Celeste SnowFox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cool, and her feet touched Marble floors. She closed the door behind her, and let her eyes adjust. She drew in her breath. Pooh's house was magnificent. Her eyes were wide, taking in the décor. The structure of the house was stone. At the end of the room, was a great staircase that split to the right and left, and a stained-glass window was the centerpiece of the great foyer. There were doors to various rooms. Her heart raced as she took a few tentative steps forward. She was drawn to the staircase. She chose the staircase to the right. Once she reached the top, she entered the room.

It was empty.

Hmmm. She made her way across the room, and out into the hall way, circling around the other side. She entered the next room.

It was empty as well. She exited the room and went down the staircase and back to the foyer. Hmmm. It's as if he wasn't finished with it yet. She decided to try the first door on her left. She explored the various rooms, noting it was rather like a maze. She exited and crossed the foyer to the other side. She wound her way through several doors, then found her way to the top of a set of stairs that led to the basement.

Slowly, she made her way down the stairs. As she reached the end of the stairs, she found herself in a library of sorts. She walked around the area, but the only way to go further inside the room, appeared to be through a window nestled in the bookcases. How odd, she thought. She peeked through the window, but it was rather dark. Celeste couldn't resist. Her curiosity once again was getting the best of her. (And may kill the cat if she's not careful!) She giggled at the pun as she thought it.

With one deft leap, she went through the window, and landed on the other side. There was a set of tables with food to her right. It was dark, with black walls and flooring. She made her way further, and rounding a corner, she arrived in a room that stopped her in her tracks.

This was the True Dungeon. Stonework and dark walls again dominated the room. Very little furniture was there, but the items that were, made her breath catch in her throat.

The first thing that caught her eye was a table in the center of the room. It was the sort that you would see in a hospital during surgeries. There was a metal working station next to it. Red hot coals were burning in the furnace, and metal working instruments scattered on the workstation. There were other various weapons and devices scattered around the area.

Sitting to the left of the table was a cage. Celeste's heart beat hard in her chest. She was afraid of what she would find next but couldn't stop herself from moving forward. She entered the next room.

There was a four-poster bed in the center towards the back of the room. A chair was placed beside the bed. From the position and proximity, it was obviously Poohbear's chair for watching, or directing what was taking place on the bed.

Pooh's room at the FC house paled in comparison to his Private Estate. And this is unfinished.

Celeste knew now that she was in way over her head. She only dabbled in bdsm. This was the living quarters of a true Master. Fear grew in her belly, and she knew she could not be caught here!

She turned to run.

Standing in the doorway, leaning casually against the wall, was Poohbear's Tummy.

Celeste jumped, and started to back away. In a few quick steps, he covered the distance between them, and caught her by the wrists. He backed her up until she was pressed against the wall. Pooh pressed his body tight against her and tipped her face up. He clicked his tongue at her. "Leaving so soon, Tiger?" He smiled. Then, he kissed her hungrily, and deep, taking her breath away. He took her wrists, and pinned them over her head, while he pinned her body with his.

"Tsk. Tsk. Trespassing again? It seems like this Tiger hasn't learned her lesson and requires another." With gleaming eyes, he took a pair of handcuffs from his belt, and clapped them on her wrists, so she would be restrained quickly.

"Oh No! No, no, no"... Celeste struggled to break away, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...". Poohbear chuckled. And again, pinned her wrists above her head. His face was close, his mouth inches from hers. "Oh, Yes! Yes, you did. You meant every step," Poohbear stated.

He grabbed the chain between the handcuffs and walked her quickly to the side of the bed. She tried to break free, but Pooh pulled her arms above her head, and attached a clip to the cuffs, which was attached to a chain hanging from the top of the posters of the bed.

Then he stepped back and observed his captive. Poohbear smiled. Celeste's heart dropped into her stomach. He was so beautiful, with the confidence of a Master.

His lips close to her ear, he whispered, "I have a little secret as well," he said, then moved his lips to hers as he kissed her again, silencing her protests... "It seems my Tiger has taken the bait and fallen right into my trap."

Celeste paled, as she gasped. "Mhmmm. That's right, Celeste. I knew you would come. I knew if you didn't see me, you would come looking. In fact, you came sooner than expected. My house isn't finished yet."

