Celia Allene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you open an umbrella with one finger?"

"I can do anything with one finger... But I'm better with two... Anyway, I'm wet and tingly."

"Ok, make me a club sandwich!"

"Mmmm I'm hungry for something else..."

"Pfth! I thought you already had it!"

"Hmmm being greedy today!! Might need dessert as well..."

"Oh, are you?"

"I'm off to think about other things..."

"Well if that's the case, then I'm off to make coffee. Coffee but ain't got a mug!! I've got a cup at least."

"A love cup..."

"I'd have to share that, and I'm not sharing!"

"Well, what can one say about that segment Anna?"

"Quite. That section comes from the longest tape, which was a little over twenty-six minutes long. You might be surprised to learn that was towards the beginning, about five minutes into the tape."

"That is surprising, given that the conversation appears to be ending."

"True, it does, but they continue it whilst a drink and a sandwich are made in the kitchen. Not that they got to eat the chicken sandwich, but the drink is definitely consumed by Lainey later."

"Out of curiosity, what was the drink?"

"Well, as much as I would like to tell you I am not sure that the production company would be too happy with me and you."

"Oh, I see. I think I'm blushing more than you now."

"Shall we call it Ginger Ale for now!"

"Ok with me. Now back to the celebrity and Lainey. Whilst we appreciate that you will want to check all the facts surely there must be a little clue you can give us?"

"Not at the moment Alice. I have some more evidence on its way to me this week, then I will know one way or the other if my hard work has proven fruitful."

"So, say that Lainey is who you think she is then how does that leave you, and indeed the general public, with the old question of who Celia Allene is."

"It will move me, rather us, a whole lot closer to solving the mystery of Celia Allene."

"If I didn't know better I would say that sounds like a plug for a book."

"You never know Alice."

"Thank you, Anna Jameson, for a very interesting evening."

*****

Good job there was not a clock in the room or E might have gone mad. Luckily, she heard the front door and called out desperately to be let free before she wet herself on the bed.

"Oh dear, is my little one desperate?" Alice asked flicking off her shoes.

"Yessssss. Untie me please."

"Now I would, but you see I have this problem from earlier." Came the reply while removing the jacket.

E looked puzzled, as well as desperately, back at the figure stood leaning by the doorway with a warm, if a little menacing smile on her face."

"Please, please, please. Whatever I may have done, or indeed do in the future, I apologise."

The wriggling E really was in dire need of the bathroom.

"So, what do we do with that naughty tongue which appeared earlier then?"

"Please, anything, just let me go."

"Next time I will put you in diapers."

E blushed, knowing that the threat was always a distinct possibility.

One relieved E walked back into the lounge, having retrieved some clothes on the way. She curled next to her lover and her best friend all in one.

"How was the show?"

She felt Alice's hand stroke her hair.

"It was fine. No wild revelations about Celia though, despite all the hype. Mind Julie appears to have been concentrating on the Lainey character."

"What were the tapes like?"

"Far too delicate for your little ears my sweet."

E giggled.

"Who is this Lainey anyway."

"Some silly little strumpet who likes having her bottom smacked, amongst many other naughty things."

"Is she a lover of Celia's?"

"It would appear so from the tapes."

"And did you listen to all the tapes?"

"No, they only played extracts that they thought would be suitable for broadcasting on television. Even then they were close to the knuckle."

"Do you think they will ever find out who the real person is behind Celia?"

"Well, never say never, but I believe that she is far too wily to let any journalist, no matter how good or indeed lucky they are, unmask her."

"I hope so because I like Celia. She is my all time heroine."

"Are we getting sentimental little E?"

"No, not really. It's just that there is sort of an intriguing mystery behind the mask of Celia. It would not be the same if everyone knew who she was." E replied then tried to stifle a yawn.

"You sound tired little one. Have you had an exhausting evening?"

"Hmmm, no actually, I just lay around on the bed doing nothing."

"Well, perhaps you should have got up and done something to keep you occupied. I still don't know why you never came to the show with me."

"My, aren't we are witty tonight. Thank god I put some clothes on or my legs might have fallen off with laughing."

"Time for bed I think."

"You need to change the sheets first." E retorted with a big bold grin.

It was never really a contest. E took one look at the face of her lover, giggled, and realised it was time to exit. She nearly made it to the bathroom. Nearly was not near enough though. Grabbed back to the sofa, whilst pleading desperately to be let off. No avail though, soon finding herself naked, draped over the arm of the large blue sofa, with her bare bum sticking high in the air.

Thirty minutes later one contrite E had changed the sheets, cleaned her teeth and lay with a blazing red bum snuggled up against her lover.

"Good night my darling Lainey, I do you love you so much."

"Good night Celia, whoops I mean Alice."

They both smiled contently as they drifted off to sleep.

12