Celestial Succubus

Story Info
A sex angel prepares you for the abyss.
4.8k words
4.35
7.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

You enter the palace gates, not a soul in sight. The entrance is tall and narrow. Your soldier eyes tell you it would be easy to defend, though it clearly is not decorated for that. Everything about it radiates elegance. An immaculate garden path leads up to it, and once on the inside you see artwork and long tapestries decorating the interior.

You would have observed more, but then there was a voice, coming from everywhere and nowhere, the palace walls themselves seeming to speak to you.

"Welcome, paladin Roth. You are here to prepare for you mission to the Abyss. I am Thana, a celestial equivalent to the succubi of the the Abyss." As you proceed you see her, floating down from above. She is completely covered in a silvery sheet that hinted at a feminine form beneath, but not an inch of skin is showing. She lands and glides toward you.

"You are as prepared as a mortal can be, but you are still a man, with the desires of a man. What will you do when you face the succubi? What nature do you think a celestial succubus would have?

"Walk with me. This is my palace, given to me by the gods you follow. Feminine sexual power is a primal force, much like light and darkness, the elements, and the other forces that define the gods themselves. Like any force, it can be used for good or evil. How do you think this power can be used for good?

"Family? Pleasure? Rewards? It is a power that moves and controls men, and the power of the gods is that of willing exchange and cooperation, while the devils and demons force and consume their prey. This is a power that men are weak to, it is designed to enslave them, so of course demons have learned to use it. And men want to feel it, to have it used on them.

"So for the gods, this is a power they want to be careful with. Love is closely tied to it, and love is a kind of power that demons just can't copy, but lust has a place here as well, when it is used with permission.

"Tell me, do you think you could resist a succubus? What would you do if one were to attack and try to seduce and enslave you? Your will is strong, that is how you got here in the first place, but the temptation is there as well. A part of you wants to give in, regardless how strong your will is. This is a problem, and I am the solution.

"No mortal woman can compare with the power of a succubus, nor with the feminine power I embody. Of course, by now you should be able to guess why the gods sent you to me?

[To protect me on my quest in the Abyss, of course.]

"Very good. If you willingly submit to my power and allow me to enslave you as a succubus would, then when you face them there will be no free will for them to take. You will already be mine. Of course, once your mission is complete, then I will return your will to you, as that will be our agreement.

"If you wish, you may think of this as a reward for your service. It is more than just the sexual pleasure I will give you, it is a union with the divinity you love and serve. It is a marriage of sorts, a covenant seal, a divine union. It is a submission to holy feminine power to protect you from that same feminine power when wielded by the creatures of the abyss.

"I don't want to rush things. Walk with me." She escorts you up the stairs and into an elegant room, covered in cushions and soft flowing mattresses. "Before claiming you as my mate and sexual conquest, I want to walk with you, become your friend, to the extent that is possible between a man and a woman. Some believe it is. In my experience it is not, but I am not truly a woman, but an incarnation of feminine power. Men have tried to befriend me, but they cannot help but feel desire when they see me. And I am happy to use my power on men, with their permission and that of the gods. I have rewarded heroes, broken villains, and given mortals pleasure beyond their comprehension.

You converse for a time with her, telling her stories about your life and adventures, while she tells you of missions the gods have sent her on. She has existed for centuries, and taken many lovers, and sees men with sad affection. Sad, because they always die in the end, and become addicted to feeling her power over them. She loves what she does, and often helps men come to grips with their feelings. She asks you several philosophical questions, about love, relationships, power, and how men and women relate to each other.

"To love someone is to give them power over you, and both men and women want to be in the power of the other, but it is scary to lose power to someone like that. I cannot experience it, unfortunately. My nature will not let me be in the power of a man. Even the gods fall beneath my influence, so I keep myself covered until an agreement has been made.

"And that is what we are here to do. We will engage in a mating ceremony where you will surrender your will to me, and I will give you the power to resist the demons of the Abyss. Stand before me and disrobe if you are ready. Standing naked before me will be a sign that you accept my sexual authority over you, and will begin the ceremony."

"You must be fully informed on what I will do to you. Telling you will also serve to arouse you and prepare you for the ceremony. Once we begin, I will remove my veil and you will be exposed to my full power. I will demonstrate this power over you, and show you just how helpless your manhood is against it. I will toy with you and take things slowly. Our bodies will converse directly, and you will understand my power in ways that words alone cannot express. You will experience the primal sexual struggle all the way back to its cosmic genesis.

"We will then mate, and as our bodies are joined I will toy with you until you cum and release your soul into me. I will then digest your soul and place it back into you, linked to me and under my power. You will then be free to go, but a part of you will remain in me, keeping your soul safe, and a part of me will remain in you, ready to take control, should you request it."

"Are you ready? Disrobe before me, and show me your manhood. It is already starting to grow hard. Allow me to help."

She shrugs, and the mask covering her face evaporates, revealing eyes deep and dark as the night sky, her face was perfectly sculpted, delicate, soft, with a smile that makes you feel at ease, but also makes your heart begin to race. The she raises her arms slightly and the rest of her veil vanishes.

She is completely nude before you, and the effect is immediately overwhelming. Your cock is instantly hard, and you find yourself automatically looking at her breasts. There is something about them that demands your attention, your reverence, makes you want to kneel before them, which you do without thinking about it, bringing your eyes to her hips and the triangle of her womanhood. Her legs spread slightly and you get a rising desire to be inside her, to be swallowed mind and body.

"Do you see how easy it would be for me or a succubus to enslave you? Men are designed to be controlled by feminine power. You deeply desire to be controlled, and I provide you someone you can trust to not abuse this power. You are already on your knees. Handing power over to me. But I will not take it just yet. I know the echoes in your mind. Do you believe that women are superior? There is something about that phrase that resonates in you. Say it. Whether you believe it or not, say it. As a statement, as a question, perhaps as a confession?"

"Look how hard your cock is, and you aren't even inside me yet. Just the thought makes you desperate." She puts a foot on your shoulder and pushes you back onto your back. "You are being conquered by the divine feminine. I am designed to control you. I've controlled gods before this way, by their request, in fact. No, I won't tell you which ones."

"The dance of masculine and feminine power is as old as the stars. In the end we both want the same thing. Sex and violence are the two oldest languages in the universe. Violence tells a simple message: lack of trust. It says that there can be no cooperation, that the only way I can get what I want is through force. The language of sex is that of life itself." She opens her legs and descends upon you, straddling you, but not quite capturing your desperate cock.

"The language of sex says 'I want to continue, I want to live. I embrace life. It also says I want you, to become a part of you, and make you a part of me, to join your life to mine. So why this echo of female supremacy in your mind? There is fear, confusion in you. You want me to take you, to rule you, to claim you as my mate. You know what fear is, don't you? It is a loss of power, a loss of control. And your hard cock is very helpless right now, as he is suddenly taken, and my powerful pussy clamps down around him."

"Do you fear that women may be superior? Why? Have you asked yourself what that even means? Think about it now, because soon you won't be able to think much at all. Both male and female desire to mate, speak the language of life and sexual power. But things aren't quite equal, are they? The active masculine seeks to expand, to give his life to others, to push forward. The passive masculine also expands, but in surrender to the active feminine. Power always flows from masculine to feminine. The passive feminine embraces life by surrendering to it, letting power flow into her. The active feminine surrounds and devours, consuming life to make it a part of her. There is of course some struggle for control when both choose to be active, or even when both are passive."

"I do enjoy toying with you. I enjoy the struggle, though there really isn't much you can do to fight me. Your most primal desire is to be joined to me like this, to give into my will. There is both an active and a passive mode to male and female sexuality, and now you are being captured, pulled into me. Claimed. It often feels confusing to men, who are used to being in control, larger, stronger. Acting upon a passive woman, who surrenders her body to him. But when the woman is in control, the man discovers that his stiff surrender is just as euphoric."

