Celeste Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bartholomew hugged his brother, "I'm going to miss you. I love you. And yeah, we're cool."

"Wonderful," Celeste smiled as he hugged his brother back.

~*~

"There you are Connor!" Celeste was smiling at the human.

When Connor turned around he saw the god of lust bounding up to him, his hair in disarray and his peach sundress covered in dried cum. He cocked a brow with a smirk, "Been busy I see."

"Oh yes," Celeste laughed, "your love and Bartholomew took great care of me!"

"Together? And I missed watching it?"

"No no, one at a time," Celeste stepped closer to Connor, "I told them I needed to hibernate soon so they gave me proper goodnights," he draped his arms over the human's shoulders.

Connor smirked, "Can I give you a proper goodnight as well?" He asked.

"It's why I sought you out handsome," Celeste gave him a sultry grin.

They walked towards Connor's room hand in hand while Celeste told him all about how Lawrence and Bartholomew used him. By the time they were at the door they were both half hard. They stepped into Connor's room and Celeste wasted no time in spinning him around to land a kiss to his lips. Connor was quick on the uptake and wrapped his arms around the tall god and kissed him back passionately. Their tongues caressed and stroked one another until Connor had to pull away for air.

Connor gasped, "Fuck you're good at that."

"I better be," Celeste chuckled. He gave Connor a quick kiss to his temple then slid out of his sundress. He was going to go to the bed but Connor stopped him.

Connor took his wrist and led him into the huge walk-in closet. There he stripped as well then guided them down to the carpet where they sat in front of the floor to ceiling mirror. He sat behind Celeste and looked over his shoulder as he pulled the god's legs apart. His inner thighs were still glazed with his pussy juice and glistened in the bright overhead light. He had reverted to his true self so his balls hung low, resting on the soft carpet.

"So, your brothers get your pussy but I don't?" Connor cocked a brow as they looked at each other in the mirror.

Celeste chuckled then changed for him as well. The plush sex was back, petals already parted due to his position on the floor and leaking clear.

"Beautiful," Connor smiled, "I really love how this looks with your cock and pussy sharing space. It's hotter than it has any right to be," he watched himself through the mirror as he reached down and used one hand to pry the lips further apart.

And there they sat, just watching Celeste's gaping hole drool onto the floor. Connor didn't seem to be in a hurry, enjoying watching the god's body react to being observed.

"You always get so wet," finally Connor moved, sliding two fingers into Celeste. The inner walls squeezed the digits, "fuck it's so hot inside and look at this," he used his other hand to stroke the stiff clit, "it's so hard it's popped from the hood on its own."

Connor worked both fingers slowly inside Celeste's pussy until he saw thin white precum dribble from the piss slit at the tip of Celeste's cock, "You're so fucking pretty, I can't even," Connor tugged the clit then began to stroke the god's dick loving the sound of Celeste's soft sigh.

Connor languidly started to finger fuck him. He went as deep as he could, loving the way the inner walls felt gripping his fingers like they didn't want to let him go. He stayed this way for a while, stroking the impressive cock while he plunged in and out of Celeste's cunt. Once Celeste was panting he released the god's cock and reached up to pluck at a nipple. It immediately stiffened and Celeste let out a soft moan. Connor tried to keep up a slow pace as he caressed the hard pink nipples and moved his fingers (now up to three) in and out of Celeste, but he was losing the battle. The more he felt Celeste tremble against him and leak pussy juice the hornier Connor got. His finger pounding sped up until he could hear wet juicy sounds coming from between Celeste's legs and there were less and less breaks between Celeste's moaning.

Celeste tried to close his eyes to enjoy the sensations, but Connor whispered for him to watch. So he did and seeing his body this way, his throbbing cock and moist cunt, sent a wave of euphoria over him. He liked the way he looked like this and the sexual power it afforded him. He reached down and pulled his lips apart so he could have a better look at Connor's questing fingers and he let out a long moan of approval.

Connor was looking at Celeste through the mirror to make sure the god was still looking at himself being played with. Connor would look too every once in a while, still ridiculously turned on by the dual genitals of the god of lust. He removed his fingers and a small arc of fluid left Celeste's pussy to sprinkle onto the carpet. And while it wasn't the strong, copious squirting the god has during a full orgasm it was still sexy and made Connor's desire grow.

Connor was still fondling Celeste's nipples, pulling and plucking at them and loving the way they stood at attention straining for more. He flicked one with his finger and heard Celeste's soft gasp of surprise and Connor took that time to grip Celeste's cock and start stroking it again. They watched together as precum beaded at the tip of the cockhead and clear nectar trickled from between the spread labia.

Connor reached down and rubbed his hand all over Celeste's pussy, gathering as much liquid onto his palm as he could then brought it back up to use as lube as he began to stroke the steely erection again. The action made Celeste jolt as the now smoother glide made him feel even better. His eyes grew wide as he watched Connor's hand as it twisted and pulled at his cock. It was so hot, watching his body be manipulated while he could feel the tingles and ripples of pleasure rush through him. His vagina was sucking at nothing since Connor's other hand was still at his nipples. It was so strange watching his hole dribble without being touched. He had left a pretty big puddle between his legs and he idly wondered what effect it would have on the carpet.

