Cemetery Drive

Story Info
A girl met a guy in a bookstore for a cemetery drive.
2k words
3.81
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Raven
E_Raven
3 Followers

There was this girl who always wanted to go to a cemetery. She has always admired the tombstones, crosses, and statues surrounding this gloomy, peaceful place. She often wondered when would be that day where she will be able to explore such place.

One day, she met a guy in a local bookstore who, like her, was also looking for a copy of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book. She was already holding the book when the guy talked to her, "So you would also love to read that?" she nodded.

The guy spoke again, "I also want to. I have always been fascinated with Gaiman's writing style. How about you?"

"Well, I have always been fascinated with cemeteries.", the girl replied.

The guy suddenly grinned, "Interesting. Hmm. Do you want to visit a cemetery later?" He offered. In her excitement, she agreed to it.

It was close to midnight when they travelled to a cemetery near a sea. It was also raining so the air felt colder. The girl began chilling. She didn't bring a jacket with her. After all, she wasn't prepared to go to a cemetery spontaneously. But the guy had a jacket, and he offered it to her. The girl gladly took and wore it.

They started walking inside the cemetery. It was dark, and cold, and a bit raining. The girl continued getting chills even though she was already wearing a jacket. The guy also was starting to feel cold.

"Why did you offer to take me here?" the girl asked.

"Well, you seem to be like me who loves the cemetery. I find peace here and I thought I might help someone else appreciate the beauty of this place."

All of a sudden, the girl leaned closer to the guy. She took his arms and clinged to it. Slowly, her skin touched the guy's skin. She then reached for the guy's right ear to say something.

But the guy was a bit taller than her so she had to tiptoe a bit to reach his ear. But even before that, her soft, smooth lips slightly touched the guy's neck. All of a sudden, the guy felt an unusual sensation.

The girl continued reaching for the guy's ear. Little by little, the guy heard the girl's soft, slow breathing.

Huh. Huh. Huh.

The girl's breathing echoed to his ear, then he became conscious of the girl's whisper.

"It's too cold. Can I get closer to you?" asked the girl.

Even before the guy can say something, the girl started getting closer to the guy's body. Soon, he can already feel the girl's small chest getting closer to his body. The girl's hand slowly reached for the guy's arm, softly caressing it.

And then the girl moved some more until she can already feel the guy's growing bulge on his pants.

"What's the matter?" asked the girl. The guy did not reply.

"Why is it something's bulging down there?" she said softly. And then, without hesitation, she started putting out her tongue to touch the guy's earlobe. The guy kept still.

As if it was not enough, the girl's right arm started making its way to the guy's pants. All of a sudden, the guy felt something grabbing his bulge.

"Hey, it's hard." said the girl in a sweet, sultry voice. "Maybe it wants something?" Then the girl started licking the guy's right ear. First, slowly, outside of the ear. Then faster. She put her tongue deeper inside the guy's ear. The girl started hearing the guy's silent moans.

As if not thinking, the guy suddenly grabbed the girl by her hair and slammed her to the nearest tombstone wall. The girl was surprised. But she was excited with the guy's reaction.

"You're such a tease." said the guy in his sudden raspy voice. "I shall teach you a lesson."

Then the guy started kissing the girl's soft lips roughly. He forced his tongue inside her mouth. At first the girl was struggling. But the more she struggled, the more the guy pressed his body on the hers, and the bigger his bulge gets.

Then he started kissing the girl's neck. He was hungry for it. The girl, who struggled at first, was now enjoying the sensation she feels.

"Huh. Huh. Huh.", the girl silently moaned.

As the guy passionately kissed the girl's neck, his hands started moving inside the girl's clothes. All the way up, he felt the girl's body until he reached her hard nipples. The girl moaned louder as a more intense sensation surrounded her from the way the guy caressed his nipples. It was smooth at first, and then suddenly the guy pinched her nipples. And she liked it.

"Ugh", she moaned louder.

When the guy heard of this, he knew at once why the girl reacted that way. He stopped kissing her and slowly he moved his hands down then out the girl's clothing. The girl was surprised.

"Be ready. I'm gonna give you something memorable." the guy said.

All of a sudden, the guy took of his pants where his bulge was now more noticeable under the bright light from the full moon.

"Take your clothes off." he suddenly ordered the girl.

The girl knew what's about to happen so she said, "Why?" teasingly.

The guy slapped her left cheek and said, "Are you disobeying me?"

The girl giggled and replied, "No, master."

Slowly, the girl took off the guy's jacket that she was wearing. It was as if she was doing a strip tease. When she took off the jacket, she started taking off her shirt all the way up to her head. The girl was not wearing a bra and from there, the guy finally saw the girl's small chest with her nipples very much erect.

"Do you like it?" asked the girl in a slow, teasing voice.

"So much." answered the guy as his eyes remained on the girl's hard nipples.

And he was not able to control himself that he started sucking the girl's left nipple while his left hand played with the girl's right nipple. As he sucked the girl's left nipple, he was pinching and caressing the other one. The girl had to hold her balance so as not to fall down. She liked the sensation so much that she was moaning even louder.

