Office Perks: Happy Birthday

Story Info
Kyle gives Jason a bday gift made for his juicy nipples.
3.1k words
4.79
8.1k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Thank you all so much for the comments and favorites! I really am so happy so many of you are enjoying the story! There is no anal here, just good ol' nipple play!

"Happy birthday!"

I looked up to see both my coworker, Matthew, and my boss walking into the office. I smiled, "I can't believe you remembered!"

Matthew laughed, "We've been working together for three years now! Of course I did!" He walked around the desk to stand in front of me at my cubicle, "Here," he handed me a small, wrapped gift, a flat rectangle no bigger than 4 inches long.

"Want me to open it now?"

"Only if boss man doesn't write me up for being inappropriate at work!"

Kyle and I both lifted our brows, but Kyle was the one to speak first, "I promise nothing!" He was grinning good-naturedly though.

"Open it!" My coworker was already laughing.

I pulled away the paper and saw it was a magnet. I had to flip it over, it was pink, with glitter letters that read: Thick Thighs Save Lives.

I burst out laughing. Of course I had heard that saying before, but I never thought I'd own anything with it on it. Kyle chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh my God," I grinned looking up at Matthew, "thank you, that's amazing!" I held up the magnet, "Gonna put this on the fridge when I get home!"

"Anyway," Matthew was still smiling as he took his hand from behind his back and handed me a card, "here's your real gift."

"Oh?" I took it and opened it straight away. Inside was a nice card that said that while we may be coworkers we still became friends and a gift card for $20 to the local sports store.

Matthew explained, "I don't know if you work out at home or just go to the gym, but this place has a cool weight section and they sale vitamins and supplements and all that shit."

At the word 'supplement' I couldn't help but glance at Kyle. He was smirking and I realized we were both thinking about my milky side effect from taking one a few weeks ago.

I cleared my throat and waved the card, "No this is perfect, I go to this place a lot," I smiled at Matthew, "there is actually a bench I've had my eye on so this is gonna go towards that. Thank you!"

Matthew blushed and just nodded once at me and not for the first time I thought he looked adorable. Kyle reached his hand out and handed me an envelope. Inside was the standard company card. Mass produced with the company logo on the wrapping that was on the gift printed on the front. Inside it said the same thing it always said: thanks for choosing the company, you're an asset, blah blah blah, with four hours of PTO as a gift. PTO that I already knew I was getting and had put towards taking the next two days off so I'd have a four day weekend.

"Now, this one is from me," Kyle handed me a second card.

Opening it I found a gift card to a health food store. I smiled up at him and said thanks. It was a store I shopped at a lot. I put both gift cards in my wallet and put the magnet on the metal part of my cubicle.

Kyle spoke again, "So what are your plans for tonight?"

He already knew my plans, but it was good to ask, helped with the illusion that we weren't dating. Matthew sat on my desk as he awaited my answer as well.

"Dinner with my brother," I smiled, "we have a tradition of finding a restaurant neither of us has ever been to and eating there. Sometimes we find some gems, but other times..." I chuckled then made a face, "not so much."

They both chuckled then left my desk. We all worked silently for a few hours, I working on a new account. My phone alerted me to a text message so I looked at it.

You look nice today. New suit?

I smiled and glanced over at Kyle's window before I answered Yes. No underwear too.

Fuck, I don't need that image at work.

;)

Menace

I smirked Only with you

Have you done what I asked?

Yes Sir. I haven't touched myself all week.

Good. You'll be rewarded tonight. That wasn't your only birthday gift...

I felt myself blush, but put my phone face down and went back to work. The day seemed to take forever, just as the rest of the week had. I hadn't realized how much I looked forward to Kyle touching me at lunch until I haven't had it for four days. Then the weekend hit and though I knew we wouldn't meet up he wouldn't even allow us to sext each other. To say I was frustrated and desperate would be an understatement. But I knew it was all part of his big birthday plan. It was the first time either of us has had a birthday since we started seeing each other. I told him it wasn't a big deal, but he wanted to make it special. Five o'clock really couldn't come fast enough.

I hadn't lied though, so even when five o'clock came I still had to meet up with my brother for my birthday dinner. I had given Kyle my key, in case he wanted to set up things before I got home. I had told my brother that I had plans after dinner and he was accommodating, not taking up too much of my time. The place we picked was pleasant and the food was wonderful. He gave me a golden watch and tickets to a play I had mentioned I wanted to see a few times before, then we said our goodbyes. When I got into my car I texted Kyle:

I'm on my way home.

I'm here.

It took everything in me not to speed through every traffic light.

Once home I took a minute to gather myself before I went inside. Kyle was on my couch in pajama pants and a tee shirt reading a book. It looked so natural I felt a lump in my throat temporarily. No. Nope brain. Do NOT go there! I walked over and gave him a kiss to the cheek and he let out a hum. His minimal reaction, like we did this everyday, made it feel more domestic so I quickly rushed to my room to get out of my suit finally.

I heard him get up so I wasn't surprised when he sat on the edge of my bed. I have been naked in front of him countless times, but for some reason, him just sitting there watching made me feel a bit shy. Never the less I continued until I was nude then I turned to face him.

He gave me a once over then told me to come sit next to him. I walked over, fully aware of his eyes never leaving my swinging cock, then sat down next to him. I sat a bit stiffly unsure of what his plans were. He reached over and placed a hand on my thigh and rubbed back and forth, down to my knee and all the way up to the juncture of my thigh and groin.

"You have a magnificent body," he whispered as his hand lowered and he ran his fingers over my cock. He lingered there, stroking the side and rubbing the tip until I was semi hard.

"Thank you," I whispered back, feeling my body heat rise.

He hummed then moved his hand, up and over my abdomen then higher still to my massive pecs. He found my nipple and gave it a squeeze and it instantly hardened. He tugged it gently then rolled it between two fingers, he pinched it and rolled it again.

I watched him with growing warmth as he took his time with my nipple. Playing with the one made the other stand up and now both were hard as stone. Going almost a full 7 days of not having them touched made them extra sensitive and I had to bite my lower lip to stop myself from begging. The one being plucked was sending bolts of pleasure straight to my cock and soon that too was hard, jutting up between my legs.

"I can never get enough of you," Kyle spoke softly as he moved his hand over to my other nipple while his lips closed over the one he had been touching.

I let out a gasp as he began to suck one and squeeze the other languidly. He was taking his time, savoring the feel of me and that's when I realized he had been looking forward to this just as much as I. I placed my hands behind me and leaned back a bit, sticking my chest out to show him just how much I loved being touched there.

Kyle pulled away briefly to compliment me again before he used his tongue to lap at my thick nipple. The difference in sensation made me tremble and I closed my eyes. The fingers at my other nipple began to flick it, sending sparks of desire through my body to settle heavy in my belly. Both of my tips were straining towards him, tingling so much with pleasure that my cock had begun to leak. He started to suck me again and I let out a sharp sound and he chuckled at my reaction. He continued for a while longer until I was panting with need before he finally pulled off with a smack.

He took a deep breath then stood and I saw that he was hard, his erection making a tent of his pajama pants. I wanted to reach out and touch him, maybe mouth him through the cloth, but something told me that he wanted to be in charge tonight so I didn't move. I saw him reach into his pocket and pull out a small box. He held it out to me and told me to open it.

I took the box and pulled it open. Inside were two pink bulbous looking things I had never seen before. They looked almost like rigid balloons with a wide mouth and they were no bigger than the palm of my hand.

I looked up at Kyle confused, "I don't know what these are...um...but thank you?"

Kyle chuckled then reached into the box and took the pink things out. He knelt before me and directed me to spread my legs. My dripping cocktip swayed with the movement and I watched as Kyle shifted his knees to get closer to me. He took one of the bulbs and squeezed it then he reached up and covered my large nipple with the wide mouth. Then he slowly released the hold he had and the pink object used suction to latch onto my nipple. I looked down wide eyed as he did the same to my other nipple. Then to my astonishment he took hold of both of them and squeezed and let go twice, each time the action was preformed my nipple was sucked, but the vacuum seal didn't let my nipple return to it's natural size. I moan at the feel of the stretch. He was plumping them, making my already large nipples even thicker. He wiggled the bulbous tool until he broke the seal. When he pulled them away I let out a gasp.

I had never seen my chest like this before. My dark nipples were not only thicker, but longer too, sticking out from my chest a little under the length of my thumb. I couldn't believe they could look more indecent than they already do.

Kyle placed the pink toys beside me with wide eyes then he said, "Fuck, this is even better than I imagined..." he reached up and gripped both of them then began to stroke them with his thumb and forefinger.

I watched in amazement as he was essentially jacking off my nipples. Having been stretched they were even more sensitive and I started to let out soft mewling noises and rolling my hips. Every now and then my cock would bounce off Kyle's chest.

