pulled back, a string of saliva still joining his open mouth to his brother's wet asshole. He saw that Celeste had started to slowly jerk himself and he watched for a bit before he finally patted his lap.

"Come now," he demanded and gripped Celeste's hips and together they worked at getting his cock to enter the hot opening.

Celeste whispered Bartholomew's name and closed his eyes as he felt his brother's member slip in bit by bit. Stretching him even more than his fingers and tongue had. There was a bit of burning at the intrusion, but soon his body became used to the feel and adjusted to the girth of his brother. Celeste finally sat, fully burying the cock into himself and he let out a sigh of pleasure, "You feel so good."

"As do you," Bartholomew ran his hands up and down Celeste's thighs, "move for me. Ride me."

So Celeste did, gently taking his time like Bartholomew had expressed he wanted. Going so slowly meant he felt every drag and pull of his brother's cock against him. Every time he sat up too far and felt the flared head catch on his rim. Each bounce and throb of the erection against his inner walls. All the while his pussy was clenching in delight as well, leaking thin lines of fluid to coat his pink lips and his brother. Soon the slide in and out of his ass was smoother now that his secretions had lubricated Bartholomew's cock.

Bartholomew did like this languid pace, but going this slow the pleasure was building like pressure on a valve and Bartholomew didn't know how much longer he could go on without bursting. He honestly wasn't sure he could have sex with Celeste without jackhammering into him.

"Spread your legs," he ordered when Celeste started to close them some, "go faster."

The god of lust complied, using his legs to pick up speed, bucking atop his brother's lap.

"You're such a good cocksleeve," Bartholomew ground out. He reached down and pushed two fingers into his brother's cunt. He was hot inside, pulsating around his thick fingers. Clamping so strongly that it was almost painful. Bartholomew's pleasure ratcheted up, his brother was insanely sexy, everything about him was like a siren's call and he realized that maybe he just didn't have the willpower to be soft and slow. Maybe Celeste's pheromones were just too much for him. Maybe, in the end, he was always going to falter. Comforted by that conclusion his other arm wrapped around Celeste's middle, "you know what, fuck it," he shrugged, "let's go."

Bartholomew rose up and bent Celeste over and immediately started to fuck the life out of him. Celeste cried out and gripped the arm around his waist, holding on tightly as he was roughly ploughed from behind and finger fucked up front. His hand squeezed the base of his cock so he wouldn't come right away.

Bartholomew placed his lips near Celeste's ear, his harsh puffs of air disturbing the silky black hair, "Perfect fuckhole," he whispered and Celeste whined, "need to use you. Your slutty ass likes this huh?" He felt Celeste tighten around his cock and the pussy gushed, coating his hand, "Yeah you do," he stood more and yanked his fingers from Celeste's pussy and watched the arc of fluid as it left the clasping hole to land on the edge of his desk and at their feet.

Celeste hung his head and started to stroke himself faster, "I'm close."

"Me too. Fuck!" Bartholomew panted, "Together. I wanna feel you come from my cock."

"Ah! Oh! Oh!" Celeste's legs trembled and then his orgasm was upon him. Another flood from his pussy then his cock, white cum joined the messy puddle on the floor.

Bartholomew was quick to follow the pulsing contractions from Celeste's ass on his cock forcing him over. He filled Celeste to the brim as he growled and bit his earlobe.

They both collapsed back onto the chair, panting heavily with their chests heaving for air. They were silent for a long while, each savoring the afterglow.

Finally Celeste spoke, "See...you'd love it if I filled the void."

Bartholomew gave a weak chuckle, "Oh I would, but I don't want to give up Lawrence yet," he shifted Celeste just enough to adjust himself and zip up his slacks, "I just need time to sit with it."

"Hmmm," Celeste closed his eyes, "you should talk to him."

"Fuck no," Bartholomew scowled, "he doesn't need to know about this. I'll figure it out."

Just then there was a knock and Lawrence's voice asking if he'd seen Celeste. Bartholomew called for him to enter.

"Oh!" Lawrence smiled, "Am I interrupting?"

"No no," Bartholomew sighed, "we just finished."

Celeste stood, his green skirt covering his nakedness now that he didn't have panties anymore. He found his shirt and as he was putting it back on Lawrence asked if he still wanted to go on a walk.

"Yes! But you and Bartholomew need to talk first!" He looked back at his brother and was met with a dark look.

Lawrence frowned a bit, confused by Bartholomew's expression.

"Celeste," Bartholomew drew out his name in warning. He sounded angry.

"Oh stop it!" Celeste tsked then walked towards Lawrence, "If you still wanna hang out after that conversation come find me!" He leaned over and kissed his cheek. When he pulled away his eyes met Lawrence's and he could see the worry on his face, but he knew this would be for the best. Celeste knew Bartholomew, he wouldn't sit with it, he'd shove it down and pretend his feelings weren't real. He didn't want it becoming an issue down the line. He looked back over at Bartholomew who was glaring at him and he gave him a soft smile, "I love you," he said to him pointedly but it just made his brother narrow his eyes at him. He ignored him and turned to Lawrence who looked even more distressed now, "I love you too. Where's Connor?"

Lawrence blinked, caught off guard by the question, "Uh...uh he's at the Parthenon. He had always wanted to visit...Celeste, what's all this about?" He waved his hand towards Bartholomew.

Celeste smiled and decided not to answer his brother but say, "That's so nice of you! You're going to spoil him though!" He rushed to the door and swung it open, "I'm gonna go hang out with Connor!" He blew a kiss to the both of them then slammed the door.

Lawrence looked back at Bartholomew, but the god of war was looking away, shaking his head. His frown got deeper, "Bartholomew," he started, stepping closer, "do you have a quarrel with me?"

Bartholomew's head snapped back, "Oh goodness no!" He huffed, "He shouldn't have meddled," he whispered more to himself.

Lawrence's expression was one of worry and sadness, "I know he cast you in a spotlight you wished not to be in, but...please speak to me," he stepped closer still, "Have I wronged you?"

"No no no," Bartholomew stood up and let out a growl of frustration. He sidestepped the puddle of juice and jizz and started to pace the room, "but I have wronged you," he sighed and when he felt Lawrence touch his upper arm gently he stopped pacing and turned to look at his brother, "I never should have interfered with you and Marcus."

Lawrence's brows shot up in surprise, "What? Is that all?" He chuckled, "I am not angry at that! Come now, let's forget all this!"

"No...I can't...that's not..." Bartholomew shook his head, "it's the reason I intervened..." he looked pained suddenly and Lawrence dropped his smile. Bartholomew went on, "I...I became angry...so angry he dared to speak as though he had right to you. Talking so confidently, like he could claim you without question. Arrogant fool," he spat and Lawrence's lips parted in a frown, his confusion returning. Bartholomew gripped his brother suddenly, squeezing his upper arms and staring him right in the eyes, "I've wronged you because my first thought...my first thought was: how dare he," he bared his teeth and spoke through them with dominance and power, "how dare he try to take what is mine!"

Lawrence gasped and his eyes went wide, but he was at a loss for words. His heartbeat quickened and he felt warm all over and he suddenly remembered how good it had felt when Bartholomew had given into his gift and claimed him in front of Marcus. Fucking him brutally against a tree until he cried. Lawrence took a deep breath, ready to speak, but was cut off by Bartholomew's 180. His brother looked distraught and he let out a weak mirthless laugh.