Cellar Survival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamped her hands to her mouth as she said that, probably trying to stifle laughter, but Kyle thought about it and realized it wouldn't be such bad a idea. They could just pretend they were doing something else. All he'd need from her would be a few strokes and doubtless he'd be done. Before she could take it back, he said, "Actually, that's not a bad idea. I'm up for it if you are."

"Oh. You have weird tastes, Kyle."

"It's not a taste! I'm thinking practically here. You wanna help me or not?"

She made a show of thinking on the decision, a finger on her lips, and said "Oh, very well. But don't get excited. It's not the cleanest appendage around these parts. Not that there's much competition."

Somehow, that turned him on even more.

"Lie down with your back against the wall. And spread your legs."

He obeyed her, his near erect cock throbbing with anticipation. She sat down on the floor, close to his right thigh, and extended one slender leg of her own towards his cock. They had taken their shoes and socks off the second day, when they discovered how fast sweat accumulated. That had let their feet get covered with dust and dirt from the ages the cellar had not been aired. His breaths were coming out in gasps, and so were Kait's, he realized. When the sole of her foot finally came in contact with his dick, pleasure shot through him. His cock twitched several times, leaking precum over her sole, and his belly. The pleasure was so intense he nearly started thrusting against her foot, but stopped himself, breathing hoarsely. He would let her keep control instead of thrusting like a mad beast. No matter how he felt like one.

"This kind of tickles, not gonna lie."

Despite living in the cellar all day, or perhaps, because of it, her sole felt soft to him, if a bit cold. She moved her foot in a different direction, stimulating his cock more with the friction it produced. This time, he did thrust involuntarily, brushing the tip of his dick against her toes, covering them in a bit of precum as well. Kait made a small "oh" sound, and then, "hold on" as she shifted. Despite their softness, the friction produced was remarkable, probably because of the dirt that clung to it.

He couldn't believe what they were doing. It felt such a shameful thing to do, and yet he couldn't deny the pleasure coursing through him. Somehow, the combination of both shame and how wrong it was drove him mad with lust. He hadn't known he was this huge of a foot fetishist.

Kait used her long toes to grip his cock, while she brought her other foot and rested it on his belly, trying to catch a grip on the other side. She was quite flexible, he'd give her that. Even so, she had to move closer to his side to perform the manouever. She was pretty clumsy at it, and her failed attempts to get a hold on his dick only made him groan in frustration. Eventually, she managed to hold it from the foot on his belly, while with the other she resumed stroking with her sole.

His orgasm seemed tantalizingly close, but as soon as it seemed that he'd get pushed over the edge, her grip on his dick would falter, and she would try gripping it in her toes again. He remained close to the edge for a long time, senselessly lost in pleasure. He'd make little grunts and Kait would echo him, whispering little words sometimes, such as "like this?" Her breath wafted over to him, slowly at first, but soon it felt like it was the only thing he was breathing in. After quite some time, all he could feel was Kait's foot stroking him. It was the only thing he wanted to feel, and he let go of trying to make sense of what was happening. Nothing mattered as much as this. He didn't know how long he lied there, addled with pleasure. Eventually, he heard Kait clear her throat, breaking him out of his stupor. He realized all of a sudden that she must be getting tired. Well, it was her own fault, for not making him finish.

"You're keeping me too close to the edge. Use your toes on the head and just finish it."

"Ugh, seriously? You couldn't have told me that before? I've been at it for so long now!"

"You could've asked! Also, spit on it. It's beginning to chafe a bit, even with the pre."

She did not reply to that, but despite her complaint, she moved her toes accordingly, and soon wrapped the head with them. She was getting quite good at this, for her first go at a footjob at least. After several failed attempts, she finally managed to spit enough saliva that it would serve as lube, and began stroking frantically immediately after. The pleasure was so intense that Kyle moaned out loud, prompting Kait to clamp his mouth shut with one of her hands. She didn't stop stroking. Her toes against his cock produced a rhythmic slick slick slick sound from the saliva. At the back of his pleasure-addled head, he again admired how flexible his sister was. He hadn't known that about her. She let go of his mouth and leaned back with her arms, pushing her small breasts towards him. Her frantic stroking was making them jiggle wildly.

Every thought obliterated from his mind as he was pushed past the point of no return. He tried his best to keep silent and stay still instead of using her toes as a fleshlight. His first spurt made it as far as Kait's shoulder, streaking her clothes with cum. She exclaimed in disgust, but amazingly, kept stroking. Kyle cupped one of her tits as he shot spurts after spurts on her legs and feet, coating them in his semen. She didn't seem to notice that he had groped her tiny boob, even when he squeezed it. Her eyes were closed, but despite it, she did an exceptional job of draining him completely dry.

She only stopped when he had gone completely soft. She was breathing hoarsely when she opened her eyes and said, "Uh..."

He realized he still held her tit, and released it, and tried for an apology, "Sorry. I was... um.. caught in the heat of the moment. Didn't mean to..."

"Didn't mean to grope your sister, you mean." her eyes flashed with anger. "You should go to sleep, while I...collect this."

He had completely forgotten that they were supposed to collect his semen for later use. He rose awkwardly and pulled his pants up. "Do you want help or...?"

"No, I'm fine. Just go."

He lingered for a moment, but decided it would be better not to discuss how to improve her footjobs. Still, he said, "Thank you. You're quite good at this."

When Kyle had finally moved away to his space, she started collecting the semen, and absolutely refused to think on what she had just done, and felt, during the past hour. Scrapping his cum from her clothes was hard, but she salvaged as much as she could. She hadn't known the horny beast would cum this far. She was lucky it hadn't splashed her face. Now that would've been brilliant. Getting a facial from her brother. She shook her head at the absurdity of events. When she was done, she put the jar aside and tried to clean her feet, but didn't succeed. They had become sticky, covered in Kyle's fluids, and even after removing the semen, they stayed that way. She recalled cats marking their territory with piss, and then refused to think further on that.

She sat down next to the jar, made sure that she heard Kyle's rhythmic snoring and took a tentative sniff of it. It didn't smell bad, exactly. She didn't know how it would taste. It was sick, but she decided to give it a little taste. A sip wouldn't hurt anyone right? Besides, she had literally jacked off her brother with her feet. Drinking his cum couldn't be much worse than that, and she might need to get used to it as well. They would be forced to use it soon enough. It would be like practicing for the real deal.

She closed her eyes, and took a tiny sip of it. She didn't immediately swallow, but swirled it around with her tongue, getting to know the taste. It was slightly metallic, and salty. Not bad. If anything, this actually tastes better than the canned food.

She took a gulp down the next time, but stopped herself before going further. She felt a bit more satiated, but there was no use getting ideas in her brother's head. It had felt hot when he cupped her tit without asking, but she would draw a line. Maybe she would allow him to go a little further than that, then she'd stop him. Eventually.


12