Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned the phone to me and we both settled back against the headboard. Before long, our fingers had tickled their way back down to our horny wet pussies. The girl in the video was now squatting over a different guy - riding his hard cock. She was facing away from him with her feet flat on the floor, bouncing up and down while he squeezed her ass. A group of 5 guys were standing around her, stroking their thick meaty dicks. She also had additional dicks in each of her hands, one on either side. She was alternating between them - sucking one while stroking the other.

Diane and I began rubbing our pussies more intensely. As we played with ourselves, our legs would spasm and our thighs would come into contact, rubbing against each other. This slight contact was really enhancing my excitement. I started to crave the feeling of her thigh against mine, so I spread my legs wider, trying to maintain contact. I inserted two fingers into my wet slit and began sliding them in and out. An exhale forced my mouth open with a gasp. From that point on, it wouldn't close again. My mouth was open and tight for so long that my jaw began to feel sore. I pushed my fingers, back and forth, along the upper wall of my juicy, weeping twat. I felt my bumpy little G spot, swelling into a tight little cluster of sensitive nerves and protruding down from the inner ceiling of my pussy. Diane - inspired by the wet sloshing of my cunt - slid her fingers deep inside her little fuckhole. She began to use the pattern I saw the previous night - where she would fingerbang herself for a while, pull out, circle her clit with two fingers, then thrust them back inside herself.

After a few minutes of this, I noticed that Diane had raised her left hand to her breast and was softly massaging her tits. I tilted my head to the side to see it better. Just then, she gently rolled her nipple between her thumb and middle finger, causing a shudder to run through her body. I hung my mouth open in a loud gasp. I felt an increased wetness between my legs, as a fresh gush of juice secreted from the inner walls of my vagina. A shiver of lust surged through me, seeing her tweak her tit like that. I turned my gaze back to the screen, and just then, the girl in the video, still bouncing on the guy's cock, held her head back and opened her mouth. The guy jacking off beside her stepped closer, put his hand on the top of her head and spermed his horny load all over her pretty face. This was our first sight of cum and we both reacted by letting out loud moans. Diane's was more of a sultry "Mmmmmmmmmm," and mine was more of a trembling "Oooooooooh."

Inspired by the sight of the cum, we both tried to open our legs wider. Our thighs were already pressed together at the sides, so Diane instinctively lifted her leg up over mine and rested her outer thigh over my inner thigh, which felt intimate and lovely. With her leg crossed over mine, we could both spread ourselves open wide. We quivered in delight, as our feet occasionally grazed together, or sometimes brushed against the other's tightened calf muscle. The increased contact between our warm, naked flesh reminded me of our bellies pressed together a moment ago, when Diane fell on top of me. With that thought, my arousal reached a new level. I began driving three fingers up my cunt with increased speed. Just then, I heard the first taps of Diane's little pussy slapping technique begin to echo out into the room, which was otherwise filled with the sound of the waterfalls between each of our legs - and, obviously, the cries of the slut in the video with cum dripping off her face.

Speaking of which, by this time, the little cumslut was on her back, lying on a narrow desk with her legs spread open. A guy stood between them, holding her thighs apart and ramming his fuck rod into her needy, warm honey hole. Guys were jacking off all around her. One guy suddenly moaned and shot his spunk all over her stomach. At the same time, the guy who was fucking her, pulled his cock out of her little wet cooch and came all over her shaved pubic mound. It quickly dripped down her shuddering, well used pussy lips, and slid down the crevice between her squishy buttcheeks, pooling between them on the table.

I knew I was getting close. Judging from Diane's frenzy, I assumed she was too. Her pussy sucked on two of her fingers, as she slid them in and out for several strokes. Then she would alternate between clit circles and pussy slaps. I began to rub my G-spot, while grinding my palm against my clit, rapidly jerking my hips. Our moans and sighs became louder and more frequent. I think we were both self conscious about it at first, but each new utterance from one of us, gave license for the other to indulge as well. Eventually, this led us, both, to unabashedly cry out for each other - urging each other on - to the peak of pleasure we were both desperately seeking.

The girl in the video was now on her knees, sitting back on her feet with her head back and her mouth open. One after the other, the guys were just spunking all over her. Cum from dozens of dicks was dripping down her face, all over her neck, and her chest. Many of the guys would skip the face, and choose to shoot their hot sperm all over her tits, which were covered in white sticky goo. Her skin looked so good, glistening under the translucent slime. After the semen splashed against her chest, it would drip between her tits, all the way down to her belly.

My attention shifted from the phone to Diane, as she suddenly reenacted something that fascinated me from the previous night. A seizure gripped her and her butt lifted off the mattress. Her feet pressed down into the bed, forcing her body up and suspending it for several seconds as she frantically rubbed and slapped her clit. Her whole body was tight and she was shivering out a long series of "Uuh uuh oooooh aaah aaaaahs." She sounded so hot. Her hips suddenly snapped down, dropping her butt back to the bed and bringing her knees together, but then she almost immediately lifted her body up again and convulsed some more. I took the opportunity to get a look at her naked ass. I had to, sort of, look under her to see it. Her cute butt cheeks were clenched tight, squeezed together, with her back arched up in a spasm. She, again, dropped to the mattress and almost immediately started to cum. Her head rocked forward and her shoulders lifted. She clenched her whole body, curling into a C-shape. Her knees lifted and spread wider, they were almost even with her shoulders. Her feet hung out in the air, in front of her, toes curled, and leg muscles completely flexed. Her head rocked violently backwards and forwards as she moaned in the overwhelming ecstasy of her orgasm. She was squeezing her tit in her left hand, the hard little nipple poking out between her thumb and her index finger, and as she had done the previous night, she palmed her entire vulva as she came. She squeezed rhythmically, and occasionally moved her hand up and down in a series of quick strokes, then returned to gently cupping and massaging it with her whole hand.

My mouth was open and my legs were spread as wide as they could go. I pressed my feet together and began to drive my fingers into my little wet fuckhole, pushing myself towards the edge. Diane, still trembling from her orgasm, turned in my direction and cuddled up against me.

After gently rubbing my shoulder for a moment, she whispered, "Do you want me to play with your tits?" I was holding the phone and hadn't been able to indulge with my breasts as she had, so she was graciously offering to rectify the situation. I couldn't speak in words, but I nodded my head spastically up and down and grunted lewdly, indicating my approval.

She gently cupped her hand underneath my left boob. I looked over at her. She was glowing pink after her orgasm. She rested her head against my shoulder and looked at me. The warmth of her hand supported my little tit and her long, thin fingers began to tweak my nipple. This immediately activated a kind of kink in me. It put me in a bit of a submissive mindframe, I'm not sure why, because Diane wasn't behaving in a particularly dominant way, but I guess when she cupped my breast, I started seeing her as mommy, or something hot like that. I don't know where this particular thought came from, because I had never indulged in that kind of fantasy before, but there are certain things that happen spontaneously whenever I slip into that kind of kinky head space. I began cooing like a little slut in a series of "Ooooh ooooh oooooohs." This wasn't that unusual, but I also began wiggling my hips from side to side as I rubbed my horny little cooch. This was the unusual part. I typically only wiggle like this when I'm feeling like a submissive little slut. Normally when I masturbate, I buck my hips up and down, but this lusty, side-to-side wiggling motion made me feel like a naughty little bitch being touched and caressed by mommy's warm hands and her long, thin body. Once I got to that point, whatever reservations I might have had were gone completely.

I sighed and moaned loudly as the first juicy waves of my orgasm crashed into me. I cried out in a series of lewd, passionate grunts, feeling the naughty caress of the shivers and quivers quaking through my body. I could see colors, and flashes of light, as my eyes squeezed closed. I was having an out-of-body orgasm. I could hear myself, screaming - "Uuuuuuuh uuuuuuuuh uhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I felt Diane's warm cheek resting against my skin, as her fingers squeezed and pinched my erect, tingling nipples.

"Oooh, yes, Celine," she whispered in a sultry, hushed breath. "Good girl. Cum for me."

I did as mommy said. My hips involuntarily lifted and fell, again and again, grinding my clit against my hand, my fingertips, inserted deep inside, brushed all the way back against my cervix and then up to my G spot, in rhythm with my hips. I felt the rush of pussy juice sloshing around my fingers as the warm, quivering lips of my twat clenched around them - squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing....