He stopped his movements then picked up the suction cups again. Placing them back over me he pumped me up some more. I let out a long moan as my cock leaked more precum. The tingle felt divine each time the toy pulled on my nipples. Then more pleasure was granted to me when Kyle popped off the bulbs and started to stroke my nipples again. He did the action a third time, this time plumping me up to the longest I had been yet. This time though when he removed the toy he wrapped his lips around my nipple and gave it good hard suck.

I cried out, throwing my head back as a rush of hot need swept over me and made my body quake. I rocked my hips as Kyle continued to taste me. My nipple felt so long and the pleasure rushing through me at the new sensation was almost overwhelming.

I looked down and watched as Kyle slowly leaned back, his lips dragging along the thick elongated tip. Sparks of heat shot out from around the throbbing peaks and at one particularly hard suck precum spurt from my straining erection staining Kyle's shirt.

He pulled away with a loud wet smack that made me shiver with residual tingles. He grunted then stood and pushed his pajama pants down. His cock sprang out and he gripped it with a moan. Before I could really take in the beautiful view he was pressing the slit against the tip of my long nipple.

We both made a sound as he began to rub his cockhead all around my stiff nipple, sliding it side to side and up and down, making the turgid peak sway and bounce. I was breathing hard as I reached down and gripped my cock and started to stroke myself. I watched as Kyle's precum smeared all over my chest as he dragged his dick from one nipple to the other. I sped up my stroking as Kyle's rubbing became more frantic. He was panting now as he masterbated himself on my thick hard nipples. He let out a long moan as he reached down and pinched my other nipple tightly. The sudden mixture of pleasure pain made my balls draw up and I realized with a shock that I was very close to orgasm. I told Kyle I was close and with a grunt he stopped moving his erection and rested the cocktip against one of my still swollen nipples and started to speed up his stroking.

"Fuck," Kyle gasped out, "I'll never tire of your fat tits and these slutty nipples!" He licked his lips and grunted again, "I knew I'd love to see them like this," he plucked the one not being jostled around by his dick, "plump," he plucked it again, "long and ready to be sucked," he kept hold of it and rolled it between his fingers as he stroked his cock faster and faster, "God baby I'm about to come!"

"Me too!" I sounded breathless as I tugged on my meaty cock. I jerked myself roughly, loving the tightness I felt in my balls and the pressure on my dick. I felt my climax coming upon me so I leaned back suddenly. Kyle stumbled a bit, being taken off balance by my body no longer being there. Still he stood over me as I gave my cock three more pulls before I was coming. I aimed as best I could, coating my broad chest in my hot creamy cum. I felt it splattering on me and splash when it hit it underside of my huge pecs. I was gasping for air, still coming, when I felt the bed dip. I opened my eyes to see that Kyle had placed a knee on the bed and was leaning over me. He slapped his dick down hard over my chest, making my nipple jiggle.

He took up stroking himself but he had been on edge for a while so it didn't take much longer for him to come. He had been pent up too, apparently he had been holding off for this night as well because his cock shot out a stream of cum so powerful that it blasted me in the face. I opened my mouth reflexively and closed my eyes as Kyle showered me in his seed, as he aimed some of it at my throat and some at my nipples and chest.

"Shit! Fuck fuck!" Kyle's eyes were mere slits as he twisted his hand and worked his dick through his mighty orgasm as he watched it paint my body. As he started to taper off I leaned forward and sucked his cockhead between my lips, "Fuck!" He reached down and squeezed both my nipples, pulling until I was whimpering around his cock as it sputtered the last few drops onto my tongue.

Kyle released my chest then staggered back gasping for air. He ran his hand through his hair and looked down at me. He seemed to be memorizing the look of my body covered in cum. He reached down and picked up the small pumps and before I could say anything he placed them back over my nipples and squeezed. I shuddered at the sensation and let out a soft moan. He let go and let the pumps stay attached to my nipples. He reached over and flicked the pink toys and I gasped out, overstimulated.

He looked down at me hungrily, like he wanted to play more, but he was too spent right now after such a powerful orgasm. He fingered the pink bulbs before he gave them two more squeezes that felt like stings to my nipples and made them hot. He slowly peeled the pumps away, taking some cum from my chest with it. We both looked at my fat abused tits, covered in cum and sweat.

Kyle gave me a smile, "You're so sexy."

I felt a blush as I looked up at him. My nipples tingled and throbbed as they slowly started to sink back down to their original size. I smiled back and said, "Thank you for my gift. I had a lot of fun with them."

"As did I," his smile grew bigger and he looked so cute when he said, "Happy birthday."