All Comments on 'Celestial Wars Ch. 02'

by Noble_Truth

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stunning

Your best one yet! And now I have to wait until you write more again!

But seriously, you're really really good. It's like reading a sexy fairy tale.

Your biggest fan

Em

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

best yet! Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Merry christmas

This new story was by far the best thing I got for Christmas, even if it was a little late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Ending!

Ohhh gosh. So good! I just wished their had been a little fight between Cariel and Maria over Devnik. I loved your descriptive words as per usual :) worth the wait! ;)

darkdance69darkdance69over 10 years ago
Awesome Chapter!

You are right in your notes, most middle acts are simply wastes of time and effort in reading them. Your's however is important in reuniting the sisters and setting up the climatic final showdown between Michael and Devnik. I expect you will throw us a couple more twists and turns that we "should" have seen coming. Yes, that is the mark of a seriously well written story. The editing and pacing has been immaculate btw.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Please

Do we have to wait another 5 whole months before having chapter 3?

bcbbbbcbbbover 10 years ago
Another amazing work

As always I am impressed by your writing. You have definitely solidified your position as my favorite author on this site. I love the description you use and your use of multiple perspectives in your writing. They really do make for a great story.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
Another amazing chapter

Your an evil man Nobel for leaving us with such a cliffhanger :)

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
A fucking mazing

Enough said please write more

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Hey guys. First and foremost, I would like to thank you for the wonderful response this work received, I've received some great emails with some great constructive criticism. I responded to all of you who gave me a email address. Now, I'm going to emulate another author on this site, and respond to all of your comments.

Anonymous (Stunning): Thank you Emily. I'm glad you liked it. I responded to your email earlier today.

Anonymous (love it): Best yet? This is the middle chapter. I wrote it because I had to. But if you insist I won't disagree with you.

Anonymous (Merry christmas): Sorry I didn't get my gift out. But in all fairness, I submitted it to lit on the 21st. They probably didn't post on Christmas day. I'm glad I could get you something though.

Anonymous (The Ending!): Who says the fight isn't yet to come? They only been together for a few moments. I'm glad you like my descriptions. Sometimes I wonder if extended non-sexual descriptions are worth it for erotic stories. I'm glad you thought it was worth the wait, I got some emails with people wanting me strung up by my toes for writing so slow.

darkdance69" Heya dark, I tried my best to make it as painless a middle as possible, so I'm glad I at least partially succeeded. You have LadyVer to thank for the editing, and you have my ambling writing style to thank for the pacing. Glad you liked it, thanks for the nice words.

Lonely_reader: I'm gonna try and get going right away on more chapters, however, I've promised the Jonathan Creed crowd that I'd get them a six page chapter part posted next. So I have no idea when I will get the last Celestial Wars chapter out. Still, maybe I'll try for three months instead of five. If I go too quickly quality suffers, and the Noble_Truth pen name and all its fans deserve better than that.

bcbb: Thanks for the nice words. I don't know what else to say. There are some other really good writers out there on this site. Try backyardbottomslash, Water_Burn, jennyb2492 or Deeply_Twisted. I've loved keeping up with there work.

Jounar: I endeavor to be as evil as possible, at all times. Thanks for reading and commenting Jounar, I appreciate it.

Hethen129: You probably won't like it that I'm taking the time to write all these responses, while ignoring the Celestial Wars chapter 13 word document that I've got open in another tab.

But seriously guys and gals, I've been blow away by your support. This story got over 1000 views on the first day, and it's been voted on 53 times. I got nineteen emails and only one of those was mean. Thanks.

-NT

CsharpeCsharpeover 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter

A great read. Keep it up with more twists and turns.

WaterBurnWaterBurnover 10 years ago
Fantastic, as always Noble!

It took me three days to read this because of family and...food. But you see, I was trying to savor it! I know that it takes a long time to produce something of quality, and I feel badly that I powered through it. I'm trying not to get too desperate for the next chapter, because as you've said, you've got the Jonathon Creed story to catch up on. (I'll just have to read that next... ohh, poor me...;)

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Noble, and that you have an equally (or more) productive New Year!

WaterBurnXx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ethereal!

now i have to wait for the next and last chapter. love this story! maybe there will be more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

OMG I cant believe its finally out. I cant wait till the third chapter is out. Please let us know that your planning another story. Its so good.

ssnatchssnatchover 10 years ago
Daniel?

Love the story. I think you forgot to deal with Daniel? Isn't he still chained and hanging in the bedroom while Devnik and Maria reunite?!

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthover 10 years agoAuthor
Even more Responding

Csharpe: I will try my best to think of more twists and turns for the next one. Of course, I don't always realize when I've dropped a twist on you guys. I've had this story bouncing around in my head for so long everything just seems natural.

WaterBurn: Hello there! I am quite aware of how family can delay things. I'm also aware that it can be tempting to eat so much that your body diverts all attention to digestion, rather than pesky things like thinking. (I've never done that). I hope you had a good Christmas too, and are having a good year so far. I refuse to be more productive...simply on principle. Now please leave my comment board you lazy wench and write me some more about my favorite Tritan. I demand entertainment!

Anonymous (ethereal): There will be more. I have Celestial Wars Ch.03 all planned out, and a rough sketch of a third and final entry to Devnik and Maria's story. It will most likely be called "Celestial Beings" but I reserve the right to change that.

Anonymous (JC): Hey JC, glad that you liked this one too. As I said to the comment above this one, I do have another story planned for this series after this one. I have no idea when it will be out though. None. But still, it is planned.

ssnatch: Yeah, you caught me. I even made a note to move him in my edits, but I of course decided to ignore myself. Chapter 12 was the only chapter I edited by myself, so I didn't have LadyVer's keen eye to catch my rather obvious mistake. As of January 2, a fix has been pushed through lit. Daniel is now transported to Devnik's underground room before Maria and Devnik "reunite". Thanks for reading closely though. It's kinda cool to be called on something like that.

-NT

LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Amazing

Took a while for me to read Ch1 and ch2 of this. I read the first installment the day you published it here, and it was fantastic. These two chapters are just as good, if not better. The subtle twists to the story, the character depth, and the writing are all outstanding. It is not a stretch to say that this series is one of, if not my favorite story on literotica. I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impressed or what!

This tale reminds me a little of the books by Christine Feehan. It has the same style but the sex, for obvious reasons, is more explicit. What I have enjoyed is the "humanity" you have imbued the character of Devnik with. This demon has a sense of humour as well as frailties you wouldn't come to expect from such a powerful entity and this is one of the reasons I have enjoyed the story so far. I do hope you continue to add to this tale; so many story's on this site end abruptly half way through and the author never seems to return to the tale. This has the makings of a good novel because there are so many threads that need to be tied up. Jon's story; Daniel's life and the story of the Judicar. One minor editing point - you confused Jon with Daniel a couple of pages back. This is nit-picking though. I have really enjoyed this story, well done.

Spitfyre12Spitfyre12over 10 years ago
Story Line

Honestly this entire series has been so well written and thought up that the sex is not even needed. Your stories keep me interested even before and after the sex. The great writing makes the sex just an added bonus. Kudos. On another note you have a pretty sweet imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Addicted

Every time I read a part of this, I forget that it's just part of a longer story, and will stop somewhere wildly inappropriate. I am so happy to see the second part, but devastated that I've already finished it. I meant to pace myself but I forgot. Still loving the characters and the story.

Happy dancer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Spitfyre12 said it all. A superb story relying on ingenuity and imagination. Not uunnngh, fuuuuuckkkk and I'm cummmmmin. Noble REALLY knows how to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need more

Lol. Nice job. Keep on going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More More More

Please publish the last??? INSTALMENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cant wait

Just read celestial matters and celestial wars 1&2 can't wait for the third and hopefully more after that. I really hope you're apout ready to post the third chapter excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Progress

just writing to see if you're almost finished with the 3rd chapter for celestial wars ;). I keep checking every day hoping to see it! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
despairing

Before I knew it, it was over. Maybe I should have paced myself? Anyway you're great. Can't wait for more.

-ashes<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent writing. Kinda feel sorry for Cariel though, the writer/optimist in me was hoping for it to end differently :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

A fun take with enjoyable characters.

I'd only ask that you give more attention to the erotic scenes please.

Jason

FaelwinFaelwinalmost 10 years ago

Definitely one of my most favorite stories!

I'm a fan of how each of your chapters are quite long, as nothing irks me more than seeing a new chapter of a story, and only being a 10 minute read.

Some of us need a bit of a slower burn than that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story! Fan fiction and a tip.

Got to end, went to click the NEXT button, and it WASNT THERE! LOL please continue writing this. You should also look at publishing something similar because OMG you are seriously a good writer. Like compared to other authors a good writer. Besides the occasional vague scene (like normal conversation which I understand was shorted due to this type of site and audience disposition) you're writing is erudite and flawless. I really enjoyed reading it. Fan fiction: Maria/Alarial and Cariel become more like friends as long as Cariel doesn't go past her "bonds woman" job. Maria STOPS calling Devnik "Master". I know it's supposed to show the power he has over them, but it bothers me that Cariel and Maria call Devnik the same thing and vice versa. The "Dark God" differentiation was a great way around it but it doesn't seem to be a verbal nickname. Yet. LOL. Uh... Love the self-denial side of Devnik. When Cariel sent the probe in I could have swore she was going to find some pearl or a diamond or something that represented his compassion. Anyway thanks for the fabulous series, anxiously awaiting the next chapter. -Rabid Rapid Rhetoric Reader

(quad-er for short JK not really) LOL this is Ella Mentry go Google my blog! THX!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I need the 3rd chapter!

Its so hard waiting for the last chapter!

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago

Thanks for the update Nobel. I wonder what cliff hanger you have in planed for us next :p

nylenylealmost 10 years ago
Poor Cariel...:-(

You've just managed to break my heart Noble... (teary eyed)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:D

Very impatiently waiting for chapter three!

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthalmost 10 years agoAuthor
My deepest apologies.

As I reread what I've written, I've notice a certain lack of spark in some of the later chapters of CW3

Suffice it to say, I'm not happy, and I'm going to be doing some tinkering. I am still going to shoot for a June submission, but I might miss that date by about a week or so. I am very sorry...but I would rather put out something that clicks, rather than release something sub-standard.

To make up for this, I am offering about a chapter and a half sample. If you'd like it, simply send me your email in the reader feedback section.

Apologetically yours,

NT

T_WeezyT_Weezyalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I don't want the chapter and a half teaser; not getting to read the whole thing would be torture. But I would like to know when you release it. My email is trevor23240@yahoo.com

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 9 years ago
Darkness and Light

I'm in love with this story. Can't put my finger on why I like biblical themes so much (both to read and to write, so I'm biased!), but I sure do.

My favorite lines from this chapter:

"They come to play... they come to burn... they come to die"

-Delicious!

"It had probably helped that she had a few belt marks on her. The Light loved their heroics.

Idiots, all of them."

-I love the tone of this.

Keep up the awesome work, N_T!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maria

Don't get me wrong-I LOVE this story. I just...feel bad for Maria. I feel bad for her because her Master as put another girl in a similar position, and she is no longer unique. She has to share, and be fully accepting to that. Ans that's not cool. End rant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Are you kidding me? She wasn't even mad that the man she loved decided to also fuck her sister after she used a wish to save him then traveled for a couple of days to get back to him when he could have just poofed to get her instead of fucking her sister? She just opened her legs right up? I really loved her character, and his but now, I'm disappointed she wasn't even mad. So what now he just bangs the two sisters?

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
Excellent and engrossing story!

My goodness but you can spin a compelling and erotic tale.

I can't wait to see this play out. All of my plans for today have just vanished so that I can go on to the next chapter.

What I find so compelling is how you've created such potent inner conflict in every single character. Although Jon has resigned himself to his inner conflict and Maria never had enough time to really understand who and what she was for her conflict to be very compelling, still the reader knows it's there and wonders what each decision will be.

Fantastic story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story

I love it. Dev is just hot hot hot!! I just wish he could be more loyal to Maria. After all she did save him^^^ and agreed. I feel kind bad for Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Was something special

This story actually has pissed me off. You had something special going before but now with Cariel added its just feels like a sick fanasty of having multiple women utterly devoted to a total asshole. The feeling of loving control between the two main characters feels compelety destroyed for me now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good but...

I found Jon to be a more hero type material....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Soooo goood...

I love this series, and hope you can publish it someday, if it isn't already. Ypu write really well, and hope you keep on wrting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love this

I love thus a lot noble truth buh pls in reality a lady is not happy with the knowledge that she is to share her man with another woman. So pls take note. Apart from that great story so far i am waiting 4 d nxt episode

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Magnificent!

Wonderful in all aspects! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a gifted writer and the story is interesting, but I wish Devnik had been true faithful to Maira, despite being a demon

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I feel so upset, the love triangle makes no sense, Maria fell in love because of the bond magic, but Cariel just craved the demon after less than a day for no reason? Ahhh everything would be so much better without Cariel, she was always annoying but now it’s ruining the story :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous