Celeste Series Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bartholomew let out a deep, hardy laugh. He didn't seem offended. Instead, he gave his brother a knowing look then said, "Have fun," with a smirk then walked away.

I looked after him worried, "I didn't mean..."

"Do not fret, he was amused," Lawrence reached out and touched my face with a smile, "shall we?"

He sounded so confident that I was immediately calmed. I nodded and took his hand and we walked out into the middle of the room.

Dancing with Lawrence was nice, we swayed slowly, regardless of the tempo of the music playing. A lot of the songs and compositions were my favorites, but Torsten had added some music that was clearly period pieces to appeal to some of the gods. I placed my head on Lawrence's chest and enjoyed the comfort I felt there. It occurred to me that I had never been happier than when I was here. Not just with Lawrence, but here in this space, with calming deities that delighted in showing me their gifts and cultivating mine.

There was a pause in the music and I told Lawrence I was hungry. He said he would go find his brother and I watched him walk away. He was stopped by a god who was just as muscular as Bartholomew, but with a gentler smile and dark hair. He said something that made Lawrence nod and touch his shoulder. The god tried to speak more but either Lawrence didn't notice or didn't care because he just started to walk away. The god looked after him and his expression was hard to read, but he looked to be a mix of disappointment and longing.

I made my way to the gigantic spread of food that was along one wall. I found all of my favorite treats, even some foods from restaurants I liked back home. I gorged myself and laughed, meeting new gods and endearing a lot of them to me. They were finally beginning to understand that Lawrence hadn't demanded I stay or refused to return me and that in turn made them respect Lawrence's decision more about keeping me at his side.

The night wore on, the revelry never seeming to wane. I was getting exhausted though. I had eaten too much and danced too long and I could feel my body giving up. I found a bench along one wall and collapsed onto it with a heavy 'oof'. My eyes were drooping and I couldn't seem to stop yawning.

A beautiful god suddenly stood before me, she had a huge mane of curly blonde hair. She was smiling sweetly as she knelt down, "Do you need help getting to your room? You need to sleep."

"No no I'm fine," I smiled back.

"I'm Shyla," she giggled, "god of slumber," she stood and held out her hand.

I chuckled taking her hand and standing, "No pulling one over on you huh?"

She laughed, "Not really."

"I feel bad though," I worried my bottom lip with my teeth, "Torsten threw this party for me...I shouldn't be the first one to leave..."

Her eyes grew wide, "Oh! He didn't tell you!" She shook her head, "He's the god of celebration...his parties last for days."

"What?" I know I looked shocked, "Well then, yes I'm going to bed!"

She laughed again, it was really cute, "Good! Come now," she took a step, "I'm assuming you are staying with Lawrence?"

"I actually have my own room, but now that you've said his name I should probably say goodnight to him..." I looked around the vast space and had no idea how I would find him in here, mingling among the gods, "Umm..."

"Leave it to me," Shyla looked over her shoulder and said calmly, "Lawrence, I need you."

The god of rebirth suddenly stepped out from behind two other gods on the dance floor and started walking towards us. He wasn't there before. Sometimes the gods' magic still amazed me.

"Yes," he looked at us.

"Connor is tired," Shyla placed my hand into Lawrence's.

"Ah," he smiled down at me, "of course. Shall we? And thank you Shyla."

She nodded to him and waved to me then swept into the crowd, a graceful twirl of gold and gauzy white satin.

Lawrence and I stepped into the hall and immediately the music couldn't be heard. My ears felt fuzzy as they adjusted.

"Did you have fun?" Lawrence asked me.

"So much!" I laughed, "I ate way too much! Met so many gods!"

"I'm glad," he squeezed the hand he was holding.

He then let it go and instead wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I lay my head on his shoulder as we walked slowly back to my room.

Once there he opened the door for me and I knew if I didn't say something he would leave so I asked, "Did you have fun? I heard you don't normally attend these things," I pulled off my bow tie and unbuttoned my suit jacket.

"I did have fun," Lawrence straightened his body to face me. His eyes wandered, following my fingers as I began to undress. He continued, "and you're right. I don't normally like Torsten's elaborate parties, but this one was for you. I would have felt odd if I didn't attend."

