The Club

Story Info
A new club is not what it seems to be.
5k words
4.46
18.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a very stressful couple of weeks, working nonstop to make up for the time lost during the quarantine. The world is slowly starting to come out of it gradually relaxing the restriction in order to allow things to get back to normal, whichever new normal that would be. Here I was in my tiny office typing away at my keyboard, my eyes glued to the screen as I wrote report after report based on the mountain of paperwork pressing down on my glass desk, right next to the hand sanitizer. I slowly adjust my glasses and my mask, this thing I can barely breathe in, but I have to wear it for better or for worse.

The heat is starting to press on me as the Sun shines right through the window of my office in all its midday glory. Small beads of sweat appear on my forehead as I shift a little in my seat, the outer heat only adding to my inner one, my nylons brush against eachother as I recross my legs, the faint sound sending a shiver through my body. Fuck I am so horny, damn this disease, it's been months since I've had any human contact, since I've felt the warm soft skin of another woman against my body, my heavy breasts against hers, her lips on mine, since I've tasted the sweet nectar of a cumming pussy. All these thoughts flooding into my head, my arousal growing with the heat pouring down on me, a damp spot forming in my black lace panties, all the while as my hands never stop typing away, the rhythmic sound of the keyboard almost drum like echoing through the silent room in contrast with the turmoil inside my body.

But the Sun moves along and takes its heat with it, the stack of folders on my desk diminishes as the hours pass and I finally reach the end of another long day. As my computer shuts down I stand and stretch my body feeling that small euphoria as the blood rushes through my strained limbs. I straighten my knee long pencil skirt and adjust my make up as well as my hair, grabbing my purse and head out as the office lights close behind me. The elevator plays its music as it slowly descends; I lean against the side and stare at myself in the huge mirror at the back. 'Not bad' I think to myself as I admire my hourglass figure in my usual grey business suit, always the same suit every day, company policy, but I looked damn good in it, the blouse framing my DDs, showcased by a generous but still decent cleavage, my wide hips and my bubbly ass stretching that tight pencil skirt showcasing my long legs.

I was an early bloomer, my breasts developing at an early age making me quite popular among the boys in my school and the object of scorn among the girls. During high-school my ass and legs started to attract as much attention as my breasts from both the student body and some of the teachers. I could say I enjoyed all the attention even the jealousy looks, sometimes when I guy would check me out I would smile and even blow him a little kiss making his girlfriend shoot daggers at me with her eyes and then scorn him for looking, poor guy. Yes I know, I was evil that way but truth be told I wasn't into guys and that was a closely guarded secret. My family was traditional and we lived in a small town where everybody knew everybody so I had to be very careful. The people were nice but they weren't exactly tolerant when it came to sexual preferences. I'm sure there were other gay boys or lesbians but we all put up a façade in order to avoid being social outcasts. This however led to an interesting fact that I was still a virgin after high-school. Of course I did masturbate by rubbing my clit when I was home alone but I never had anything inside my pussy. I made sure my prom date drank enough alcohol in order to be content with a quick handjob after which he quickly passed out. Of course he thought he actually had sex with me and since being a virgin is equally as bad for one's reputation I played along.

And thus came the big day when I was off to college in a far far away city where nobody knew me and I could have my fresh start. Boys still cheeked me out, cat called and whistled and of course the jealous looks from their girlfriends were still there. However I noticed other kind of looks from some of the girls, lustful ones, they smiled and even blew me kisses to which of course I smiled and blew kisses back. I was actually flirting with other girls out in the open and nobody seemed to care. Being able to express myself and be who I am without worrying about what other thinks or my social status was a huge relief. Needless to say I wasn't a virgin for much longer. A few months into my freshman year I found myself bend over my English professor's desk, Mrs Jones, a tall woman in her late 40s with a weakness for pretty girls. She pulled my skirt up and lowered my panties, giving my ass a hard slap before plunging her 8'' strap-on deep into me. The pain was excruciating but after a few thrusts it was a long forgotten memory as pleasure filled my body making me beg to be fucked harder and deeper which of course the good professor was more than happy to oblige. She was very skilled with the fake cock making me have my first orgasm of the evening in a matter of minutes. That was also the night when I fell in love with strap-ons, and I knew I had to have one inside me as often as possible. They are so much better than the real thing and the best part is they never go soft as Mrs Jones demonstrated by fucking me over and over like a machine for an hour straight leaving me trembling with my brain turned to mush my thighs coated in my juices as I had lost count of how many orgasms I had.