"But the loss of power can be disorienting for a man, no matter how prepared you think you are for it. And for a virgin crusader like you? The sensations are obviously overwhelming. Surrender to it, stare into my eyes and surrender to my will, just as your cock surrenders inside me. Yes, let the sensation of helplessness grow as my labia pull you deeper inside, gripping you tight, making you mine, showing you who's in control."

"Now that I have you clearly held and captured within my feminine power, the ceremony truly begins." She laughs, in a sound that echoes through your soul and vibrates around your cock, emphasizing your position beneath her. "At this point, a succubus would humiliate you before devouring your soul. Do you desire to be humilitated?" There was a playful gleam in her eyes in addition to their angelic glow. "I think you do. You want your cock to feel helpless and captured inside me, you want me to affectionately claim you and reveal your darkest insecurities beneath the judgement of my divine breasts."

"Yes, squirm, bask in it. Stare at my breasts and confess that you are under their authority. So why the female superiority? Why does a man who is bigger and stronger than most other men, and virtually all women, feel this way? Let's use a bit of my divine sex magic to open you up and see what's there..."

Her lips tighten again in a series of pulses that almost vibrate. Her body is speaking to yours in a language you have never heard before, but that fills you with bliss and a desire to obey. You know you can trust her. Each pulse on your cock makes you feel more and more relaxed, obedient, submissive, and...

[Yes, look into my eyes. You can hear my voice inside you. Your cock is mine, your body is mine, your soul is mine. Would you like to resist my claim? Can you resist the feeling of my powerful pussy subjugating your manhood? Each pulse pulses in your soul, gathering it in your balls. You want it, it feels right. Submitting to feminine authority. Stare into my eyes and feel my will and body surround yours.]

"You want to hear my voice, let it soak into you. Tell you what I see as your soul is laid bare before me. It is interesting to me that you have managed to avoid women for so long, despite having several proposals. You fear feminine power, and have succeeded in avoid entanglements with it, until now. So... do you believe women are superior?"

"You're not sure, but the idea grows in your heart, and makes your cock swell. True or not, it arouses you. And now, so desperate and helpless beneath me, it bubbles up to the surface, for me to examine and admire. You fear it, and that arouses you too."

"Logic tells you it is not so, yet all your fantasies whisper that it is so. Clearly it is no so for everyone. Yet you look at every relationship you know, and see how it is always the woman who rules, even when she serves her man, head down, and meek, and all assume that he leads... even there you see how he bends to her will without even knowing it. The more you look, the more you see the will of women in everything, surrounding everyone. So are women superior? Or do you just fear the power we have over you? I am that power incarnate." Her pussy pulses on you again to emphasize her power and control.

Her breasts push forward and closer to your face. "Do you accept the authority of my breasts over you? Can you deny the claim my pussy has on you? Can you deny that you desire it? You desire me to rule over your cock and mind. You want to struggle against me and lose, is this not your fantasy? One that any succubus would surely sense and exploit."

[Go ahead, confess it. It will feel good to hear your own voice say it out loud.] Her voice whispers inside your head, playfully, affectionately, her eyes swallowing yours, her pussy swallowing your will, giving you time to speak, to confess before the soft judgement of her breasts.

"Good, you are on the edge now, completely in my power. It is the desire of every man to be under the power of a woman, though most men do not see it that way. You have no woman in your life, and so, with no attachments, you take your crusade to the Abyss, where none will mourn your loss should you fail. But that is not as it should be. For a mission so important, I will be your wife, I will be your lover. I will be your angelic dominatrix, to keep your soul safe as you journey through darkness."

"What do you think is the next phase of this domination ceremony? You have already submitted to the feminine authority of my breasts. Does that make me your wife now? No, a wife is a partner, not a ruler. Am I your queen then, your goddess? I'm more like a priestess marrying you to myself. It's what you've always wanted, but never could find. A woman without mortal weakness to give yourself to. You want me to rule you, to make female supremacy real, just between the two of us."

