Celine Succumbs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him I talked to Sandra the other day, and his ears perked up. He asked what we were talking about. I blushed and said, "nothing much."

He grinned and got a twinkle in his eye. "You were talking about me, weren't you?"

My heart was beating a mile a minute and my hands started sweating. "Oh, maybe a little."

He grinned and laughed. "Ah, she's missing me and wants to come back and get a little more action?"

I had one of those moments where I knew I had to say what was on my mind without thinking about it, because if I thought about it, I wouldn't say it. In my imagination it was going to be one of those soap opera style moments where the wind blows my hair then the camera zooms in on my face and I say something sexy and profound. Instead I looked at my computer screen and mumbled, "not her."

When I heard myself say it, I panicked. That wasn't what I wanted to say, I wanted to be coy, maybe drag it out for a while. Now all the cards were on the table.

He paused long enough I wondered if he even heard me. I looked up to see his eyes piercing me confidently and teeth sparkled in his wide smile. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Haha, so you're finally coming around, huh? I told you you would. So when do you want your trip to heaven?"

Finally, I gathered some nerve and told him, "don't get cocky about it or tell anyone."

Before I could say anything else, my supervisor came by. She gave him a dirty look. "Duane, Room 23 shit his bed again."

Before he walked off, he looked me in the eye and mouthed, "lunch."

He came by later and asked politely if I wanted to join him for lunch. I felt incredibly embarrassed and nervous already, all the other girls were there this time and I knew all their eyes were on me. I appreciated him not bragging or rubbing anything in. I got my things and left with him.

I heard one of the other nurses say to another, "mmmm hmmmm, here we go, I told you."

My knees began to wobble as he led me outside to the parking lot. When we rounded the corner and saw 'Black', I nearly swooned. I remembered seeing it rocking when he was in there with Sandra, and I wondered if I'd be the one in there rocking it soon. I didn't know if he planned on taking me back there right then, but I didn't think I'd have the willpower to resist if he did. Being this close to finally getting a real penis inside me I became very impatient, but I knew if he hurried me my insecurities would make it not very enjoyable and it probably wouldn't happen again. Thankfully, he opened the front passenger door for me and acted like the perfect gentleman.

He took me to a restaurant where we could have a private booth and talk. The man did have a way with women. He read me like a book, noticing how I was trembling and feeling like I was going to throw up. I made up my mind to go through with this, but it was not easy to get over my loyalty to my husband.

He put me at ease, got me talking and thinking about other things, making me feel like we were two friends out to lunch.

Once I had settled down, he finally broke the ice and asked me, "So tell me about that phone call."

"I just told her that I hadn't had sex in awhile and and I was looking for someone who would be quiet and discrete about it. She recommended you."

He smiled. "I think I might be able to help you out with that. What are we talking about, a one time thing, a regular thing, booty call, or what?"

"I don't know, I need to take this one step at a time. I don't think I could just hop in the back of your car right away. I was hoping we could ease into it, no pressure and see what happens."

"What about hubbie?"

I hadn't talked to my husband about whether I should tell Duane he is encouraging our relationship, but I decided it would be best to have less moving parts. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?"

"I'll do anything you want, baby. All that time with Sandra I was thinking of you. She's pretty and all, but you got the total package. If I waited this long, I can wait a little longer if it means we do it right. I want to make this special for you."

We started going to lunch regularly, and he stopped by often on his breaks and it was nice. After a while though, I noticed this new Chinese MRI Technician started prancing around in heels with her skirt rolled up to mid-thigh and I knew I had to act.

The next time I saw him I made sure we were alone and I asked him, "How about I tell my husband I'm taking an extra shift on Friday and we can spend some time together?"

He just bit his bottom lip and nodded his head. "That sounds great."

When I got home that night, I told my husband I had a 'date' on friday, and he seemed ecstatic. I couldn't believe how excited he seemed that his wife was going to see another man.