I let the phone drop down to the mattress and looked at Diane. She was looking back at me.

"Oh, fuck, you're so pretty when you cum," her eyes were wide and she was whispering with a sexy, overwhelmed look on her reddened face.

She released my tit and began tenderly stroking my upper arm, allowing me to shiver and spasm through the falling stages of my orgasm. Finally, I snapped into reality and my head cleared. I had to blink and stretch my eyes as if I had just woken up from a long, deep sleep. Diane sat up and, much like the previous night, began to very sincerely verbalize her emotions. She hugged me for a moment and then started pouring her heart out. It was so sweet.

"Oh Celine! That felt so good. It's so nice sharing this with you. I know I said it last night, but I just have to repeat myself. I absolutely love masturbating with you. And it's so sexy! I haven't been turned on to this point since I was young. I'm so giddy and lightheaded right now. My head is literally in the clouds!"

"I know, I definitely feel the same," I agreed. "I get so horny doing this with you! We absolutely have to do this again tomorrow night."

"We are definitely doing this tomorrow night!" she declared with a warm smile.

We remained there, exhausted for a moment, but then got up and slipped into warm fluffy robes. I stepped into the bathroom to brush my teeth, before bed. I left the door open and soon after I started brushing, Diane walked in and sat on the toilet to pee.

"Why hide at this point?" she laughed as her urine stream began to splash into the water.

"You're right, there's not much point," I smiled and returned to my brushing. It was actually hot, hearing and seeing her pee, right in front of me. I had certainly watched some piss porn before, when I was in that mood, but had never actually watched another adult woman pee in person.

She stood, wiped the remaining droplets of piss from her vagina, and flushed. Then she turned to the mirror and let her hair down. I finished brushing my teeth, while she smiled at my reflection and brushed her hair out. Her robe was untied and open down the front. She looked so pretty in the mirror, with her pubic hair out, the flesh of her belly, and the space between her breasts, teasing me through the opening.

After washing my face, I climbed into my bed and set my alarm. Diane crawled into hers and did the same. We were just about to turn off the lamps and go to sleep, when Diane mentioned that she wanted to remember the name of the porn video we had just watched, so she could masturbate to it, again, when she got home. Before either of us knew it, we slipped back into a naughty, deep conversation. I can't really remember how it got started, but it woke us up again. We got into our horny nitty gritties. We talked all about our current sex lives, our past sexual experiences, and our fantasies. I told her all about my secret fetish for nerdy rejects in college, and how I never even told any of my friends about those encounters. I took her through the sexual history of my marriage, explaining how steamy it was for the first several years, and how I discovered new things, like anal play. This seemed to really intrigue her. She said she had never tried any sort of anal stuff, but she wanted to, because she liked watching anal porn on occasion.

She told me all about her sexual history, as well. How it had been good overall, but pretty vanilla. She said she really loved being fucked doggy style, and she liked when a guy slapped her ass, although, only one ever had. Her fantasies were pretty typical. Light bondage and BDSM type things - like many women, she had been very turned on by 50 Shades of Grey. I liked it too; it was really hot. But her biggest porn kink was blowjobs and cum. I guess that's why she chose the video she did. She loved how it made her feel whenever she sucked on her husband's big hard cock, and even more so, when it spurted thick hot cum all over her. She liked taking jizz anywhere - her face, her tits, her belly, her pussy, all over her ass. She also loved swallowing sperm. When she masturbates to porn, she told me, she watches a few different genres that turn her on, but when she's ready to cum, more often than not, she almost always switches to some type of cum play or bukkake video.

Diane's revelation prompted me to explain my porn viewing habits, and of course my lifelong obsession with masturbation, to her. I had never shared this with anyone. My husband didn't even know how much porn I watched or how much of a masturbation freak I was, probably because I suppressed it during our relationship. And actually, it had reached its highest, most perverted, level after him, anyway. I got myself off to a lot of porn in my 20s, but it wasn't until after the divorce, that I became a true goonette.

I told Diane everything about my dirty masturbation habit. I started by recapping my teen years. I told her all about humping pillows, mattresses, and the corner of the dining table. I told her all about that magical weekend with the ice dildo and the garden tub. I told her all about the different things I put inside me...

