Celestial Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies back, spread wide, as your face is plunged into her pussy. You can feel her angelic pleasure, far outshining your own. Again and again, her entire body shuddering, closing her thighs around your head until in one final crescendo, she releases your soul back into you.

You find yourself feeling exhausted, your face soaked in her divine juices. You gasp, trembling, feeling yourself once again within your own skin. Your control slowly returns to you, but you feel something else inside you, an echo of her will. You blink, and can feel her looking out of your eyes, her will still inside you. You look up and find yourself looking at her feet, with her standing over you.

"It will take some time to get used to it. I want you to see me as your wife, though of course we can never be equals. You can feel my authority over you all the time. I am always with you now, at any distance. Stand and face me."

You stand, reacting to her command automatically.

[Did you take my free will?]

"For now, yes. You still have it, but mine comes first. You can trust me to give it back when you return. Mostly, I'll just watch. But no woman will be able to tempt you again. Any time you feel desire, I will be able to pleasure you wherever you are, any time it is needed. With my aid, you will feel no pain, and will have power over your own body. And you will always have someone to talk to and trust."

Just minutes ago you wouldn't have been able to think of anything except that perfect, literally divine, body standing just an arm's length in front of you. But now her words echo inside your head. You can't think of anything else when her voice fills your mind. You take a deep breath and try to move experimentally, and she allows you to, her gentle smile shining down on you as you regain your bearings.

"Our bodies may not be joined at the moment, but you will always be inside me now. My mind will always surround yours, protecting you from all other feminine powers, as well as most kinds of mind control. I will provide all you need in your desires for domination."

"So what comes now? Before you can leave we will need to repeat this ceremony a few more times, both to cement our relationship and for fun. I want you to try and resist my will. I will give you commands, then slowly increase my will if you successfully resist. Now kneel again."

You almost obey automatically, but manage to resist for a moment, then your eyes meet hers, she smirks, and you fall to your knees.

"Good. Now kiss my feet again. You know you want to," she adds flirtatiously.

Again, you manage to resist for a moment, a bit longer this time, but soon you fall under the weight of her will. As soon as you do a sense of euphoria rushes through you.

"Now confess that women are superior." You try not to speak but you can feel her will swelling inside you until you gasp out the words. "Good, say it again." The words come again, easier this time. "Say it again, louder, believe it." You choke for a moment trying to stop, as she has also commanded you to try, then you shout it out again, bowing before her as you do."

"Wasn't that fun. Now... pick me up and carry me." She swivels over you, sitting down and locking her legs over your chest. You can feel her warm wetness on your neck and upper back and it feels glorious. You try to stand but cannot, she is too heavy, or you are too weak, weaker than usual. Her will is holding you down. Suddenly her fingers are in your hair, and she begins to massage your scalp with her nails, and it feels divine.

Suddenly you have a rock hard erection, helpless to stop it. It lasts for several seconds, then deflates, only to return a again. You can feel her will inside you moving you, inflating and deflating your manhood like a balloon, over and over again, all while her nails dance across your scalp, making you feel more and more at her mercy, as if you weren't already.

"Now look at what happens when our wills align. Try to pick me up and carry me again."

Suddenly power surges through you and you lift her easily, as if she barely weighed anything at all. "Now go, run." You sprint through the palace, easily leaping over tables and rebounding off pillars. You can feel her will surging through you, making your mind clear and sharp. Doors open and various demons appear. A part of you knows this is a test, and probably isn't real, but you respond as if it is, and the monsters before you certainly feel real.

Time seems to slow and you evade barbed spines that spray towards you. You find your armor and weapons leaning against a table and barely manage to retrieve your sword. You feel no fear, no hesitation, and the whole time her weight on your shoulders feels as though it is nothing.

This is not a fight that you should have been able to win, but with her sight filling your eyes and mind you are able to see exactly when and where to dodge, and where to strike. The struggle seems at once to last for hours and only moments. Then it is over, and you feel your sense of time snap back to you, together with her weight.

That's when you realize that her weight had never changed, or the flow of time, just your perceptions and power, as her will had synchronized with yours. You fall to your knees again, to let her off. She stands and turns, suddenly veiled again, her body completely covered by silvery skin.

"Now you are ready, Paladin Roth. Now you will go, but now I go with you."

12