Cell Mates become Soul Mates

Story Info
A straight married man finds love in prison.
7.1k words
4.8
12.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,767 Followers

When I wrote this story I debated whether I should put it in the 'gay' section or the 'romance' section. I would like to think it fits in both.

*****

"Ten years... ten fucking years."

I couldn't believe the words echoing through my brain as I recalled the sentence handed down to me for my part in the armed robbery. All I had done was give them some door entry codes in return for £3,000. What I hadn't anticipated was when they were caught, they would name me not as just an accomplice, but as the mastermind behind the whole idea.

The judge decided to believe their story and before I knew what was happening the judge handed me a stiff sentence. The only thing that saved me from a twenty-year sentence was the fact I didn't take part in the actual robbery itself. What made things worse was rather than a low-security prison, I had been sent to the notorious high-security Groyne prison, where some of the most violent prisoners in the country were sent. A place where the only rule was that of fear.

Sitting on the bottom bunk I put my head in my hands and wanted to weep when the doorway was filled by a massive frame. The man was heavily muscled, his arms covered with tattoos and his shaven head almost glinting in the sunlight peeking through the tiny grilled window.

"The name is George McCalister and you can stop the sniffling, I don't tolerate criers in my cell."

I couldn't help bristling at his brusqueness and determined I wasn't going to be pushed around retorted back, "I wasn't crying and it's our cell, not your cell."

I have never seen a big man move so fast as he pulled me from my sitting position and pinned me against the wall held up by my neck. "It is my cell because I say it is my fucking cell. You exist because I allow it. If I decide you are to get on your knees and suck my cock you will. If I decide you bend you over and use you like a bitch, you will bite the pillow."

I had feared the whole gay sex thing I had heard about prisons and for a moment was wondering if this huge man was going to rape me. At 5' 8" and 140lb I wasn't a small man, nor was I weak. But compared to this gorilla of a man, I was like a small child. If he decided he was going to take me, then I would not be able to stop him. It was at that moment I regretted my sharp retort, but luckily for me he simply put me back on my feet and looked at me.

"That was your one and only warning. Know your place in this prison. Understand there is only a choice of two positions, you are either fucked or a fucker...that applies to everything."

I could feel myself shaking inside but trying to remain brave I replied, "Thank you and my apologies for my rudeness. I don't think I will be in either position as I am not gay. I have never looked at another man in that way and don't think I ever will."

He just laughed as he pulled off his shirt showing his torso that was also covered in tattoos. His back was adorned with the most magnificent depiction of an old-fashioned sailing ship in full sail with its guns blazing, it was it itself a work of art. Then with his back still to me pulled off his bottoms and shorts so he was naked. When he turned around, I almost gasped in shock when I saw the very large meaty cock and heavy balls hanging down. Finally, he kicked off his sneakers before he climbed onto the top bunk.

"They all say that when they first come in here, but they change...they all change."

I bit back a retort that sprung to my lips. I had a wife and two kids and was absolutely not gay. I had nothing against homosexuals, in fact some of my friends were gay; but it was something that had never really interested me. As I lay on my bunk I tried to think of my wife and her naked body, but the sight of George's large member kept springing into my head.

*****

Over the next few weeks people seemed to treat me with a degree of caution. Not that anyone avoided me but if I sat down in the canteen other inmates wouldn't talk to me or make eye contact. In the end I asked one of the prisoners what the hell was going on. He just stared at me and then laughed as he said, "You share with George McAlister and you don't touch what big George has staked a claim to. Well you don't if you want to stay in one piece."

I went to protest but decided to keep my own council for a while, not that I wanted anything to do with George, I just craved a quiet life.

*****

About a week later I went to the shower block which was laid out in an L shape with the guard standing at the top watching us. The jets were all taken at the near end, so I walked down the block to find the ones around the corner surprisingly empty. Deciding to take advantage of the freedom I turned the shower on full blast and let the hot water cascade over my body.

"So fish, the word is you have a virgin ass, time to change that."

I looked at the two heavyset men who were advancing towards me in the shower. They were hairy all over with tattoos on their thick arms and I knew that I stood no chance of resisting their advances. One was fisting his cock to full hardness while the other moved closer to me.

"How many cocks you sucked since you have been in here?"

"None," I stammered back in reply.

"Well you are about to start with a couple and don't worry about screaming as while one of us is fucking you the other will have his cock in your mouth," said the guy who was now sporting a very full erection.

"He won't scream as loud as you two will by the time I have finished with you," said George who had almost magically appeared through the steam.

"Sorry George I didn't realise he was yours," one of them said his erection subsiding.

"He isn't," said George, "but I don't want him sobbing all fucking night after you two animals have used him."

The two men went to move past George, but his hands moved at lightning speed to grab their balls, a set in either hand.

"If anyone touches him without my permission I will feed you each other's balls, you understand?" George said with a menacing growl.

The two men nodded and squeaked before breathing a deep sigh of relief as he released them. As they scurried off George stepped forward and cuffed me round the head, not hard but enough to make my head ring for a moment.

"Why the fuck did you go round the corner, don't you know anything?" he said harshly. He then went on to explain that in the showers casual relationships went on round the corner in the shower block and that anyone who went, or was dragged round there, was fair game.

*****

Time passed peacefully enough and although George never made any advances towards me, he was more than happy to get naked and parade his large cock. I tried to be discrete when getting naked, but I knew his eyes were on me as I could hear the sharp intake of breath when he caught sight of my naked ass or cock.

I would lie in the bunk at night and his bed would creak as he masturbated. On the opposite side of the tiny cell was a small desk and above it a mirror which normally after lights out showed nothing. That evening was a full moon and although I couldn't see clearly the moonlight gave enough light for me to be able to make out him fisting his mighty cock. I could see enough that as he moved his hand up and down, his large paws were not big enough to encompass even half of it. This fact was confirmed when he placed one hand on top of each other and worked his cock faster.

I could feel a stirring in my own shorts and despite my shame pushed them down and fished out my own cock, which to my surprise was rock hard. With my eyes glued to the reflection and listening to the bed springs creak I synchronized my movements with George's. As he grunted in orgasm, I saw a spurt fly from the top and moments later hit the floor with a splash. I bit my lip hard to stop from crying out as my own orgasm ripped through me.

Controlling my breathing I tried to process what had just happened. I had got off listening and watching another man masturbate, was I turning gay? Just as I started to drop off to sleep, I heard George whisper, "Hope you enjoyed the show, just say if you want to see it with the lights on."

I was instantly wide awake as my head span with wild possibilities. I only dropped off to sleep once I heard the rhythmic breathing of George indicating he had fallen into a slumber.

*****

Over the next week nothing was said and although George masturbated every night, I studiously turned my back, so I faced the wall. It didn't seem to deter him as the bed creaked indicating his climax.

Then one evening I came into the cell after doing my stint in the kitchen where I was learning to cook to find George sitting on my bunk.

"It's OK to have thoughts you know, many men do."

"I'm married," I said in protest and George simply handed me a large brown envelops which had the name of a solicitor on the back. I knew what it was straight away and threw it on the small desk like it was on fire.

"Ignoring it won't change it," George said and handed me the envelope again.

I read the contents at speed and as I suspected my wife wanted a divorce. When it came to assets, what the court had left us she claimed and stated that neither she nor the children would come and see me while I was in prison. My life quite literally crumpled inside and despite George not liking crier slumped down beside him and burst into tears.

It seemed the most natural thing in the world for George to put his large arm around me and hold me to his chest muttering words of sympathy. When I had stopped crying and started to pull myself together George said quietly but firmly, "Stand up and lean against my bunk."

As I leant against the top bunk, I heard George say gently, "think of your wife," then paused before he considered his words, "or what ever you want that turns you on."

I felt George pull my joggers and shorts to my ankles before gently caressing my cock. Then he sucked it into his warm mouth and teased it with his tongue as I started to harden. Without conscious reason the image that had popped into my head was George fisting his mighty meat and I knew that this was making me hard.