"I'm glad you came," I lowered my tone, too tired to second guess myself. Fuck it. I was going for it, "I'm glad I got to dance with you. I liked the way you felt against me," I dropped my button up and undershirt to the floor.

Lawrence took a deep breath and nodded, "You fit perfectly in my arms."

"I love how much bigger than me you are..." I unbuttoned my pants and I saw his eyes flick down to watch. I ran my hands over my groin in a clear demonstration of what I meant by bigger.

He looked back up at me, "You only say that because I haven't hurt you yet..."

Fuck I almost moaned at that. I squeezed my slowly filling erection as my mind offered up many images of how Lawrence could hurt me. Break me.

"How do you know I don't like a little pain?" I smirked when he sucked in a breath.

I pulled my pants off and saw Lawrence's eyes widen slightly at seeing me in just my boxer briefs. I walked over to my bed and lay down on top of the covers. I gave him a once over then looked him in the eye and I was just bold enough to spread my legs a bit.

"You're tired," he actually looked compassionate despite our flirting.

"Are you telling me you don't think you can keep me awake?"

He sighed, "Connor, I—"

I cut him off, "Don't you dare leave me alone."

He cocked a brow and I saw the moment he made up his mind. His eyes narrowed then he turned to me and advanced, crawling into my bed. Literally on all fours, stalking towards me like I was prey. I felt my heart beating wildly, I never took my eyes off of him, so when he gripped the back of my head roughly and drew me into a passionate kiss I was ready for it.

His kiss felt...desperate. Like he'd been holding himself back, trying not to proposition me. Obviously I wasn't sure, but if I was right, I wanted him to know I was just as needy.

I licked the roof of his mouth and panted out, "Fucking finally."

He let out a breathy chuckle then kissed me again. His lips felt so good, so warm and soft. I moaned without meaning too, but it was such a nice kiss.

"That's it," Lawrence whispered against my skin and nipped my bottom lip.

I shivered, hearing that he was enjoying this just as much as I was intoxicated me. I wanted so much more. I ran my hands down his front, his chest felt hard underneath his glorious robe, "Please," I found a button by chance and flipped it open, "take this off."

He let out a deep groan, "Connor," his voice had a hint of a warning.

It worried me. Maybe he wasn't enjoying this after all, "I—" my voice wouldn't come. I leaned back so I could look at him.

His jade eyes were searching mine, but I didn't know what he was looking for.

I bit my bottom lip, "Do you..." I took a deep breath, "want to stop..." I know I looked disappointed, but I was too tired to school my features.

"No," Lawrence breathed, "but...do you really...I mean..." he swallowed and his eyes slid away.

I narrowed my eyes, "Lawrence...look at me," I waited until his beautiful eyes were back on me before I continued, "I want you," he still looked unsure so I gave him a soft smile and touched the side of his face gently, "fuck me."

He blinked rapidly, shocked and it made me laugh. He reached up and covered my hand then said softly, "I'm a god Connor...sleeping with me will be...different."

I smirked, "Hell yeah."

He shook his head with a soft smirk and I was so glad he didn't look confused anymore. He glared at me playfully, "What I mean is, before we get...carried away...I think you should know that some humans have been known to be...ruined...after sleeping with a god."

"Damn how big is your cock!" I made a face, "You weren't lying about hurting me huh!" I looked mortified.

He laughed and as always it was lovely, "No no Connor, I mean, they are ruined from sleeping with humans again..."

My eyes widened, "Oh."

"Yes," he tilted his head and gave me a look so kind that it somehow made him look more handsome.

If he was trying to convince me to say no to this it wasn't working. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. When we parted he looked lusty and I licked my lips then said, "Ruin me."

He let out the sexiest growl I had ever heard then pounced on me. He kissed me hard, hitting our teeth but the fierceness of it made me moan. He pulled away then without warning he ripped my underwear off. Now I was completely nude underneath this powerful god and I felt like an offering with the way he looked at me.

"You're lovely Connor," he ran both hands over my chest, "of all the people who could have read my book I'm glad it was you," he took my nipples between his fingers and twisted them, "you look delicious."

Before I could wrap my head around that he lowered his body and took my semi hard cock into his mouth. I jerked in shock, then arched my back when he began to suckle my dick until it was fully erect. Then he continued to suck, moaning and drooling all over my shaft like he was starving for it. I was rocking my hips, fucking into his mouth with no care of how desperate I looked or sounded.

"Lawrence, fuck!" I shuddered and pushed my fingers into his hair, disrupting his jewels. He pulled off with a gasp then smirked at me. I pushed my thumb into his mouth then said, "Get naked."

He blinked slowly, looking like a great cat that was about to play with his prey. I sucked in a breath as he stood, towering over me. He ran his hands down the front of his robe, it didn't even look like he was unbuttoning anything. Then he pulled the fabric open and let it fall to the floor. He was nude under all that regality with a toned slim body like an athlete. He was fucking gorgeous. Perfect. Suddenly I didn't know if I was worth the trouble.

I must have looked worried because he gave me a soft look then straddled me and whispered, "Did you already forget I said you were lovely?" I shook my head, "Good," he smiled then gave me a slow gentle kiss.

I reached out and wrapped my arms around his body, hugging him tight. This felt like a dream and I couldn't let it slip through my fingers. His lips were soft and he was skilled and for a moment I wondered how many others he'd kissed. I found that in the end it didn't matter, he was so good at making me feel special, with all his attention zeroing in on me. He would whisper how he had longed for me, how sweet I tasted and how well our bodies fit. By the end of the kiss I was trembling with desire, my hardness leaking precum against his belly.

"Connor," he whispered my name so softly I almost didn't hear him.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He gave me a small smile then ran his hand down my belly, over my erection and passed my sac until he was at my ass. His long fingers delved between the cheeks and immediately rubbed my opening. He kept looking at me, watching my expression with rapt attention. Like seeing each little change deepened his desire for me. I don't know, maybe it did, because he didn't stop gazing at me reverently as he caressed my entrance. He slipped a finger inside and I gasped, a little wide eyed at how easily he breached me. He had a knowing, smug smirk on his face and I realized there were perks to sleeping with a god.

He continued to pleasure me, penetrating me with long slow strokes of his finger. He stayed that way for a while, building up arousal in me until I was panting. With a chuckle he slipped in a second finger that easily joined the first. He looked down, seeming amused then lifted a brow and pushed in a third. I gasped and arched a bit and he lifted his head to look back at me.

"Your body is such a treat Connor," he whispered, "It will be wonderful feeling you squeeze my cock the way you are my fingers."

"Fuck," I vibrated in delight as my dick spit out a string of precum, "your...fuck...your voice..."

"My voice?" Lawrence cocked his head to the side. He looked adorable that way and also, genuinely confused.

"Yes...when you speak like that..." I could barely talk, the air leaving my lungs with each thrust of his fingers. I gathered breath and said, "you're always so proper..."

"Oh!" Lawrence let out a deep rumbling chuckle, "I see..." he leaned forward until our noses touched then he whispered, "my dear Connor," he moved and kissed my cheek, lower, over to my ear and kissed the lobe. He sped up his fingers, curling them slightly as he groaned then said, "I can't wait to fuck you."

"Shit!" I hissed out as pleasure at hearing him speak so boldly slammed into me. Shocking me into a small climax. I grit my teeth as I shot out my seed. Lawrence sat up, wide eyed as he watched me. To his credit he kept finger fucking me even as he was clearly surprised I was coming.

As I came down he slowly removed his fingers. He smirked at me and called me beautiful and I still couldn't believe it. I spread my legs in response and he shifted to settle between them. I felt his cock press against my opening and I felt myself clench, nipping the hot tip. He groaned and pressed harder.

"Connor, I'm so ready for you," he snapped his hips and the entire cockhead breached my hole.

I gasped and lifted my hips in yearning, "Yes," I whispered, "more."

"Every inch," Lawrence smiled as he began to slide his length into me.

I watched in awe as his smile dissolved into a look of pleasure. To think my human body could please a god...I was heady with arousal and humbled. He was gentle with me as he sank fully within me, he gave me a moment to adjust, though I noticed the entry was the easiest I had ever experienced and I figured his godliness had something to do with that.

"Move," I rolled my hips and felt just how full I was of him.

