All Comments on 'Celestial Wars Ch. 03'

by Noble_Truth

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
CuriousdaisyCuriousdaisy27 days ago

I wish so much that it had a better ending, I agree with the others that there was no character development which was very anticlimactic, Cariel makes absolutely no sense and this bondwoman role is so horrible, there’s nothing positive I can say about that woman. I wish we got to know the characters more because this way when they say they love each other it means very little… it was an interesting and creative concept though, and the beginning was quite good, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have to echo cinnamon_nymph, I liked this story. Well written, despaired typos, but I do wish Devnik had been exclusive to Maria.

cinnamon_nymphcinnamon_nymph12 months ago

I ate this entire series up! Still wish Devnik and Maria were exclusive though. Love lots to the author xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, loved your story. Second, Michael casts a rape torture spell on all aethlings and nobody ever brings this up! What the hell! If an aethling doesn't want to fuck their awakener they feel severe pain. I thought this would be a pretty major plot point of how wildly corrupt angels at all levels could be. How the angels were fundamentally disconnected from how humans thought and they only cared about order instead of goodness. I was expecting Alariel to throw it in Cariel's or Michael's face that they are just disappointed she wasn't raped by the right person. Still a good story, but it felt really weird that this never came up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So does the awakening spell survive the transition from half angle/human to demon change? What happened to Jon?

So many questions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I bet you read the comments on these stories still from time to time. I want you to know that this is my all time favorite series on Lit. Hope you continue this - you’ve put so much effort into the world building to leave it unfinished like this

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

So fucking good! I wish there was more .

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixover 1 year ago

wait, is this completed or is there going to be more chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF?! Randomly ran across this story and whilst beginning was interesting, it just became predictable - no character development. I felt you had so much potential - so disappointed! You'd be great at writing the co-ed gangbang stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure how I can be the only person here to think this is a ridiculous ending. I was hopeful the characters (esp. Devnik) would evolve with the acknowledgement that Devnik and Maria's love was a lie that was forced upon them. I guess I forgot this is in the mind control category which explains why Maria and Cariel are both written as mindless one dimensional wanton sluts who are happy to live a lie because that's what mind control is - suppressing free will. Ah well - teaches me to steer clear of this category in future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Was confused for a long time over the two angels, Veriel and Vraiel…thought they were the same…a typo or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

only one word....FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your work. Been waiting for the next one for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars!

Great read! Flew through all it rather quickly and find myself wanting more. Read your bio, so I will lie in wait for anything else you might release. (Hopefully a continuation of Celestial Wars). Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome chit

I loved your story. One of the "Magical" things about your writing is that you often create wonderful phrases. I see some commentators bitching about all of your mistakes - grammar, writing, etc. Well - you do have quite a few. But for me, they are more than balanced out by some of the wonderful sentences you have crafted - particular ways of stating things. I wish I could give you six stars. Thank you for sharing your work - I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this beautifully written,deeply enthralling piece of art. Wishing you many more happy years of writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, please!

This is addictive! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I have read Celestial Matter, and quicky read all three chapters of Celestial Wars. These stories are just amazing. Please make a third series/sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This was great? Love Celestial Matters and all 3 chapters of Celestial Wars. But is there any more about Jon in hell to read? Something tells me that he has a few more adventurous in his future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

This series is book worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You legend

Honestly, I read this for the erotica at the beginning. Soon I was hooked on the story and the world you built. Would love to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A first from me...

In all the years I have been reading at this and other erotic literature sites, I have never given a story 5 stars... until now.

You are truly gifted when it comes to spinning a yarn and it was a pleasure to follow along on this journey of yours.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OHMYSATAN

That was truly, including the very first book, the BEST thing I have read on Literotica. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lord Devnikolus, Prince of Distraction. lol

BAnde53507BAnde53507almost 5 years ago
Outstanding Story...

I enjoyed the premise of Heaven making mistakes. I wonder what Heavens response would be if Michael had perished? All out war again? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

I would love to read their final transformations! Not to mention I am insanely curious as to how he would punish Jon. If it were the girls it wouldn't be a question, but Jon....hmmm. I would love to read how the sisters relationship developed as well. Will Marie become like a queen demon? To many questions left unanswered lol. Please write more!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
So good!

Your writing is second to none! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent prose, man.

Your story flows so smoothly. Please. Do write more. Preferably about Michael, what a fascinating character. You've captured the gentle and yet-warrior like nature of the arch-angel so perfectly.

