Cellmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s that for?” Sandra asked suspiciously.

“I’m going to give you a massage.”

Sandra stared to laugh. “Lil’ iddy biddy you?”

“That’s what I did before I killed my boyfriend.”

“I’se got to see this.” Sandra took off her shirt and lay on her belly.

“I can’t believe I had to be in prison to become a thief,” Kelsey whispered to herself.

Sandra started to laugh harder. “What is that?”

“Veggie oil.” Kelsey poured some into her hand. She spread it all over Sandra’s back. Her muscles were very tense. Kelsey sighed in regret.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m a massage therapist. Not a miracle worker. I can’t make you back better with just one massage.”

“Figures!”

“It might feel better, for a while. But I want to see you at least once a week.”

“Once a week?” Sandra protested. “I can’t pay for that.”

“Miriam gives me an allowance. I’ll help you.”

“Why?”

“It’s what I do.” Kelsey continued to knead Sandra’s back silently. She felt a particularly bad knot. “This will hurt for a while. But when I’m done it will feel better.”

Sandra cursed at Kelsey for causing her some much pain. But as the pain ebbed away she calmed down.

The dinner bell rang. Kelsey hadn’t realized how long she had been working on Sandra back. Was Sandra sleeping?

“Sandra?” Kelsey whispered. “It’s time for dinner.” Sandra just moaned and rolled over. Kelsey wasn’t sure what to do. She left some of her allowance in Sandra's pocket and went to dinner.

“Where’s Sandra?” Miriam asked.

“She fell asleep,” Kelsey explained.

“During the massage?”

“Yep!”

“Well I guess I’ll have to wait for a report then.”

Kelsey was worried slightly. “Her back was really bad. I don’t think one massage will help her very much.”

Kelsey flinched under Miriam’s sharp look. “I’m not trying to say I failed,” Kelsey said honestly. “But she in a lot of pain. It’s going to take a lot of work to fix her.”

“Well, okay. But I won’t accept failure from you at all.”

“Neither will I,” Kelsey agreed to Miriam’s amazement.

Sandra strolled towards them with a smile on her face. Kelsey felt the warmth in Sandra’s smile across the room.

“Once a week, huh?” Sandra asked Kelsey.

“That’s what I recommend.”

“I’ll try to swing it.” She walked away to get some food.

Miriam smiled at her prized Orchid. “I’d say you have a satisfied costumer.”

“But if she doesn’t get her back worked on frequently, it will be pointless.”

“Why are you so concerned?”

“I don’t know. I feel like I have a patient now. It’s a taste of freedom.”

Miriam wrinkled her brow. Kelsey was an enigma. But she wanted the girl to be happy. “I’ll work something out with Sandra, so she can afford you.”

Kelsey smiled and cuddled up to Miriam. “I haven’t finished your massage yet.”

After two months, Sandra was feeling wonderful. She sought treatment from Kelsey every other week. Her back was almost normal again. But her sexual need had much to be desired.

Kelsey was feeling the initial attraction to Sandra again. Kelsey entered Sandra’s cell with her oil and her desire. She started out with the normal routine. Then she started to move her hands in a more sensual manner. The gesture got a much yearned for moan. Kelsey noticed that Sandra was completely naked.

Kelsey’s hand wandered. She massaged Sandra’s buttocks. Sandra moaned again. Kelsey moved down to Sandra’s thighs. She was pleased to find Sandra’s crotch was wet. Kelsey kissed Sandra’s back tenderly.

Sandra rolled over and put her arms around Kelsey. They kissed passionately for a while. Kelsey felt her passion growing. She kissed Sandra’s neck. Suckled her erect nipples. Sandra’s moans rose in volume. Kelsey penetrated Sandra with her fingers. Sandra moved her hips slightly. Kelsey wanted her taste.

She licked at the folds of flesh between Sandra’s legs. Sandra’s moans echoed in Kelsey’s ears. Sandra pulled on Kelsey's hair. Kelsey stopped and rose to meet her.

“Have I done something wrong?” Kelsey asked worriedly.

“No.” Sandra kissed her passionately. She held Kelsey tightly. They made love slowly.

Kelsey found Miriam at dinner time. She was glowing from her experience with Sandra. Miriam kissed Kelsey’s cheek affectionately.

“If Sandra’s as happy as you look,” Miriam whispered, “you’ll be very happy tonight.”

Just then Sandra approached them. “I left a gift in your cell, Miriam.” She walked away happily.

Miriam grabbed her food. Kelsey followed her lead. Miriam was pleased to find a six pack of beer under the bunk. She handed one to Kelsey.

“You did very well. It’s not easy to get this much from Sandra.”

Kelsey smiled and opened the beer. She hated the warm sudsy liquid. Beer was awful this warm. She drank it down quick and accepted another from Miriam. Kelsey had no tolerance for alcohol. She felt quite drunk after the third beer was in her.

Miriam laughed at Kelsey. “You are a light weight.” She smacked Kelsey’s ass affectionately. She enjoyed toying with her this way.

Kelsey felt her love for Miriam intensely. She wanted her taste more than ever. She wanted to make Miriam orgasm. She kissed Miriam passionately. Her kisses were received happily.

Kelsey had made love to many of the women in the prison, and she enjoyed everyone. But no one compared to Miriam. Kelsey felt she would be lost without her mistress.

The next few months flew by quickly. Kelsey was proud of her work and never failed her mistress. One day two of the male guard approached her. They had menacing looks in their eyes.

Kelsey felt fear in her heart. Where was Miriam? Were these two her next costumers? Miriam was no where to be found. The guards grabbed Kelsey by her arms and led her to an office.

“We’ve been waiting for this opportunity,” one of them said cruelly.

Kelsey wanted to cry, but she wouldn’t show weakness to these thugs. “What do you want?” she asked defiantly.

“We want a good fuck,” one guard answered. He was very tall. His muscles were frightening. His dark eyes bore through the soul of Kelsey.

The other guard was a short fat man. He was very hungry for sex. Kelsey hadn’t felt this helpless since she was living with Joseph. They cooperated in removing Kelsey’s clothing.

“I get the front George,” the tall muscular guard claimed.

“Fine Bill,” George answered, “but next time I get the front.”

Next time? Kelsey was terrified. How many times would they rape her? She couldn’t handle this. Not again. She screamed as she was doubly penetrated. Bill clamped his hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. She freaked out and bit his hand. He punched her face hard. Kelsey was in a daze for the remainder of her ordeal.

When Kelsey was fully conscious again, Miriam was standing over her. Kelsey sat up in her bed and started to cry. Miriam’s arms were very comforting.

“What happened Doll?” Miriam asked gently. She lifted Kelsey’s chin. “Who hit you?”

“Bill.” Kelsey buried her face in Miriam’s chest. “I’m sorry. They scared me. I bit him.” Kelsey searched Miriam’s face pleadingly. “Are you mad? Did I fail you?”

“Oh, God no. I was worried sick when you disappeared.” Miriam stroked her hair, “I didn’t know. I’m sorry. I promised to protect you.”

Miriam wasted no time reporting Bill and George to Susan. They were fired. But Miriam took no chances. She escorted Kelsey every where from that point on.

Kelsey watched the TV in rapt attention. A decade had gone by and Kelsey was still madly in love with Miriam. The governor was making an announcement that Susan told Kelsey she shouldn’t miss.

The governor was a woman Kelsey didn’t know. Of course she’d missed a couple of election due to her imprisonment. Kelsey felt her excitement mounting as she listened closely to the speech. If she was hearing it right, she would be free, soon. All victims of domestic violence would be granted clemency, if they killed heir abuser in self-defense. People in prison for doing just that would be set free.

“I’m going to be free!” Kelsey said excitedly. She couldn’t wait to tell Miriam. Kelsey got to her feet and searched for her lover and mistress. Maybe I could find Sandra when I get out. I miss her.

Where was Miriam? Kelsey stopped dead in her tracks. “Oh no,” Kelsey whispered to herself, “I’ll be out there while Miriam is in here.” Kelsey’s heart sunk.

She ran to her cell. Miriam wasn’t here either. Kelsey didn’t care, Miriam would come for her. She climbed onto Miriam’s bed. She often did this when she was upset. Miriam’s scent was comforting in her absence. Kelsey buried her head in Miriam’s pillow and wept.

Kelsey skipped dinner and waited in Miriam’s bed. Where is she? Kelsey wondered. I need her desperately. Kelsey sobbed into the pillow until she felt a familiar hand on her hair. She stared into Miriam’s concerned face.

“What’s wrong, Orchid?”

“I love you.”

“I know darling. Why are you crying?”

“I’m leaving. I’ll have my freedom, but not with you.”

Miriam hopped up onto the bed. She took her little pet into her arms and rocked her gently. Miriam knew about the news report. She was happy for Kelsey. But she had to admit she would miss her terribly. Miriam had fallen in love with Kelsey.

Kelsey played Miriam’s game happily for ten years. Even when Miriam was angry with her, she always bore her role well. Miriam suspected that Kelsey enjoyed be the sex slave of the prisoners. She wondered if Kelsey might even have enjoyed the beatings when she was doing it just for fun. Kelsey found happiness through Miriam’s happiness. Miriam had no choice but to love her. Miriam decided she would take no more pets. No one could take Kelsey’s place.

“Don’t worry Kelsey,” Miriam said in her soothing honeyed voice. She stroked Kelsey’s hair. “We can be together even when you leave this place.”

Kelsey lifted her head and looked at Miriam’s face. She was surprised to see tears in her eyes. Kelsey felt her emotions swell in her heart. She kissed Miriam’s cheek. The salty tears aroused Kelsey’s passion.

“I want to taste your cum as many times as I can before I leave.” Kelsey removed Miriam’s jeans easily.

Miriam moaned softly as Kelsey found her clitoris. Kelsey knew how to satisfy Miriam better than anyone ever had. Maybe it was because Kelsey always wanted to. No one had cared for Miriam the way Kelsey did. She would miss the girl. Miriam decided if her parole went through this time, she would find Kelsey as soon as she could.

Kelsey savored Miriam’s taste as if it were an exotic delicacy. The nectar of this woman was sweeter to Kelsey than any honey she’d ever tasted. The musty sweet scent filled Kelsey’s nostrils. She breathed deeply to memorize it. Tears threatened Kelsey's eye again. She would miss her mistress terribly.

Miriam reveled in the sensations that consumed her. Her love for Kelsey was stronger than ever. Or maybe she was just paying closer attention to it. It didn’t matter. She hoped that Kelsey didn’t change her feeling on the outside.

Kelsey walked through the gate leaving the prison. Her old boss greeted her immediately.

He had lost almost all of his hair and put on some weight. Kelsey smiled warmly at him. He was the only person who supported her throughout her trial and imprisonment. She was happy to see him.

“When can you come back to work?” he asked kindly. “I hope you kept your skills up in there.”

Kelsey hugged the funny little man. “I will be ready to work as soon as I have an apartment. And yes I kept my skills sharp.”

“How does Monday sound? I have a place for you already.”

“You’ve always been so good to me. Thank you, for being on my side, Roger.”

“Well let’s get you moved into your loft Kelsey. There’s no use standing around here.”

Kelsey looked back for a second. She missed Miriam already. “You’re right. Let’s go home.”

It felt good to be working for Roger again. He was a wonderful man. He was short and fat with beady dark eyes. He was completely bald. But to Kelsey, he was the most beautiful man she’d ever known. She loved him like a brother.