The next day I could barely walk feeling soreness between my legs but it was a pleasant one, drawing a few winks from some girls who clearly recognized the cause the cause of my limping making me blush but also very excited. That became a ritual, every Thursday evening in Mrs Jones's office I would get my weekly fucking. She wasn't very much into kissing and romantic stuff, she was there to fuck me and I was there to get fucked and that was fine by me. I knew that she fucked a student every day at same hour, which I found out by observing other girls walking with the same limp as me after leaving her office. I also joined a sorority where I had my first taste of pussy as I had to pleasure each and every one of them in order to get accepted as I was pleasured in turn in the following years by the new pledges.

The elevator's ding as it reached the bottom floor pulled me back from my trip down memory lane and as I moved I noticed the damp spot in my panties returned and it seemed a bigger this time, fuck I was so horny. I smiled and waved good-bye to the handsome security guard who smiled back and wished me a good night as I made my way out of the building. Fuck I would have ridden his cock so hard at that moment but the thought had no effect on me even in my high state of arousal so I made my way into the street, the cool evening air helping to ease my burning need. I reminded myself to stop at the store to buy more batteries, I wanted my toys at full power tonight, mama was hungry.

As I exited the grocery store with my bag in my hand I noticed a red sign across the street which red VELVET in bright neon lights. Under it was a rather small door and next to it was a female security guard with a red face mask, an earpiece and a tablet in her hand. It was clearly a new club of some sorts. I glanced at it then I glanced down the street as my apartment was only two blocks away. I usually don't go to clubs, I don't even remember the last time I was in one, I was always focused on work and didn't have much of a social life. But tonight I found myself crossing the street towards the club even before my brain was realizing what I was doing, almost as if my body reacted on its own. I guess after all the months in quarantine and long workdays it was telling me it needed a break, I need it to let loose, blow some steam and have some fun. The security guard raised an eyebrow as she stared me down making me blush as I realized being in a business suit with a bag of groceries in your hand isn't exactly club attire.

"May I help you Miss?" she said in a neutral tone but I could still feel her gaze on me, I was too embarrassed at first to notice that she was staring at my breasts and not my face.

"Yes, I mean is this a new club?" I asked the obvious as nothing else came to my mind at the moment

"Yes Miss we just opened yesterday," she said in the same neutral tone, but now I did notice her eyes moving down my body making me blush more and hug the grocery bag tighter against my chest

"May I come in?" I asked again feeling a little flushed and flattered since it's been a while since I was checked out by a woman.

Her face being covered by the mask I couldn't read her expression but I swear she smiled a little as she turned on her tablet and said, "May I see an ID Miss?"

That was a first, I was looking younger than my 25 years but I haven't been ID-ed at a club in years. Nonetheless I complied, fumbling a bit as I reached into my purse and handed her my driver's license. She took a glance at it then nodded, typed something on her tablet a few seconds later I heard the club door locks opening.

"You may go inside Miss, have fun!" this time her tone of voice was a bit more cheerful as she turned to watch the street no longer paying attention to me. I took the cue and opened the door and stepped inside the club. I heard the locks closing behind me and stayed closed as I tried the handle. I felt a little panic but I quickly buried it, maybe this was only the way in and the exit must be somewhere else. As a new club maybe it was their way to make the visitor actually see the club before turning and leaving. I turned back around to find myself staring at a long corridor light by only a few red lights, that color seemed to be the main theme, another thing that became rather obvious really fast was that there was no sound, no music, no chatting, it was dead silent, which was weird since all the clubs I was in you could usually hear the music from the street. The warning bells in my head started to ring louder, but in for a penny in for a pound, I still needed to find a way out so I had no choice but to go forward.

