All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 27'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DoubleDownDaveDoubleDownDaveabout 13 years ago
Awesome

The Fight was great love the detail as always.. Can't wait for the next chapters.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 13 years ago
Good

Good continuation of the story but it didn't mesh well with the previous chapter almost like there was a section left out between the chapters but other than that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ahhhhh!!

come on! you give us this little teaser about how badass jack is, the whole white soul thing, and then BAM, end of chapter. anyway, im psyched to finish this story and find out exactly what and i guess who jack is. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

Oh come on! I am begging you here! What is so special about jack? what makes him so exceptional in all walks of life? the lack of knowledge is killing me!

manyeydhydrafanmanyeydhydrafanabout 13 years ago
i liked it

you need to get the stories out faster this other athor i read has a 5 page story out every week

sandman0312sandman0312about 13 years ago

I just checked back today through some of the authors I have favorited and was happy to see that you have posted several new chapters since last time I looked. I have been following this story for the better portion of a year and have enjoyed the interactions of your characters as their relationships have deepened. The unknown factor in Jack's abilities is very intriguing. The cast of characters and world that you have created is both strange and fascinating in the imagination it took to write. I think you are getting ready to work in a twist in the events with Dalaria's frantic scheme for survival, possibly involving a previous character? I will be very interested to see if my hunch is correct from the hint you left about Jack's past. I know these are demons in hell and this is far from the conventional love story, but I really hope that you have a happy ending in the works for this adventure. There have been several instances that I felt you did succeed in the epic proportions you were seeking to convey. I will be looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TOOOOOOOO GOOD

I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVED IT .U R TOO GOOD!DONT CRITICIZE YOURSELF THIS CHAPTER WAS AS GOOD AS OTHERS.HOWEVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP MORE LIKE TODAY OR TUMMOROW

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This chapter...

... did NOT suck. You had a lot of story to kick into the wrap-up phase. Doesn't matter if there was no sex in the chapter. I'm a firm believer that you don't have to have sex in every chapter to have an erotic story. For a story with a plot as well-thought out like this, it's inevitable that some chapters just won't have sex... you gotta advance the story, bro.

Apology appreciated, but totally unnecessary.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 9 years ago
AWSOME STORY

BEST CHAPTER YET. LOVED THE SOUL PART. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

why do i see jack a a kind of god amoung the demons that when he reaches his full poteantal that not evan Anathane will be able to stand up to him that may not happen but just my interpetation of how it is going so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing Story

I was going to wait til the end of this whole saga before leaving any comment, however after reading your little apology at the end of this chapter, I had to respond. Do not sell yourself short. You have an amazing epic of a story here that I've had a difficult time tearing myself away from over the past few days. From what I've read, every chapter is equally important to each other. Though I get a thrill from the sex scenes (which is why I come to Literotica, a couple times literally lol), I love to see the conflict of you trying to paint those scenes so vividly through your words. I love supernatural/horror erotica, and you, my friend, most definitely have a talent for it.

TheHornyPhoenixTheHornyPhoenixover 6 years ago

I know what you mean, that last part at the end. That's how I feel when I make a role play with my girlfriend that I had already created a story for in my head. It's never the same, but it couldn't be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twin soul thing is awesome :)

Didn't mind the lack of sex, it made since for this part of the story. BTW love all of this series a lot, even if I don't always comment. Too eagre to keep reading to stop :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES