Celeste Side Story: Sex Club

Story Info
Bartholomew actually takes cuntboy bro to sex club.
3.2k words
4.63
6.4k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: This is set way after the main series. Bartholomew makes good on his declaration in Part 8. Please enjoy!

Tags of Note: cuntboy, gay incest, bondage, rough sex and a little bit of male lactation at the end.

Celeste was naked and trembling, but not from being cold. He was trembling in anticipation. He couldn't believe that his brother actually did it. Bartholomew rented out a room in some human sex club, told him to strip then laid him on his back over a padded bench. He had spread his legs and shackled them down as well as his arms. There was a thick leather strap around his neck that kept his head down and his brother had pushed a lubed plug up his ass. Bartholomew remained fully dressed in a burgundy dress shirt, black vest and black slacks. He looked over his brother one more time then opened the curtain, sat in a chair beside Celeste and ate a honey crisp apple.

Celeste didn't know how much time had passed, but he could feel when people would stop and stare between his legs though he couldn't see them. A lot of them whispered, surprised that he had a cock and a cunt. Some gasped when they saw his privates. Some touched them, unsure they were real. With the way he was spread Celeste's pussy lips were parted so some stroked up and down the slit. One pressed his finger inside, wiggled it a bit, then left. Celeste's cock was erect as well and some people rubbed the tip or stroked the length of him a few times. By the end of the first seven minutes he was panting and oozing precum and pussy juice.

Bartholomew didn't move from his place on the chair, just watched as people walked up to his brother to make sure they wouldn't abuse the privilege. He looked up when a slight man pointed and asked if he could touch him.

"Please," Bartholomew smirked.

The man knelt between Celeste's legs and pulled his lips apart further then just...stared. Celeste's inner walls clenched, eager to be touched, but the man didn't move. Celeste's pleasure was building as this human just took in the sight of his glistening sex.

The man spoke, "It's really pretty," then he leaned forward and licked it once.

Celeste jolted, startled by the action. He was practically heaving for breath with the level of aroused he was. Bartholomew cocked his head as he watched the human hold his brother open as he enjoyed the view and the taste. The human would lick Celeste every now and then, but otherwise looking seemed to be enough to keep this guy entertained. Someone else stepped up and gripped Celeste's cock.

"Oh shit, it's real!" This new fellow laughed then started to jack Celeste off.

Celeste let out a little moan, his eyes fluttering at the dual sensation of being slowly licked and quickly stroked. He closed his eyes and reveled in the attention.

A rough voice spoke, "Fuck you're unreal."

Celeste opened his eyes and looked up into the face of a third man. Celeste gave him a soft smile then let out a cry as suddenly his ridiculously large clit was sucked into a warm mouth. Celeste moaned and gasped loudly as his button was sucked. The man beside him reached down and stroked his cheek, then his lips, before pushing two fingers into his mouth and pulling his lips to the side. Celeste looked at him confused, but the man seemed to be turned on by playing with his mouth. Soon the other hand joined the first and now Celeste's mouth was full of fingers. Sometimes they rubbed his tongue, other times they pulled it.

The man used his fingers to pry Celeste's mouth open further, then he said, "Stick out your tongue."

Celeste did and the human leaned over and caught the muscle between his lips. Celeste let out a moan as his clit and tongue were simultaneously sucked. The person who had been tugging on his cock let go and moved up his body. His hand was surprisingly soft as it trailed upwards until it reached one of Celeste's tight nipples. The hand then took it between his thumb and forefinger and started to roll it slowly.

Celeste was overwhelmed by the pleasure bombarding his body. This wasn't his first foray into group sex, but it was the first time he had been tied down during it. Not being able to move and being used in any way Bartholomew felt fit, set off a different set of fireworks in his brain. His cock was twitching and leaking precum so much it was pooling around the base; his pussy was leaking more than ever so that Celeste could hear the human who was still eating him out swallowing the flow. The man at his mouth had taken to thrusting his tongue in and out making a sloppy mess that drooled from the corners of Celeste's lips.

Bartholomew stood and walked to the head of the table and looked his brother in the eye with a smirk. Celeste looked up at the handsome god of war, and even though he was gaining so much pleasure from the humans he was suddenly eager to be touched by his brother. He let out a little whimper in pleading but Bartholomew just laughed and smoothed back his hair.

Bartholomew squat and whispered into his brother's ear, "This is sexier than I thought it would be. I thought maybe I'd be jealous, but I'm not. I'm getting such a thrill out of seeing you be played with like this. I can't wait until these people make you come."

The human that had been playing with Celeste's mouth was panting now and overwhelmingly turned on. He breathlessly asked Bartholomew if he could get sucked off and the answer he got was 'by all means'.

The man wasted no time in pulling down his jeans and boxers and slapping his dick onto Celeste's lips. Celeste wasted no time in opening his mouth and licking the length that was in front of him. The man groaned then adjusted so he could press his cockhead between the god of lust's lips. Then in one quick motion he snapped his hips forward.

The slight man at Celeste's cunt stood up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He was still looking down at the spread lips when he heard Celeste gag and saw it squirt a bit. He looked up and saw that the beautiful man was being facefucked with abandon and every few hard thrusts in would make his cunt squirt. The human took his place back between Celeste's legs and started to stroke himself as he felt his face get splashed every few seconds with pussy juice.

The hard blowjob made the man at Celeste's chest start to pull on both of his nipples with a bit more force. Celeste let out moans and grunts as he was used and the wet sounds of his throat got louder. Suddenly the man pushed in deep and started to climax, pouring seed down Celeste's gullet and he didn't pull away until every drop of him had been deposited into Celeste's body. He stepped back with a 'Fuckin' A man' and started to put his dick away.

Celeste had only a moment to breathe before his mouth was stuffed again, this time with the cock of the man who had been playing with his chest. In fact, he didn't stop, he just used one hand to continue to pluck and twist Celeste's nipples while the other one held his head in place so he could fuck his mouth too.

Bartholomew stood and his cock was hard, pressing against his black slacks as he looked down at his brother's wet face and tear-filled eyes. Bartholomew wasn't sure if he ever seen Celeste look so incredibly debauched and sexy. He watched as Celeste jerked, his mouth still full of cock, and his eyes roll back. He looked up and saw that a woman had arrived and without preamble engulfed his brother's cock halfway into her mouth.

She sucked hard and Celeste screamed as best he could around the cock in his mouth and he had a pussy orgasm. His sex gushed and sprayed the slight human's face with a torrent of cum. The human rushed forward and clamped his mouth over the squirting cunt. He swallowed and swallowed as much of Celeste's clear sweet juice as he could. When it became too much he stood and jerked his cock as it got soaked in Celeste's fluid. Before he really knew what was happening he came and shot his cum directly onto Celeste's wide-open cunt just as the man in Celeste's throat came as well, giving the god a second helping of hot sperm to digest. Celeste shivered as he felt his sex get pelted with cum as he worked at swallowing down the cum filling his mouth.

All the while the woman was still sucking Celeste off. She had added her hand, not being able to get the long cock all the way into her throat. She was skilled though, twisting her wrist on the slide up and flicking her tongue over his piss slit. She lapped up his precum and squeezed the cockhead with practiced suction.

Celeste gasped as the second cock was pulled from his mouth and he licked his lips. His face was a mess, he was covered in his own spit and tears and some cum had escaped and was on his chin and cheeks. He looked up and saw his brother, still dressed, palming his crotch.

"Let me," Celeste whispered and stuck out his tongue.

Bartholomew looked down, "Not yet," then removed his hand and moved around to the side of him.

Another man came up, already stroking his cock and without a word walked between Celeste's legs and added his cum to the mess already there then left. Bartholomew cocked a brow at the display, but ultimately still thought it was hot.

Celeste jerked suddenly and his brother looked at his face concerned but saw that it was twisted in an expression of bliss. He looked over at the woman and she was clearly drinking from his brother's cock. She pulled away with a smack and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

She sashayed her way up to his front and smirked at him, "You tasted divine handsome," then she bent over and gave him a deep kiss.

Bartholomew chuckled at the 'divine' comment, if only she knew. He unbuttoned his cuffs and started to roll up his sleeves. Wordlessly he made his way over to his brother's spread thighs then began to rub his cum covered cunt. He spread him with his fingers before pushing two inside, feeding the strangers' seed as deep as he could into the dripping pussy.

Celeste moaned into the woman's mouth as he felt himself be filled. The fingers were rocking in and out of him now, stirring up his cunt cream with the cum. The woman moved away with a moan and Celeste opened his eyes just as he saw Bartholomew remove his fingers.

The woman left, walking with a seductive sway of her hips as Bartholomew stretched over his brother slowly. Celeste watched him with wide sapphire eyes and gasped when he felt Bartholomew's blunt cockhead kiss his entrance. His brother was still fully dressed, looking regal and attractive in his black vest and maroon shirt as he slowly slid inside of him.

They maintained eye contact as Bartholomew began to move. Celeste bit his lower lip and let out a long moan. As fun as it had been to be tied and used he had really been looking forward to this.

"You're so fucking hard," Celeste whispered with a tiny grin, "I think you had more fun than I did."

"Hush," Bartholomew gave him a quick peck to his lips.

The lovemaking was slow. Bartholomew's broad body dwarfed Celeste's as he thrust his hips at a languid but deep pace. Celeste arched as best he could, savoring the almost too full feeling his brother's cock made him feel as it stretched him. Bartholomew settled over his brother, uncaring of the sweat and fluids as he moved, his abdomen rubbing along Celeste's cock. The god of lust gasped softly as he felt the friction and after a few moments of this he felt his spent member start to fill with blood again.

Bartholomew leaned down and whispered against Celeste's lips, "I wanted more to use you but I grew impatient."

"I'm glad," Celeste whispered back, "I was craving your cock."

Bartholomew grunted at that and snapped his hips hard and pulled a cute yelp from Celeste.

"Untie me," Celeste moaned, "I want to touch you."

Bartholomew nodded and suddenly Celeste's bindings were gone. Celeste brought his arms around his brother and pulled him close so he could kiss him soundly on the lips. Now free he could buck his hips up to meet his brother's inward thrusts. Together they picked up the pace, going faster and faster until wet slapping noises could be heard between them. Celeste's cock was fully hard now, being stroked by the movement of Bartholomew's body. They touched foreheads and panted into each other's mouths as they fucked faster still.

Bartholomew let out a long groan then said, "Such a sloppy cunt."

Celeste moaned and bit his brother's bottom lip before whispering, "Yes."

Bartholomew snapped his hips strongly and a weaker person would have been broken. Celeste let out a scream and threw his head back. Bartholomew grunted, "Fuck you're tight. Come on," he sped up again until he was powerfucking his brother with abandon, "come on squirt on my cock."

"Oh shit," Celeste felt tears at his eyes, his brother had never fucked him this hard before and it occurred to him that if he wasn't a god Bartholomew would be doing serious damage to him with the weight and power of his thrusts. His pussy fluttered at that realization and his tears fell as the bench began to creak and scrape along the ground with their movement. His body was covered in sweat as he held on tighter, his nails digging into his brother's muscular back. He started to chant 'oh yes' over and over again and was only distantly aware that they had a crowd growing around them.

Bartholomew lowered his head into the crook his Celeste's neck and bit him there gently, just holding on as he ploughed into him. Celeste let out a cute whimper and opened his eyes wide as he felt an orgasm approaching. His pussy clamped down on his brother's cock and his body shivered, alerting Bartholomew. The god of war lifted his head and looked down at his beautiful brother.

"It's coming!" Celeste gasped out, "I'm coming!" Both of his genitals erupted at the same time. An overwhelming feeling that made him scream at the top of his lungs. His pussy gushed, absolutely drowning Bartholomew's cock and squeezing so tightly it made Bartholomew cry out. His cock spurted between them, copious amounts of cum pressing against their bodies and soiling the god of war's clothing. Celeste's body jackknifed hard and his toes curled as his climax took over full control of his senses, to an almost unbearable degree.

Bartholomew had never seen his brother come so hard before or for so long and the pleasure pain on his face was what threw him over. His balls started to pulse and soon his thick cock was shooting load after load of hot cum into his brother, filling until he was overflowing the well fucked cunt.

They both were having mind blowing orgasms that drowned out the sounds and colors around them. Floral scent filled the air around them as their skin heated up even more. It seemed to last forever and both of them were stunned at just how deep their arousal had settled. Finally there came a point where they had to come down and Celeste was almost sad to let go. He sank into the bench, he felt tired and fully sated. Bartholomew was panting above him, his strong arms shaking with the effort to not collapse on top of his brother. Celeste let out a little chuckle then whispered 'I got you' and Bartholomew succumbed to his exhaustion. Celeste embraced his brother and they both took their time catching their breath as the crowd dispersed. Celeste closed his eyes and let out a little hum of pleasure. He knew being tied in public and played with had aroused him beyond measure, but he had not anticipated the outcome being a mind numbing orgasm. Bartholomew was panting heavily against his chest and his large body covered him completely with welcomed pressure.

After a long while of relaxing Bartholomew turned his head and without a word slipped his lips around one of Celeste's pink nipples. Celeste gasped and felt his belly flip pleasantly at the sensation. Bartholomew suckled his brother until Celeste began to leak, then he drank his milk with a soft moan. Celeste could feel Bartholomew's previously soft cock began to harden within him and he rolled his hips in invitation.

Silently Bartholomew began to rock his hips and he gently fucked his brother once more as he continued to draw milk from his nipple. They moved slowly, enjoying the opportunity to feel each drag and push of Bartholomew's cock. Their orgasms built slowly, until they both climaxed with soft moans hugging one another. Bartholomew finally let Celeste's nipple go, now it was long and red, wet with milk and saliva. Bartholomew licked it then moved, pulling his dick from his brother with a slick sound. He sat up and straddled Celeste's lap.

"You're gorgeous," Bartholomew ran his fingers through Celeste's damp raven hair. He was still breathing rather hard, his eyes still a bit glassy with left over desire.

"As are you," Celeste whispered as he reached up and touched his brother's square jaw.

"Not like you," Bartholomew let out a deep sigh then murmured 'fuck it' under his breath and with a wave of his hand they were back in Celeste's opulent bedroom.

"Bartholomew!" Celeste gasped out and sat up as best he could, "There is no way the humans didn't see that!"

"I know I know," Bartholomew nodded and rolled off Celeste to flop onto his bed, "I already told Carla she has her work cut out for her."

Celeste pursed his lips, "You know that's not her job! Her memory gift is to aid humans not to be used to frivolously erase them!"

"Don't lecture me," Bartholomew closed his eyes, "I'm already anticipating an earful from her."

Celeste, not being allowed to lecture anymore slapped him on his chest. Bartholomew opened his eyes then reaching out gathered up his brother and wrestled him to the bed. Celeste wiggled to get free then started laughing when his brother gave him a raspberry against his cheek.

"Be still!" Bartholomew chuckled playfully, "I actually want to sleep for once."

Celeste gasped, "You never sleep!"

"I know," Bartholomew pulled Celeste close and spooned him, "you wore me out!"

Celeste smiled, "I really liked that...all of it I mean."

"Fuck me too," Bartholomew spoke against Celeste's hair, "I highly underestimated just how hot it would be to watch others touch you," he closed his eyes and ran a hand over Celeste's flat tummy, "nap with me?"

"Sure," Celeste closed his eyes as well.

Before long both of them were asleep, dreams full of naughty memories.