My heels were the only sounds that filled the air as I made my way into that corridor which was shorter than I thought, only a few meters long but it definitely seemed bigger the way it was lit. I found myself staring at yet another door, I reached out to grab the handle when it opened, my hand still in the air. I was definitely not prepared for what I saw.

Before me stood an Asian girl stark naked, with a thick studded pink collar around her neck with a large ring in front, her nipples were clamped very tightly as I noticed a few droplets of blood around the steel teeth which were connected to the collar by a golden chain. She had a rather large pink ball gag in her mouth, her drool was slowly dripping from the corners of her mouth and down onto her generous breasts. Her wrists and ankles were encased in pink leather cufflings. Her pussy was hairless and had a red V tattooed on her mound. She just stood there looking at me and I was looking back at her still trying to wrap my head around it. I have seen my fair share of kink and wore leather/latex outfits myself but never like this. I have only seen this in porn movies. I guess I was too taken by the view I did not notice the grocery bag slipping through my arms, the thud it made as it hit the floor brought me back to my senses.

As my vegetables and the milk from the broken carton spread across the floor I managed to look past the girl and into the club behind her as I was hit by sounds of moaning and screaming. It was a large room; I couldn't see the end of it and had the same red lighting as the corridor. The walls were padded with leather and filled with sex toys, canes, whips, paddles, chains, gags, hoods, pretty much everything, they were probably better stocked then some kink shops. Then along the walls there were glass cubicles each with its own device, some had X crosses, some had leather padded horses, other had swings, racks, pillories, cages and probably others I couldn't see in the back. A few of them were occupied, one I could see clearly was a young blonde girl in the stocks, fully naked and gagged as she was fucked from behind by a tall black woman, also naked save from the big black strap-on around her waist. She had one hand in the girl's hair another on her hips and was pounding her hard and fast with steady thrusts almost machine like, the girl was crying and screaming into the gag but she was clearly enjoying it judging by the copious amount of her juices that were running down her inner thighs while the black woman was calling her names and had an equal amount of juices running down her legs as well. On the other side in the cubicle there was a girl hanging from the ceiling by her wrists, fully naked as well, who was screaming as another woman in a hooded red catsuit was whipping her hard. I had my share of kinky sex but this was a whole new level, I was feeling both scared and excited.

Unfortunately my conflicting emotions didn't trouble me for long as I felt two strong hands wrapping around my body one over my mouth silencing me and one over my shoulders holding me still. My instincts kicked in and I tried to squirm and struggle but whoever was holding me was far more powerful than me. At the same time the Asian girl from the door produced a small syringe and approached me, looking me in the eyes caressing my cheek trying to soothe me as I frantically screamed into the hand around my mouth and tears started rolling down my face seeing the needle. I felt a small prick on the side of my neck and within second my body went limp. As I fell to the ground I managed to get a glimpse of the security guard from outside towering over me then everything turned dark.

I don't know how long I was out, but my head was hurting a little as I slowly opened my eyes. As I came to my senses I noticed I was in one of the cubicles, I was naked, collared and gagged just like the Asian woman and I was pinned on a St Andrews cross. I started to moan into my gag as the pain from my clipped nipples started to surface, I tried to free myself but the more I struggled the more it hurt so I let it be and just sobbed looking around. There seemed to be no one else in the cubicles around me. After a while I heard footsteps, high heels clicking on the floor as I saw the black woman from before, now fully dressed in a long red dress, cut on the side showing glimpses of her gorgeous legs walking away towards an exit, she had a leash leading to the collar of the blonde girl she was fucking earlier who was crawling behind her Mistress naked and on all fours, as she turned her back to me I could see her red swollen pussy which was still gaping. I wanted to scream but I felt myself strangely aroused and instead I moaned into the gag watching them until they were gone.