Wait.

He knew I would come.

Celeste stopped fighting and looked at him. "Hmmmm. How did you know I would come?"

"Because," he said, "You want a Master."

He kissed her again, speaking ardently against her mouth. "But, you couldn't bring yourself to submit, and ask outright. You needed to be captured." He kissed her throat, and her jaw... That's why you ensured you would get my attention."

Now, he turned her face up to meet his gaze. "Sneaking into my room. Stealing my slave and having your way with him. Then, entering my house, uninvited." He kissed her hard, and deep. "You want me to make you submit. You also want to be punished. But, not just anyone can punish a Tiger. You need a Master. And, my little play thing... I'm all too happy to oblige."

Celeste's knees buckled, and Pooh caught her, then lifted her so her legs wrapped around him, as he pressed her against the poster of the bed. He undid his pants and slipped her panties to the side. He thrust in hard, and she cried out. He kissed her and bit her lip.

He continued thrusting, hard and fast. She couldn't silence her moans. He continued to hold her hips tight, and thrust hard in rhythm, and she was overwhelmed with need. The tension and build up from the week with his absence, and her constant thoughts of him and his beautiful slave had her peaking in moments. She threw her head back, arched up as she cried out in release. She heard Pooh moan and shudder in his own release. His hand moved under her to keep her propped up, and he yanked her hair back, as he kissed her throat, then bit her neck. She cried out again. He held her firmly against the post with his body. "Mmmmm," he murmured. "I shall enjoy breaking you." He pulled out and his cum dripped on the floor.

He let her legs back on the floor and put himself away. He walked to the other room. As her breath began to normalize, and her heart rate began to lessen, her head began to clear. She took in her situation. She began to realize how vulnerable she was.

Celeste was now afraid. She took that moment to look at her wrists, to see if there was any way of escaping the cuffs. She wiggled her hands, twisted and pulled.

She managed to get one hand almost through the cuff, when she heard Poohbear growl behind her. He grabbed her arm, and pulled the cuff back onto her wrist, and tightened it roughly. She turned to look at him. He had taken his shirt off and had thrown a long leather whip on the bed. A knife laid next to it. "Wha..." she started to say, and he grabbed her by her hair, jerking her head back. He kissed her roughly, and then placed a gag in her mouth. He turned Celeste, so she was facing away from him, and he placed a blindfold over her eyes.

She couldn't speak, and she couldn't see. She cried out, but only muffled sound came out. She backed away from him, but he grabbed her, and moved her to the center of the bed frame, so there was no post or place to feel somewhat protected. She realized then that there was a cable wire across the top of the bedposts, so he could move her wherever he wanted.

"You best stay still, Tiger," he murmured against her ear. She then felt the cold blade against her back. She heard the fabric of her dress tear as he ran the blade down it. Once a good enough section was torn, she heard him set the blade down, and he continued tearing it off her body. Her body jerked with each tear, until she felt it break completely away, and heard it drop to the floor.

She felt the blade again at her left hip, and he snapped her panties off, one leg then the other.

She was completely naked, and exposed. Celeste started shaking. She then heard the crack of the whip. She shook her head, and muffled protests, fighting against her restraint. Then, she felt the stinging pain of the whip across her back.

She cried out in pain. She heard the whip snap back. Then it came down again. She cried out again. And her back arched and flexed. The whip cracked again and came back down across her back.

She cried out and tried to move away. She moved as far to the back as she could, turning her back. She heard him chuckle.

Then she heard the whip crack as it came down on the front of her thigh. Her legs buckled, and her full weight was on the cuffs holding her wrists. She felt horrible pain in her wrists, which forced her to stand again. She twisted, and turned, trying to get away.

She heard the whip crack again, and it came back down, this time it hit her side. She cried out in anguish, and now began to sob. The whip cracked again, and it came back down on her thigh. She twisted back around, facing away with her back to him again. The whip cracked and came back down across her bottom. Her body was trembling now, and her cries were constant.

Then, she heard him walk up behind her. She felt his fingers trace the welts raised on her back. His hands traveled down her back to her bottom. He crouched down, and let his tongue slowly trace the welts on her ass. She shuttered. The pleasure mixed with the pain was incomprehensible. How could she feel any pleasure at all? She felt his teeth nip her ass, and it sent shivers up her spine.

She heard him step away, and then come back. She felt a shocking, cold sensation. And then water began running down her back. She realized he was running ice across her welts. The sensation was pain and pleasure. Her skin broke out in goosebumps has he traveled across the welts with the ice. His hands traveled with the ice over the welts on her ass, moved to her side, and then down her thigh. He kept the ice on the wound for a few more seconds, then his hands guided the ice across, where it disappeared in her soft folds. She moaned as he pushed it up inside her. He moved in front of her, and with his fingers still holding the ice inside, he crouched down, and slid his tongue along her folds, and began licking in earnest. She was moaning and shaking, feeling such intense pleasure.

His fingers continued to enter, pushing the ice in rhythm. His mouth found her clit, and he worked it until she threw her head back as she peaked, letting out a muffled cry, and came.

Her legs gave out, and again her wrists took the full weight of her body. This time, Pooh picked her up in his arms. She was trembling all over. His lips pressed against her forehead. She heard Pooh call for Scott. She could hear the rustle of the bed and knew Scott was there, climbing on it. She felt his hands moving around the cuffs and felt them release with a clank.

Exhausted, she lay limp in his arms. He carried her to the tub, and set her in. The hot water stung her welts but felt good on her muscles. He slipped the gag out of her mouth and took the blindfold off.

Celeste couldn't move. Her whole body hurt. Pooh held her up and began washing her. He ran his hands over her body, gently, and cleaned all her parts. She winced as he hit each welt and bruise. Scott then began washing her hair, and her face, gently cleaning the tears away.

Pooh lifted her up and wrapped a towel around her. He carried her to the chair beside the bed and began drying her off. Scott stepped behind Celeste, and began combing out her hair, adding scented oils. While Scott was combing her hair, Pooh began gliding scented oil across her skin. He applied ointment to any wounds that needed dressing.

Celeste was exhausted, and unsure. She had no energy to fight or move.

She was conflicted.

She hated being helpless. But, now she realized she also loved it. It was humiliating just as it was liberating. To have no way of fighting back. To have no options other than to accept it.

The pain of the punishment was almost too much to bear, which made the pleasure of his touch and kisses all the more exquisite.

When they were done applying the oils, Pooh pulled back the covers and moved her to the middle of the bed. He then lay down next to her and wrapped his body around her, pressing his lips to the back of her neck. "Can she submit?" Pooh thought to himself. "Most definitely. But, the deeper question is; Can she do it Willingly."

Scott climbed in on the other side, snuggling in close. The three fell asleep, nestled together.

Chapter Four ~ Tables Turned

Celeste woke to the sound of happy purring noises. As her eyes adjusted, she saw Scott's happy face as he dreamed next to her. All at once, she remembered where she was, as she felt Poohbear's body wrapped around her.

Her body tensed, as she realized the predicament she was in. "What should I do?" She thought of how she could escape. After running scenarios through her head, she realized it would be very hard to accomplish. She had to have another plan.

At once, she smiled. Hmmmm. She let her eyes wander the room and noticed the handcuffs and leather bindings on the bedside table. She had to act quickly, while they were still in a deep sleep.

She quietly got up, grabbed the handcuffs, and moved to Scott's side of the bed. She slowly moved his hand behind his back, and then slid the other hand beneath and behind as well. She placed the cuffs on his wrists and tightened. Scott stirred. "Hmmmm?" he mumbled.

Celeste quickly took the bindings and slipped onto Pooh's exposed wrist. She then pulled his arm to the side quickly and attached the bindings to the bed post. As Pooh's eyes opened, she had the other binding on his wrist, and was fastening it to the other bed post.

Now, both boys were fully awake. She heard Poohbear growl. "What are you doing, Tiger?" he asked.

Celeste grabbed the leash and attached it to Scott's collar. "Come with me, Kitten", she said, while tugging on his leash. With a confused look, he awkwardly got up from the bed with his hands still in the handcuffs and followed Celeste. She pulled him to the cage in the other room and shut the door. "Be a good kitten," she said as she exited, and moved back into the room with Pooh.

The intense look on Pooh's face added excitement and passion to the moment. To be sure she had him, she quickly grabbed two more tethers, and slid on each ankle, and attached to the remaining bed posts.

