Celeste SnowFox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste smiled. She trailed her fingers up his thigh, and lightly stroked, while she laid her face against his other thigh, purring happily.

She then heard Scott calling out from his cage in the other room. "Master! Mistress! Is anyone there? Don't leave me here!!"

Celeste slid off the bed, and stealing another look at her captive, she left the room. She walked up to the cage with Scott in it, and saw him standing close to the door, with his hands in cuffs behind his back. He was naked, and his cock was already half hard. Celeste found the key on the Metal working station and unlocked the door. She pushed Scott against the wall of the cage, and kissed him deeply, feeling his body respond. He got goosebumps at her touch and feeling the cold bars against his back.

She took him by the leash, and pulled him along, back into the room with Pooh. Scott gasped at the sight of his Master. Tied, gagged and helpless on the bed.

Celeste tugged on his leash, reminding him who was in charge. She pulled him to the bed post at Pooh's left leg, and finding a fastening, clipped him there, with his hands still behind his back, facing toward the outside of the bed. He stole another glance at his Master on the bed. Celeste quickly grabbed the whip and cracked it across his thigh. He yelped in shock and pain. She clicked her tongue at him, and grabbing his face, said "Eyes on me, Kitten." He looked at his Mistress, and said, "But, Mistress, Master will be so angry with you."

Celeste cracked the whip, and it came down again across the other thigh. Scott yelped, and tried to turn his body. She cracked it again across his buttocks, and his body winced. She cracked it again across the side of his back. He cried out, "Please... Mistress." She walked up to him and grabbed him by the jaw. "Hmmmm?" she asked.

"I'll be good. I'll be good." He said earnestly. Celeste smiled. "That's a good Kitten." She then kissed him full on the lips, and let her tongue enter, kissing long and deep. He shuttered in response. Her naked body pressed up against him, and she felt his cock harden against her.

Poohbear watched, still spread and tied to the bed. Completely exposed.

Celeste stole a look at Pooh, and with a sly smile, slid her hands down Scotts chest, and dropping to her knees, she took him in her mouth. Scott dropped his head back, and moaned, as Celeste moved her mouth up and down his shaft. He moaned, and arched his back, and she moved her hands and her mouth faster, sucking and licking. He arched hard against her and just before he could cum, she pulled off. He moaned and whined in displeasure. "Hmmmm... Does my Kitten want to cum?" she asked him. "Oh yes, Mistress. Please."

"Will my Kitten be a good boy? Will he do whatever I tell him to do?" she asked against his ear. She tugged on his leash for impact. "Oh yes, Mistress. I will. Anything." Celeste smiled. She took the key to the handcuffs and released his hands. Scott rubbed his wrists, and Celeste said, "now Kitten, kiss your Mistress." He kissed her eagerly, and wrapped his hands around her, pulling her into an embrace.

By now, Celeste was dripping wet. After a long, deep kiss, she pulled her lips away and looked over at the bed. She saw that Pooh had again gotten hard, and she tugged on Scott's leash. "Now Kitten, I want you to get into the same position you were in with me a month ago... do you remember, my sweet?" Scott's eyes betrayed his fear, and Celeste moved to grab the whip. He quickly moved into position behind Pooh, quickly addressing his Mistress, "Yes, Mistress." Celeste smiled. "Good Kitten." She moved to the dresser and pulled out the oil. She poured it in her hands, and then glided her hands along both of their shafts. "Now Scott, I want you to finish what "Pooh" started." He looked at his Mistress and saw her intense gaze. Then, with resolve, he looked at his Master. He positioned himself, and grabbing onto his hip, he guided his cock into Pooh's ass. Pooh and Scott moaned as he glided in fully. "Don't move, Kitten." He stopped where he was.

She then bounded back on the bed and positioned herself above Pooh, sitting on his tummy, with her ass toward Scott. She straddled Pooh and placed his cock inside her. Scott watched as his Mistress began riding his Master. She started slowly, and Poohbear watched as his cock disappeared inside, then reemerged with every stroke of her body. "Now Kitten, Fuck your Master."

Scott began to stroke, and as he did, Pooh's cock stroked Celeste. The three began a new rhythm. And as Scott fucked his Master, the Master fucked his Mistress. They moaned in pleasure, and she got wet again. "Faster," she said. They moved faster. She could hear the sound as her wet pussy slapped against him and she strained to ride him harder and faster. She heard him moan underneath her, and she moved her hand down, and placed Scott's hand between her legs. He began rubbing her clit. She moaned loudly, and moved faster until she cried out, and arched in release. Pooh moaned, and she moved up and down again and again, until she heard him moan in release. Scott cried out as he came in his Master. Celeste smiled as she felt them both shudder, and she slid her body, disengaging from Pooh. Cum spilled out on his tummy, and she lay down next to him.

She watched Scott disengage, and he slid his body down until he could lap up the cum that had spilled on Poohbear's tummy. Pooh moaned. Celeste traced her hand along Scott's jaw. Admiring the view. "Such good Kittens," she purred.

Knowing the heat of the moment would wear off soon, she stood up, and grabbed a gag out of the nightstand, and placed it in Scott's mouth. He looked at her quizzically. She then placed his hands back behind his back and clipped the handcuffs on. She pulled Scott by his leash. He followed as she led him into the other room. He began to mumble a protest, as she moved him quickly to the cage. She pushed him in and closed it. He turned and looked at his Mistress, shaking his head, and protesting under the gag in his mouth. "Sorry Kitten," she said. "But, I can't have you free to move about. You are your Master's Slave... and I can't leave you free to move about and help him." Then, she moved back into the bedroom.

She nestled herself against Poohbear and stroked his face with her fingers. "Such a good boy," she murmured. She lifted her head and looked at him. Their eyes met, and she got warm and tingly. "Hmmm... did you like being the sub?" Her fingers traced little patterns on his chest. She wanted so badly to kiss him. "Hmmmm...if I take the gag out of your mouth, will you be a good boy? Will you kiss your Mistress?" His eyes smoldered, and she found herself loosening the gag, and pulling it out of his mouth. She kissed him long and deep, and he kissed her back ardently, and moaned against her mouth. She moaned back, feeling the quivering in her stomach as she heard him. She felt warm and delightfully exhausted by the morning's activities. She kissed him again softly, then nestled into his chest.

"I'll decide what to do next after I wake up," she thought to herself. Celeste drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Five ~ The Escape

Celeste woke to the sound of voices, and feet hitting the floor from the window in the Library room.

She glanced at Poohbear, who was still tethered to the bed. He smiled. "It sounds like someone is coming, Tiger."

She leapt off the bed and grabbed a hold of the long whip. She heard exclamations as they found Scott in the cage, then the door to the room opened.

A dark skinned, striking woman entered first, followed by a handsome miqote, with chestnut hair and golden eyes, brandishing a sword and a shield. She was fierce and beautiful, with dark eyes flashing at the scene in front of her. Their eyes met, and the dark-skinned woman's head cocked to the side, and her expression changed to a question as she took in Celeste's countenance.

There stood Celeste, naked and bruised, looking wild and fierce, with a long whip in her hands, ready to defend herself.

The dark-skinned woman dropped her weapon and put her hands up in a peaceful gesture, indicating that she would not attack.

At that moment, the handsome miqote put his sword and shield away, and quickly removed his cloak, as he walked toward Celeste. His demeanor was such, that Celeste was able to drop her guard, and relaxed her grip on her whip. As he came closer, he gently placed his cloak on her shoulders, covering her nakedness.

"Finally, someone has come to free me of this mad woman," Pooh exclaimed. Celeste turned, and look Pooh in the eyes. She could see, now that other people were in this room, that he was deeply embarrassed to be found in this predicament. He was starting to turn the story... from being caught by his own captive, and forced to submit, to his captive being "a crazy woman".

Wounded by his words, Celeste's heart dropped in her chest. The game was done. He was a true Dom. He could not submit, nor accept others seeing him in this light. Now that he has been discovered by other people bound by her, the sessions could not continue because the spell has been broken.

And, Celeste failed once again, to find a fitting Master. The game was short lived, ending before she could find out if she could truly submit or not. She realized that she may never find someone who can make her submit, nor one that will make her feel free and secure enough to make her release her power.

Her eyes filled up with tears, and a tear spilled down her cheek. For an instant, she saw pain cross Poohbear's face, as he watched her tear roll down her cheek. His jaw clenched, and his face turned back to quiet resolved, and a strong, composed look replaced his pain.

"I'm Leo, and this is Jem," the handsome miqote said, breaking the moment between them. Celeste took her eyes off Poohbear's face, and looked Leo in the eyes. She saw concern, first and foremost, and a quiet strength, full of compassion. His nature was one of a true gentleman. "Are you alright, m'lady?

Celeste wiped the tear from her cheek, just as Leo reached up with the edge of his cloak to do the same. She smiled as their hands met, and another tear escaped. She let him wipe that one away. "Yes," she said, "I'm alright."

Jem walked over and placed her hand on Celeste's. "Are you sure?" She asked, with distain in her voice. "We don't need to ruff this guy up?"

Celeste took a final look at Poohbear's Tummy. Their eyes locked one last time. "I'm sure," she said. As Celeste's strength slowly returned to her, she replied; "We were just playing a game... one that got a little out of hand." Celeste brought her chin up, and her face became impassive as she swallowed her pain.

"So sorry, Poohbear." She winked. "I didn't mean to get the best of you. I'll untie you now." She walked over to his right hand, and as she untied it, she said, "Leo, Jem, would you mind untying his legs?"

Poohbear growled. Clearly not happy that Celeste had recovered enough to paint him as being "bested". Celeste walked to the other side of the bed and as Jem and Leo finished untying his legs, she released his left arm. He quickly pounced off the bed, and rubbed his wrists, giving a sharp look to Celeste.

"You best leave now, Tiger." He stated with distain. "And, don't trespass again."

With that, Celeste felt her heart break, as she gathered her things. Her face did not betray her pain, as she quickly dressed, and moved toward the door. Leo opened the door for her, and she took one last look at Poohbear's Tummy. Pain crossed his face as their eyes met.

"Farewell, Pooh." Celeste turned, and walked through the door. Scott was watching through the bars on his cage as his Mistress passed. "Goodbye Kitten." She paused for a moment before turning, and walking out of the room, and through Poohbear's house. The three of them exited the house, and began walking up the road, through the Lavender Beds.