"Enjoying the show?" I heard a familiar voice to my right and I quickly turned my head, the sudden movement of my neck cause my collar to pull on the chain connecting it to my nipples sending a wave of fresh pain throw my body. Outside the cubicle watching me was the security guard, this time without the face mask and naked except knee high latex boots and elbow deep latex gloves. She had big beautiful breasts, as big as mine and from her waist hanged the biggest red strap-on I have ever seen, around 10'' and quite thick. On her knees next to her was the Asian slave girl, her wrists were cuffed behind her back but her mouth was free this time as she was eagerly sucking licking and spitting heavily on that strap-on.

I tried to speak but all I could manage were some muffled moans. The security guard laughed and entered the cubicle, followed by the slave girl who kept on worshiping that fake cock paying no attention to me.

"I know you have a lot of questions and you shall have the answers in time. My name is Amelia and I am the owner of the club." She chucked as she probably saw the wonder on my face as how come the owner is posing as a security guard.

"Because I like to vet each member personally," she continued casually stroking the slave girl's hair as she slobbered all over her latex cock.

"You passed the preliminary test, if I didn't think you would be a good fit for us I wouldn't have let you in. Now it's time to see how you fare on the rest of the tests." A grin formed on her face as she spoke that last world sending chills down my spine yet my pussy was on fire. She waved her hand and the slave girl stopped sucking and just assumed a kneeling position next to her.

"This here is Kimiko, a natural submissive, she was my first hire. She applied as a waitress, saying that she enjoys serving people, well you're doing a lot of serving now don't you slave?" she smiled and looked down at the girl.

Kimiko looked up but her eyes were still casted downward 'Yes Mistress, slut is so happy to serve you and your guests and especially happy to get a sister' on that last part she turned her head my way and looked me right in the eyes with a big smile on her face. Well that was as clear as a hint as can be. My heart skipped a beat as a million questions flooded my brain. What does this mean? Am I ready to become this woman's slave? What about my job, my friends, my family?

I felt a latex hand caressing my cheek and I looked up at Amelia standing next to me looking calmly at me, leaning in and whispering in my ear:

"Just relax and surrender yourself to me sweetie, allow yourself to become what your meant to be," she gave my ear a little lick before moving back and grabbing a rattan cane.

"But before pleasure there must be pain, for only through pain one can see the true value of another!" she proclaimed philosophically. I knew from experience I could take a lot of pain but something told me I was not prepared for this, but I had no choice, I took a deep breath bracing myself waiting for the first blow. Which came shortly after, landing over both my breasts, for a second I felt nothing just warmth across the welt then the pain hit me like one thousand trucks, tears instantly filled my eyes as I screamed my lungs out into the gag. Then the second hit came, then the third, one after the other in rapid succession. Five in total but they seemed like fifty, my body felt like it was stuck with a thousand needles as my brain tried to process the pain, I was screaming over and over into the gag, my body trembled, tears running like a river down my cheeks making a mess of my makeup, I felt the room spinning with me, my vision was foggy. I felt Amelia's hand gently caressing my cheeks pushing back unruly strands of hair clearing my face

"There there little one, just breathe and relax, you did very good," she whispered in a soothing voice and after a few seconds I felt it, it was faint but it was there, a little wave of pleasure cursing through my body among the sea of pain. I looked down and I saw Kimiko between my legs slowly licking my pussy giving me just enough pleasure to counter the pain a bit but no more.

"Sister's pussy tastes so good and she is so creamy!" I heard the Asian slave girl moaning from down below. I also noticed the five perfectly drawn welts across my big breasts and how deep they were carved into my skin

"Well you have passed the first test", I heard Amelia say as she put the cane away, "time for the second one!" She snapped her fingers and Kimiko rose to her feet, her wrists were still cuffed but this time they were in front of her body as she slowly removed the restraints around my body. Both of them held me, as my legs trembled so hard that I couldn't stand up straight, and gently put me down on the floor on all fours, I was too weak to put up a fight and at this point did I really need to fight back? Kimiko pushed my head lower to the ground as Amelia presented her latex boot looking down at me

12