10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good

Wow this is literally one of d best stories I have read here on literotica. Pls do well to write more stories and possibly write a saquel

JuburinJuburinover 5 years ago
Great story!

I live this story, thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you will write more if these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I would love to read this as a book in hand series. I'm rather surprised to find this gem here. Don't get me wrong I love Literotica but usually come for the smut, not swept up in a page turner. Harry Potter was a page turner ( as in cannot put it down til I'm done) and while there have been others Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth and Brown's The Da Vinci Code are the only other well written captivating novels that rank up there in capturing my emotion, mind and time. I'm very curious as to whether the author plans to continue the saga or if perhaps has other works off site? Well done I truly enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd love to read more.

This story was thought provoking and enticing. I would love to read more stories about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more!

I read this series a few years ago and have just come back to reread it. It is absolutely brilliant. I have enjoyed it more than anything else on Literotica. Sad to see that you haven't posted any more stories! Please start writing again. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A step beyond

Thanks for sharing your mind with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

Dude, this shit is too good. Best series on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Why don't we get to see them turn into demons? I wanted to see them turn into demons!

0/10 :no demon transformations.

Also, this was pretty great. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait...

So the prince of destruction's idea of punishment is licking his ball sack for an hour? Does he hand out chocolate-covered Brussels sprouts on Halloween and kick puppies on weekends, maybe paint fake tunnels on cliffs to cause accidents?

What gets counted as evil in modern fiction is downright silly, it's sad you fell into that trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make a Sequel!

I've just finished reading the whole series and have got to say, why not make a sequel to this? The 3 are becoming demons and there's still much more you can add to this incredible series (IMO). I would love to check out a sequel as would many others would, seeing that people are still reading it. Regardless this is probably the best series I've read on this website, bravo!

jlmnjlmnover 6 years ago
enjoyed it, but...

I enjoyed the story, but if I'm honest I felt a bit cheated at the end. After making a big deal about the bond affecting Devnik and making him less evil, I was expecting him to cut a deal with Michael, betray the dark, and return to the light.

Perhaps paying off the effects of the bond on Devnik is being saved for the promised, but as yet unreleased, third installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I loved the storyline and I enjoyed reading your work. One thing I didn't especially like was when Cariel and Devnik somewhat became lovers. I had mixed feelings about who Devnik loved more. Cariel or Maria? In the end, it was Maria but I liked it when it was just her and Devnik. I enjoyed reading this though and it had a fantastic storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beautiful

This is such a beautiful story. Its shows how much research u would have done before writing it. No dull moment at all. U are really a great writer. I really wish there was mire. Buh i didnt like the fact that u made darkness overpower d light buh apart from that lovely story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story. I found myself involved with the characters, and even wondering what would happen to them as they worked their way through each of the stories twists and turns.

Now I find myself wondering what happens to them next as these characters obviously have quite a bit of life left in them... and eternity is quite a long time.

Still, I appreciate you sharing even this brief glimpse into their world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You made me make an account on this site just to post this XD

Hi, same annon again, just re read this a third time and something stood out to me. I think what really drew me in to this novel was how genuine the story was. What I mean when I say that is that the story isn't something added in for the sex. It seems like the exact opposite; the sex seems to only exist to support and embellish the story and thickens the plot so very rightly while it's at it. Still just amazed at this story. You wouldn't mind if I printed a paper copy would you?

I'm a huge fan. Do you do patreon things?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still amazing

I just re read the whole series and it's still unbelievably well written and captivating. I really love it. I do still hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Cariel

My heart breaks for her!! I wanted her to become an equal with Maria!! The three of them living together!! I looooved this story but I wanted so much more for her :(

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenabout 7 years ago
Epilogue?

I have to agree with other comments. Can we please be told what has become of Devnik and his delightful companions?

CheeseCake4uCheeseCake4uabout 7 years ago

Took me a while to come back and finish reading this story....worth every second :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Left waiting

Noble_Truth, you said there would be more this year, but that was 2014 and still nothing. If you're not going to write more, don't tease... Loved the series so much, keep up the good work.

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 7 years ago
Intriguing

So much detail, I really enjoyed these stories and would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continuation

while it's been said many times. it's still crazy how this story has progressed. I can only hope for more. Desires have been stated in this book and one of mine is to see this "story" go on. i want to see them live their lives and other things that may go on. so to you "Noble_Truth. i admire your writing skills and hope to see them live on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
epilogue?

IDK about everyone else, but I kinda wanted to know what became of everyone, even if it was just a few paragraphs and not even a full page

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GJ

This story is a shining example of how online fiction is becoming better then average fiction, is was an amazingly told story all the way through that kept me reading to the very end. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Okay, so first I just have to say that I loved it.

But okay so I actually think the story would be better if it focused more on Maria and Devnik's romantic relationship instead of their physical. So this is literotica and you're supposed to post stories that are basicially just porn but you know in a good way. And that's why I started reading your story, I didn't look for a good story (then I would just read a book) I was looking for porn. This wasn't what I was looking for, but it was much better. Even though there is nothing wrong with your sex scenes they I think they feels a bit forced sometimes, like you have Maria dream about having sex just because you feel like you need more sex in the story as that's what your readers expect, when it shouldn't be what the story is about. And I think she is a bit too sex crazy sometimes, like I can't imagine the spell actually doing that to her as being completely sex-crazy doesn't feel like a very stereotypical angel thing. She's supposed to fall in love with him, feel drawn to him, probably want to have sex with him but I think you went a bit too far. So I think you should make her really attracted and drawn to him but not so much more than that. The way he tortures her with sex on the other hand I think is great, that's his personality and it shows how he changes throughout the story, so you don't have to remove any of that.

Okay so where I'm going with this is that I really think you could publish this, but you need to focus more on the story than on sex. Okay so take fifty shades of grey. It's a story that contains a lot of sex, their sexual relationship is a big part of the story and it really works, whereas Marias sex drive only exists because you want to write porn. You got the changes there in the beginning how she starts to think he's nicer etc etc but then she just goes crazy and everything else is over looked and then she's suddenly madly in love with him and it's not until the end that she reflects over her feelings again.

When I read this I wanted them to be together, that was the happy ending even though I knew it was all because of a spell. I just want more love story (kind of similar to twilight even though you might hate twilight, but it fits) while still keeping Deviks personality.

But this is only if you would consider publishing it, if you just want to keep it at literotica it's good as it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this.

I dont know if it was the dark, twisted plot. Or the deep, mysterious character that you have given Devnikolus. But this is one story that I will never forget. I do wonder if you will continue this, mainly because Im curious as to what kind of demons the three will turn into.

Thank you for sharing.

TccrusherTccrusheralmost 8 years ago
The Best

You write the best works that I have ever read on Literotica. I hope that you continue writing and gracing me with your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

Best story i have ever read, this series is a true masterpiece. The ending was a bit of a cliffhanger but nonetheless a very great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved this

Great story from beginning to end. Would love to read more.

alliegenisalliegenisabout 8 years ago
Omg

I loved this whole story it was awesome. Thank you for the opportunity to read your works. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ya kinda of remind of an author i know

kinda of reminds me of Piers Anthony the way he rights is very close to yours, kinda scary close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dam fine

Missed lots of sleep did the series in a day and a half still wishing for more very well written

88

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ranks

Plz tel demonic ranks of Jon cariel and arliel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You alive?

It's been two years. I know you said this wasn't the end but it really looks that way. Kind of forgot most of the story by now. Would really like to know what happens next. Your other story Kings Creed is awesome too. Kind of want to see that one move on also. Please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Second wind

Even better the second time around. Loved this created world and lovely, varied characters! Finding this delectable tale once again had me all comfy cosy like slipping on something favorite. Again, couldn't put it down while at the same time, savoring every word. Ty Noble. Truth is I like it, love it and definitely want more of it! I dug your style, and your painstaking attention to the detailed build of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello writer man

I came her for the boner and stayed for the writing. I have read this starting from yesterday evening, i slept and started again this morning.

It is finished now, I had three meals along the way and didn't really care for any of them.

What happened to Daniel? Will he live without his demonic heart?

How will the companions be corrupted by hell?

What happened to the angelic book in the monastery?

I enjoyed the lore and the settings that events took place in.

I hope to visit these imaginary places ones again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird

She never asked after her father, she never asked about getting pregnant. The picture of the society could be a bit more complete. How common is the offspring of a human and an angel? How come Lucifer is in the picture, but God is not. The cross seems to feature too often, when this maybe ought to me more about the old testament than the new one.

You're a good story teller, you have no problem keeping my attention. But this ought to be a book, not a story, too short to do anything but scratch the surface.

ButterBearButterBearover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!!

What a beautiifully written story!! Easily one of the very best I have ever read. I hope you continue writing as you are a wonderful author. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking GREAT !!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best story description I've seen in Literotica. So far

Just a doubt is this finished or is there a continuation to it

Please let me know if there is anything

Anyways one of the best I've seen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not going to lie.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, but I didn't really like the end (aside from the fact that it was the end of a great story) and there some more stuff I want to know.

1.) I wanted Michael to win the fight. Not necessarily killing Devnik, but severing his tie to Alarial, and freeing Cariel and Daniel.

2.) I wanted to know the rest of the fight between Jon and Devnik. We know that Jon one, because he's immortal, but we don't trult know how aside from the fact that he was able to read Devnik's moves (though Jon was a little slow on dodging them.)

3.) I want to know what happened to Daniel and Vriel.

a.) Daniel was able to resist the tug of hell, but his demon heart was ripped out and he blackedout. Even if Daniel did die did he atone for his sin of immortality by dedicating his immortal life to hunting Devnik down, or was he damned to hell for it? Maybe he survive; what then?

b.) what about Vriel? Was he bound to Daniel in his fate of Heaven/Hell? Maybe he was released from the sword upon Daniel's death and simply returned to heaven. Maybe Vriel pleaded for Daniel's mortal soul's salvation.

4.) After realizing that Michael couldn't save Alarial and Cariel from Devnik's influence; I really wanted the stroy to cover their transformation into demons and what kind they would become. I figured Cariel would become Bra'rul (bra'ruhl? Indon't remember spelling.) given she was a seraphim, and that Jon would likely be weaker than she, given his complete lack of Magic. Though we don't know much of Alarial's actual magical abilities or her willpower. We only know that thanks to her Awakening bond to Devnik makes her completly submissive.

Maybe you could write an epilogue to this series, and go into detail about what happened to each character. About Alarial, Cariel, and Jon's corruption and their duties, and what happened to Daniel and Vriel after Daniels demon heart was removed and he died in a hole.

-SilentM

P.s. Appolgies for the long comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

100+++++++

such an amazing story, when are you going to release a spin off version.

E.G. A angel corrupting a few half demons and such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

I loved this story, thank you so much! I hope you'll write more chapters soon. Personally, I'd like to see them back on Earth in the modern day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That third wish should of gotten her pregnant. Absolutely loved it. Amazing detail and background. Not exactly a sex story tho. More like a story with some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will it ever be possible to buy this as a real book?

This story is really well written and captivating. Would not hesitate to buy it, if it ever were to be published as a book. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When's your next work?

Really great stories, I read all the comments hoping to find info. When is the next story coming out? Creed or corruption. Eagerly waiting...

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Enjoyed the whole series. Look forward to more.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this whole series.

Please keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best written, well planned stories I've read online. I would love to read a long series of this story. Keep it coming.

Best wishes,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story

Story is absolute gripping!!!!

Couldn't stop before reading all the parts !!

It's an excellent plot line, can't wait to read more.

Btw when is the next part coming out??

FuzznfangsFuzznfangsalmost 9 years ago
So good!!!

Amazing story!!! My favorite part was when Devik told Cariel she would resist less and less every day, until one day she forgot to resist entirely. Gave me shivers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One story's ending is anothers beginning

Wow just wow

I love this story but it will haunt me not knowing what happens after the change. And I have to know what happened to the judge and the other angle. So please don't leave me hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So good.

Best story I ever read online, erotic or not.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 9 years ago
Magnificent!

What a fantastic story that was!

I have to admit I was truly surprised at the choices. I really thought they would decide the other way, though with great regret. Once their decision became known, I was saddened thinking of what they might face. And then, your wonderful ending brought everything together so neatly for me. I truly enjoyed this story!

One little nit to pick, though I'm sure someone else has already brought this to your attention. Since this story is not exactly new I really urge you to resubmit a more corrected version. You switch tenses here and there. You go from past tense, which is how this story is rightfully told, to present tense for a paragraph or two. At first I found it annoying and it jarred me out of the story. I hope you fix this because the story itself is just too compelling for it to be marred by sloppy editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Was a great story until...

I genuinely enjoyed the story but when Cariel entered... As his side lover? Bitch? I don't even know but the moment Devnik slept with her while Maria and Jon were in the way to him just made my heart take a downturn. How could he :/ and Maria still loves him so but he still has Cariel at the side...? If I were Maria I would've clawed that bitch's guts out or throw a tantrum or sth and demand that cariel be disposed of HAHAHAHHAHA I don't like infidelity much I suppose so I can't appreciate what Cariel's role in the story has become.

