Celeste Pt. 09

Story Info
Celeste gives Connor a BJ after Death makes the human doubt.
5.1k words
4.55
2.5k
1
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is part nine of an ongoing story. If you stumbled upon this here is a brief recap: Lawrence, Bartholomew and Celeste are brothers and gods (rebirth, war and lust respectively). Connor is a human that was accidentally bound to Lawrence, but they started up a romantic relationship. After some lewd interference from Connor the brothers start up a sexual relationship with one another. While this part of the story does not have any incest in it (it is mentioned though), if you go back to read the rest be aware that the bulk of this series does.

For more information about Marcus and what happened between him and Lawrence read the side story Wildfire.

This part is blowjob centric. But it fleshes out Connor and Lawrence's relationship a little as I have been asked to expand on it more by some readers! Please enjoy!

Connor didn't have a plan for the day. He figured he would play it by ear. Lawrence had to go down and rebuild after a war, a hurricane and an overflowing river that had been full of toxic waste. In other words, Connor wouldn't see him for hours. Maybe the whole day. He didn't mind though; he had been in the realm of the gods long enough to have made quite a few friends he could hang out with. He rounded the corner and stopped abruptly in his tracks.

He looked up at a god he hadn't seen before. He was speaking to another god, his face turned away from Connor. He was tall, just like all the other gods and broad like Bartholomew. He had on a rich dark velvet robe and his slightly wavy black hair shined like a rainbowed oil slick. The god turned his head and Connor was taken aback by his bright emerald eyes. His heart stuttered, if anyone rivaled Lawrence in beauty it was this man.

The god's eyes widened, "Connor," he inclined his head, "nice to put a face to the name."

"Hello," Connor nodded back, "and who might you be?"

The god said farewell to his companion then turned to face Connor head on, "Marcus."

"The god of Death?" Connor guessed. He was sure he's heard Bartholomew complaining about the god before.

Marcus pursed his lips like he was waiting for a snide remark. When he didn't get one he said, "Yes."

Connor gave him a big smile which confused the god. Why did the human seem so happy to see him? Surely Lawrence would have told him what happened between them by now. Marcus had been too forceful in his advances and upset the god of Rebirth. He couldn't imagine that the god didn't go to the human to vent.

"I've heard so much about you!"

Ah. Here it comes Marcus thought. He narrowed his eyes, "Have you now?"

"Yeah," Connor started to blush a bit, "Celeste talks about you a lot..."

Marcus' brows shot up to his hairline. Lawrence truly hadn't said anything?? He let out a breathy chuckle in relief, "Oh dear," he smiled finally at the human, "I'm so sorry."

Connor's face was fully red now, "I guess I shouldn't have said anything...it's probably really weird for me to admit that that's how I heard about you..."

Marcus scoffed with a grin, "We all know that being friends with Celeste means everyone is going to know what your genitals look like," he shrugged still smiling.

"Ah, well," Connor smirked, "you'll be hearing about mine soon then I reckon," he laughed, unashamed.

Marcus cocked a brow, his heartbeat quickening with a twinge of hope, "Oh...so are you and Lawrence...no longer..."

"Oh no no," Connor rubbed his arm and looked a bit bashful, "Lawrence and I are fine... we just--" he snapped his mouth shut so we just like to tag team Celeste didn't tumble out of his mouth. He swallowed thickly then said, "We just...have an understanding..."

Marcus nodded, "That's good. Very intelligent of Lawrence, but I wouldn't expect anything less from him."

Connor tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

"Well...I'm not telling you something you don't already know but...you won't live forever," Marcus gave a slight apologetic look, "It's good Lawrence lets you sleep around. That way you won't get too attached to him and..." Marcus blinked slowly and to Connor it looked a bit menacing, "and he won't get attached to you."

Connor nodded like he was agreeing, but the words stung. He couldn't defend himself though. That would take a lot of explaining why Lawrence shares him with his brother and a lot of trust that Marcus wouldn't judge him or Lawrence for it. So Connor just kept his mouth closed.

Marcus touched his shoulder, "I bet you are having so much fun!" He smiled wide, "Lawrence doesn't normally take human lovers, so you should feel special," he dropped his head and that foreboding feeling came back to Connor, "There must be something...novel about you."

