Celeste Pt. 10

Story Info
Cuntboy Celeste says goodnight to everyone one at a time. MM.
5.7k words
5
5.1k
9
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags of note: gay incest, cuntboy, dirty talk, cunnilingus, some light male lactation. This story is very "Celeste's wet pussy" driven!

AN: This is the last part of the main Celeste Series stories. I will write more of them, but they will be side stories. This began as a one shot that ballooned into this and I am so grateful to everyone who has read and enjoyed. I am so happy so many of you have taken the time to write a comment or bookmark my work. It means so much to me! Please enjoy part 10, the last part, of The Celeste Series.

When Lawrence heard the knock at the door he closed his book and went to answer it. It was his brother Celeste. He smiled at him and looked him over. He was wearing a peach sundress with no shoes and dainty gold stud earrings. He looked relaxed and lovely.

Celeste spoke first, "Where's Connor?" He bent around his brother and looked into the room.

Lawrence chuckled, "Despite what you apparently believe we are not joined at the hip. I'm assuming he's in the gardens. That is his favorite place. Do you need him post haste?"

"No no, I was just hoping to kill two birds with one stone as the humans say."

Lawrence stepped back, "Come into the room properly," he shut the door behind him and they walked deeper into the room. He touched Celeste's elbow gently, "Is it something you can tell me now anyway or must it be the two of us?"

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to need to rest soon."

Lawrence looked saddened at the news, "I've grown accustomed to you staying awake longer due to Connor's aid," he stepped closer and placed his hands on Celeste's trim waist, "I will miss you as always," he leaned in and gave him a soft kiss to his cheek.

"As I you," Celeste lifted his hands and put them on Lawrence's chest. He gave him a sultry look, "that's why, just as before, I want a proper goodnight..."

"Of course," Lawrence took his brother's face between his hands and pulled him near. He kissed him gently on the mouth, pulled back with a smile, then gave him another, this time with a little more force. He was pleased Celeste was following his lead. He wanted to take his time with him. He deepened the kiss, pressing his tongue against the seam of his lips until they parted with a sigh and he dipped in to taste.

They both moaned when their tongues touched. Lawrence was gentle here too, using his tongue to kitten lick the roof of Celeste's mouth and explore his inner cheeks. He felt his teeth and swallowed his moans. The kiss was long and luxurious and Lawrence couldn't remember if he had ever made out with his brother this way before. He moved his hands to the straps of Celeste's dress and slipped them from his shoulders. The dress fell, pooling at Celeste's feet to leave him naked before his brother.

Lawrence broke the kiss; their lips were wet as they took deep breaths. His jade eyes took in the body of the sexy god of lust and he felt his hunger grow. He guided him to the bed and made him lay upon it. He didn't undress, but he did pull half of his hair back so it was out of his eyes. He touched Celeste's knees and pulled his legs apart. Celeste was beautiful; he had a perfect cock that was already half hard from the kissing, pert nipples begging to be suckled, his sac was laying heavy and full. Lawrence rolled the balls in the palm of his hand then leaned in and kissed them.

"Please," Lawrence looked up, "you know what I want."

Celeste smiled then watched Lawrence as he watched the sac shrink away. It twisted painlessly and morphed into a hairless, plump pussy with rosy lips and an already leaking center. Lawrence's eyes fell to his treat, the obscenely large clit resting just below Celeste's cock. Lawrence licked the pad of his thumb then reached out and pulled back the hood to expose more of the thick pleasure button. Celeste gasped and Lawrence saw his pussy dilate.

Celeste spoke, "I've been meaning to ask you...how did the conversation go between you and Bartholomew? He's still upset and won't talk to me."

"It went fine," Lawrence lowered his face and gave the sensitive clit a languid lick before he continued, "we are, as it were, on the same page."

"Really?" Celeste shivered when he felt Lawrence pull his sex further apart with his thumbs, "You want to be..."

"Possessed by him?" Lawrence glanced up and smirked, "Yes," then he wrapped his lips around Celeste's throbbing clit.

Celeste could feel his insides clenching with arousal. He knew he was wet; he always was when he changed, but his wetness grew the longer his brother suckled him.

Lawrence pressed one of his thumbs inside of Celeste's leaking hole and used his other hand to grip his brother's standing cock. He began to stroke it as he savored the big inviting clit.

"What did Con-ah!" Celeste arched at a really strong suck, "Did you tell Connor?"