"...that was the first time I ever put a hairbrush handle in my pussy..."

"...I was rocking back and forth on my hands and knees, with the toilet plunger suctioned onto the side of my dresser, and the handle sliding in and out of my vagina..."

"...that thick, meaty sausage felt so warm inside my little virgin slit..."

"...I couldn't believe how smooth the glass wine bottle felt sliding inside me as I squatted down on it..."

Diane sat and listened intently. By this point in the conversation, we were sitting in our robes, on the edge of our beds, facing each other - leaning forward, legs crossed. There was only the narrow walkway between the two beds separating us. The only light was the dim glow of the lamp on Diane's side, above the nightstand between the beds. It was really turning me on to reveal so many of my shameful secrets to someone, so I went on and on, enjoying the feeling of my arousal. I explained that my biggest fetish of all, my most frequently viewed porn genre, was masturbation, any gender, but especially female. Diane seemed fascinated by this.

"So then I have to ask you," she sat up, intrigued, pressing her hands down into the mattress on either side of her hips, her shoulders rising to points, close to her neck, " since you asked me this question last night when I proposed that we masturbate together, are you into girls?"

"Honestly, I never have been," I replied. "It's just not something that's ever crossed my mind that much. But I do love watching videos of people, especially women, getting themselves off. It's just so sexy to me - seeing what they do to themselves, their techniques, and how they quiver and moan when they cum. I've always liked trying some of the techniques I see girls using in videos. Honestly, before porn, I really didn't finger myself, or rub my clit to orgasm that much. I was a little humping bunny - wiggling my ass, grinding on pillows. I experimented with insertion a lot, but never really sat back and diddled myself to orgasm until I saw how other girls did it in porn videos, in my college days."

After I let my cat out of the bag, it was Diane's turn to reveal her masturbatory secrets. She said that she usually masturbated on her sofa or lying in bed. She had never tried the bathtub faucet, but she wanted to. Like me, she also discovered self-pleasure at a young age, and, ironically, although she was totally straight, she had also gotten started by looking at girls, when she found her brother's girlie magazines and masturbated to the pictorials. She had her first orgasm flipping through the pictures in a Hustler. But she was never as obsessive a masturbator as I was. She had always kept it to a couple of times a week, since her teen years. She watched porn when she was feeling especially kinky, but normally she just fantasized. On occasion, she said, when she wanted to take her time and really make love to herself, she liked reading erotica.

We went on for a long while, but eventually, we fell silent and just sat across from each other, basking in the sweet, sexual atmosphere we had created. We were both lost in our own naughty thoughts. After a long, silent moment, Diane spoke, her eyes cast down at her feet.

"So...you said your favorite way to get yourself off was by watching women masturbate, right?"

"Right," I said softly, looking up at her. "I truly love it. Nothing makes me hornier."

"Well..." she hesitated for a moment, raised her eyes, then continued, "...what about me? Did it turn you on watching me masturbate?"

I looked into her eyes. "I fucking loved playing with myself and watching you masturbate," I replied with a shiver in my voice, sounding even naughtier than I intended.

She smiled and nodded. Then she stood up, never breaking eye contact. She untied her robe, and let it fall off of her shoulders. She opened her robe the rest of the way, exposing her naked body, and let it fall down to the floor. She seated herself back down on the edge of her bed and spread her legs, licking her upper lip seductively. She began to tickle the inside of her thigh with her fingertips. Then she leaned back, supporting her weight with one arm, and, using the middle and ring fingers on her other hand, spread her furry snatch open, exposing, for me, all the sensitive, pink folds of her vagina. I could see her hairy outer lips and the alluring, pink inner sanctum of her pussy - her dark wet fuckhole, her tiny pink peehole, and her hard little clit throbbing at the top, just above her thin inner labia, glistening and noticeably slick with her juice. I stood up, took off my robe, and sat back down in front of her. I spread my legs and held my juicy cunt open with both hands. She gazed right into me, with an intense, anxious look on her face. But I knew she wasn't anxious. Like me, she was turned on. She was aroused by me - and me, by her. Our conversation had worked us both up, and we were eager to indulge our erotic need. I leaned back, like her, and supported myself with one hand on the mattress, and we both began lightly tickling our clits - gazing straight through each other's eyes.