Connor felt his brows furrow in displeasure but Marcus stepped back before he could think of anything to say.

The god waved, "I hope you have a good day," he touched his heart, his hand flat to his chest, fingernails painted black, "duty calls," then he turned and walked away, almost like he was gliding. Connor saw it as smug.

Connor began walking again, but his mood was down. He didn't like what Marcus was implying about how Lawrence felt about him. Though if he was honest he did feel uneasy sometimes about that as well. What does a human have to offer a god?

He didn't realize it but his feet had led him to Celeste's room. Now at his door he figured talking to a friend was in order. Celeste always had the wildest stories. He knocked then entered when he was called forth. When he opened the door he was surprised by what greeted him. Celeste was in the center of the room in a royal blue satin suit with velvet black lapels and shiny wingtip shoes. The suit was closely cut, the pants skinny with the jacket's black button pulling the top closed showing off the god of lust's tapered waist. Half of his navy black hair was up in a ponytail; the other half was draped over his shoulders. He gave Connor a big smile and said hello.

Connor just stared. His mouth went dry as he looked at the ethereal being before him and not for the first time did he marvel at just how freely he was allowed to be in his presence.

Celeste laughed and walked towards him, "Do I look that different?"

"You look stunning," Connor took a deep breath, trying to slow down his racing heart, "how do you just keep getting more and more gorgeous?"

Celeste winked at him then sat on the edge of his bed, "Thank you. I'm going to be a bit over dressed where I'm going but no one is going to complain," he smirked.

Connor chuckled a bit, "No they fucking won't," he smiled when Celeste laughed, "hey, so where are you going?"

"I need some energy," Celeste leaned back on his palms and crossed his legs, "the bumps from you let me stay awake longer, but I do need to top off every once in a while still. So I'm going to go to some business conference," he gave Connor a wicked grin, "the best energy is from closeted men trying so hard to look professional and conservative. It's always so potent, just the best mix of desire and disbelief that they are finally touching a cock," he laughed, "my brothers think it's a bit cruel because I always leave before the guilt and shame kicks in. Lawrence wants me to give them a pep talk or something, I don't know," he shrugged then narrowed his eyes, "I saw that."

"Saw what?" Connor looked truly confused.

"When I said Lawrence's name you...flinched," Celeste cocked his head at Connor's sigh, "are you two fighting?"

"No," Connor shook his head, "just...I got in my head is all. Someone said something to me and made me think about why he's even..." he shook his head again, harder this time like he was trying to clear it of cobwebs, "anyway, that's why I came here. I needed a distraction."

Celeste leaned forward, "Oh Connor," he stood and gave the human a seductive look, "say no more..."

"Whoa whoa," Connor held up his hands with a smile, "I didn't mean like that! I meant like a card game or a walk. Good conversation!" When Celeste didn't stop advancing towards him he stepped back and laughed as he hit the wall, "Don't you ever turn it off?"

"What fun would that be?" Celeste smirked then slid into Connor's space, caging him in with his arms on either side of him against the wall, "And what? Are you trying to say you really don't want to be distracted like that?" His blue eyes twinkled with amusement.

Connor actually hiccupped a breath. Celeste really was stunning. When the god leaned in and gave him a slow wet kiss he began to tremble with want. Celeste pulled back slowly, his lips moist and inviting, a string of saliva still joining them. Connor just looked at the god but couldn't seem to form a sentence. Celeste cocked a brow then began to slide slowly down Connor's body. He kept his eyes on him to see if the human would object, but once he was on his knees before him Celeste knew he wasn't about to say no now.

Celeste dropped his hands and began to stroke the front of Connor's pants; the human was already half hard and it made the god smile. He leaned forward and rubbed his cheek against the bulge then turned his head and ran his lips along it.

Connor let out a sigh as he watched the god fondle him. He reached down and touched the side of Celeste's face and the god moaned. Connor rocked his hip a bit and used the movement to push Celeste back. The god moved and Connor began to undo his belt. They were still looking at each other, but both of them had started to breathe a bit faster.

Celeste lowered his eyes and watched as Connor's member started to slip out from between the opening of his pants. His blue eyes sparkled with delight and before the cock was even fully revealed he started to rapidly lick the slit.

"Fuck," Connor closed his eyes and finished fishing out the rest of his erection. He gave it one long stroke then looked down at Celeste, "you are so damn gorgeous what the fuck."

Celeste grinned before slipping his supple lips around the human's cockhead. He used his tongue to lick around the crown, then lowered his head so his tongue slid down the underside of the erection. He spread his satin covered thighs so he could lower his body and tilt his head back. He took in a deep breath through his nose and relaxed. He closed his eyes and allowed Connor's cock to press into his throat. He heard himself moan, he always enjoyed sucking dick, he loved how warm the skin was, the texture of the veins and the tangy taste of precum. He began to swallow, causing the already tight passage to grip the cock more firmly before letting it go. Over and over again Celeste did this until Connor began to moan steadily.

Connor's legs were starting to tremble, Celeste's mouth felt so damn good. Every time the god swallowed he could feel the pressure all around his cock. The flared head was throbbing, the shaft twitching with little room to move. Finally, Celeste slowly began to pull back and he let out a long groan. He swore he could feel each ridge of the god's throat, the hard walls still pressing against his sensitive skin. He felt the moment his cockhead popped from the throat, there was a brief moment of a lack of grip before Celeste hollowed out his cheeks and sucked. It made a loud slurping sound as the god took all of the excess spit down his throat before moving his head back and forth, stroking the length of Connor's dick with his warm mouth.

Celeste would look up every so often, his sapphire eyes glistening with the effort it took to deepthroat Connor over and over again. He lifted his hands and rubbed them over Connor's thighs and let out a garbled moan when he felt the human flex. Celeste could feel his own body's heightened arousal, his cock pressing against his slacks and his asshole clenching in eager anticipation. He closed his eyes as he rubbed his crotch, letting the pleasure flow thorough his body. He opened his eyes again and Connor gasped a bit when he saw they were glowing.

Celeste pulled off with a messy sounding smack, "Do you want to feel it?" He licked the tip of Connor's cock, "What I can do? I'll only use it a little bit."

Connor was practically panting already. Would he be able to handle the god of lust toying with his libido? He wasn't sure, but he was fairly certain he would regret it if he didn't feel it at least once. So he licked his lips then whispered 'please'.

The god smirked then slowly wrapped his lips around Connor's blushed tip. He didn't go any further, just languidly suckled at it, tasting the precum dribble out onto his tongue. He closed his eyes and gently pushed his gift into Connor, using the human's erection as a conduit. The reaction was instantaneous. Connor let out a cry and his knees buckled. He slid down the wall slightly, his cock popping out of the god's mouth. Celeste hummed with a smile then leaned forward and took him between his lips again.

Connor let out a strangled moan as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. His entire body was trembling, his cock seemed to be on fire, he was overcome with intense pleasure and he suddenly had the urge to beg. Beg Celeste to suck him harder, swallow his cock again deep down so when he came the god could do nothing but take it all into his belly. He wanted to beg to be fingered, he wanted to be pulled apart from the inside out, prepped until he was gaping. He wanted to be fucked, on his hands and knees until Celeste made him cry from the pleasure.

Connor let out a hiccupping sob as he whispered, "Oh my God."

Celeste pulled away slowly, letting the underside of the wet cock drag along his tongue, his eyes half lidded, his voice seductive when he spoke, "Yes, worship me."

"Fuck," Connor shivered then reached out and touched Celeste's face.

The god grinned then swirled his tongue all around Connor's cockhead, then began to use just the tip to flick over the precum slicked slit. He loved the way Connor tasted, salty unlike gods who all had some sort of sweetness to them. This tasted raw, primal and he decided to tease Connor as he reveled in the sensation of dominating yet another human. So, he pushed his gift in fast and hard, just for a moment, but it was enough to make Connor scream and fully fall onto his bottom.

Celeste laughed loudly then shifted his body and slurped down Connor's pulsating cock again. He bobbed a few times before he pulled away and asked, "So...what was said to you?"

"Nothing," Connor was practically panting as he glanced down at Celeste with half lidded eyes.

Celeste was going to let it go, trying to get the human to talk during a blowjob was probably foolish anyway. So he leaned down to continue when he heard Connor's soft sigh. He looked up at him, hovering over his cock, lips slightly parted.