Poohbear growled.

She then grabbed the ball gag from the night before, and moving to the head of the bed, placed it in his mouth and tied it.

The sight that awaited Celeste was pure bliss.

There, on the bed, bound and helpless, was Poohbear's Tummy.

She produced a dazzling smile! Poohbear watched her intently.

"Mmmmm," she purred. She became all hot, and wet. She walked to the side of the bed, and looking down at Pooh, she let her fingers trace down his chest. Her fingers tightened on his nipple, and it got hard between her fingertips. She leaned down, and took it in her mouth, letting her tongue play with it. Her other hand reached over to gently pinch the other nipple.

She let go, and glided her hands down his sides, as her tongue moved down his tummy. On instinct, her fingers found his belly button. She smiled as she placed her fingers in. Then she nipped the soft flesh of his tummy, making his breath suck in.

Celeste leapt onto the bed between his spread legs. She saw Poohbear's jaw flex, as he tried not to cringe at the slight fear he felt having her leap between his legs. Celeste smiled again. She saw Poohbear's eyes burn with intensity.

She glided her nails up each leg, from the bottom of the calves, up the soft inside of his thighs. His cock hardened and flexed with the sensation. She slid her had gently down his shaft, and then reached over him to the nightstand drawer.

She removed a Cat O' Nine Tails, and a feather.

She looked Poohbear in the eyes, then slammed the whip down hard across his tummy, making him jump. She slammed it down again, making him jump again. She then moved back and slammed in down across his inner thigh. She watched as his cock moved and got harder. She then slammed it down across the other thigh and saw his breathing change.

She dragged the leather tendrils across his cock. She then lightly slapped it with the whip. Poohbear moaned and moved his body. She slapped his cock again, and a third time. Celeste placed the whip on the bed, then placed a kiss on his tip, feeling it move against her lips. She licked it, then ran her tongue against the sensitive skin underneath. She then grabbed the feather. She feathered it across his chest, and nipples. As she ran it down his tummy, his side moved involuntarily at the touch. Celeste, then slid her body against his. Laying against his side, she let her tongue lick his neck, and reached up and nipped his ear. She whispered against his ear, "Hmmmmm... My my, how the tables have turned." Poohbear growled. She kissed his ear, and nipped his neck, then grabbed onto his neck tight with her teeth. Pooh's neck flexed with the pressure. Then she released it and licked the bite.

She moved her thigh against his hard cock and rocked her hips against him. He could feel the warm wetness against his thigh. Her hands slid down, and lightly stroked his cock. She felt his hips rock up, ever so slightly. "Poohbear... Do you want to cum?" He growled in response. "Hmmmm...", she said as she moved her lips down his tummy again. She took the feather, and lightly stroked his cock, noting his body moving and his breathing change. She continued stroking his cock with the feather, until she noticed him strain against his tethers.

She smiled as she slid her tongue up and down the bottom of the shaft, and grabbed onto the base, to keep his cock in one place. She squeezed with her hand in a long, gentle rhythm while she licked the very sensitive skin underneath. He moaned, and his hips began to rock. Celeste again asked Poohbear's Tummy, "Pooh... Do you want to cum?" Pooh whined. You could see him waging a war within, as he struggled against her question. "My Lion, I will stop if you don't answer me." She licked him, and cupped her mouth around him, as she slid up to the top, she tasted the pre-cum. Then she stopped. She pulled away from him and looked at him. She saw him fully erect and struggling against his bindings. She slid her body back against his and nipped his ear again. He shivered as she breathed, and she whispered again, "All you need to do is say "Yes." As she let her lips trail across his neck, she nipped it again, and he moaned, and with a whine and clenched teeth, he moaned "Yes."

She murmured against his throat... "Such a good boy." Then, she slid her body back down his body, and cupped his cock between soft breasts. She stroked a few times, and then moved her mouth back to his tip. She swirled her tongue around it, and then stroked the soft sensitive under skin again. As she felt him get closer to release, she cupped her mouth around his cock, and swirling her tongue, began gliding and sucking, while stroking in rhythm. Poohbear exploded in her mouth, and he moaned and shuttered as he came. She swallowed, and kept licking the tip gently, feeling the last of his shuttering release.