Still a great story though! (Minus cariel) it was very detailed, English was good, really enjoyable to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

i am so happy For Daniel

I dont know why Maria dont understand that she is never going to have peace in her life

She got so Many chances

I think she is bitter and could not forgive and forget

Very Nice

I pitty devnik he knows that this love is just magicbond if iT breaks then their would be no love

He really love to live in illusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved the entire series, please continue further.

AvatarIkaAvatarIkaabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to your next work!

I love your writing. You write with such skill and maturity that I don't think you are new to writing at all. Your characters are well portrayed and the plot lines are convincing. I'm a great fan. Keep up the good work and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Honestly

the whole thing with Cariel just brings out the bitterness in me. I've read and enjoyed some stories that involved polygamous relationship but this one leaves a strange aftertaste. It dampened my earlier enthusiasm in reading this story to the end.

Maybe it's because it happened while Devnik and Alarial were supposedly pining after one another and dreaming about each other as their 'one true love'. Devnik had that metaphorical ball of guilt that one time, but has no qualms about sleeping with Cariel and making her his slave as well? Cariel as well was pretty quick to start lusting after him after being so adamantly against him in the beginning.

It ended up making the 'love' between Alarial and Devnik seem less convincing and less sure. I'm half-expecting their bond to break and that Devnik ends up going back to being a serial rapist and Alarial ends up falling in love with someone else. That or one of the main characters gets killed off.

In other words, that one rather unnecessary element to this 3-part series has got me looking at the outlook/future of the story's events like a downright pessimist.

Fantastic writing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still a better live story than...everything i read until now !!!

First of all...thank you. This story is just wonderfull...i live this twisted démon and all the background you put up there.

To be honest, i wanted to complain at first...cause I was really curious about the demonic form of the 3 characters. Also, I hope to have the end story about the duel Jon and devnik had in the past...and what happened to Daniel after he lost his heart...

so many questions...

so when I read the comment about a possible new chapter...

well...i'm really looking forward to it

thanks again for those hours of pure bliss

moebius

mdgrrrlmdgrrrlabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I've been a lurker on this site for years now, but wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this story line. It's been an amazing day, spent curled up on the sofa reading all 4 of these tales. I hope it's a series you continue!!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 9 years ago
Re: "Hmm"

So does that mean King's Creed is stalled for now, while you work on Celestial writing?

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hmm

I'm afraid to make promises, but I might have something like a chapter sample for "Celestial Corruption" in a month or so. It never bothers me when people ask.

NT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
still a huge fan

I have been reading and following this story for years, ever sense the first part came out. I love it and have read it through 3 times now. Even bugged you for the email of a peak into the last chapter. I love the detail, I felt like I was reading a novel, and with all the characters you made you could have more of these. I know your probably tired of this but maybe another chapter? Of what happens when they transform, another bigger war? Or what one of the other demon princes does. Literally anything and I am sure it will be awesome.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable, such a good story.

That was a great story. It's a bit like the first quest in a series of quests for the charactors. You could easily use them again in another quest. It would also be interesting to see what demon form the tree are given.

Thank you for your efforts in the writing of a wonderfull story.

JS

lyricallovelyricalloveabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Seriously, come on! I need more! You left this open for anything! I loved all of this, you wonderful person. Haha! I hope you decide to write these character again, because I truly enjoyed reading this world you created. Great work!

rahuul93rahuul93over 9 years ago
awesome script

this story one of the longer stories that i have read on literotica .you manage keep the suspense till the end though we can predict the end it was thrilling when read i guess thats all that should matter .hoped u would have given a mouch more intimate scene at the end.still end is end.

thank you very much for writing this series

NatastropheNatastropheover 9 years ago
Addicting and brilliant

I want a hard copy. I read the story in two days. Only stopping because I stayed up too late reading it and also work. Seriously loved it. I want to know more about this world. I want to know what happens till the characters. What kind of demons do they become? What of the other lords and ladies? Michael? I loved the naughtiness. It was fun to read. I felt like I was there. The description was just right. I'm glad I found your story. Thank you so much for sharing. I really do hope you write more. You should be published. I'd buy all your books. :):)

P.s. I loved how you used the word sex to refer to the naughty bits. It was very classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Great story. Loved the plot, details, and characters. Very inspired and well thought out. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved this story series! Thank you for sharing!! Meesh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful stories! I hope to read more from you :).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous