Cell Mates become Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't give me time to adjust but started to slam into me with such hard strokes that my teeth almost rattled. The speed and ferocity increased and I could hear my ass squelching as he kept up his relentless onslaught. At one point he pulled out of my ass and waited a moment before driving back in, the feeling on my anal ring starting to close then being forced open sent me wild.

Pulling my head back he kissed as he fucked and then growled, "Tell me what you want"

I groaned with pleasure as I almost yelled, "Breed me...fuck me... I am your bitch... now and forever."

George let out a loud animalistic grunt and slammed into me, each thrust sending a spurt of seed deep into my bowels. When he was finally spent, he pulled back and looked at me with a strange look in his eyes.

"A true bitch would clean me now but..."

He left the sentence dangling and my ass throbbed with pleasure as I felt the two loads, he had deposited in my ass moving about. Spinning I dropped to my knees and looked up at him, "I am yours." and with that sucked his cock into my mouth.

I could taste the muskiness of my own ass on his cock, but it didn't deter me, instead I just sucked deeply milking the last of his seed from his balls.

When I was satisfied there was nothing left to suck, I released him and George stroked my hair affectionately, "Good boy," he said kindly before climbing into his bunk leaving me in mine.

As I fell asleep I considered where I had moved to in what seemed like a short space of time. I found myself smiling happily as I fell asleep dreaming of George's fat cock in my ass.

*****

The guard entered the room and looked at me before snorting derisively, "well Adams looks like your transfer to a cushy open prison has been approved."

I looked at George who was studiously ignoring me and then back to the guard before saying in a firm voice, "Please tell the governor I want to decline the transfer and choose to stay here."

"Are you sure?" Said the guard with a note of disbelief in his voice.

I looked in George's direction who was still studying the newspaper like it was the most important piece of news ever then with a firm voice said, "Yes I am more than comfortable here."

As the guard closed the door, George lowered his newspaper and looked at me with a twinkle in his eye, "Looks like that ass of yours is craving cock."

I knew he was right and dropping to my knees fished his cock from his joggers and started to suck him to full hardness.

*****

This was our life for the next three years. Every night I would suck George, or he would suck me, then either with legs around his neck or bent over he would drive his fat cock in and out until I spurted cum without touching. Once this happened, he would increase the tempo of his strokes until with a roar he would unload deep in my bowels. Everyone in the wing knew I was George's bitch now and even when I washed him in the shower, sometimes giving him a hand job or even a blow job, no one would touch me. They would often stand and watch working their cocks as they observed the sex show, but when they came, they were careful to keep their seed away from both of us, for fear of invoking George's wrath.

Some days George made love to me and other days I was his bitch and loved both roles. He always let me decide and after I had been his bitch he would always tell me how much he really loved me.

But there is an old saying, "All good things must come to an end," and that day came sooner than expected.

*****

"I am being released."

George's words burnt into my brain making me want to scream in denial. I only half listened to George's words as he went on about how the policeman who had provided evidence was corrupt and they had thrown out all the cases where he had been the main witness.

"Marge will be well chuffed."

"Who is Marge?" I blurted out on hearing the woman's name for the first time.

"My wife," he replied simply.

The word slammed into me like I had been punched, "I never knew you were married... you never said."

"Listen Harry we had fun, and you are a great fuck but now you are going to have to carry on without me. Just do what you need to do to survive, and I am sure you will find yourself another Daddy to look after you. Just never let them know they are getting to you, that's what turns most of these animals on."

"Will I see you again?" was all I could reply trying not to cry.

"I hope so," he said as the guard opened the cell door, "but let's just hope it's a better place than here. Remember... adapt and survive"

"Time to go McAlister, leave your girlfriend," the guard sneered.

That was it, the next thing I knew he was gone, and I was alone with at least two years stretching out in front of me.

*****

Things were quiet for a week or so with most leaving me alone which allowed me to get used to the idea of life without George. When they gave me a new cellmate, I gave him the bottom bunk and took over the top, as was the right of the senior. The new guy was OK, but we didn't really talk as he seemed to spend most of his time praying, though not too sure who or what to.

Then it happened as I went to the showers one day, my mind elsewhere as I stood under the cascading hot water.

"My cock needs sucking," said a gruff voice breaking into my thoughts.

"Your cock?" laughed the man next to him, "I think we all want our cocks sucked. I would say we would have a piece of that ass but not sure I wouldn't rattle after Big George has been ploughing it for three years. Maybe it's had time to tighten back up."

"Only one way to find out," said the first guy, this time with a little more menace in his voice. "You gonna do this the easy way or the hard way Adams?"

I wanted to fight them all. The only man who had ever been inside me had been George, the only man I had ever sucked had been George, but these animals were going to change that. I balled my fists as George's parting words echoed in my brain, "do what it takes to survive." I looked at the four faces and could see that there was not going to be any escape from this. I looked down and saw that all of them weren't that big, certainly not compared to George.

"OK then whose first?"

With those words I dropped to my knees and started to suck the nearest cock feeling it grow to hardness in my mouth.

Once he was hard, he pulled me to my feet and bent me over and I had to grab the shower controls for support. I felt him rub his cock head over my ass and I breathed deeply relaxing myself for what was about to happen. Being fucked by George's large cock most nights for the past three years meant my ass was used to being invaded and when the first guy forced himself it wasn't too bad. It burnt a little due to the lack of lube but the water seemed to help a little.

"Mmmm this ass is nice and tight, maybe the rumours about Goerge's cock size were exaggerated." the man said as he thrust in and out.

"Maybe George was a secret bottom, and he was the one doing the bending over," another sneered.

If they were trying to get a rise from me and get me to react it wasn't working, instead I just pushed back and groaned, "Oh yes fuck me harder big boy."

The man in my ass grunted and spurted his seed deep into me and then pulled out with a contented grunt. The second man took his place, and his passage was a little easier with my ass now lubricated. As he drove in and out, I closed my eyes and thought of George naked, but then the picture was replaced by George sitting by a fire with some woman who my mind told me was his wife. To drive the vision from my mind I concentrated on the cock ploughing my ass.

"Hey look I think you are having an effect," one of them shouted. He was right I could feel my cock starting to get hard as the cock inside massaged against my prostate.

"Looks like he is a natural bottom after all," another sneered as I felt my cock grow to full hardness.

The guy inside finished and unloaded deep into me and I hardly had time to catch my breath as the third man slammed in. My ass was pretty open, and he could fuck me with great pace and rammed in deep. He must have touched something inside as my cock twitched and then spurted jets of seed over the tiled walls.

"Go Larry," a voice shouted, "the little bitch just shot his load."

Larry who was the guy in me let out a whoop of triumph and digging his fingers into my hips shot stream after stream of cum in me.

He more fell out than pulled out and the final guy slipped in with ease.

"Bit sloppy now," he laughed but his cock was large enough to touch deeper places inside. He wasn't George's size but big enough to stimulate me and cause my cock to twitch and spurt a second load onto the floor.

When the final guy pulled out they stood there laughing as I remained in position letting the cum dribble out of my ravaged ass.

"We can have you any time we like," one of them said in a menacing tone, "you are our bitch now."

Despite the pain George's advice about not showing them they are getting to you rang in my ears and I said, "Good and maybe next time there will be more of you."

If they were shocked by my response they didn't show it, but I was pretty certain it wasn't what they were expecting. As they moved away I could hear them discussing how I came twice and maybe I was just a little slut after all.

I stood there in the showers after they had left, my ass throbbing from the brutal fucking they had just given me, a pearl of cum just escaping from the slit. As I felt the cum start to slide from my open ass, I knew that I should have hated the whole experience, but the reality was I came, not once but twice. I clearly was a natural bottom and knew that I would not just accept but relish this role.

Just as I was about to leave an older man with a kindly face tapped me on the shoulder. He didn't speak just smiled and looked down at his own semi-hard cock with a hopeful smile on his face. Dropping to my knees I started to suck.

*****

This time when the transfer to an open prison came through, I took it. The sex in the showers was mainly blow jobs as they had realised, I wasn't going to protest and fuel their sick rape fantasies, instead I responded enthusiastically, and they lost interest in taking my ass. The blow jobs continued as my reputation had spread through the prison as having a very talented mouth and many wanted to try it out.

The new place to serve the last year of my sentence before parole was the other end of the spectrum from the maximum security, I had served the first four years. Cell doors were only locked at night and lights out wasn't really enforced as every prisoner had a reading light. I guess there was sex going on but if it was, it was very discrete. I had lost a bit of interest as deep in my heart I still missed George.

We were free to wander the grounds with an ankle bracelet that stopped us straying too far, which sadly meant the local pub was just out of reach. I suppose someone could have bought me a drink as the beer garden was so close, I could hear them cheering the World Cup on the outdoor big screen. I say suppose as there wasn't anyone to bring me anything.

My wife and children disowned me, my parents had passed before I was even sentenced, and I was an only child. Any friends I had from the Bank had run a mile rather than even acknowledge me. I guess George, my ex-cellmate was no doubt tucked up somewhere nice with his wife Marge, a name that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I didn't mind in many ways as it allowed me to devote myself to my new passion for cooking. Even the warden loved my baking and whatever ingredients I wanted were supplied as the standard of catering moved up a notch. Saturday night I would cook up a special and the ultimate in punishment would be for the guards to stop an inmate eating in the canteen on Saturdays. People would joke that soon people would be committing crimes to get into the prison just for a chance to eat at my table.

I could hear the noise in the pub garden as I wandered around the grounds, debating a new menu in my head as to whether the warden would allow it as it was a little but more expensive. As I turned the corner of the secluded path there was a glade and in the middle was a blanket. Sitting on it, with his back to me, was a naked man and I sopped in my tracks. I had seen that back with its galleon in full sail so many times I knew at once who it was.

"George?"

He rolled over and looked at me. His face split in a smile and his cock seemed to twitch and wave hello. I had to restrain a laugh as between his teeth he held a rose in its stem and although he looked ridiculous at the same time it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I said nothing but quickly divested myself of my clothes until I joined him naked on the blanket. We still didn't speak as I grasped his cock which was now fully erect and throbbing in my hand. He rolled me onto my back and propped himself on one arm, the other went under my ass. I felt his big digit press into my ass and as I went to groan, he kissed me hard. As his tongue searched in my mouth, he moved his finger quickly in and out making sure I was well lubed.

We broke our kiss for a moment, and he removed his finger as he climbed between my legs. I lifted my legs up until my ankle were on his shoulders and he positioned himself so his cock just touched my ass. I felt him press and as I breathed deeply he slipped inside slowly filling me with his wonderful cock. Both of us let out a sigh of pure pleasure and then our lips locked as he sank fully into me. He held his cock deep inside me taking my breath away as he stopped kissing and looked down at me.

"Missed me?" he said with a smile on his face.

"Hardly noticed you were gone," I laughed, "but now fuck me until I can't stand."

"Your wish is my command," he laughed and started to withdraw his cock before slowly reinserting it.

A thought flashed through my brain that this was all a dream, and I was going to wake in a minute still in my cell. Then George bottomed out inside and I knew from that glorious feeling of being filled that this was far too amazing to be a dream.

George started to fuck me with greater intensity, his strokes long and firm driving in and out of my ass. I couldn't stop myself if I had wanted to, as my cock twitched and then let out a jet of seed that hit my upper chest. George saw the spurt, and this drove him to greater heights as he fucked my ass with a divine intensity. Finally, he could hold back no longer, with a mighty roar he pumped inside filling my ass with his cream. Collapsing onto me, still embedded inside, we both panted as we regained our breath, basking in the afterglow of a great sex session.

"OK what the fuck is going on?" I said when I had finally regained my thoughts. George explained that he had heard where I was and wanted to see me though wasn't sure what my reaction would be.

"With the compensation for my wrongful conviction," he laughed, "I had enough legal money to buy a small pub that I thought you and I could run together, me behind the bar and you cooking wonderful food."

"What about Marge?" I said unable to not turn the knife.

"Marge and I sat down once I got out and had a big heart-to-heart. It turned out that she was as gay as I was and had been having an affair with the woman next door. We separated on very good terms with her buying me out of my half of the house so her girlfriend could move in. I realized that all my act about only being gay when in prison was a lie and it was you that I wanted to be with."

My head was spinning as it all sank in, and I looked at his eager face as he went on, "You have a few months left on your sentence before you can apply for parole, so what do you think?"

"Let me think about it," I said and could see the disappointment on his face that he was trying not to show but he acknowledged that he was asking a lot of me.

We hugged and parted with the last sight I had of him was him climbing into his boxers.

*****

Six months later I stood outside the "Mary Rose" and paused for a moment. Five years ago I was a married man, I wouldn't say it was a happy marriage, but I was married and straight all the same. Now five years later I was a gay ex-con and to be honest I couldn't be happier. Walking through the door I fell in love with the old country pub in an instant and the smile on George's face when he saw me lit up the room. Hugging me to his chest he squeezed me tight before planting a kiss squarely on my lips and then turned to the bar and said loudly, "Gentlemen, please meet Harry Adams, my partner and the new chef of the Mary Rose."

edited by R F Fast

12