When the moaning was getting louder, the guy stopped and suddenly he pulled the girl's hair again and forced her to kneel down. The girl knew what the guy wanted. It was obvious. So the girl obediently knelt and placed her hands on the guy's smooth legs. Slowly, her tongue started touching the guy's shaft. She was teasing him.

The guy moaned softly. Then the girl suddenly buried her face to the guy's balls and started licking it. The guy moaned louder. When the girl got satisfied with the balls, she moved to the shaft again and licked it.

Gently. Gently. A bit fast. Fast. Circling her tongue. Making a back-and-forth movement. Fast. Then slow again.

The guy moaned even more and started grabbing the girl's hair tighter.

Then the girl found her way to the guy's dickhead and licked its sensitive part using the tip of her tongue until half of her tongue is already doing it. The guy let out a rough moan. The girl was liking it.

But the guy can no longer hold the sensation and he forced his hard cock inside the girl's mouth.

Deep throat. Back and forth. Back and forth.

Slippery. Wet. Warm. Hot. Back and forth. A bit fast.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh" was the guy's sound.

And the girl made a sound, too. "Mmmm."

The guy was enjoying the sensation.

Ugh

Mmm

Ugh

Mmm

Ugh

It was an exchange not of voices, but of pleasurable sounds.

Things were getting more intense when the guy suddenly realized that he was about to cum. He suddenly pulled out his cock from the girl's mouth.

Without thinking twice, he pulled the girl's hair again.

"Get on top of the tombstone." ordered the guy. The girl willingly obeyed.

"Take off your pants". The girl did.

When the girl has finally removed her pants and underwear, the guy saw a pair of smooth legs. But he wanted something more than that. Something hotter.

Slowly, he caressed the girl's legs up, up, up until he has reached her pelvis. He did it thrice, moving in a back-and-forth motion.

"Spread your legs." The girl who was in the mood for teasing slowly spread her legs, revealing a shaved cunt. Without any hesitation, the guy buried his face to the girl's cunt and licked her pussy hungrily.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." The girl can only make that sound. Loud.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy until I'm satisfied." The guy said in a serious voice upon lifting his head before going back to licking the girl's pussy again. "You're so fucking wet." the guy said. The girl can only make wild moans at the moment.

And then the guy inserted two fingers inside the girl's pussy in a back-and-forth motion and the girl got wilder. She felt something more than an ordination sensation.

"Ugh, don't stop. Please. Don't. Ugh."

The guy started licking and sucking her pussy harder and faster as he also pounded the girl using his two fingers. The girl was going crazy.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." She moaned louder. "Ugh, that's so good."

The guy responded with, "Mmmm." as he slurped the pussy's wet juice. "You're so, so wet I can't wait to fuck you." And then he made a circling motion to the girl's clitoris and stimulated more intensely as he continued moving his finger inside the girl's pussy.

"I'm gonna cum." the girl said.

"What?" the guy responded.

"I'm gonna cum!" the girl screamed.

"You can't. I didn't tell you yet. You have to beg."

"But... but... ugh, ugh..."

"But what?"

"But... oh god, please make me cum."

"What?"

"Please, make me cum! Please!"

"Right, you can cum."

The guy went back to licking the girl's pussy and the girl wasn't able to control it any longer. She let out a loud moan as she cum and the guy suck the delicious juice out of her pussy.

"You're fucking tasty I wanna cum on you." said the guy after sucking the girl.

Meanwhile the girl felt exhausted after. "But we're just halfway." said the guy.

And then he flipped the girl to her back, held both her arms up, and started inserting his hard cock inside the girl's pussy. "You're so fucking tight." said the guy as he started pounding the girl.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.", was all the girl can create as a sound. Her moan became louder when the guy finally inserted his cock and pounded her hard.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I like it when I'm fucking a helpless girl like you."

And then he put his left arm to the girl's neck and started choking her. To his surprise, the girl seemed to be enjoying it as pleasurable sounds escaped from the girl's mouth. "Uuuuugh." he pounded harder.

As he pounded harder, so did the girl's moan. But it wasn't that long when the guy was already feeling something. He was about to cum. His face was turning red and his moan got louder. The girl's, too. Her voice was becoming a higher pitched moan until it became a scream when the guy quickened his pace fucking the girl.

"Uuuuugh. Fuck you."

The guy pulled out his cock out of the girl's pussy and white, sticky liquid came out. He came.

Both of them were exhausted after. For some minutes, they just lay on top the tombstone, silent, listening to the sound of crickets. Slowly, they managed to catch their breath before putting their clothes on again. When they got their clothes back, they met eye to eye and just laughed at each other.

The girl glanced back to the tombstone where she was fucked by this anonymous guy. It was funny, she said to herself. "I let a stranger fuck me in a cemetery." she whispered, but the guy heard her. "I also let a stranger tease me to fuck her."

They both laughed again. Soon, they were both staring at the tombstone where the only thing they can read under the glow of the moon was the statement, "You will always be remembered."

E_Raven
E_Raven
3 Followers