Celeste spread his legs further and reached down with both hands and pulled his lips apart more. They were so slippery he almost couldn't get a firm grip. His thick jutting clit was coated with slick pussy juice and Celeste fought the urge to touch it. He looked absolutely pornographic with his legs in a near split, dripping pussy pried open, hard cock being stroked and his precum being squeezed out of him with each upward twist of Connor's hand. His nipples were still puckered from pleasure and he could feel the familiar itch of them wanting to leak his milk. He wanted to pinch them and feel the warm milk dribble onto his chest, but he finally had a good hold on his sex and didn't want to risk losing it.

Connor kissed Celeste's neck then whispered, "Ride me," then he moved just enough to expose his cock, "I want your pussy."

Celeste nodded though his eyes never left his held open folds. He shifted, still keeping hold of his lips as he sank down onto the human's ready dick. They both let out long moans.

"Fuck yeah," Connor let out a breath, "look at that, makes your clit look even bigger, sticking out like that," he reached down and stroked it a few times then his expression changed and he said excitedly, "when you wake I want to watch Lawrence fuck you while I nibble and suck on your clit."

"Guh," Celeste grunted as he felt a shot of arousal attack his cunt, "would you? Please?"

"Absolutely. Now be a good boy and start moving," Connor tweaked Celeste's clit, "go fast, I want to see you sweat."

Celeste nodded his head then began to use his thighs to slide up and down Connor's pussy slicked pole, "Oh fuck," he gasped out as he felt himself bottom out and gobble up the thick cock.

As Celeste began to find his rhythm he was mesmerized by what he saw in the mirror. His rosy spread sex was splashing cunt cream onto their thighs with each downward stroke. His hard cock waved lewdly and flung precum over his stomach. The muscles of his thighs flexed with each bounce and Celeste couldn't help but find the view sexy even if it was himself. He reached up and began to pull at his nipples until they started to produce rivers of milk down his chest.

Connor leaned back on his palms and watched Celeste in the mirror ride him. He loved this position; he could look down and see Celeste's clenched ass working over him or look at the mirror and see his blissed out expression and sloppy cunt. He could feel his climax building, Celeste was so tight and hot inside and he knew how to roll his hips with each downward impaling. Connor sat up and took Celeste's cock in hand and started up a matching pace as he jerked him off. The fingers of his other hand started to pluck and pull at Celeste's large clit again.

There were too many sensations all at once for Celeste. His body felt overheated and his orgasm was right on his tail. He could feel the familiar tingle of his toes and the building pressure in his abdomen. He was going to come hard and he was looking forward to it. He sped up just a bit more with a cry, dropping forward to lay his hands flat on the ground so he could get more leverage to slam his pussy up and down on Connor's satisfying cock. He lowered his head as he moved, their joining bodies making a deep clapping sound with each downstroke.

"No, watch!" Connor gasped out.

Celeste lifted his head quickly and looked at himself. Folded as he was in this position he was closer to the mirror so he could see the sweat on his brow and the way his nipples leaked milk onto the carpet. His mouth was hanging open, his tongue sticking out just a bit. His sapphire eyes looked lost, hazy to mindless lust. He looked down further and saw his cock, so rigid it pointed right at the mirror with a thin line of clear precum oozing from the tip to the floor.

"Oh fuck oh fuck," Connor groan, "I'm coming! Oh Fuck!" He erupted inside of Celeste before his sentence was even done.

Celeste felt the hot spurts painting his pussy's inner walls and the feeling is what sent him over too. His cock shot out his seed and it splattered against the mirror. He kept moving even as his cock continued to coat the mirror with cum. His pussy tightened and started to squirt down onto Connor's lap, the strong contractions forced out some of the human's cum as well. The sounds were outrageously nasty, slapping wet squelches with the occasional vibrating queef seemed to echo around them as they moaned and cried out their pleasure.

Too soon for Connor his orgasm began to settle down. He could feel his cock softening, but Celeste was still riding him. A few more movements from Celeste and he slipped out. Cum and pussy juice poured out of the god, making even more of a mess than they already had. Celeste fell forward in a tired heap, uncaring that some of his body was rubbing against the soaked carpet.

"That was wonderful," Connor whispered. He smiled when Celeste's answer was just a contented sounding hum.

He didn't know how long they stayed that way, but Celeste finally sat up, unfolded himself and rolled off of Connor's thighs to lay on the floor. Celeste closed his eyes and felt his hibernation envelope him before he could warn Connor.

~*~

"I think he's out out," Connor was cleaned and dressed looking down at a still naked but wiped down Celeste sleeping on his closet floor.

Bartholomew chuckled, "He's adorable."

"That he is," Lawrence reached down and scooped up his brother. He held him bridal style as he made his way to the bathroom.

The three of them all washed the god of lust; Lawrence his body, Connor his hair and Bartholomew the genitals which had gone back to his natural state of just his cock and balls. Once washed he was wrapped in a plush towel then Bartholomew carried him to his room. Lawrence picked out a gauzy robe and the two of them worked at getting Celeste's limp arms through the sleeves. Finally in his bed they covered him with his blanket. Each gave him a peck to the lips then stepped from the room after shutting off the light.

And there Celeste would sleep, clean, warm and comfortable for 30 days.

12