Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 04

Story Info
Chapters 10-11 of the erotic adventures of Celine Lewis.
7.6k words
4.4
1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine's Hotel Tryst - Vol. IV

__________________________________

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age or older.

Note: This story is partly autobiographical and partly what I fantasize about when I'm masturbating. Either way, it describes me.

__________________________________

Vol. IV - Celine + Diane

Chapter Ten: The Last Day

Chapter Eleven: The Date

__________________________________

When last we left Celine and Diane, they had just deepened their erotic connection by spending a second evening masturbating together. After sharing two orgasms each, and with the last day of the conference approaching, they decide that the next afternoon, they will go out on a romantic date together in preparation for their final night at the hotel...

__________________________________

Vol. IV - Celine + Diane

Chapter Ten: The Last Day

The alarm sounded and I immediately felt the warmth of Diane's naked skin against mine. I tightened my arms around her.

"Mmm, I wish we didn't have to get up," Diane whispered.

"Me either. I could stay like this all day."

She ran her fingers through my hair and squeezed me tightly. "Don't worry. We still have one more night to spend like this," she reminded me.

We reluctantly pulled our bodies apart and dragged ourselves out of Diane's warm, cozy bed. I took a quick shower and we both got ready for the final day of sessions.

"I can't wait until this is done so we can have our little date," Diane smiled.

"I know, it's going to be nice to not have to think about work this afternoon," I agreed. "So what do you think we should do once we're free?" I asked as I stepped into my panties.

"Definitely grab something nice to eat, and then play it by ear," she replied. "But no matter what, you naughty bitch," she smacked my ass just as that last word came out of her mouth, "I'm going to be watching you play with yourself when we get back to the room."

"Ouch!" I laughed, "I'm going to get you back for that, you slut!"

"You can try," she smiled slyly, before adding, "Oh my, how I want you to try."

We continued to playfully tease each other as we got dressed, then headed down for the final keynote in the ballroom. The speaker was the company president and he said he hoped that we felt that the conference had been constructive, and that everyone had a great time and took full advantage of the opportunities we'd had to bond with our co-workers, especially our roommates. Diane poked my thigh, and we exchanged a knowing, dirty smile. She and I had definitely done our share of bonding, although probably not the type the conference organizers would have approved of.

Throughout the rest of the morning, during the two breakout sessions, we continued to share flirtatious glances and inside jokes, whenever one of the session leaders expressed a similar sentiment. In fact, during the very last small group session of the week, we were supposed to write down our responses to a series of reflection questions and then share them with our roommates, who we were partnered with. Diane and I turned that little exercise into one long inside joke.

Q: What was one important thing you learned at this conference that you can carry into your day-to-day life?

A: Never let your roommate catch you masturbating!

Q: Explain one learning experience you shared with your roommate over the course of the week.

A: We learned that watching friends play with themselves is fun!!

We basically just flirted and giggled our way through that final session. The other people around us must have thought we were still drunk from the previous night, or something. I definitely noticed some of them giving us sideways glances.

Finally, the conference came to an end. When all was said and done, it was actually bittersweet. Not only had my experience with Diane that week been truly magical, but I actually thought the conference was a great success, as well. The organizers did a really great job. In spite of my horny responses to those reflection questions, I actually had gotten a lot out of the small group sessions, all week. As far as the roommate thing, I don't think the idea was very popular overall, but I'd say that I noticed a lot more camaraderie at this conference, than in previous years. So, maybe it actually did create some team building opportunities, as the planners hoped it would. I know it worked for me, in more ways than one.

After we were dismissed, everyone congregated outside the ballroom to say goodbye one last time. Diane and I found Lexi, Alaina, and the other girls, and we shared a little farewell group hug moment. We all exchanged our best wishes, and our hopes to see each other again at the next year's conference, wherever that would be. A few of the girls were actually shedding tears, which I thought was sweet. I was feeling a little sad too. We did have some fun nights hanging out, after all, but to be honest, all I could think about was how anxious I was to get the goodbyes out of the way, so I could have Diane all to myself. I sensed that she was feeling the same, so we gave the girls our final hugs, and headed back up to the room to change out of our business clothes, and into our cute little dresses, excited to make ourselves pretty for our little date.

Interestingly, without talking about it, we both decided to play coy with each other. We changed into our dresses privately - as if we hadn't woken up in the same bed, totally naked, just a few hours before. But it was sexy, because it had the effect of creating a lot of anticipation in us, as we both wondered what the other was going to wear. She changed in the bathroom, and while she was in there, I changed in the room. I wanted to make myself attractive for her, so after some internal debate, I decided to wear a pretty, light blue sundress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. It was dotted with little white flowers and came down to about mid-thigh length. I also wore a pair of cute, strappy sandals with a block heel. I wasn't wearing a bra, but I secretly decided not to wear panties either. I wanted to tease myself and amp up the eroticism all day long in anticipation for our masturbation session later.

I was putting my hair up in a clip when Diane stepped out of the bathroom. She looked so pretty that I felt myself get a little damp between my thighs. She was wearing a sundress too. Hers was strapless and came up just above her knee. It was white with an appealing pink and green floral pattern. She also had on a nice pair of white wedge sandals. Her hair was up in a clip with a few sexy, loose strands perfectly framing her face.

"Wow, you look stunning!" I said.

"Not as stunning as you," she returned the compliment. "So, are we ready to go?"

"Can't wait," I smiled.

We left the room and walked down the hall to the elevator. As we were stepping on, the cute elderly couple staying in the room next to us was getting off.

"Oh, hello!" we both said.

"Look how pretty you both look," the sweet old lady said in a cute, squeaky voice. Although we'd crossed paths before, and exchanged friendly waves, we hadn't ever spoken. I was surprised to hear that she had a fairly thick accent that sounded like it came from New York or New Jersey, or someplace like that. "I wish I still had the energy and the looks you girls have, but I'm too busy taking care of him," she said, alluding to her husband, who seemed like he barely knew we were there.

"Thank you so much for the compliment," Diane smiled. "And, by the way, you look great for your age. Your husband is lucky to have such a pretty wife to care for him."

"Oh, you're sweet!" she squeaked, "He can't do much for himself anymore, so I have to stay joined at the hip, all the time. So, where are you two girls headed? Out to lunch?"

"We are," I said. "Got any recommendations?"

"Well, we found one really nice Mexican place the other day, if you like that kind of thing. It would actually be perfect for you two. It's a gorgeous spot for two gorgeous ladies. They have a nice outdoor patio and a guy who plays Spanish guitar during lunch."

"That sounds really nice, actually," Diane said. "What's it called?"

"It was called Lucido's. I should tell you, it was kind of out of the way - maybe 20 or 30 minutes from here - but it was worth the drive, because it was in a really nice part of town."

"Well, we were kind of looking to explore a bit anyway," I said. "So that would be perfect."

"Yes, thanks so much for the recommendation," Diane added.

"You girls have a nice afternoon. So pretty!" she said, again, as she and her husband began the long walk down to the end of the hall.

"She was so sweet," Diane said as we stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah, really cute," I agreed. "It's amazing that she has the energy to go on a vacation with her husband in the condition he's in."

Chapter Eleven: The Date

When we got down to the lobby, it was absolutely abuzz with activity. Conference attendees were lined up at the front desk, waiting to check out. People were dragging heavy suitcases down the elevator and through the dense mass of bodies. The chaos made me glad I had decided to stay for the extra night. Diane and I would have a much easier time checking out the following day, when things were a lot quieter.

We had heard that there would be Uber and Lyft drivers hanging around the hotel due to the large number of people needing rides to the airport, so we made our way out to the roundabout in front of the hotel, hoping to find a ride. As we got outside, we saw Lexi and the other girls, just as they boarded a shuttle van to the airport. They were a good distance away, but we were able to get their attention and wave goodbye, one last time, as they pulled out of the parking lot.

We walked all the way down to the end of the line, where we found an Uber driver waiting outside her car. She didn't appear to have a passenger yet, so we approached her.

"Hi, are you available?" Diane asked.

"I sure am," the young, friendly driver smiled. "Are you guys headed to the airport?"

"Actually, we're not leaving until tomorrow, but we were looking for a ride to a local restaurant. Do you know where Lucido's is?" I asked.

"Oh sure. I love Lucido's! I haven't been there in a long time, but it's really good food. If you guys want a ride, just go to the app and request a driver. As soon as you do, I'll get on my phone and accept it."

Diane went to the app and requested a ride to the restaurant.

"Ok, I see your request. Just give me a second to accept.... There, we're all set. Hop in! By the way, I'm Celeste."

"Thanks Celeste!" Diane said as we climbed, together, into the back seat.

"So are you guys in town for the conference?"

"We are," Diane replied. "Most of our co-workers are leaving today, but we both decided to stay an extra night to relax and maybe explore a bit."

"Well, you're going into a nice part of town, and the weather couldn't be prettier, so you should have plenty of options within walking distance of the restaurant. There's a really nice dock area where people go fishing or just hang out. There's also a nice park near there called Sunset Point. A lot of people go there to fly kites on days like this, but it's also a great spot to watch the sun go down, hence the name."

Celeste appeared to be in her early twenties and had a really bubbly personality. She was full of information about the area we were headed to and even shared some local history with us. It made the car ride go really quickly. At one point, she warned us that we'd be passing through a rougher part of town before we got to the nicer area where Lucido's was. It looked like we were just entering that more seedy area when we passed a large sign that said 'The Wonderland - xxx gifts and adult videos.' Diane noticed it too. She quickly made eye contact with me. We were both reading each other's minds. She silently mouthed "Wanna check it out?" I smiled and, after a short hesitation, nodded my approval. Diane smiled in response. The problem was, I wasn't going to be the one to ask Celeste to turn around to bring us to a sex shop. That would be too embarrassing for me. As usual, Diane had it all under control.

"Hey Celeste," she suddenly said, still holding eye contact with me. "Would it be a problem to make a quick stop before the restaurant?"

"Not at all," Celeste said. "Where did you want to go?"

"Well, we saw the little sex shop back there," she said, pointing behind us and making this request sound like the most innocent thing in the world, "and we were hoping you wouldn't mind turning around and dropping us off there, so we can check it out."

"Oh cool," Celeste said. "That's no problem at all. If you need me to, I can just wait for you guys and then bring you on to Lucido's after you're done - if that's still your plan."

"That would be perfect," Diane smiled.

As Celeste made the u-turn to bring us back to the sex shop, she said, "So, I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you guys a couple?"

We exchanged smiling glances, then Diane answered, "No, we're just friends."

"Oh sorry, it's just that you kind of act like a couple - plus you wanted to go to the sex shop, and all. I mean, no offense, I'm totally cool with - - -."

"None taken," Diane said, cutting her off. "We're just very close, so I'm not surprised you thought we might be together."

"Right," I piped in. "It's totally fine."

"Well, anyway," Celeste went on, "The Wonderland is great. They have pretty much anything you'd be into - toys, lingerie, lube. I shop there all the time. But I've just gotta say, it's so cool to see two friends who feel comfortable enough to go to a sex shop together. I hope I have a friend like that when I'm older. Not that you guys look old, or anything."

Diane laughed, "It's ok. Although, we are both old enough to be your mother."

"Well, you two look really great," she said. "I know it's considered impolite to ask, but how old are you guys?"

"I'm 47," Diane replied.

"And I'm 40," I said.

"Wow. You both look a lot younger than that," she said, trying to be nice.

Celeste pulled up, right to the door, and we stepped out. "I'll just wait for you right here and then we'll head to the restaurant. Take as long as you need."

"Thanks," Diane said, closing the car door. We turned and walked excitedly to the entrance of The Wonderland.

Just through the door of the sex shop was a short hallway. It was covered from floor to ceiling with erotic posters. At the end of the hallway hung a set of pink door beads. We passed through them and walked into the main area. It was small, but brightly lit, and very well stocked. It had just about anything you could think of, just like Celeste said. There was a full wall of lingerie - babydolls, teddies, nighties - stuff like that. In front of that wall, there was a rack full of hosiery and spandex - crotchless bodystockings, fishnets, thigh-highs, and catsuits. Alongside that was a small selection of sexy role play costumes. There was a nurse, a pirate, a cop, a nun, and a few others. On a shelf near the entrance, was a selection of sexual lubricants, body lotions, and massage oils. On the opposite side was a wide variety of sexual games and novelties - sort of a gag gift area. But the main attraction was the large selection of sex toys taking up the majority of the middle of the room. There were aisles for vibrators, dildos, clit suckers, anal toys, and bdsm stuff.

