The Hospital

Story Info
Tessa experiences a sexual awakening in a strange place.
977 words
4.18
5.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a completely true story. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.)

Tessa didn't know what to do. She was in a truly terrible position at the moment.

She was in a hospital room with her best friend Abby. Abby had just had her gallbladder removed, and was sleeping soundly. It was about 2 am, and except for the steady rhythmic beeping of the heart monitor, all was quiet.

Tessa had promised Abby she would accompany her to her surgery and spend however many nights at the hospital to keep her best friend company. They had traveled to Houston for the surgery, about three hours away from their hometown in Bay City.

But Tessa had forgotten to bring from home one extremely important thing: her medications.

Tessa unfortunately suffered from depression, and she was forced to take an antidepressant in order to function daily.

Tessa had missed her antidepressant for two days now. She wasn't too worried about her depressive symptoms returning; no, she believed she would be okay for just a couple of days without the drug.

But something else entirely unexpected was happening to her.

She had forgotten that the medication tended to somewhat dull her libido. When taking the antidepressant, she still got horny and masturbated and had orgasms, but she could tell they weren't as strong as what she would experience normally without the drug. Unfortunately, sexual side effects were something one had to simply put up with when taking antidepressants.

But now...

The medication seemed to be wearing off in that regard.

And Tessa's body felt like it was on fire. She felt so sexually aware that it was practically unbearable.

Tessa squirmed in the foldout sofa bed provided by the hospital nurses. She listened to Abby snoring softly beside her. Abby's surgery had gone well, and thankfully everything had turned out okay.

Tessa tried to sleep. But she tossed and turned. Her very skin felt like it was on fire, she felt so violently aroused. Her sexual need was almost physically painful. And she had no idea what to do about it.

But she knew that, to be able to successfully sleep, she had to quench the desire raging within her.

And she stared at her best friend asleep in the silence, and felt horrible guilt and shame inside for her secret feelings, but Tessa didn't know what else to do.

She had to satisfy this hunger.

As quietly as possible, Tessa tiptoed to the bathroom and shut the door carefully behind her so as not to make a sound. She sat on the toilet seat, spreading her legs apart.

Her hands reached up slowly to cup her breasts, which felt hot to her touch. Her nipples felt like rocks. She resisted the urge to moan out loud in violent pleasure as she began to pinch harshly at them, pulling them into even harder points.

Oh my God... Tessa ached with everything in her to just be used by a group of strange men. She fantasized she had been kidnapped by a weird sex cult and forced to attend an orgy where she was the only female present.

Her pussy was already throbbing painfully and dripping wet. She didn't want to touch herself there just yet, because she knew she would explode. She imagined the men had seated her on a chair in the center of the room and were watching her being taken and fucked, moaning and sighing in pleasure like she wanted to be doing in the small hospital bathroom as her fantasy came greater to life inside her mind... She imagined them pulling at their hard, throbbing dicks as they looked on while every aspect of her body was used solely for their pleasure, release, and cum.

Oh my God. She wanted to be covered and filled with cum. She had never wanted anything so badly in her entire life.

Tessa kept pleasuring and pinching hard at her now sore nipples as she pictured men on all sides of her, some sucking on and fondling her tits and nipples, some spreading open to view the pink, wet flower of her painfully aroused pussy.

She thought of them shoving their cocks in her mouth and her hands, and she knew it was time to finish herself off. She couldn't stand the need any longer.

Oh my God. She burned to feel herself straddling a man in reverse cowgirl position as she pleasured the rest of the men in the room. She wanted to feel a hard dick sliding in and out of her tight sopping cunt, filling her up and stretching her body out, practically splitting her in half. She wanted to scream out her pleasure... But she remained deathly quiet in the hospital bathroom as Abby slept in her bed and Tessa finally, with immense relief, spread her sore, agonized pussy with her fingers and...

She slipped a finger inside her drenched cunt. She was slathered in hot juices. "Fuck me, use my holes, please," she begged the men in her mind. She imagined the man fucking her from below grasping her hips hard in his hands and pumping up into her pussy all the hot cum from his swollen balls in one pulsing shot. And as her fingers finally found her clit and spread her hot juices over the hard, throbbing bud of her pleasure as she imagined the entire room of men waiting to get their fill of her and cover and fill her with their hot, thick sperm, she finally burst into the darkness and had to bite her lip to keep from screaming in an almost blinding sense of bliss and trembling joy...

Some moments later, as she lay by her best friend Abby, filled with immense guilt and shame but finally satisfied, Tessa drifted off to sleep.

THE END