The human was looking back at the god with a slight frown. He whispered, "My life is a flash in the pan to a god..." at Celeste's cocked brow Connor looked away, "there's no reason for him to care about me..."

Celeste felt his chest tighten, moved by the human's words. He gave him a gentle smile, "I didn't know you had fallen in love with him."

Connor's eyes snapped back, "Wha-I--"

"Shhhh," Celeste's smile grew before he lowered his head and took Connor's erection back into his mouth.

The human shuddered then let out a moan as he placed his head against the wall. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the god's tongue working him over. That wickedly hot mouth sucked hard against his skin making pleasure tingle up his back and hold tight in his belly. He gasped and started to buck his hips unconsciously.

Celeste hummed as he lowered his head until Connor's pubic hair was tickling his nose. He took in a deep breath, holding the suction he had around the cock poking the back of his throat. He then began to steadily hollow his cheeks then release, over and over again, mimicking the act of milking. He could feel Connor tense beneath him. He shivered, he loved this part, when he knew he was ramping them up towards their climax. Normally he would take his time or maybe do a little edging, but he really did want to get to that business conference. So, while he was still offering up his best techniques he would allow the human to continue to build to orgasm.

The god would pull back just enough to flick his tongue along the underside of the flared cockhead or suckle at the leaking tip before sliding back down to milk the cock with his mouth again.

Connor could feel his feet began to tingle and his body began to warm, spreading outward until his nipples hardened and his asshole twitched. He let out a gasp then pushed his hand into Celeste's hair, disrupting the ponytail as his toes began to curl.

"Fuck," Connor panted out, "Celeste...I'm!" He couldn't finish his sentence, his voice ripped from him as his climax hit full force. Slamming into his body so quickly and completely that he locked up, back arched, mouth open in a silent 'O'. He felt each wave of pleasure wash over him and his mind went blank.

Celeste was still sucking him, draining the life out of him as he swallowed Connor's cum. His eyes rolled back in pleasure and he forced himself to pull away once Connor was done. They both let out exhausted moans and Celeste gave a shiver as the last of Connor's energy rolled through him.

Connor was heaving against the wall, his palms were sweaty and he was too relaxed to move. Celeste sat back on his hunches and licked his lips. He gave a deep sigh as he shook his head, fixing his ponytail magically in the process. He reached forward and tucked Connor back in and zipped up his pants while the human watched him with half lidded eyes. Then he crawled over and turned around to sit next to Connor against the wall.

The movement caught Connor off guard and he looked over at him, "Oh! I was going to--"

"No no," Celeste cut him off and waved his hand, "it doesn't have to be reciprocal. I took some energy," he glanced at him with a cute little smile, "I'm good."

Connor chuckled then nodded. He turned his head away and closed his eyes.

Celeste did the same, closing his eyes with his head against the wall. They sat like that for some time, just enjoying the afterglow of good sex and each other's company. After a while Celeste broke the silence, "A flash in the pan huh?" He opened his eyes, looking forward even though he could tell Connor had turned his head to look at him. His voice was calming and sure when he whispered, "It seems to me then, that time with you would be cherished," he turned his head then and gave Connor a sweet smile, "seeing how that time is finite," his smile grew wider when he saw Connor blush and look away.

Connor let out a huff, "I never really thought about it before, but then Marcus said something that made me worry about it is all..."

Celeste's upper lip curled up, scrunching his nose, "And you believed him? Even after what happened between Lawrence and him?"

Connor furrowed his brow, "What went on with them?"

Celeste's frustrating expression turned to one of shock, "Lawrence never told you?!" He rolled his eyes and grumbled something about his brother then he sighed, "Well it's not my place to tell you the whole of it, but here's the important bit," he lowered his head and gave Connor a stern look, "don't believe anything Marcus has to say about Lawrence in regards to any of his relationships."

Connor nodded slowly then watched as Celeste stood up. He looked pristine, his hair and suit immaculate. No one would ever know he had moments before been on his hands and knees draining Connor's energy by way of his mouth on his dick. Celeste reached out a hand, and though Connor didn't need it he still took it and allowed the god to pull him up.

"Do you feel better?" Celeste cocked his head in question.

"I do," Connor smiled, "thank you."

12