Celia and the CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the course training session was over for the day, I leapt out of my seat, grabbed my things, and walked out the door. I didn't want to risk someone pulling me aside to ask me something or holding me up in any way whatsoever. I needed to get to the room down the hall.

I found it just where he said it would be. His name was etched into a gold plate on the door. I hesitated, then remembered that I had been invited here, and knocked.

"Come in," Mr. Chain's voice said from inside. I walked in and he was sitting behind his desk. I was shocked to see that he was wearing a plain white T-shirt. His biceps were completely exposed and I could not tear my eyes away for the life of me. There was something about seeing him in casual clothes like this that made him even more attractive to me, more human.

"Aren't you going to say hello?" he asked me, but I couldn't speak. He was smiling that small smile again.

"I see you dressed accordingly for our activities this afternoon," he said in that smooth, deep, and sexy voice of his. "I want you to continue to wear your hair down when we meet. Is that understood?" I nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

He pulled his office chair out into the center of the room and sat on it, then gestured for me to come forward. As I neared him, he held up his hand as a signal for me to stop where I was. Standing right in front of him, looking down into his face, I was struck again by his eyes and the way he held eye contact; frankly and unabashedly. My heart throbbed. This was a man who knew exactly what he wanted and would always get it.

"Pull your skirt up," he instructed. I complied, pulling it up until it exposed my thighs.

"Higher than that. And turn so you're facing away from me." I spun around as he commanded and pulled up the skirt until my tights-clad ass was visible to him. I wondered if the wet spot caused by thinking of him all day was visible.

I could hear him unbuckling his pants.

"Now sit on my lap," he said. I sat down and could clearly feel his boner underneath me. I adjusted myself so I was on top of it and the tip was aligned with my clit. He put his hands on my hips and began to move my body back and forth along his length. I could hear him sighing lightly with pleasure, and I started to move even slower, teasing him.

Then, he stopped what he was doing and did something unexpected.

He reached his hands underneath me and ripped a hole in my tights. Rather than getting angry that he just destroyed my nicest pair, this barbaric act sent my arousal to a new level as my body buzzed and tingled.

He moved my panties aside, just as he had done the previous day, and jammed himself up inside of me with no warning. Luckily, I was well-lubricated and his large cock easily glided up into my pussy. He kept pressing until he was all the way in. I was still tender from the day before, especially from this angle.

For a moment, I was so fixated on how deep he was that all I could do was sit there with my eyes closed, waiting for his next move. I could feel my cunt dripping around his girth.

"Show me how well you can fuck me, Celia," he told me, and I started moving up and down right away, fucking him with all I had. I knew that this was my chance to prove myself.

Even his thighs were rock hard, which I could feel under my own as I bucked my hips on top of him. I had always been very attracted to men in impeccable physical shape, like most women, but had never gotten to fuck one before this. It was better than I imagined it would feel in my fantasies.

His strong arms were wrapped around my body, encircling my waist and making me feel tiny. Even though I was the one on top, I realized that I might not be able to move if I wanted to and that this was actually a huge turn-on to me. I was completely at his mercy.

Alex ripped open my blouse, the black buttons flying across the room, then started groping my chest with the same savage intensity.

I kept moving, letting my impending orgasm drive my motions. I was in a trance-like state. It was clear that my movements were making him wild with lust. It was empowering to know that I had this effect on him.

I reached up and took my breasts out of my bra, so that they were outside of it, offering him easier access. He immediately started to tease and tweak my nipples, increasing the intensity of my arousal and starting the stirrings of an orgasm within me.

"Mmmm, you make such a good little slave, doing exactly as you're told," he said to me, and began thrusting with his own rhythm now, creating an intense sensation as is cock moved even deeper inside of me. "And you're so damn tight, too," he growled, "It makes it hard to maintain control."

I was unsure about what he meant, but wanted to find out, "Don't maintain control then," I said between sighing and moaning.

Seeming to pause to think for a moment, he reached his arms around me again, even tighter, and stood up, holding me where I was, and walked over to his desk. He set me down so that I was standing up, facing the desk, then pressed my upper back down until I was lying flat on it. Amazingly, he achieved all of this while still inside of me.

He started thrusting incredibly hard, pinning me down so that I couldn't move, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to keep fucking me. He grabbed the back of my blouse and ripped it off so my back was bare. He unbuckled my bra, threw it and my ripped blouse aside, and then stared running his hands along my bare back, stopping at my neck and encircling it gently with his hands.

He used one hand to keep my upper body held down against the desk, and then ran the fingers of his other hand through my hair in a way that felt quite tender in contrast to the manner in which he was fucking me and holding me down. The savage intensity joined with this caring gesture made my heart surge with something so strong and new that it was slightly unnerving. I knew at that moment that I was beyond infatuated.