Lawrence pulled away slowly, like he dreaded releasing the clit. He gave it three licks then said, "Yes, after the Marcus incident I keep nothing from him now," he dropped his head and resumed the task of building his brother's pleasure with his hands and mouth.

Celeste was rolling his hips now, "And how does he feel about it?" He let out a soft gasp.

"He's nervous," Lawrence sped up the pace at which he was stroking his brother's cock, "he thinks Bartholomew is more handsome than him. He fears I will lose my attraction," he lowered his head and flicked his tongue over Celeste's inner lips before pulling one of the outer ones into his mouth to nip gently. Then he sucked it, each strong suction pulled the lips further apart and made Celeste's clear juice leak from him.

"Oh but...oh ah!" Celeste moaned loudly when Lawrence pushed the tip of his tongue into his hot pussy, "you aren't though are you?" He was rolling his hips faster now, forcing his brother's tongue to taste him all around.

Lawrence pulled his tongue out slowly and a string of cunt cream fell from the tip onto the bed. He licked his lips, enjoying the flavor, "No," was his simple answer before he closed his eyes and went back to his favorite spot.

Celeste keened when Lawrence sucked long and hard on his clit. Strong sparks of pleasure coursed through his body as he was pleased from both of his parts. His brother's hand was warm and sure as it quickened, stroking his cock from base to tip and back again. Lawrence's other hand was holding his lips apart while he slowly flicked the large clit with his tongue. Every once in a while he would reach up and pull back the hood then suck his brother with vigor, the warmth of his gentle lips making Celeste tremble.

Lawrence didn't stop or speed up, just kept the same steady pace as he endeavored to bring Celeste closer to climax. He had his eyes closed, savoring the taste of his brother's slick and enjoying the feel of his cock. He ignored his own erection, loving the tingles of pleasure he felt in his belly every time Celeste gasped or moaned, which he noticed were coming faster and louder.

He pulled off his brother's thick clit with a smack of his lips, "Come for me. I want to drink you," he lowered his head and between quivering creamy thighs Lawrence worked is tongue into Celeste's glistening slit and lapped up the cream drooling from it.

Celeste was near panting and he could feel his orgasm building. He spread his legs wider and arched his back when the tongue pierced his hole. He could feel his brother playing there, wiggling, thrusting and swirling the wet muscle around his inner walls. He couldn't take this gentle assault much longer and he told Lawrence so with a breathy voice.

At this news Lawrence finally sped up his stroking, jerking off his brother's turgid member with skill. He twisted his wrist at the cockhead and rubbed the pad of his thumb over the piss slit. All the while still eating out his brother's hot leaking cunt. He pressed his face deeper and could feel Celeste's hard clit on his nose and he had to ignore the urge to suck on it again. He didn't want to miss the taste of his brother's climax.

A few more licks and another twist of the wrist and Celeste was coming. To Lawrence's delight it was a torrent of pussy juice that blasted into his mouth. He swallowed eagerly, loving the sweet taste of his brother. Over and over again Celeste would jerk and each time another jet of clear liquid would shoot into Lawrence's mouth. After the fourth stream Lawrence couldn't wait any longer, he lifted his head and finally sucked the clit back between his lips with a moan. Celeste cried out and Lawrence could feel the throbbing of the cock in his hand as that too started to cum. Celeste's pussy clenched and his warm liquid coated Lawrence's chin and neck as his clit was sucked and his cock erupted.

In a daze and out of breath Celeste sank back down onto the bed, languid and satisfied. Lawrence stood and looked down at his beautiful naked brother and told him to open his mouth. Celeste obeyed as Lawrence pulled his thickly veined cock out from the drape of his robe and stroked himself until he was coming all over his brother's face. Celeste, still tired from his powerful orgasm, tried to catch as much as he could in his mouth, but most of it landed on his chin, cheeks and nose. Lawrence let out a long sigh as he shook the remaining strains of cum onto Celeste's tongue. Celeste swallowed then looked up at his brother and smiled.

~*~

"Bartholomew!" Celeste ran towards his brother, the imposing god of war, "Stop ignoring me!" He made it just in time to slide into his brother's office before he had a chance to close the door.

"Get out," Bartholomew growled and slammed his door.