"Of course, what you really want here is to feel like you have no choice, feel as though I am taking you, making you my slave, even though you know that the gods don't work that way. You feel my pussy squeezing on you in ways no mortal woman can, making you desperate for release, but known you can't do that either, not until I let you."

"And why does a good man like you want to be a slave? You have fought so hard for the freedom of others, yet you give it away for yourself? No, we both know there's more to it than that, I'm the only woman you could trust completely, trust to never abuse her power over you, trust to not be swayed by mortal whims."

Then her pussy tightens hard, at once pushing you over the edge but still keeping you from cuming. The feeling is overwhelming, both with pleasure and a sense of submission, of belonging to her. Each pulse makes you feel more and more submissive, more and more owned. Her thighs hold you tight as each pulse subjugates your cock.

"I will always be with you, always be a part of you. You will never be lonely again. When I take your soul into me, then give it back to your, a part of me will always be in you, creating a loving bond between woman and slave. We cannot just be friends. The feelings are too strong, too primal, for friendship. Deep down you know this. You crave to be subjugated, to be made to obey. Though you give yourself to me willingly, you want to be forced, conquered. You want me to prove my feminine superiority."

She pushes you down further, her breasts in your face, her pulses coming in quick bursts now, playfully subjecting you, just as she said.

"But you don't know why you feel what you feel. Are women really superior, or is this just a mortal fantasy of yours? Like all truth, it is complicated. Men and women do have a great deal of power over one another, with great desire and resentment. You are right to fear each other, but also love each other. What you perceive as female superiority is simply the primal desire you have as a man, a need to protect and please women. It is not about them, it is about you, that you are designed to serve the will of women. Women do serve men as well, in their way, but the desire to serve is different."

"But you will serve me, and I will protect you from your own darkest desires. Are you ready to complete the ceremony? Stare at my breasts, and answer my questions, obey my commands. Do you submit to the authority of my breasts? Say it. Is your cock helpless and defeated inside my womanhood? Confess it. Have you struggled against my feminine authority and been subjugated beneath my breasts? Confess it. Admit that women are superior. Admit that you are under my power. Admit that you want to be my loving slave."

"When you cum I will devour your soul and make you my slave. Accept it. My pussy claims your cock. Accept it. You have no more choice, but your will still matters to me. I will serve you as your owner, and you as my enslaved lover. I would offer to be your friend, but we both know that cannot work with the kind of power I represent. I will be under your power as I will love you, protect you, and guide you as your angel. You, of course, will be my loving slave, your soul and will in my safe control."

"But you want the struggle. Say it. Ask me to dominate and domesticate you. Say it. Ask me to take your soul. Say it. Say it again. Really mean it. Confess that you want to struggle, and really savor the experience." Her pussy clamps down hard again, making you feel even more helpless and desperate. "Say it one more time. Tell me you are ready, and I will dine on your soul, devour it slowly. Then, when I have had my fun, I will give it back to you, as promised."

You managed to nod, or make a sound that satisfies her. She smiles, arches her back, and with a deep sucking sensation, you begin to cum. But this is no ordinary orgasm. It is almost as though you are cuming in slow motion, while the rest of the world around continues at normal speed. It is agonizing, terrifying, yet glorious, all at once.

"I love the look on your face," the angel coos, staring deep into your eyes. "I know how it feels. I have the memories of hundreds of men who have experienced it. It is truly delicious to devour a good soul like yours this way. I love the look of shock in your eyes as your control leaves you and then..." Suddenly her face changes and you see your own looking back at you. You are inside her now, looking out of her eyes at you own face, now devoid of soul or thought. You float warm inside her, feeling at peace, content, emersed in pleasure.

You see your body bow before you, before her, you feel your lips kissing her from head to foot. You feel her unearthly pleasure as your body worships at her womanhood, pleasuring her in totally subjected gratitude. You can still feel yourself, distantly, bathed in mindless pleasure. You lose sense of the passage of time, feeling her pleasure as your body obeys her will.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers
12