The week crept by so slowly. When he would come by he was true to his word and acted discreetly, but I could see the triumphant way he'd look me up and down. On the day of our date, he got off 2 hours after I did. He thought I was getting ready in the hospital locker room, but I really went home to shower and change. My husband pestered me the whole time with questions like, 'are you sure you want to fuck him?" and "you're wearing that? Why not this?" I knew he was in emotional turmoil, watching me prettying myself up for another man, but I was already on edge as it was. I finally told him to wait downstairs because I was worried he'd overpower his medication, get an erection and rip out some stitches. He seemed like an abandoned puppy dog when I left. I had mixed feelings about this and was wondering if he'd regret it after the fact.

I parked next to Duane's car at the hospital, the plan was I'd hop in his and come back for my car later. Duane had only ever seen me in scrubs, so when I got out of my car as I saw him approach, he just started grinning ear to ear.

"Daaaammnnn... look at you."

I was wearing a denim mini skirt, a tight blouse and heels, make-up, and my hair was loose instead of the tight bun I had to wear for work. It felt good to have a man devour me with his eyes like that. Made me want to dress up for him even more.

We hugged each other. I meant it as a friendly gesture, but when I got close to his body and felt those hard muscles for the first time, I indulged a little bit, running my hands up his back and to his shoulders. He indulged too. He started on the bare skin of my back then moved down my skirt. Once his fingers started curling in to go underneath, I had to break the hug.

We got in his car and he said he wanted to stop by his place and get cleaned up, then he'd take me out to eat, then maybe dancing. He lived in your typical bachelor pad, trash everywhere, a stained couch in front of a gaming system and big TV in the living room. I sat there waiting and as I heard the shower start up, it occured to me - why are we going on a date? Our relationship is supposed to be about sex. I know we are going to fuck. He knows we are going to fuck. Why are we beating around the bush?

I got a wicked idea and went to his bedroom. At least he took care of his bedroom. It looked like a place a gigilo takes women for sex - satin sheets, silk pillow cases, lava lamps, mirrors on the ceiling, one of the most sensitive dimmer lights I had ever seen. I stripped off my clothes, then walked into the bathroom.

I caught myself in the bathroom mirror as I walked in. I looked over my nude body (not bad, I wasn't the only one getting something yummy) and understood the gravity of this moment. Once I went further, the first man since my husband would see me naked, touch me, and eventually make love to me. My husband would be a cuckold, and I a cheater. There would be no walking it back.

I took a deep breath and pulled the shower curtain aside. "I was just wondering if we really needed to go out. If it's no difference to you, I'd rather stay in."

Once his eyes registered I was standing there naked, he cocked his head and gave me that sexy smile that got me here in the first place. "Damn, I must have died and gone to heaven."

He held out his hand to help me in, and we shared our very first kiss as the hot water fell around us. God I forgot how good it felt to kiss a black man with those thick, strong lips. "So, I guess you are okay with staying in?" I asked him.

"If it's with you, I don't think I'll ever want to leave."

Everything flooded into my mind at once. It never occured to me how much I obsessed over him until I had him standing there naked. I recognized this muscle, that curve, the way he smiled with just the corner of his mouth, the way he cocked his head. It was like every sweet or candy I had ever resisted was laid out on a plate, all mine, no calories. Which one to eat first?

Actually, there was no contest. I squatted down slowly, kissing his hard pecs and chiseled belly as I went down until I was face level with his inflating penis.

"So, this is what everyone is raving about."

I gave the tip a gentle kiss, then took it in my hands to feel its weight and size. I lifted it and ran my tongue down the bottom side then gave each of his big hairy balls a little kiss and suck.

I didn't have much time before it expanded beyond my deep throat abilities, so I opened my mouth wide and worked that thing down my throat until my lips touched his pubic hair. It felt so good to have my mouth stuffed with a black cock again.

I backed off and rubbed my hands up and down the shaft to watch him get to full hardness.

"Damn, you are good."

"Oh, trust me, I know my way around a big black cock." I said it looking up at him with the head of his dick resting on my forehead. "Ever think you'd see me from this perspective?"

"Honestly, yeah."

"You are bad!"

"Come on, it was only a matter of time, baby."

The thought of whether I would have fooled around with him without my husband's consent entered my mind, something I didn't want to think about. I opened my mouth again and tried to swallow his cock whole again. This time it took more effort gulping it down as it was much bigger, and he had one of those erections that always point up. I bobbed my head up and down, trying to take more on each downstroke, but it was a losing battle as his cock wouldn't stop growing.