Alex picked up his pace and intensity, rocking my body so that my hips started lightly slamming against the desk. I wondered if it would leave bruises there, but didn't care much. This was, by far, the roughest sex I had ever had. I had heard of rough sex before, and never would have thought that I would be into it, but it was exciting. The times I had had sex before this didn't even seem like the same activity, by comparison.

I allowed myself to be taken over by Mr. Chain, getting lost in my body's pleasure. I was impressed by his stamina, but not really surprised given the state of his body. I felt my orgasm building up from deep within me, threatening to take me over, body and mind.

Almost as though he could sense this, he picked up my body as though I weighed nothing. Alex started fucking me even harder, making me come so hard that I started yelling and screaming, "Oh my god, Mr. Chain, fuck me! Fuck me!" I yelled, oblivious to everything but the sensation of my climax washing over my body.

As soon as the last waves of my orgasm had passed, it was his turn. He set me back on the ground so that I was standing as before and pinned down my upper body again as he fucked me wildly. The entire inner-thighs of my tights were now soaked with my juices. I could sense him getting closer to the edge by his breathing.

"Give me your cum, sir," I cried, "I want to take it all!"

I realized in that moment that I wanted nothing more than to be his obedient slave as he demanded and that nothing could satisfy me more. I also realized that no matter what he asked, I would probably do it without a single question. This was a potentially dangerous level of attraction and infatuation.

I got ready to feel his cock spasm inside of me as he climaxed. But once again, Mr. Chain threw me a curveball. Instead of emptying his load into me again, he pulled out and came on my lower back. It felt warm as it splattered against my skin. Afterwards, I lay there and he stood there for a moment or two, one hand resting on my hip.

Then he went over to one of his desk drawers and pulled out a dress shirt. He peeled off his white T-shirt (giving me a chance to glimpse his washboard abs and the entirety of his perfect chest) and tossed it onto the desk beside me. He pulled on the dress shirt, then his pants, put his shoes on, and left the room.

I was covered in sweat and still recovering from the orgasm I had just had. In fact, I could hardly even move from where I was lying on the desk. I realized that I was still technically on the property of my work and decided to stand up, pulling myself together.

I reached over to the T-shirt he had left on the desk beside me. As I slipped it on over myself, I could smell Alex's scent on it. Again, I felt that rush of intensity in my chest and what felt like butterflies in my stomach.

I thought about who Alex was, all he had accomplished, the fact that he still found time to keep so physically fit and active while becoming one of the world's youngest billionaires. It was never any secret to myself that I looked up to and was fascinated by this man, but now that I had met him and had sex with him, what did it mean?

Deciding that I could mull it over more later, I gathered my things and pulled my skirt down over the ripped hole in my tights, grateful that both the skirt and T-shirt covered this in case someone was out in the hallway or lobby when I left. But I needn't have worried, the building was deserted except for a janitor mopping the hall. It was dark outside, meaning that a lot more time had passed in that room than I had realized. I drove home still slightly dazed from my afternoon activities.

That night, I was in bed, tossing and turning. I couldn't stop thinking and eventually accepted that sleep wasn't about to grace me with its presence anytime soon. I decided to call my best friend, Julia. I needed to talk to someone about what was happening or I was really going to lose my mind!

"Hey, Celia," she answered, "What's up?"

I felt relieved to hear her voice instead of my own echoing inside of my head. "Hey, I can't sleep and have to tell someone about what's happening to me lately," I answered in a rush.

"Whoa, sounds intense," she said with concern in her voice. "Go ahead and spill, you know I'm always here to listen."

I told her everything. She already knew that I had my training sessions going on at the big bank, but I hadn't had time to tell her about Alex, yet.

"Wait," she said, stopping me mid-sentence when I was in the middle of the part with Alex pulling me aside and fucking me after the first training session. "You are claiming that you not only met Alex Chain, but he offered to have sex with you?" she said, incredulous.

"I'm not claiming anything," I answered, irritated, "It really happened! I'm wearing his T-shirt right now. I swear to God, Julia, I couldn't make this up!"

"You're messing with me, Celia," she answered, "I guess it's kind of funny, but..."

"This isn't a joke, damn it!" I answered, growing really angry.

I hung up the phone, furious at her. I felt incredibly lonely and incredibly horny.

I had been with about two or three guys before today, but I wasn't sure if I had ever been "in love" or not. I tended to be on the more logical side of things when it came to romance, thinking that losing your head over a chemical reaction in the brain (hormones) was kind of silly. Now, I finally understood how people described being "high" on another person.

Breathing in the scent of cologne and pheromones from Alex's shirt, I touched myself, thinking of him. What on earth was I getting myself into?

12