He let out the most gorgeous moan then started a slow sensual pace. He was mapping me, learning my body from the inside. I kept rolling my hips and letting out little moans as his languid pace built my desire for him. He was stunning with his eyes closed and lips slightly parted. He would let out long sighs every now and then and once he licked his lips then moaned. He opened his eyes and the jade looked hazy and hungry and it made me shiver in arousal. I did that to him. I made him lustful for me.

I reached up and rubbed his chest and every time I grazed his nipples his breath would hitch and his inward thrust would be a tad bit harder. I took note and began to pluck at his nipples, they were so hard, lovely little things I wanted to suck and nibble on. He let out a long moan and picked up his pace. I continued to play with him there, loving the sensitivity and his reactions.

Each of his thrusts sent rivers of power through me that warmed the center of my chest and made my toes tingle and curl. There was no discomfort, just a smooth glide that almost made me forget he had entered me without lube. I understood what he meant, how humans could be spoiled on laying with a god. Everything he did was perfect, every touch was right, every spot nudged by his cock the best. He was working me in a way I had never felt before. My thighs parted more for him and he sped up while I moaned like a whore beneath him. My cock was throbbing, the wildly stiff member leaking copious amounts of precum onto my belly. I was gasping and moaning so much my throat was going dry and I knew I'd be hoarse by the end of it.

I pulled on Lawrence's nipples and watched his eyelids flutter, "Fuck you're so gorgeous. I can't believe this is happening," I whispered up at him as I began to flick his hard nipples.

He looked down, his breathing a bit ragged, "I am glad it did," He snapped his hips and his speed increased suddenly. No longer a gradual build, it was quick and strong, making me rock and grunt with need. He let out a deep sexy sound then whispered, "I yearned for you..."

"Fuck!" I gasped and bucked my hips at his confession and felt him speed up yet again. I cried out yes and begged him to make me feel it. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his hand around my cock. He didn't have time to stroke, I just arched my back and came.

"Good, good," Lawrence praised as he stroked me through my orgasm, "dammit you're so handsome," he got to my tip and twisted and it started up another wave of pleasure. He chuckled again, "Connor, do you always come this much?"

I couldn't answer, I could barely think, but I could feel my seed and it did seem to be more than usual. The whole time he hadn't stopped moving and my insides were constricting around him as I continued to come. I felt his hand falter then he slammed his hips into me, holding his cock deep within my bowels as he released. He let out the most sensual moan I had ever heard as he filled me up with his thick hot cum. I could feel his cock pulsing with each fresh blast and I, to my shock, I whimpered in delight. Once emptied he pulled out in one swift motion and once his cockhead popped out of me I felt my open hole dribble cum from it and down the crack of my ass. His hands immediately reached for my cheeks and spread me. I watched half lidded and panting as he looked at my hole sputtering out his cum. We stayed like that for a while: me catching my breath and he looking hungrily at my messy dripping opening.

"I want to fuck you again," Lawrence spoke it calmly like he was giving the weather.

My ass fluttered in anticipation and I felt more cum ooze out. I looked up at him and moaned, "Please."

~*~

He fucked me every day for two weeks after that. Sleeping with a god meant I never got sore and he took advantage of that, sometimes fucking me more than once a day. I loved every second of it and knew by the end of day two that I could never be satisfied by a human again.

Bartholomew came to realize I would be staying so he began to speak to me more in an effort to show me, that while intimidating, he was, in fact, very kind. Though I don't think he let most of the other gods see that side of him.

I've heard of Celeste every once in a while. The brothers missed him while he was away so didn't like to speak of him much, but other gods would talk about him. Some had a countdown of his possible return. It was clear he had many who thought he was the most beautiful god, though I still couldn't see how that could be true. Lawrence was absolutely stunning.

One day when I was in my room with the two brothers I saw a flash of fabric and pale skin flitter across my doorway. I don't know why, but I instantly knew that was Celeste. I felt my heartbeat kick up, I was finally going to meet him for the first time. I was excited and expectant. But I wasn't prepared for the sight that greeted me as he stepped into my room. Fuck, they hadn't been exaggerating, he was the most beautiful of all the gods.

"Oh Lawrence," Celeste purred, "you didn't tell me he was so handsome."