Kelsey worked the muscle of her first client. It felt good to be helping people. She lived for this.

“Mr. Phelps,” Kelsey said kindly, “your time’s up. I want to see you here next week.”

“Yes of course, Kelsey.”

Roger appeared in the doorway. He was smiling. “There’s a client here asking for you specifically.”

“Who?”

“She told me not to tell you her name. Will you see her?”

“Of course. It wouldn’t be good for business to deny a client.”

“I’m glad to have you back.”

Kelsey waited patiently for her next client. A woman in her thirties entered the room. She had long black curly hair and fiery black eye. Kelsey jumped out of her seat and embraced the woman.

“Sandra! It’s so good to see you!”

“Ditto,” Sandra returned the hug. “If you’re so happy to see me, then why do look so sad?”

“I’m sorry. I miss Miriam.”

“Oh. You really love that woman don’t you?”

“With all my heart.”

“She’ll be happy to know that.”

“Do you want a massage?”

“Not now. I just wanted to see you.” Sandra kissed Kelsey passionately. “I’ll be by your place later. I need to go back to work.”

Kelsey’s head spun. Sandra still had a powerful effect on Kelsey. She loved Sandra almost as much as she loved Miriam.

“I live upstairs.” Kelsey handed Sandra a spare key. “Let yourself in if I’m not there.”

Sandra took the key and left. Kelsey watched her go. She was still very alluring. She couldn’t wait to see Sandra after work. She was still cool and silent. Sandra was always watching and thinking.

Kelsey worked hard the remainder of the day. She was surprised about the number of clients she had. She was worried that a murderer would hurt Roger’s business. But Kelsey wasn’t a murderer. She killed Joseph in self-defense. She emptied the clip into the bustard to be sure he was dead. It had felt good to pull that trigger.

“Kelsey,” Roger intruded on her thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“That woman from earlier is in your apartment. Is she a friend of yours?”

Kelsey smiled at Roger. “Yes she’s a friend of mine. We’re having dinner after I’m done here.”

“From prison?”

“Yes. She stole a car. But she was just a dumb kid when she did it.”

“Oh,” Roger wrinkled his forehead. “If you want you can leave now. You’ve worked hard today. You need to treat those lovely hands well.”

“Thanks Roger.” Kelsey kissed his bald head affectionately.

“Don’t start that now,” Roger teased. “You know I’m gay.”

“I know,” Kelsey said absently. “Me too. Now.”

“I suspected that. Is that woman your girlfriend?”

“No. She’s still there. Sandra is just a friend. I’ll tell you everything later.”

“Okay. Go meet your friend.”

“See you tomorrow?”

“Yep, see ya.”

Kelsey walked up the stairs to her loft. She wondered if Sandra was there for what she was hoping for. Kelsey really enjoyed making love to her in prison. The door opened before she got to the top of the stairs.

“Jesus! What took you so long,” Sandra tried to sound impatient.

Kelsey looked up and smiled. Sandra was naked. She was as beautiful as ever. Kelsey ran up the last few steps. The door slammed behind her.

Kelsey fell into Sandra’s embrace. She kissed her passionately. Her firm breasts were nice to touch. Her muscle-tone was amazing. Sandra kept in good shape these last five years. Sandra’s bronze skin was glistening with sweat. Kelsey suckled her nipple and found the sweat tantalizing.

“God you’re so beautiful,” Kelsey whispered.

“And so are you.” Sandra undressed Kelsey slowly. “You still look just like you did five years ago.” Sandra studied Kelsey’s face. Sandra was let out on parole shortly before the attack by the guards. She frowned and kissed the scar lightly. “What happened to your lovely face? I know Miriam didn’t do this.”

“No. Miriam didn’t. I was raped by two guards right after you got your freedom. They did this.”

