Celine Succumbs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn." I heard him say.

"What?" I asked contentedly, not bothering to move out of my comfortable position.

"I got to be honest with you babe. I know I seem like a big talker, but I honestly didn't think I'd see this."

"See what?"

"Celine Carter's plump ass sticking up in the air with my come dripping out of her cunt."

I laughed. "You have such a way with words."

"Baby, you know I'd love you to stay the whole night, shit, stay the whole weekend, but it's coming up on the end of your extra shift. Don't you think you should get moving?"

it took us about 15minutes to drive here, 15 minutes of chit-chat, so we must have been fucking for over 3 hours. seriously it felt like an instant. I felt so comfortable and content, my ass in the air, feeling Duane's sperm gurgle out of my pussy and drip down my thighs. I contemplated just calling off the whole ruse, calling my husband and telling him I was spending the weekend with Duane. But my pussy needed to rest, and it began to concern me how easy it would be to give up everything else and just stay in this position, in this bed, forever.

I got up, gathered my clothes and got dressed. Duane asked if I wanted to take another shower to get cleaned up, but I told him I had to go back to the hospital to change back into my scrubs before going home anyways, I'd just take a shower there. The real reason was I wanted my husband to see, and smell, exactly what Duane did to his wife.

He drove me back to my car, and we sat in his car talking. He confessed to me again he never really thought he'd get with me. He thought I hated him. I confessed that while he did get on my nerves, I had a crush on him since when he started having sex with Sandra and I was jealous every time he came back from his car or sneaking off into a supply room with her.

He told me, "aw baby, you are way too good for doing like that. I'm so glad our first time was in my bed, you only deserve to be treated like a queen."

I felt so close to him, I didn't want to go. I could almost see a tear forming in his eye. It actually scared me at that moment because I felt like I could really, seriously fall for him. We started making out and feeling each other up again. He had on loose sweats and his cock kept popping up between us like a neglected puppy dog. I put my hand on it and felt mesmerized by its head and firmness.

I should have hopped out of the car the moment we pulled up, but it was too late now. I just couldn't leave him with a boner like that, so I fished his cock out of his pants and went down on him. It was awkward leaning over the middle console of his car, but I was worried if we went to the back we'd start fucking again.

He was right, I would have to work on it. Giving him head was like sucking on the end of an aluminum baseball bat. Didn't take long before my hand and jaw was sore. Still, the technician I was, for only a few minutes of effort he rewarded me with a mouthful of gooey, salty sperm. I sat back up and swished his present around in my mouth for a bit. Sandra had told me he had good tasting sperm, and she wasn't lying. It had a salty, yet sweet taste to it, not bitter like a lot of men. He was such an asshole I wouldn't have been surprised to find out he had a special tasty sperm diet (he did). I made sure he watched me swallow, I knew guys appreciated it when girls swallow their sperm.

I let go of his cock then kissed him on the cheek. "See you at work!" I exclaimed as I hopped out of his car.

He just looked at me and smiled and shook his head.