Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 03

Story Info
Chapters 8-9 of the erotic adventures of Celine Lewis.
9.6k words
5
1.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age or older.

Note: This story is partly autobiographical and partly what I fantasize about when I'm masturbating. Either way, it describes me.

__________________________________

Vol. III - Mutual Lust

Chapter Eight: The Next Day

Chapter Nine: A Second Time

__________________________________

When last we left Celine, she had just been caught masturbating by Diane, her roommate at the hotel. After a moment of shock and embarrassment, the two ladies decided to masturbate together after Diane revealed that she too felt the desire of pent up lust and was in need of release. After some hesitation, the two ladies got themselves off in their beds. When the deed was done, Celine wondered how this would affect their working relationship for the rest of the business conference...

___________________________________

Chapter Eight: The Next Day

When the alarm went off the next morning, I immediately felt a sense of apprehension. All of the thoughts from the night before came right back. How would we feel around each other now? Could we just put this behind us and finish up the conference? I hoped things wouldn't be awkward.

"Good morning!" Diane said cheerfully.

"Hey. Good morning," I was still feeling a bit cautious.

"How did you sleep?"

"OK," I replied. "How about you?"

"Fabulous," she answered. She got up and started getting ready. It was like nothing had ever happened. We never once mentioned the events of the previous night. To be honest, I didn't know how to feel about that either. It's nice that it didn't seem to be a problem, but are we now just going to pretend it didn't happen? I guess if that's how it would be, I was fine with that, either way. Obviously, I was just lucky that I didn't end up getting myself in trouble. If I had a different roommate, I may have been reported. I was so thankful to Diane for handling it the way she had. Anyway, we had another day to get through, so I got dressed and tried not to think about it.

The fourth day of the conference was tedious. Diane and I were in different collaborative groups for most of the day, so we didn't have a whole lot of interaction. In general, I think the week was starting to catch up with everyone. There had been a lot of late nights and drinking since we got here Sunday afternoon, so people seemed a bit strung out. Also, now that we'd been doing this for a few days, the novelty and excitement of the conference had pretty much worn off. We were just pushing to the finish line at this point.

During our last session, the only one in which Diane and I got to work together, our group leader announced that they had a small gift for us. A local business had been one of the sponsors of the conference and they had provided vouchers for dinner and two drinks at any of the restaurants they partnered with. There were four local restaurants we could choose from. Even though we were all tired, the vouchers were a nice gift. Dinner and two drinks sounded like a good way to end the last full day of the conference. The next day, Friday, was only a half day. Most people would be leaving in the afternoon, just after the last session. Although a few attendees, Diane and myself included, had booked Saturday morning flights instead, so we'd be staying an additional night.

After the day's final session, we met up with Lexi, Alaina, and the other girls and made our dinner plans. We all Googled the four restaurants that would accept the vouchers. One of them was a restaurant and lounge about 15 minutes away that they wanted to try. A group of about 10 of us, a mixture of guys and girls, were going to go together as one party. Several other groups from our conference would likely be there too. Like the previous day, we were thinking of eating early. Again, we were all pretty worn out, so a lot of people were looking to get their partying in at a reasonable hour so that they could get to bed. I planned to meet the others in the lobby at around 6 and we'd all ride over to the restaurant. Diane wanted to facetime with her family back in Seattle, so she would skip dinner, get something from the snack bar instead, and come on her own, a bit later, in time for drinks.

After our plans were set, she and I returned to the room to relax for about a half hour, before we had to start getting ready for the evening. We talked about the conference, and as usual, shared all the gossip we'd heard that day. But, we never discussed our mutual masturbation from the night before. I had set a 30 minute reminder on my phone, so after it chimed, I got up, picked out an outfit, and went into the bathroom to get ready. As I was finishing up, Diane was choosing her attire for the evening. I decided to give her some privacy to get dressed and facetime with her family, so I excused myself down to the lobby a little early. I chatted with a few other conference attendees for a while, waiting for the other members of our group to arrive. Once everyone was there, we piled into a shuttle van that Lexi had arranged and headed over to the restaurant.

The place was huge. The restaurant was on one side of the building, and the connected lounge was almost like a full-on, separate thing. It was like a nightclub that just happened to be connected to a restaurant. The dining area was packed, mostly with people from the conference. I think the staff were a bit overwhelmed actually, because the food took a really long time. I don't think they realized that this rush of customers was coming. In fact, when Diane showed up, we had only just been served. I ordered trout in a lemon butter sauce with a side of broccoli. Diane had eaten a little snack, but I shared my meal with her anyway. I really just wanted her to hang out with me.

"So how's the family?" I asked.

"Same as the last time," she smiled. "Nothing new to report."

She seemed happy, but just a little quieter than usual. Of course, this made me a little paranoid. But I tried to focus on having a good time. Surprisingly, as the night went on, I was able to put it out of my mind. We ordered a few desserts and shared them around the table. I was mostly into the cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Diane preferred the chocolate tart. A lot of the girls were getting a bit emotional over the fact that this was our last night hanging out, before everyone returned to their actual lives, so there was a lot of warm sentimentality around the table.

After dessert, we transitioned over to the lounge and ordered our first drinks. This is when the party really started. Lexi was her usual lively, flirtatious self. Alaina talked everyone's ears off. But Diane was, as is often the case, the fulcrum point of everything. She made her rounds, checking in with everyone, making sure everyone felt included. Once we got to the lounge, she and I had very little time to talk actually. I was pretty busy fighting off the guys. I guess since the conference was drawing to a close, the males among us were really starting to make their moves, hoping for a little action while there was still time. I was hit on by at least 4 guys in the few hours we were there. This one guy, in particular, was just laying it all out there for me - showed me a pic of his cock, and flat out offered to get us a room at a different hotel, around the corner from the restaurant, so we could be alone. I have to confess - this made me really wet at the time, but I had to decline.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the attention, especially after the previous night. But I had already reverted back to naughty masturbation mode. I'd be home gooning out in just a couple of days, and I was looking to warm up a bit after three days of chastity. I had a great orgasm the night before and I didn't mind being teased. Now that Diane and I did our thing, I was definitely planning to masturbate in the shower that evening. She would take hers, like usual, and then I'd take one too. Why not? She knew I liked playing with myself. The secret was out. I wasn't going to flaunt it, but the paranoia about whether she would hear anything through the door was gone. I was going to flirt with the guys, get tipsy, and rub one out with the water from the shower head raining down on me, before bed.

Diane was receiving her share of male attention too. Maybe even more than me, to be honest. I could understand. She was looking really beautiful in her dress and her heels. To tell the truth, I would have given anything to hear how she handled these guys' advances. I wonder what she was saying to them. Were any of them talking dirty to her? Was she turned on by them? Honestly, I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd actually given in to a guy's offer to fuck her brains out that night, considering how her marriage had been going. After I saw how she masturbated the night before, I'd say she deserved to get fucked like the horny little tart I knew she secretly was.

There was a big dance floor in the lounge and she danced with at least two guys that I saw. Lexi was out there all night too. I've never been a dancer, so I just hung out at a table around the bar.

Finally, at around 8:30 PM or so, Diane approached me and asked if I wanted to share an uber back to the hotel. I'd had a few drinks and I was ready to get in the shower for some 'me' time, so I was definitely ready to go. We got the notification that our ride was outside, so we said goodnight to the other girls and rode back to the hotel.

The driver dropped us off right at the door. The lobby was buzzing with activity. It was fairly late, so I was surprised it was still so busy. It looked like a lot of conference attendees were coming in from their nights out, so I guess that explained it. We walked to the elevator, pressed the 'up' button and waited. One woman got on with us, but got off right away, on the second floor. We remained silent as the numbered lights ticked up, floor by floor. As the elevator ascended, I started wondering if things were going to be awkward with Diane. Neither of us, all day, had mentioned our activities from the previous night. We were passing between the 4th and 5th floors when Diane suddenly spoke.

"I don't know about you," she said quietly, "but after all that flirting tonight, I could use another orgasm." Her eyes met mine just as that final word left her lips. The suggestion just hung in the air between us and I immediately felt warm.