Sandra didn’t respond. She just kissed the scar tenderly. She followed Kelsey's cheek line down to her mouth. Kelsey led Sandra to her bed. They embraced and fell to the mattress.

Kelsey stopped kissing Sandra for a moment. She looked into those deep black eyes. “Were you ever one of Miriam’s pets?”

“Yes. I was until I got hurt. Why?”

“Did you love her?”

“Not the way you do. She didn’t love me either. You’re the only one she gave a nickname.”

“I am?”

“Yes. She really liked you right away.” Sandra stroked Kelsey’s face lovingly. “I was jealous of her.”

“Why?”

“Because she had you. She still does. But I don’t mind being second in you heart.”

“How did you know?”

“I felt the chemistry. I know you love me.”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then show me how you feel.”

Kelsey did as she was told without any more questions. She did love Sandra. It felt good to know the feeling was mutual.

Sandra sat in front of the window. Miriam was on the other side. They talked kindly to each other through the pane.

“How’s my Lil’ Orchid?”

“She’s doing okay. But she misses you.”

“Well, we’ll be together soon,” Miriam told Sandra. “I’m getting’ out soon.”

“Your parole went through?” Sandra asked sadly.

“Yep!” Miriam said happily. “You’re in love with her aren’t you?”

“And she loves me too,” Sandra declared. Miriam frowned. “Don’t worry. She still loves you. She’ll always love you more.”

“Don’t tell her. I want to surprise her.”

“She’ll like that a lot. Kelsey pines for you every moment.” Sandra looked at her watch. “I have to go now. I’m meeting Kelsey for dinner. I know how you feel about each other, but I’m going to enjoy her while I can. How long?”

“Two weeks.”

“See you in two weeks. I’ll put the spare key under the door mat. You know where she lives, right?”

“I do.”

“Bye, Miriam.” Sandra walked away.

It was the last night Sandra would have with Kelsey. She wanted to make it special. She hoped that Kelsey would change her heart. It was a vain attempt, Sandra knew. Kelsey would never love her the way she loved Miriam.

Sandra checked the roast periodically. She kept looking at her watch and pacing. Kelsey must be working late. Sandra frowned. It was their last night together. She wanted to make it last. The door opened. Kelsey was finally home.

“’bout time,” Sandra scolded.

“Sandra! I wasn’t expecting you.”

“I know. I wanted to surprise you.”

Kelsey hugged and kissed her. “It’s a nice surprise.”

“You look tired.”

“I had a lot of clients today. It seems I’m getting a reputation. Business is booming. And Roger’s ecstatic.”

“Are you happy?”

“Relatively. But my heart is breaking.”

Sandra held Kelsey’s head to her chest and stroked her hair. “I know sweetie. You’re waiting for your love. It hurts I know.”

“I’m so sorry Sandra. I don’t mean to hurt you. I do love you. But I can’t stop loving Miriam.”

“I don’t blame you.” Sandra kissed Kelsey tears. It broke her heart to see Kelsey so miserable. She was tempted to tell Kelsey her secret. But she promised Miriam. “Are you hungry?”

“Not really. It smells wonderful, but I can’t eat much.”

“Eat what you can. You can’t keep starving yourself.”

Sandra pulled the roast out of the oven. It was perfect. She served Kelsey a plate full and led her to the bed.

“Lay back. I want to feed you.”

Kelsey smiled. She did love Sandra. Sandra eased the pain in her heart. She wished she could love both Miriam and Sandra equally. Kelsey accepted each bite from Sandra’s finger gratefully. She even licked Sandra’s finger clean of the juices. Her passion was stirring by the time the meat was gone.

She pushed Sandra back into the pillows. She teased her for a while. It was nice to have more freedom while making love. Kelsey enjoyed teasing Sandra immensely. Suckling a nipple. Stroking her pubic hair. Exploring Sandra languidly was nice. The lack of time constraints helped Kelsey thoroughly enjoy being intimate.