Diane and I browsed through the vibrator aisle first. I had a nice selection of vibes at home, but one thing I had never tried was a rabbit vibrator. I really wanted one, so I fixed my attention on those first. I was looking for one of the more elaborate ones - the kind that wiggled around inside your pussy and vibrated against your clit, but also had the section of rotating beads that stimulated your labia. I found one that looked fun and grabbed it. Diane had walked up a bit further, to look at the more basic bullets and insertable vibes.

"Hey," I said. "So have you ever tried anything like these before?"

"I haven't," she replied. "I know it sounds crazy, but the only sex toy I've ever tried was a small rubber dildo."

"Wow, really?" I was surprised. "Well, have you ever heard of clit suckers? They might be perfect for you. I absolutely love mine."

"Actually, I did see something about those. I read some reviews online because I was thinking of buying one."

"Well, let's go look at them," I suggested.

As we walked toward the clit sucker aisle, Diane pointed to the rabbit and asked, "What's that you have there?"

"Oh, I'm going to get this. It's called a rabbit. I've never tried it before, but I've always wanted one. The rabbit ears vibrate and stimulate your clit, but the shaft also vibrates and wiggles around inside you and rubs your g-spot. And do you see these beads? You slide it inside you and all these little beads rotate around and tickle your pussy lips."

"Oh my god. That looks so amazing," she said, her eyes wide.

We found the clit suckers and Diane began to identify the ones she found most intriguing. "This one says it uses air pulses to simulate someone sucking on your clit," she said. "And it also vibrates. That sounds good," she said.

"I haven't tried that one, but I've seen girls masturbate with it online and it definitely made their toes curl," I said.

"I think I'm going to get it," she said.

"Good choice. You'll have to tell me how it feels, in case I decide to replace the one I have."

"Well, you can just try mine if you want," she offered. As I thanked her for her generous offer, she cut me off, "After I get myself off with it, of course."

"Of course," I smiled.

We weren't planning to get anything else, but we decided to go down the dildo aisle, just to see what they had.

"Wow! Look at this," Diane giggled. "Mr. Big Stuff," she said, holding up a gigantic silicone cock with big balls attached to a suction cup. It was a 9 inch cock with a 2 inch girth.

"I don't even know if I could force that thing inside me," I laughed.

"I know I couldn't," Diane said, "But I would so try."

"I bet you would, you horny slut," I teased.

"You know you would too, you dirty bitch," she giggled and pinched my ass.

"Oh you fucking cunt, now I owe you twice - for that and for slapping my ass this morning," I laughed.

Down at the end of the aisle, Diane saw something else that caught her eye.

"Hey, what about this?" she asked, holding up a double-headed dong.

"What do you want to do with that?" I asked.

"Well, wouldn't it be fun if you and I..." she blushed.

"If we what?" I smiled, enjoying the fact that she was the one who was flustered and I was the one who had all the experience in this domain. We were in my world now.

She suddenly overcame her self-consciousness and said, "I think it would be really hot to put this between us, so we could fuck it together and watch it sliding inside our pussies, right up close." She had a lusty look in her eyes as she waited for my reply.

"Mmmmmmm, that does sound really hot," I agreed. "Let's get it."

Diane smiled a wicked grin and we headed towards the cashier. Along the way, we passed the buttplugs and I suggested to Diane that she may want to consider getting one.

"Since we're on such a shopping spree, and you said you were interested in trying a little anal play, maybe you might want to pick up a little anal vibe," I said, pointing to one that looked perfect for a beginner.

"Oh, you're right," she said with a fascinated look on her face. "What do you think would be good for me?"

I picked up the little pink butt plug and held it up. "Something like this would probably be perfect. It's small, it vibrates at different speeds and with different patterns, and it has this little flared base, so it's safe. It can't slip all the way inside you."