"No," Celeste answered and to show that he was really stubborn he walked around Bartholomew and sat at his desk. He let out a huff, "I can't believe you're still not talking to me! I just left Lawrence's and he told me it went well--"

"What if it hadn't though?" Bartholomew strode over and reaching down, yanked his brother from his chair. The motion was so hard it made Celeste stumble into him. Bartholomew loved the feeling of their bodies pressed together so he didn't change position, "What if it freaked him out? Did you even think about how this could affect Connor???" He reached down with his other hand and cupped his brother's high, toned ass and squeezed just because he could.

"Hmm," Celeste shifted his hips so their cocks were touching, "do you want an apology? Fine. Sorry I made you tell our brother you want to horde his time and fuck his body into oblivion. So sorry he liked the sound of that."

"You cocky little shit," Bartholomew gave his brother a hard smack to his ass.

Celeste gasped and went up onto his tippy toes, it hurt so good. He looked at his brother and smiled, "Oh come now, don't you feel better now that you've said it out loud?"

Bartholomew didn't answer the question, instead he spanked his brother again then said, "You should have minded your own business!" Another smack, this time accompanied by Celeste's deep moan. He continued, "You should have thought of Connor!" He spanked him again and this time he could feel that the both of them were semi hard. Fuck it he thought and began to lay down powerful strikes against his brother's backside. They maintained eye contact while Bartholomew spanked the enticing bottom and kept hold of the arm he had yanked Celeste out of the chair with. His hand was large and almost covered Celeste's whole cheek. He loved the little whimpers and moans Celeste made and the blows forced their bodies to slide against one another. Soon both of them were as hard as stone.

"Bartholomew...please," Celeste gasped out, "I only did it because I love you," a stronger smack made tears come to the corner of his eyes, "Please don't stay mad at me. I promise I'll--"

Celeste yelped, cutting his sentence off as his brother suddenly turned and roughly placed him onto the desk.

"Open up," Bartholomew barked.

Celeste was quick to obey, lifting the hem of his dress as he parted his legs.

Bartholomew grunted and slapped Celeste's inner thigh. Celeste understood and formed his feminine sex for him.

"Spread that cunt for me."

Again Celeste obeyed and used both hands to pull open his snatch. Bartholomew sank to his knees and peered at it.

"That fucking clit is obscene," Bartholomew reached up and flicked it with his finger to watch it bounce. The action made Celeste jerk, "it's so big I could probably wrap a ribbon around it. Maybe tie a bow like a little gift."

Celeste scooted forward until he was barely on the desktop still holding himself open. The action spread his legs wider and pulled apart his slick hole. Bartholomew reached up and wiggled a finger inside, "Mmm this tight pink pussy," he pulled out his finger and Celeste's nectar slid from the opening to leave a trail on the edge of the dark desk.

Bartholomew dove in and in clear contrast to Lawrence he devoured Celeste's clit roughly. Sloppily lapping at it with so much force that each lick made the button bob and wiggle. He held his mouth open wide as he just used his tongue to attack the hard bulb, his breath washing over the entirety of the leaking pussy before him. His saliva was dripping off the clit and mixing with Celeste's cunt cream as he ravished the bud with his franticly flicking tongue.

Celeste gasped, shocked at first by the urgency of Bartholomew's licks, but the longer it continued the warmer his body became. He started to moan loudly and roll his hips wildly as he threw his head back and enjoyed the powerful licking. Suddenly Bartholomew changed and started to pluck at the button with his lips. Still fast and messy the god of war's lips pulled and smacked on and off the engorged clit over and over again making Celeste cry out and pour pussy juice over the side of the desk.

"You filthy whore," Bartholomew spit directly on Celeste's cunt then started to lap at the clit again. Faster and faster he licked until his tongue was a blur over the bundle of nerves.

Celeste was trembling, barely able to keep holding his pussy lips open wide for his brother. He shivered and squirted a stream of watery cum from his pussy while his cock began to leak pre from the tip. Suddenly Bartholomew moved, standing he grabbed Celeste roughly by the neck and squeezed as he plunged two fingers into his messy cunt. He started to finger fuck his brother roughly while forcing him to look him in the eye has he choked his slender throat.

Celeste had tears in his eyes, it felt so good. He loved when Bartholomew used him like this. Dominate and strong with little care of how sloppy they got. He could hear the lewd squelch of his pussy as his brother power fucked his hole.

"You dirty bitch, you like it when I finger fuck your cunt don't you?" He didn't wait for Celeste to answer, instead he used the hand around his neck to force him to nod yes, "Of course you do, because you're a nasty incest loving fuck-slut who can't wait to have his brothers' cocks in all your holes."

Celeste shivered at the words, the naughty things he said were true and it made his nipples tingle and his pussy clench. His tears fell soundlessly as Bartholomew's hand squeezed hard enough to cut off his air.

"Come for me," Bartholomew leaned in close and sped up his hand, "I wanna see this pretty little pussy squirt," he held on, not letting up on choking his brother as he angled his wrist and began to bombard his sweet spot.

Celeste's eyes rolled back and just as his brother demanded his cunt started to gush. His squirt flew out of him so hard it landed on Bartholomew's stomach, soaking his uniform. He was gasping for air, allowing his brother to steal it from him with gleeful submissiveness. He was still coming, his head still thrown back when he felt Bartholomew pull out his fingers then replace them with his thick cock, slamming in with a grunt.

"No," Celeste sobbed out hoarsely, but he didn't say 'red' so he was fine.

Bartholomew let go of his throat, "Yes," he gave him a wicked grin then crushed their mouths together in a bruising kiss.

Celeste moaned as Bartholomew forced his tongue into his mouth and his cock into his cunt. He was being fucked so roughly the heavy desk actually moved.

Bartholomew ended the kiss then slapped Celeste across the face, "Fuck! You're such a perfect fucktoy. Your pink squirt hole is so tight! Like a fucking vise," he began to thrust faster to Celeste's surprise and delight. Bartholomew was so turned on he knew he wouldn't last long, "Gonna breed you, you sloppy cumdump!" He reached down and began to stroke Celeste's cock, knowing his brother couldn't be fully satisfied until he shot his cum from it.

Celeste was making incoherent noises as he was vigorously drilled with thick long brotherly cock. He loved it, every part of it: the wetness on his face from his tears, the slapping sound of their bodies joining, the splash of his slick onto his inner thighs with each inward thrust, the masculine grunts from his brother, the quick stroking of his cock. He was going to come soon so he voiced it.

"Yeah slut," Bartholomew leaned forward and nipped Celeste's earlobe, "shoot your load all over our bodies. Make us dirty. I wanna feel your cock jump."

Celeste's toes curled and he screamed out as his orgasm overtook him. It made his hearing go for a moment and his vision white out as all he could concentrate on was the powerful pulsing of his cock and the hot ropes of viscous cum landing on his thin sundress. Still coming he heard Bartholomew roar then felt his insides get blasted with his brother's thick seed. Bartholomew continued to thrust through his climax, until he worked out another pussy orgasm from his brother. His deep thrusts churned up their releases and the mixture began to froth around the drenched entrance. Finally, when the two of them finished Bartholomew pulled out of his brother slowly.

Bartholomew watched as his seed, watered down by Celeste's sweet pussy cum, oozed out of the glistening blushed hole, "Fuckin' A," he whispered and because it was one of his favorite things to do he got to his knees and began to eat out his brother.

He used his tongue to scoop out his own cum then he puckered his lips and sucked out the combined fluid. He could hear Celeste whimpering, but his brother was rolling his hips, urging him on. So he did, lapping away the clear liquid marbled with his warm white cum. He closed his eyes and slowed down, wanting to savor the moment. The flavor.

Celeste fell back slowly to lay on the desk, he draped an arm over his eyes as he enjoyed letting Bartholomew clean him out. He felt his brother's thick fingers pull him apart so he could push the tip of his tongue back into his hole. Over and over again until he was tongue fucking him slowly. Celeste moaned and rocked his hips as his brother drank from him. When Bartholomew was done he squeezed the mound with his broad hand then stood.

Celeste looked up at his brother and whispered, "You're always so rough with me."

Bartholomew looked worried for a moment, "Was it too much?"

"Oh goodness no," Celeste smiled, "I like the contrast between you and Lawrence."

Bartholomew let out a breath, "Don't scare me like that! You know I don't actually want to hurt you right?"

Celeste sat up, hair disheveled, sweat on his brow and cum all over his sundress, "I do know," he leaned in and kissed his brother and tasted himself on his lips, "but now that you've hate fucked me can we be done with you ignoring me?"

"I didn't hate fuck you," Bartholomew grumbled.

"Please," Celeste ignored his brother's pouty face, "I don't want to go to sleep with you still angry at me."

Bartholomew's brows furrowed, "Dammit. Already?"

"I've been awake longer than I've ever been before. So yes," Celeste chuckled, "already."

12