"I was thinking the same thing." I replied, matching her hushed tone of voice. She smiled at me and looked back up to the numbered lights above the doors. We watched the light change from 6 to 7 and heard the elevator chime as we came to a stop. I felt a fresh release of wetness dampen my panties, as the doors parted, and we walked together, silently, down the long hallway to our room.

Chapter Nine: A Second Time

Diane held her key card to the lock. The beep sounded, the light turned green and she opened the door. I followed her into the room. We had forgotten to leave any lights on for ourselves, so it was pitch black. I fumbled around on the wall looking for the switch. Before I found it, Diane had already reached one of the lamps by the bed and turned it on, illuminating the room in a nice dim glow. I wasn't sure how this was going to play out, so I waited to see what she was going to do.

"I have to pee," she said, "then we can play." She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I decided to sit on the bed and wait. I heard her pee and flush the toilet. Then I heard the water running as she washed her hands. I was seeing flashes of the night before - watching DIane rub herself, seeing that look in her eye when we made eye contact. My panties were starting to get clingy. She was taking a bit longer than usual, so my anticipation and nervousness grew as I waited.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, she was wearing only her bra and panties.

"I hope you don't mind, but I decided to get comfortable."

"Not at all," I said, looking her up and down. "Now I'm jealous. I want to get comfortable too."

"You should definitely do that," she smiled.

My nervousness melted away. This was going to be fun again, just like the previous night. I stood up and unbuttoned my blouse while Diane crawled across her mattress to her headboard. I sat at the foot of my bed and pulled off my heels. I stood back up and slid off my skirt, then climbed into my bed in my bra and panties.

"So what are we watching tonight?" Diane asked.

"I don't know. Why don't you pick this time," I suggested.

"OK," she said as she picked up her phone. She tapped the screen and started typing something. I saw a devilish smile come across her face as her selection started playing silently on her phone.

"It looks like you found something you like," I said. "Send it to me."

"I will, but before I do - If it's not the kind of thing you're into, just say so and we can pick something different. It's something I like watching, but it may be a bit kinky for some people."

"Oh my god, now I'm intrigued. Please send it over," She didn't know how extreme my porn viewing could be, so I couldn't wait to see what she considered to be kinky.

My phone buzzed with the link. I slid my finger across the screen and opened the video. The title was "Gangbang girl gets covered in cum."

"Wow, Diane, you horny little pervert!" I teased.

"Stop it," she laughed. "Really though, is it alright?"

"Absolutely! I love stuff like this," I assured her.

"Good. I'm super horny so I wanted to pick something especially naughty."

"Good choice."

We sat back against our headboards. I turned my volume up and she turned hers down. We both pressed play after I counted to three. Within the first minute, before either of us even started to touch ourselves, I could see that Diane was having an issue with her device.

"Fuck! I must have forgot to charge my phone. My low battery warning just came on. Can I come watch with you?"

"Sure," I said. "Hop in."

She got up and started to climb over me. I was on the right, next to the nightstand and she was trying to get over to the left side, but somehow, our knees knocked together. It hurt like a motherfucker. When I jumped up in reaction, our legs got tangled and she fell right on top of me. We were both in hysterics.

"Damn, that hurt," I said, laughing.

"I'm so sorry," she said, through her howls.

We were laughing so hard we couldn't untangle ourselves. As funny as it was, it actually felt really nice having her lying on top of me, and with so much of our warm flesh exposed to each other. We had spent the entire week bonding and getting to know each other. There had been several times in the previous days when I just wanted to give this woman a big hug. Now, sharing an intimate, almost naked, physical moment with her just made me feel so warm and fuzzy. Finally, our laughs died down and Diane lifted her head off my shoulder. Our eyes met and she melted me with that gorgeous smile.

"OK," she said finally, as she rolled over to the left side of the bed, "We have some masturbating to do."

"I'm soaking through my panties," I replied. "Let's get this party started, please."

"Well, then," Diane said as she hooked her thumbs into her waistband, "Shall we?"

I looked over at her, and she gently tugged at her waistband again to give me a hint.

"Oh, right. Of course. We shall," I said.

We both lifted our asses off the mattress and slid our panties down our legs, tossing them to the foot of the bed.

"I'm a little self conscious about showing off this wild, hairy bush," I said sheepishly. "I didn't realize I'd be letting my kitty out to play on this trip."

Diane laughed, "It's totally Ok. She is pretty untamed, but I like her. See? I keep my puss nice and hairy too," she said, gently running her fingers through her pubic hair.

"Well, at least yours looks nice and neat around the edges," I said. "I haven't trimmed mine in a month."

"So you normally trim her up then?" she asked.

"Normally, yes, I do. But to be honest, I stopped shaving and let it get to this point as my own secret protest against the company's decision to have roommates at this conference," I laughed.

"Oh really, so this wild pussycat of yours is a protest against the company's decision?" she teased. "This wouldn't have anything to do with a roommate getting in the way of your dirty little masturbation habit, would it?"

"It might have had something to do with that," I laughed. "Actually, everything to do with it, to tell you the truth."

"Well, I usually keep my kitty hairy because my husband always says he likes it better that way," Diane explained. "He says it reminds him of the girlie magazines he used to jack off to when he was a kid."

"Interesting," I replied. "So he likes that 70s bush."

"He does. Or, at least, he used to. Like I said, he doesn't seem to take much notice of it nowadays. I should just shave it, to see how it feels for myself. I've never had a completely bald pussy. He probably wouldn't even notice it before it grew back anyway."

"Oh, I shave mine bald once or twice a year," I replied. "You should try it. It's pretty nice actually. It definitely makes you feel really sexy for a few days, until it starts growing again."

"I might have to do that," she said, before changing the subject. "I'm sitting in a wet spot right now. I think it's time to start the video."

I woke up my phone and held it between us. The video was there, ready to play, on the screen. I tapped the arrow and waited for the video to start. We got an ad. It was a woman with huge tits trying to get guys to sign up for a site that promised to connect them to horny girls in their area. Once the skip button appeared, I clicked it, then, finally, the video began.

It faded in and the girl was already totally naked, on her hands and knees, getting fucked from behind, with a large group of men standing around, all jacking off. Immediately, Diane moaned, spread her legs and put her hand on her mound. I spread my legs too. Our knees were lightly touching. In the video, a guy with a big erection walked up to the girl and put his hard cock in her mouth. She held his balls and started sucking his beautiful dick.

"Oh my god," I said, "you picked a hot video."

"Mmmmm hmmmmmm," Diane replied as she began slowly sliding her middle finger up and down between her pussy lips.

Being as close together as we were, I could actually hear how juicy she already was. She really must have been sitting in a wet spot, which turned me on so fucking much. Not wanting to be left behind, I followed her lead. I held my straightened middle finger against my vagina and just let it glide up and down my slippery slit. My wetness was audible too. Diane reacted to it by looking at me and moaning.

"Wow, I'm loving how juicy our pussies sound," she said.

"I know, so fucking hot," I replied.

After a couple of minutes of this slow, gentle start to our self pleasuring, Diane suddenly sat up, reached behind her back, and unhooked her bra. She pulled the straps down off her shoulders and slid it off of her arms, tossing it over by her panties.

"I hope you don't mind," she said.

"No," I replied. "Not at all. They're so pretty."

"Thanks," she smiled. "You should take yours off too. Here let me hold the phone for you." She took the phone and watched me free my breasts. "Feels better now, doesn't it?" she said.

"It does feel nice to have the girls out," I replied.

"Look at us," she laughed, "We both have itty bitty titties!" She held her arms out and shook her chest from side to side. We giggled as I joined her, shaking our little titties together.

Diane's tits were small, but not quite as tiny as mine. I was an A cup, she looked like maybe a B. Her boobs had a slight sag to them, but they were somewhat rounder, in appearance, than mine. Her nipples were proud and erect. They were light pink and came to small little points, sticking straight ahead. Looking at them, and feeling her eyes on mine, was really turning me on.