"So, could sushi bitch suck your cock like this?"

"Who?"

"Yukiko."

"No, she couldn't. Not even close."

I bobbed a few more times, this time using both hands to jerk him off.

"How about Sandra? She sucks your cock like this?"

"You are a competitive bitch, aren't you?"

"I just like to know where I stand."

"Sandra had a lot more times up to bat, more time to perfect her technique. Let's just say that."

"I've sucked a few black cocks in my time, you know."

"Girl, be real. You know you ain't ever had a cock like this before."

Goddamn, this guy would be such an asshole if he wasn't so right all the time.

In response I really started giving it to him. Sucking a magnificent cock like his, there was nothing like it. I felt him begin to tense and heard him emit little grunts. I wanted the first time he orgasmed with me to be in my pussy, but damn his cock tasted good.

"Baby, you better back off if you want my first nut to be in your pussy."

I took his cock out of my mouth. "How did you know I was thinking that?"

"Didn't Sandra tell you? I'm the fucking pussy whisperer. I know what pussy wants before it do."

Actually, she did tell me that. I let go of his cock and stood up. I just had to kiss him again, his lips looked so delicious.

"Let's go fuck," I whispered into his ear.

He turned off the shower, and we didn't even bother drying off. I just fell back on his bed and spread my legs, and he fell on top of me. I ran my hands over his chest, over his shoulders and down his sinewy arms. I just wanted to touch and feel everywhere.

My body tensed as he started his penetration. I had to remember to breathe.

"Go slow," I sighed through clenched teeth.

"I thought you said you knew your way around a nigger dick?"

"Yeah, I do, it's just been awhile."

"White dick will do that to you."

I suddenly felt like he punctured my balloon. I couldn't help but think of my husband, and he must have seen it on my face.

"No, no, no, baby, don't lose it. Come on, it's just play talk, that's all it is. Come on, come back."

He started peppering my neck and lips with kisses. I needed this so bad, I had to let it go.

"Duane, seriously, if you want this to work, just keep your mouth shut, okay?"

He smiled and worked his cock further in, sending a series of electric shocks through my body as his hardness scraped against my clit. My hands instinctually gripped his powerful ass cheeks, squeezing them, urging him to go deeper.

"Got it, baby. Got it. Just let the dick do the talking."

He gave one more good thrust and I felt the head of his dick knocking on my cervix. Some girls have shallow pussies and can't take big dicks like this, or if they do, it hurts too much to enjoy. Duane was right, almost exactly at my limit, just the perfect size for my vagina. I did have bigger before, but those were the guys I had to micromanage and not let them go too deep too fast. I sensed Duane was such a good cocksman I could just lay back and enjoy.

Let the dick do the talking. Goddamn I had never heard a better way to describe a really good fuck strategy. Word of advice guys, when you know a girl wants to fuck you, just shut the fuck up, you can only make things worse. He bottomed out, pulled himself out just before my pussy would have to surrender his exquisite ebony totem. I'd like to say my pussy squeezed his cock and wouldn't let it go, but I was producing so much juice my mouth was dry. It felt like a slip and slide. I was at his mercy. Everything was perfect, his cock was perfect, the initial stretching had finished, my pussy was lubed and there was nothing left to do but, as Duane said, let the dick do the talking.

I started feeling the tingling in my toes on his next downstroke, all the way in, all the way out. Normally I hold my breath when I start to cum, but this started so imperceptibly small and built so slowly I knew I'd pass out if I didn't consciously breathe. God, it felt so good. The tingling just started rising up my legs, increasing in intensity, then like fireworks, a second blossom started from my clit and radiated outwards and when the two waves combined I leaned my head back and let out a noise I had never heard myself make. It. Felt. So. Fucking. Good.

AND I STILL HADN'T COME! It just wouldn't stop building. I didn't know if it was a combination of being deprived for so long, the anticipation finally being released, or Duane's skill, but I felt all the stress and worry and sadness and guilt flee my body and be replaced with pure joy and pleasure. I guess my body went limp because Duane slowed down and asked. "Are you okay?"

"Don't talk, just fuck."

And he didn't, and he did. That guy was a fucking soldier. He was like a wind up toy that just wouldn't stop. I calmed down again and I wondered if maybe I did orgasm, I just missed it, but then it started again, harder and faster, brighter, deeper. My mind was like a kaleidoscope, the only room my brain had was for pleasure. When I did get an inkling of reality, I could feel Duane speeding up, hear his labored breathing, and his strokes got shorter and deeper. This is where a guy normally slows down and wants to confer with you, make sure you had enough and to make sure if it's okay for him to come inside you. Fuck that shit with Duane. He was the fucking pussy whisperer. My pussy was going to come on his dime, not mine. Sure enough, his strokes reached a crescendo of shorter and faster until he was just mashing his crotch against mine a millimeter at a time, and I came. Holy fuck did I come. It was like my brain shut down and rebooted. Honestly, this is where I should tell you how I felt his huge load shooting in me and all that. But honestly, I have no idea what the fuck he was doing. My ability to think and process sensory information was totally blown.

I started regaining awareness as Duane got up on his knees. He was laughing. I didn't know why, so I started laughing too.

"What is it?"

"I have never ever seen a girl squirt like that. That shit is everywhere."

I could see basically his belly button on down coated with a sticky goo.

"Are you sure that's not just water from the shower?"

"Unless I shower in pussy juice."

He started laughing again and just laid back down on top of me. We kissed and it felt so tender and intimate. I didn't remember feeling this happy and relaxed. Duane gave me exactly what I needed to feel whole again, and I couldn't thank him enough. The thought of my husband kept trying to sneak into my head, but I pushed it away.

We kissed a bit more, then he rolled to his side and we just held each other.

"Did you come?" I asked him, i don't know why, my mind was just blank.

"Don't you know God created the orgasm so black guys know when to stop fucking?"

I reached between my legs and I felt a mess down there, but I couldn't tell what goo was from what.

"That was fucking awesome, thanks, so much."

He rolled over onto his back and put his hands behind his head. "That's what I do."

I curled up next to him with my head on his shoulder and spent some time just feeling his body and playing with his cock. After a little while, it started to rise, and I slid on top of him and we started to kiss. I reached between our legs and guided him in. Our first fuck he showed me how good he was, now I wanted to show him how good I was.

I was going to tell him not to try to make me come, just focus on his own pleasure, but he knew that, and he knew he'd make me come anyway. And he did and did and did. This time I tried to focus. I really wanted to feel him come this time. When he started showing signs, I had to actually push away my orgasm just so I could feel his cock swell. I slammed my pussy down on him the hardest I could, and held myself there, my pussy milking his cock and I could feel each blast of his baby batter. I came again in spite of myself, then I lay down on his chest and I must have fallen asleep.

I woke up on my stomach, and I woke up to Duane nibbling and squeezing my ass.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"This is one exquisite ass. This is museum quality shit."

"That's funny, guys said my beauty is the kind you want to roll around in bed with, not put on a pedestal."

"Why the fuck does there need to be a difference?"

"Good point."

"Let me ask you something, baby."

I clasped my hands in front of me and rested my chin on them. I was really enjoying the feeling of his long fingers and thick lips having their way with my ass flesh. "What is it?"

"Do you take it up the ass?"

I turned to look back at him. "Oh baby, I do, and I will, I mean, if you want to-'' I was shocked at how much I wanted to please him. I had big cocks up my ass before, I wasn't a huge fan of it as it was, but Duane's cock wasn't just big, it was hard, like steel. The way he power fucked, it would destroy my ass. But if he wanted it.

"Nah, baby, we'll get it in there, in time. Rome wasn't built in a day. But why don't you stick that ass up here, I wanna give that pussy one more ride."

I smiled as I lifted my body up until I was on my hands and knees, then I put my shoulders to the mattress and reached behind me and pulled my ass and pussy lips apart, presenting myself to my lover. "Take what you want, baby. It's all yours."

He did, gripping my waist and driving his cock in deep. He alternated between leaning forward and nibbling on my shoulder, reaching under me and squeezing my tits, slapping my ass. I just rested my head and closed my eyes. I was too numb to come again, but I reveled in the feeling of giving my man pleasure. Finally, he gripped my hips, grunted, and shot his third load inside me, then i felt his cock reluctantly slide out of me.