My wife had never sucked my cock like George was sucking it right then, in fact she rarely sucked my cock at all. For George all that seemed to matter was giving me pleasure. His head moved back and forward as he varied the pace and suction, making my toes curls as he worked his head faster. One hand was caressing my balls and I knew that it was all too much, and I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm cumming," I manged to cry but this didn't deter George, instead he placed his free hand on my ass and pulled me into his mouth as I started to erupt. He didn't stop sucking as I spurted into his mouth, and he had to move both hands to my hips to stop me from falling, as he drained every last drop of seed from my balls.

He said nothing but pulled me into the bunk and wrapped me in his strong arms. Feeling more secure and contended than I had in weeks, I snuggled into his chest and fell into a deep sleep.

*****

The next morning, I woke to find George had moved back into his own bunk and was getting up as the guards banged on the cell doors.

"Thank you for last night," I said not really knowing what else to say.

George simply looked at me and smiled, "No worries mate, now just sign the paperwork and get on with doing your time."

I couldn't really concentrate during the day and managed to cut my finger during the cooking lesson. The teacher tutted as he fixed it up and admonished me, "Harry you need to focus on what you are doing, or you cut your whole bloody hand off."

How could I tell him that I had my first gay blow job last night and loved it. How could I admit that as I came in another man's mouth the only though in my head was his cock.

When I got back to the cell George wasn't there though a few moments later he wandered through the door. He did his usual pre-bed ritual of stripping naked and making sure I got a good eyeful of his meat. As he stood, ready to climb into his bunk his cock hung down, almost dangling in my face. I had never looked on another man sexually before but at that moment all I wanted to do was repay him for his help and kindness over the past weeks. Leaning forward I planted a kiss on his shaft and to my surprise it twitched as he stood stock still.

"You don't have to," he said in his gruff but friendly voice.

"I know," I said quietly, "but I want to," taking his cock into my mouth and sucking gently.

I felt his cock start to swell and although I had never sucked a man's cock before I instinctively took him deeper, caressing his heavy balls as I did so. I had no idea what to do and I just started to force my mouth onto his cock making myself cough.

"Just do what you like having done to you," George said kindly, his large hand stroking my hair.

I pulled his cock from my mouth and studied it for a moment and then started to lick along the shaft from the base to the tip. When I got to the tip, I twirled my tongue around the slit before sucking it back in as deep as I could. I sucked hard and then just loosely held it in my mouth and moved my head back and forward. George responded by thrusting his hips forward and I had to be careful not to choke. I used my other hand to caress his heavy balls feeling them ripple and twitch in my hand as I sucked.

"I am cumming," George said as I felt his balls contract. For a moment I wondered whether to carry on or just use my hand but then the decision was taken from me as a powerful jet of seed hit my throat. I had a choice at that moment and deciding to keep going. I swallowed and kept sucking, working the base of his cock with my hand. Thick jets kept spurting and, in the end, it was just too much to contain in my mouth and releasing his cock a final jet hit me on the chin.

"Fuck that was good, you sure you never sucked cock before?" George said as his cock slowly returned to more normal proportions.

I wiped the dollops of cum from my chin and looked around for a suitable place to wipe it clean. Not seeing anywhere obvious I simply sucked it from my finger and swallowed the salty sticky fluid. As I fell asleep, I knew that this wouldn't be the last time I would suck cock and strangely enough I wasn't unhappy.

*****

For the next month or so there developed a little ritual between us. Whoever was going to do the sucking would get to the cell first and sit with their feet on the floor. The other knew this was a signal and would stand, leaning on the top bunk as their cock was sucked to completion.

We never went further, nor was there any suggestion of going further though I had to admit I had more than one fantasy about what it would feel like to be penetrated.

George was already sitting on my lower bunk and looked at me with eyes that told me he wanted to suck me. I could feel myself stiffen at the memory of his talents that had given me such pleasure. I felt his strong hands slide my jogging bottoms to my ankles along with my boxers. Normally that was sufficient for him to feast on my cock but this time he helped me step out of my clothing, so I was naked from the waist down. Feeling the need to be his I pulled my shirt and vest over my head, so I was naked before him. I sensed that somehow this time was going to be different as he sucked me in to his talented mouth.

Previously he had just played with my balls as he sucked but today his hand reached further under until his large digit was pressed against my anal opening. Trying to relax I felt him push until he penetrated me, his mouth still working on my rock-hard cock. The passage into my ass was easier than I had expected but I think he had used some form of gel to make sure he entered me without too much pain. Despite the gel his finger still felt huge inside me as he held it stationary, letting me relax. As I relaxed my sphincter, he moved his finger in gentle, small movements, penetrating deeper and deeper. I could feel his knuckle pressing against my cheeks and realised that he must be fully inside me as twisted it around. Then he touched a spot, and I stiffened before starting to whimper as electric shocks flashed through me.

"That's your prostate," George said breaking from his sucking, "that is a man's g-spot."

I had no idea a finger could feel so good and to my surprise found myself instinctively riding his finger slowly. I felt him pull back and then a short burst of pain as he introduced a second finger, twisting them as he pushed deeper to resume his prostate massaging. The sensations combined with George's talented mouth was pushing me over the top and I cried out as I jerked my cock into his mouth shooting jets of seed he swallowed eagerly.

On previous nights he had cuddled me in his big strong arms but as I said tonight was going to be different. His fingers will still deep inside as he said with a gruff tenderness, "I want to make love to you Harry."

I knew that this is what I wanted more than anything else in the world and bending I kissed him deeply on his mouth before breathing, "Take me George, make me your bitch."

He withdrew his fingers quickly, leaving me feeling empty inside. Laying me on my back he lifted my legs up until they were above my head and pressed on the underside of the upper bunk.

"Love first, bitch second," he said tenderly as he manoeuvred between my thighs placing his large mushroom head at my anal opening.

If I had thought his two meaty fingers were large they were nothing compared to his cock. The pressure was intense as I stared into his eyes, my ass feeling like it was going to torn apart as he pushed. As the head slipped inside my mouth opened in a silent scream and he paused his movements, smiling down at me. "Just relax," he said softly, "push back inside like you were having a dump."

As I pushed back I felt him slip deeper inside, his monster shaft filling me and opening me like the virgin I was.

"Oh god George I am not sure I can take it all," I groaned, "it feels so big."

I saw him look between our bodies and let out a soft laugh, "it's in about halfway."

As my brain tried to encompass what that meant he shifted his weight and buried the remainder of his cock fully in me. I had no idea at the time how big he was and found out later it was nine inches, but at that moment it felt like nine feet. He held it full inside me and kissed my lips as I panted with pain and excitement rolled into a delicious cocktail of feelings. Then supporting himself on his strong arms he started to fuck me with long slow movements.

Until I had been sent to prison, I had never thought that sex could be so amazing. I knew in the very depths of my soul that whatever happened from this day forward the ultimate in sexual pleasure would always come from having a cock buried deep in me. George was fucking me in deliberate movements, stopping when I whimpered or cried out in pain. As my ass relaxed his passage became easier and his tempo increased making the bed creak from our combined movements. He slowed to a stop as I gurgled like a baby, such was the feelings of joy inside me.

"Are you ready to become a bitch?" He said firmly.

"Yes...a thousand times yes." I groaned, "I am yours."

When he pulled out I nearly wept and said in a pleading voice, "please put it back in me."

George just laughed softly, "I think you are turning out to be a perfect natural bottom."

With those words he changed from his tender persona to a more domineering character who would use me in the way I deeply desired. Spinning me around he pushed me face down over the bottom bunk and kicked my ankles apart.

"So you want to be my bitch, do you?"

He didn't wait for my reply but placed his cock at my entrance and put his hands on my shoulders. Then with a shove of his hips and pulling with his arms he drove his cock into my already open ass. I swear that if it wasn't for the fact that he had already fucked me and left a load inside he would have spilt me in two, even still the thrust took my breath away.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,767 Followers
12