Celine's Hotel Tryst Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I see," she said, inspecting the little anal plug. I saw the wheels turning in her head as she imagined putting it in her ass. "Ok," she said, "I'll get this too."

We carried our treasures up to the cashier to check out. There were all sorts of batteries at the register, so we added all the ones we'd need to play with our toys. I was feeling pretty aroused from handling all of these sexy toys and was suddenly keenly aware of the fact that I wasn't wearing panties. Behind the cash register was a goth girl with piercings all over her face. She acted like this was the most boring job on earth as she scanned our selections and placed them into plain black bags. All I could think of, as I watched her, was how horny I would be if I had to handle sex toys all day. On top of that, I'd get to see who was buying this stuff and picture them playing with their purchases. My panties were wet the whole time I was in there, as it is, and I'm pretty sure that if I worked there I'd stay wet all day long, and would probably end up masturbating in the bathroom on a regular basis.

When we walked out of the sex shop, the sun was shining right in our eyes and, at first, I thought we were seeing things. Or more accurately, NOT seeing things. Celeste was nowhere to be found! The parking lot was large and crowded. The sex shop shared parking with a strip mall, just beside it. There was also an adjoining gas station. I frantically scanned the crowded lot, trying to find Celeste's car.

"Oh no! Where is she?" I panicked. I couldn't believe it. Here we were, two dainty ladies in our pretty dresses, stranded at a sex shop, all alone, in a seedy area, and carrying bags of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs.

"Hang on," Diane said, trying to remain calm. "I'll check the app. Maybe it'll tell us what's going on."

Just then, the car pulled up and Celeste called out to us from her open window.

"Hey, guys! Don't worry, I'm right here!"

I can't even express how relieved I felt.

"The sun was shining right into my eyes," she explained, "so I decided to pull over to the other side of the parking lot so I could park in the shade." She apologized as we opened the back door and climbed in.

"Oh my god. You don't know how panicked I was for a minute there," I said.

"I'm sorry. At first I was watching for you guys like a hawk, but after a while, I guess I got distracted by my phone. So, I guess I didn't notice you coming out of the store right away."

"It's alright," Diane reassured her. "We were just horrified that we might be stranded in a pretty sketchy area, with only our bags of sex toys to protect us."

"Oh wow, I'm sorry, again. So did you guys still want me to take you to Lucido's?"

"That would be great," Diane said. "And don't worry. Now that you're here, it's actually pretty funny."

"Cool. Yeah, and we'll actually be in a better area right after we pass the next intersection. It's just this one little stretch that's pretty rough. Lucido's is in a beautiful part of town."

"Well we can't wait to try it. We've heard good things," Diane said.

"So anyway, you said you got some sex toys? Sounds like you found some good stuff at Wonderland," Celeste said.

"We did," Diane replied with her customary enthusiasm and warmth. "You were right, they had everything we were looking for."

"Yeah, like I said, I shop there all the time. I especially love all the naughty lingerie. Well, anyway, Lucido's is just another mile or so up the road."

Soon, Celeste was pulling up to the restaurant. She dropped us off right at the front door. We grabbed our Wonderland bags, thanked her for the ride, and walked inside.

"Hello. Welcome to Lucido's," the hostess greeted us cheerfully. "Table for two?"

"Yes, Please," Diane replied.

"Would you like to sit inside or out on the patio?"

"I think the patio would be nice," said Diane.

"Right this way."

We walked through the main dining room. It was so cute inside. There were adobe walls and little chili pepper lights. The dining room was only about half full. It was pretty late for lunch, which was good for us. There would be less people here. As we approached the door leading outside, I hoped the patio wouldn't be too crowded.

"You can sit at any table you'd like," the hostess said as we stepped outside. The dining room was nice, but the patio was to die for. It was a gorgeous, covered breezeway, surrounded by decorative wrought iron railings. You could see the waterfront in the distance. There were pretty, hanging ferns scattered all around. In one corner, there was a lovely stone fountain. Opposite the fountain, was a guitar player playing traditional Mexican music, and, in front of him, was a small, unoccupied dance floor. There were several tables to choose from, and only a few were taken. We chose a table near the fountain. The hostess waited for us to sit, then placed menus in front of us. "Carlos will be right with you," she said. "Enjoy!"

"Wow, this place really is gorgeous. The little old lady at the hotel didn't steer us wrong," I said, as I carefully placed my Wonderland bag under the table, safely out of view.

"I know. Hopefully, the food is as good as the atmosphere," Diane said, placing her bag under the table alongside mine.

Just then, our server approached and introduced himself.

"Good afternoon, ladies. I'm Carlos and I'll be taking care of you today. Can I get you something to drink?"

Diane looked at me and asked, "What do you think, margaritas?"

"Sounds good," I replied. "I'll take salt on mine."

"Ok, two Patron margaritas with salt," Diane said.

"No problem," he nodded. "We have a few lunch specials listed here," he pointed them out on the menu. "Please look them over and let me know if you have any questions. I'll be right back with your drinks."

As he walked away, Diane and I made eye contact for a moment, then busted out laughing. We both knew what was on the other's mind.

"Ok, he is so hot," Diane said.

"He sure is," I replied. "What a pretty man."

"Wow. That should help get our juices flowing for tonight," she laughed. "I wonder if he's a Mr. Big Stuff." We burst into laughter again.

"Oh my god, I'd love to find out." I giggled. "Now I'm going to be checking out his bulge the whole time."

"Oh, I was already planning to look for the outline of that big dick in his pants. If I get too tipsy, you might have to stop me from grabbing it," Diane joked.

"Yeah, that would be great, Diane," I said, sarcastically. "Let's see...we already have our bags of dildos and butt plugs - we might as well pick up a couple of public indecency charges while we're at it." We saw Carlos returning with our drinks and tried to compose ourselves.

"Here you are ladies - two margaritas," he said as he set the drinks down in front of us. "Have you decided what you'd like to order yet, or do you still need some time?"

"Actually," Diane said, "We were a little distracted by, um...something else," We started giggling again, like teenage girls. "Would you mind giving us just a few more minutes?"

Carlos smiled awkwardly, wondering what was so funny. "Sure, take your time, ladies. I'll check back in a few."

"We really need to get a hold of ourselves," I said. "People are going to start staring."

"Are you afraid they might see that big double dildo you have down at your feet?" Diane teased.

"I am, actually," I replied. "Or maybe your butt plug might slip out of your bag and slide across the dance floor, just as Carlos is bringing our next round of drinks."

Speaking of which, after a few minutes, Carlos returned. "Are you ladies ready?" He asked.

We hadn't made any decisions yet, but it didn't matter. We quickly scanned the menu and made our selections. Diane ordered the ceviche and I chose the tacos. While we waited for our food to arrive, we sat back and enjoyed the surroundings.

"I wonder how the girls are doing at the airport," Diane said.

"I don't know. It's probably crazy over there with all of our people leaving at once."

"Yeah. Tomorrow should be a little easier."

"Let's not talk about tomorrow," I said, "not yet."

"You're right," Diane agreed. She changed the subject, "Isn't this place gorgeous?"

"Absolutely gorgeous," I concurred. By this time, most of the other tables had cleared. There was only one other couple outside with us. It was really sunny, but there was also a nice breeze blowing gently across the patio. I was occasionally reminded that I wasn't wearing panties whenever a random gust would come through and blow under my skirt a certain way. I would feel the sudden caress of the air moving on my vulva. One time, a little breeze traveled up between my thighs and caused me to shiver. Diane noticed me trembling and laughed.

"You ok?" she said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah," I said. " I just got the chills for a second." She didn't know I wasn't wearing panties.

"The guitar player is a nice touch, don't you think?" she said.

"Very nice," I agreed. "It's very romantic out here."

As we talked, the final table got up and left, leaving us alone, out on the patio. We were silent for a moment, feeling the warm sun and the cool breeze. The guitarist began playing a soft, Spanish-style ballad.

"Do you want to dance?" Diane asked.

I was reluctant, but she took my hand and stood up, gently tugging my arm, trying to persuade me to give in, which I did, of course.

"I'm not really much of a dancer," I warned.

"Just follow my lead," she said, looking into my eyes.

She began to sway her hips, slowly, in rhythm to the music. She placed her hand on my lower back and smiled. I mirrored her movements. It wasn't long before I was feeling myself getting lost in the romance of the moment. She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes and I felt aroused and inspired to move my hips with her.

"How could you think you're not a good dancer? You're doing great," she said sweetly.

"I'm just trying to impress the teacher," I replied.

"Oh, she's impressed," Diane smiled. "She's very impressed."

I felt her tighten her hold on me. I reciprocated. We finished out the dance mostly in silence, looking at each other and trading smiles. I was beginning to feel emotions I hadn't really felt before. I was afraid to express them out loud, so I remained quiet.

Just as the song ended, Carlos arrived with our food. We sat down as he was setting the plates on the table.

"Ok, so we have the tacos, and the ceviche. Did you ladies need anything else at the moment?" he asked.

"I think we're ready for two more margaritas," Diane said.

"No problem, I'll be right back with those."

We didn't speak much as we ate. I was feeling a bit swept off my feet by Diane, to be honest, and wasn't exactly sure what that meant. I think her marriage was in the back of my mind, making me feel a bit guilty. But it was also obvious that there was no romance left in her marriage, and she definitely deserved a little romance. As we started drinking our second round of margaritas, I began to relax and the conversation started to flow. We returned to our normal, joking banter. Of course, it wasn't long before the subject matter veered into the risque.

"So, I've been meaning to confess something to you," Diane said.

"Oh, really - a secret confession - do tell." I insisted.

"Ok. Here it goes - I hope this doesn't sound weird, but..." she hesitated.

"You're killing me with suspense. Spill it, please," I urged. I really was dying to hear what she was about to say.

"Ok, it's funny that you say 'spill it' though.... Sorry, this whole thing is just a little embarrassing...." she took a deep breath, then went on, "Well, remember after we masturbated last night and I came into the bathroom while you were brushing your teeth, and I peed in front of you?"

"I definitely do," I smiled.

"Well...uh, that...that kind of turned me on," she said. "Peeing in front of you, I mean. I don't even know why. It's just that I've never, in my life, done that. I don't even like peeing in front of my husband. Of course, I do sometimes, but not very often. And it's never sexual."

"Well, I have a little confession of my own, now that you bring it up," I said, "but I was totally turned on by that, too."

"You were?" she asked, surprised.

"Oh my god, Diane. When I heard your piss splash down into the water, I felt myself get wet all over again. I really wanted to just stand there and watch you, but I didn't want you to think I was some kind of freak. So, I just kept brushing my teeth and acting like nothing unusual was happening."

"Wow," she said. "Isn't it so funny that after masturbating together two nights in a row, literally right beside each other the second time, we were still feeling so self-conscious?"

"It is strange. But then we ended up having that long sexy conversation. I wonder if the whole peeing thing was what inspired us to start talking again," I speculated.

"And, of course, we can't forget what happened next," Diane smiled.

"I don't think I'll ever forget what happened next," I agreed. "I've never been so turned on in my life."

"It felt so hot just displaying myself to you like that," Diane said. "No porn, just your eyes on me, and my eyes on you."

"I know. I was so fucking horny," I said, just as another breeze blew under my skirt. "I can't wait to do it again tonight."

"Oh, we're definitely going to have some fun tonight," she smiled slyly.

"Well, as long as we're sharing." I said, "I have another dirty little confession to make."

"Oh, really?" Diane teased. "Please share."

"Ok, well...there have been a few times this week when you referred to yourself as 'mommy.' Like you said you like to play the supportive 'mommy' role with others, and last night, when I climbed into your bed you told me to "come to mommy."

"Yes," she nodded, with an interested smile on her face. "I remember all of that."

"And several times, you've also called me 'sweetie.' And then last night, when I came the first time, you whispered "good girl" in my ear while I was lying there, shivering through my orgasm."

"Yes," she acknowledged, "you were so pretty shivering like that."

"Well, all of that kind of turned me on. It all sort of combined into one big "mommy" kink. Last night, when you were rubbing and squeezing my tit as I got off, all of that was running through my head. 'Mommy' was caressing me and making me feel good. I was so turned on, wiggling around on the bed and whimpering like a little slut, because you made me feel so safe and protected."

"Wow, that is so fucking sexy," Diane said. "You want me to be your dirty mommy?"

"Fuck yes," I said quietly, squirming in my chair and feeling myself begin to blush under her eyes. "It's funny, because I've never had a fantasy like that before. I don't even know where it came from. But it really got inside me, and made me feel so good when we were playing last night."

"I like the teasing and dirty name calling, too," Diane said. "Like slapping each other's asses and calling each other a slut or a bitch."

"Right. All of that felt really good to me too. It's not like one of us is submissive and the other is domme. It's just fun to play with all of that in general. Taking turns and switching roles."

"Yes, I'm totally with you on all of that," Diane agreed.

As we sipped our drinks, we continued our flirting and dirty talk, trying to keep each other's arousal up in anticipation for the evening still ahead of us. But at a certain point, I had a sudden overwhelming feeling of gratitude toward Diane, for everything that we'd done all week, and I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to talk with her like this again. So I decided to try my best to express it.

"Diane, I just want to say...," I paused, unable to find the words at first, but then they just poured out. "I want to say thank you so much for this whole week. I mean for everything. This has been really magical for me. When you caught me masturbating that night, I was horrified. I actually thought my career may be in jeopardy. But you...you handled it in a way that made me feel so much affection for you. As uncomfortable as that was, at first, all you seemed concerned about was making me feel better. I can't tell you how appreciative I am for that."

"Oh Celine, that's so sweet of you to say," she replied. "Like I've already told you, this has been truly spectacular for me too. I didn't even realize how much I needed this affection and intimacy, and you've given both to me these last two nights. And it's more than just the masturbation. I feel so connected to you. I was so happy when you snuggled up to sleep with me last night."

"Me too," I interrupted. "I needed to be close to you last night. I couldn't help myself. Look, I guess the point is, that no matter what happens, I will never forget this experience with you. You'll be in my heart forever. I know that tomorrow, we'll go back to our normal lives, and you'll be home with your husband. But I'd really love it if we could stay in touch. That being said, I would completely understand if that wasn't possible."

"We'll absolutely stay in touch. I promise," she said. "And just know that I feel everything you're feeling too. No matter what happens, we're friends forever. These last few days have inspired me to get back in touch with my passions and my sexuality, and I have you to thank for that. I don't know if I'll ever catch up to your masturbation habits, but you should know that, when I'm back home, I'll be playing with myself all the time, and thinking of you while I'm doing it."

"That's what I hope for you," I said. "You deserve to feel turned on and horny. You're a sex goddess. Look at you."

We were onto our third round of margaritas when Diane asked me to dance again. By that time, all I wanted to do was press my body close to hers, so I readily accepted. She gently took my hand, and led me to the dance floor. We embraced and started to sway. The music was particularly appropriate for this dance, sweet and romantic. I was overcome with passion as Diane and I silently moved as one. I laid my head on her shoulder and she gently rubbed my bare back. Soon, her tickling fingertips had me in shivers.

"Oh, look," she smiled. "I gave you goosebumps."

We looked down at my arms and she was right, I was covered in little bumps. My skin was tingling all over. We both laughed, and then something happened. I don't really know how to explain it, but I lifted my eyes to meet hers and time just stood still. We were still swaying to the music, but everything else just melted away. I felt a moment of arousal, mixed with a feeling like panic. Diane's face became serious, and before I knew what was happening, we both leaned in, brought our wet lips together, and kissed. It was a long and tender kiss. We pulled our lips apart, looked at each other, smiled, then leaned in and kissed again. This time, Diane brought both of her hands up to my cheeks and caressed my face. I felt her wet tongue penetrate into my mouth and mine into hers. My pussy flooded with desire. Because I wasn't wearing panties, I felt my vaginal juices trickling down and smearing between my thighs. We again separated and looked into each other's eyes.

"I want you so bad," Diane said.

"You can do anything you want with me tonight," I whispered. "I'm yours, completely."

"I'm going to have so much fun with you," she teased. "What do you think? Should we skip Sunset Point and head straight back to the hotel?"

"I think so. I have such a girl boner for you right now," I replied.

"Mmmmmmmm, I can't wait to rub my body all over yours," she whispered, kissing slowly up my neck. Again, my pussy began to leak, as the sensual guitar music played in the background.

We sat back down at the table. Diane opened the app and summoned a ride back to the hotel. It was only a little after 6 PM, but for us, our little romantic afternoon had just shifted into our steamy, horny night, whether the sun liked it or not. During the summer months in Miami, the sun sets at around 8 PM. Obviously, we couldn't wait that long. We had to have each other. We needed each other, as soon as possible.